The coming Jewish revival

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
First, the Spirit of Repentance granted upon the Revelation that Jesus is indeed Jahweh, the God of Moses.

"And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo."

Then, Glorious Salvation:

"They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

I believe that this will occur upon the slaying of the Two Witnesses, & their bodily Resurrection.....for the entire world to see. These witnesses will have preached Jesus as Lord, & maybe even hinted of this event....which will dehorn the Anti-Christ....& it will be witnessed by an immediate Earthquake....which I believe will destroy the synagogue of Satan in Jerusalem, killing 7,000.

Then all of Israel....who are of Israel...will believe. The Hasidic also will cast off their Pharisee-ism & uniforms, & worship the One & True God, Jesus of Nazareth.....& when this event occurs...possibly a few days.....The armies surrounding Jerusalem will be ordered to go in an butcher them all.....except that God has other plans.....like stopping time, stepping in & gathering His own before butchering the armies of the Anti-Christ throughout the Earth.

This is the coming rapture, & the blending of Israel & Gentiles into the Kingdom Son-Family forever.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
This prophecy is in the completion process now!

Zechariah 2:6-12
6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.

(((over 1,250,000 Jews have left the Russian north and gone back to live in Israel.)))

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

(((God also warned the Jews to get out of the daughter of Babylon. So where are the Jews today? There are about 6,000,000 Jews in America and 3,000,000 Jews spread around the rest of the world.
I believe America is the daughter of Babylon today!)))

8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.
10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
11 And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
12And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem
again.

Get ready Israel your Messiah is coming!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thus says The Lord God:
Behold, even My own people go the way of the afflicted of sin,
Following after those desolate of the Spirit
Who remain married to this world...

Yet I shall save them out of all their troubles!

For My own name’s sake will I do it!...

For the sake of Judah, I will cover them;
For the sake of Jacob, I shall hold them in safety;
And for the sake of David, My servant, I shall gather them under My wing.

O city of David, My Jerusalem, give Me glory! For The Lord has seen your travail, for it has come. Yet it shall not stand, for you are Mine... I am married unto you! Vengeance is Mine! Says The Lord. And I, Myself, shall go before you and fight against them!
And those who devise evil against you shall be thrown down! They shall not stand! For they have agreed together as one, and as one shall their agreement be turned into death... The grave shall be their reward! Recompense, in full, shall I give them in My hot displeasure! In My fury I shall destroy them!... Save a sixth part who shall not be counted among the condemned, the punished of My anger, says The Lord.

Excerpt from:
Israel is Mine! Watchmen, Sound the Trumpet, the Alarm of War!...Says the Lord
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Israel_is_Mine%21_Watchmen%2C_Sound_the_Trumpet%2C_the_Alarm_of_War%21...Says_the_Lord

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
Eric E Stahl said:
My point is that God is not done with Israel and will never be done with Israel.
Christians are Israel. Why do you hate Israel that you would deny Christians are Israel?

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
Eric E Stahl said:
You have it reversed. Israel will be Christian.
Israel is a country, named by men, not God. Its people are not Christians and aren't about to become Christians. The church is Israel, named by God, not men. Why do you hate Christians that you deny they are citizens of God's kingdom?

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Polt said:
Israel is a country, named by men, not God. Its people are not Christians and aren't about to become Christians. The church is Israel, named by God, not men. Why do you hate Christians that you deny they are citizens of God's kingdom?
Genesis 32:26b-28
26 And x He said, "Let Me go, for the day breaks." But he said, y "I will not let You go unless You bless me!"
27So He said to him, "What is your name?" He said, "Jacob."
28And He said, z"Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but 4 Israel; 5 for you have a struggled with God and b with men, and have prevailed."

It was God that named the children of Israel.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Eric and Polt.

Eric E Stahl said:
You have it reversed. Israel will be Christian.
Polt said:

You BOTH have it wrong! Polt, Isra'el is a FAMILY! It's not a religion nor is it a "country, named by men!" His people ARE going to become believers in the Messiah! GOD'S Messiah promised to Isra'el in MANY passages in the Tanakh, not the "Christ" of Christians! Christians, too, are going to have a wake-up call, every bit as enlightening as the Isra'elites will have when the Messiah returns!

Christians are going to learn that they are ABSORBED into Isra'el, the FAMILY, and become subjects for His Kingdom when they are justified by God and born again into His FAMILY, ISRA'EL, a "Prince with God!"

Therefore, Eric, "Isra'el will NOT become Christian!" It is Christians who are absorbed into Isra'el, not the reverse! We are all grafted into the OLIVE TREE! That's the ORIGINAL FAMILY, not the "church" nor "Christendom!" Yeshua` was called "the Son of David!" He inherits DAVID'S Kingdom (which was actually GOD'S Kingdom), both as David's Heir and as God's Son! I've quoted all this before, but I REALLY would like you to READ it this time, ALL of it, and take careful note how the verses are worded. I don't quote large passages of Scripture that seem to have no purpose other than to say, "Look at what I can do; I can quote the Bible! Ooooh!" I bring them up because they can TEACH you something, if you're ready to learn:

Psalm 89:3-37
3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?
7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
8 O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
11 The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
12 The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.
13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
14 Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.
16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
18 For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
26 He (David) shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
27 Also I will make him (David) my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
28 My mercy will I keep for him (David) for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him (David).
29 His seed (Yeshua`) also will I make to endure for ever, and his (Yeshua`s) throne as the days of heaven.
30 If his (David's) children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
36 His (David's) seed (Yeshua`) shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me.
37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
KJV

Do you understand this? I don't mean, "Can you understand the words?" I mean, "Can you understand what was being communicated about DAVID in this song?"

Furthermore, Eric, it's important that you understand that the Jews are ALREADY being introduced to their Messiah Yeshua`, and more importantly that they are ACCEPTING HIM by the THOUSANDS! We're already at that point in history when the Jews are beginning to say "Baruwkh haba' b'shem YHWH!" "Welcome, the Comer in the name of YHWH!" (In the KJV, that was rendered "Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD.") And, this they were to do before Yeshua` would return (Matthew 23:37-39).

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Eric and Polt.

You BOTH have it wrong! Polt, Isra'el is a FAMILY! It's not a religion nor is it a "country, named by men!" His people ARE going to become believers in the Messiah! GOD'S Messiah promised to Isra'el in MANY passages in the Tanakh, not the "Christ" of Christians! Christians, too, are going to have a wake-up call, every bit as enlightening as the Isra'elites will have when the Messiah returns!

Christians are going to learn that they are ABSORBED into Isra'el, the FAMILY, and become subjects for His Kingdom when they are justified by God and born again into His FAMILY, ISRA'EL, a "Prince with God!"

Therefore, Eric, "Isra'el will NOT become Christian!" It is Christians who are absorbed into Isra'el, not the reverse! We are all grafted into the OLIVE TREE! That's the ORIGINAL FAMILY, not the "church" nor "Christendom!" Yeshua` was called "the Son of David!" He inherits DAVID'S Kingdom (which was actually GOD'S Kingdom), both as David's Heir and as God's Son! I've quoted all this before, but I REALLY would like you to READ it this time, ALL of it, and take careful note how the verses are worded. I don't quote large passages of Scripture that seem to have no purpose other than to say, "Look at what I can do; I can quote the Bible! Ooooh!" I bring them up because they can TEACH you something, if you're ready to learn:

Psalm 89:3-37
3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?
7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
8 O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
11 The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
12 The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.
13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
14 Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.
16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
18 For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
26 He (David) shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
27 Also I will make him (David) my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
28 My mercy will I keep for him (David) for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him (David).
29 His seed (Yeshua`) also will I make to endure for ever, and his (Yeshua`s) throne as the days of heaven.
30 If his (David's) children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
36 His (David's) seed (Yeshua`) shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me.
37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
KJV

Do you understand this? I don't mean, "Can you understand the words?" I mean, "Can you understand what was being communicated about DAVID in this song?"

Furthermore, Eric, it's important that you understand that the Jews are ALREADY being introduced to their Messiah Yeshua`, and more importantly that they are ACCEPTING HIM by the THOUSANDS! We're already at that point in history when the Jews are beginning to say "Baruwkh haba' b'shem YHWH!" "Welcome, the Comer in the name of YHWH!" (In the KJV, that was rendered "Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD.") And, this they were to do before Yeshua` would return (Matthew 23:37-39).
I am very happy that many Jews have accepted their Messiah! I have accepted him too! All of these Jews will go up in the rapture too!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Eric E Stahl said:
I am very happy that many Jews have accepted their Messiah! I have accepted him too! All of these Jews will go up in the rapture too!
And what if one was already divided and caught up to the third heaven and Paradise according to the Scripture even as Saul/Paul says? If such a one was sent to you to tell of it afterwards through manifold Scripture texts would you then believe him? Most of you would not believe him, and this I know, for every man goes his own way thinking himself to be justified and righteous. The first third part of the anthropon must first be slain before he will even begin to have an ear. :)

Acts 13:14-19 KJV
14. But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, [Asia Minor - Turkey] and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down.
15. And after the reading of the law and the prophets the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying, Ye men and brethren, if ye have any word of exhortation for the people, say on.
16. Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, give audience.
17. The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arm brought he them out of it.
18. And about the time of forty years suffered he their manners in the wilderness.
19. And when he had destroyed
seven nations in the land of Chanaan, he divided their land to them by lot.

Deuteronomy 7:1-4 KJV
1. When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites,
seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2. And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3. Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

Acts 13:40-41 KJV
40. Beware therefore,
lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
41. Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

Habakkuk 1:4-11 KJV
4. Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.
5. Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
6. For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land,
to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.
7. They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
8. Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.
9. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.
10. And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.
11. Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.

Ezekiel 7:20-25 KJV
20. As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.
21. And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.
22. My face will I turn also from them,
and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.
23. Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.
24. Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen,
and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.
25. Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

Luke 11:24-26 KJV
24. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26. Then goeth he, and taketh to him
seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Eric.

Eric E Stahl said:
After the judgment of Jacob's trouble we call the tribulation period, over 5,000,000 Jews will accept Jesus.

Zechariah 13:7-9
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Speak softly concerning the Jewish people or you will offend Jesus.
I understand your heart on the issue of the Jewish people and I believe it is commendable. The only thing I would add is that they are ALREADY beginning to "call on His Name" and the tide is turning! Take heart! Isra'elis CAN be won to their Messiah!

Isaiah 1:18
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
KJV

_____

Shalom, ChristRoseFromTheDead.

ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Jesus said that his betrayal fulfilled verse 7, but you seem to be implying that verse has a future significance. If we consider verses 8-9 within the context of verse 7, a past fulfillment seems appropriate. Most of the inhabitants of Judah and Jerusalem were killed during the Roman destruction of Jerusalem and Judah, so it seems quite reasonable to look for a fulfillment of verses 8-9 there instead of projecting one into the future.

Also, the Hebrew word translated third part could mean 33% (I suppose), but usually doesn't (if it even does at all). It means the third in a sequence (e.g., the third day), or one of three parts of something (e.g, meal offerings consisted of three parts: two tenths of a deal of flour + a third part consisting of a hin of oil). So the 5 million figure really is just wild speculation.
A third is a third is a third. Context alone determines the word's usage. And, that a third of a hin, by the way, not a whole hin, about 3-1/3 quarts of olive oil! Don't make mountains out of molehills.

I should have also mentioned that while verses 7 and 8 were fulfilled in the first century, the inhabitants as a people WERE put through the refiner's fire for much of the last two millennia, and verse 9 is future! Although as a people they have not yet called on His Name, this verse prophesies that they WILL; therefore, the verse is yet future! Yeshua` basically said the same thing in Matthew 23:37-39. And, again, the encouraging thing is that they are BEGINNING to call on His name in large numbers!

Shalom, again, Eric.

Eric E Stahl said:
GOOD! However, you need to know that the "rapture" is NOT before the "tribulation" because the "tribulation" (Greek: thlipsis = "pressure") about which Yeshua` was talking has been going on since the first century and it is that which is mostly upon the Jews and other Isra'elis, the "Time of Ya`aqov's Trouble." The "rapture" (Greek: harpazoo = "snatching away") is that which occurs when our Lord Yeshua` returns to this earth to rescue His people. He has to gather an army first, and He will do this through the RESURRECTION! In the Resurrection, our bodies will be transformed like unto His resurrection body, and His messengers will gather us to Him - not to go to some "Heaven," but to go to ISRA'EL to attack Yeshua`s enemies! The "rapture" is simply a MASS-TRANSIT SYSTEM to get us all there as quickly as possible!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Christ's second coming is not until after the "great tribulation" He taught in Matt.24 and Mark 13.

The event of the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period with the great earthquake in Jerusalem will not be some new evangelical event for non-believing Jews. Those in Jerusalem that will praise God at that time will be those of Israel which Christ already set forth per the 144,000 list from all the tribes of Israel for the end (Rev.7).

The rest, i.e., majority of Jews, will remain deceived and bowing in false worship to the time of the 7th Trumpet, which is the day of Christ's coming to gather His elect. This is why the prophet Zechariah also covered the time after Christ's 2nd coming and appearing to the Jews who reject Him, and how they will mourn for Him, and per Luke 23:30, will wish for the mountains to fall on them, and for the hills to cover them, meaning to cover their shame for having refused Him.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Eric E Stahl said:
After the judgment of Jacob's trouble we call the tribulation period, over 5,000,000 Jews will accept Jesus.

Zechariah 13:7-9
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Speak softly concerning the Jewish people or you will offend Jesus.
The disciples and their followers were the 1/3 that were the ones God heard. Christians, Jews and Gentiles, are God's chosen people and he is our God.

Not trying to be contrary, but to bring forth truth!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Rocky Wiley said:
The disciples and their followers were the 1/3 that were the ones God heard. Christians, Jews and Gentiles, are God's chosen people and he is our God.

Not trying to be contrary, but to bring forth truth!
The Lord will kill all the nonbeliving Jews before the kingdom age.

Isaiah 4:2-4
2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Eric.

I understand your heart on the issue of the Jewish people and I believe it is commendable. The only thing I would add is that they are ALREADY beginning to "call on His Name" and the tide is turning! Take heart! Isra'elis CAN be won to their Messiah!

Isaiah 1:18
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
KJV

_____

Shalom, ChristRoseFromTheDead.

A third is a third is a third. Context alone determines the word's usage. And, that a third of a hin, by the way, not a whole hin, about 3-1/3 quarts of olive oil! Don't make mountains out of molehills.

I should have also mentioned that while verses 7 and 8 were fulfilled in the first century, the inhabitants as a people WERE put through the refiner's fire for much of the last two millennia, and verse 9 is future! Although as a people they have not yet called on His Name, this verse prophesies that they WILL; therefore, the verse is yet future! Yeshua` basically said the same thing in Matthew 23:37-39. And, again, the encouraging thing is that they are BEGINNING to call on His name in large numbers!

Shalom, again, Eric.

GOOD! However, you need to know that the "rapture" is NOT before the "tribulation" because the "tribulation" (Greek: thlipsis = "pressure") about which Yeshua` was talking has been going on since the first century and it is that which is mostly upon the Jews and other Isra'elis, the "Time of Ya`aqov's Trouble." The "rapture" (Greek: harpazoo = "snatching away") is that which occurs when our Lord Yeshua` returns to this earth to rescue His people. He has to gather an army first, and He will do this through the RESURRECTION! In the Resurrection, our bodies will be transformed like unto His resurrection body, and His messengers will gather us to Him - not to go to some "Heaven," but to go to ISRA'EL to attack Yeshua`s enemies! The "rapture" is simply a MASS-TRANSIT SYSTEM to get us all there as quickly as possible!
[SIZE=14pt]When the great tribulation is over, all the unbelieving Jews will have been killed by the Lord.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Isaiah 4:2-4[/SIZE]
2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and [SIZE=12pt]he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:[/SIZE]

4[SIZE=12pt] When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.[/SIZE]

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Eric E Stahl said:
This statement really is unbelievable. The same kind of thinking clearly reveals the resulting consequences of the lawlessness of Dispensationalism mixed with easy free grace, (which was not free at all) and the high minded self righteous vengeance those kinds of teachings breed in the end. The outcome of such teachings is to effectually bring out the truth of the man which was already secretly hiding below the surface all along; that is that he will gladly condemn any and all to death and hell that do not agree with his own understanding of his god, for never was there true repentance to begin with and neither does he understand mercy, or grace, or the longsuffering of God with all of his beloved creation. The only difference between this mentality and that of the Hagarites of the East is that the Lindseyite is willing to wait for his version of messiah to come and do the job for him, (just like everything else) so that he may fulfill his dream to rule the planet for his thousand year term with no other theology but his own. Heaven to him is in fact the place where he himself will be the god.
Eric E Stahl said:
[SIZE=14pt]When the great tribulation is over, all the unbelieving Jews will have been killed by the Lord.[/SIZE]
So the more that are killed the better the revival? How can there be a revival if ya kill'em all?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Eric E Stahl said:

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and [SIZE=12pt]he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:[/SIZE]

4[SIZE=12pt] When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.[/SIZE]
The final purging is not until after Christ's future "thousand years" reign, which is what the Rev.20 "lake of fire" is about. That doesn't happen at Christ's second coming when He will end the great tribulation.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
veteran said:
The final purging is not until after Christ's future "thousand years" reign, which is what the Rev.20 "lake of fire" is about. That doesn't happen at Christ's second coming when He will end the great tribulation.
(((Tribulation)))

24And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
25Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.
26And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.

(((Kingdom age)))

Isaiah 4:1-4
1And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. (((still have babies in kingdom)))

daq said:
This statement really is unbelievable. The same kind of thinking clearly reveals the resulting consequences of the lawlessness of Dispensationalism mixed with easy free grace, (which was not free at all) and the high minded self righteous vengeance those kinds of teachings breed in the end. The outcome of such teachings is to effectually bring out the truth of the man which was already secretly hiding below the surface all along; that is that he will gladly condemn any and all to death and hell that do not agree with his own understanding of his god, for never was there true repentance to begin with and neither does he understand mercy, or grace, or the longsuffering of God with all of his beloved creation. The only difference between this mentality and that of the Hagarites of the East is that the Lindseyite is willing to wait for his version of messiah to come and do the job for him, (just like everything else) so that he may fulfill his dream to rule the planet for his thousand year term with no other theology but his own. Heaven to him is in fact the place where he himself will be the god.

So the more that are killed the better the revival? How can there be a revival if ya kill'em all?

God can do what he wants!

1/3 of Israel will repent, the Gentiles will not do that good. Few of them will survive!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Eric E Stahl said:
(((Tribulation)))

24And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
25Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.
26And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.
(((Kingdom age)))

Isaiah 4:1-4
1And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. (((still have babies in kingdom)))

God can do what he wants!

1/3 of Israel will repent, the Gentiles will not do that good. Few of them will survive!
Try reading Rev.2:9 and Rev.3:9 and explain how it is that Christ is going to make those of the "synagogue of Satan" to come and worship at His elect's feet.

Your doctrine of men also would have a hard time with Rev.22:14-15 about those in Christ having right to enter into the gates of the Holy City and right to the tree of life while... the wicked, murderers, etc., are STILL outside the city gates. That's Milennium timing, the "thousand years" of Rev.20 when Christ will reign over the nations with His elect.

NO ONE is judged and sentenced to perish until AFTER that "thousand years" of Rev.20, as revealed there. Only Satan and his angels have already... been judged and sentenced to perish. Even Judas Ischariot has not been judged and sentenced to perish yet.

So I don't know where you get that ignorant idea that the Gentiles won't do that good, especially since a good many Gentiles are actually scattered ten tribe Israelites! Sounds like you're trying to push the crazy Judaism doctrines into Christianity like Retrobyter has tried to do here. Good luck with that stupid stuff!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Eric.

Eric E Stahl said:

NO! That's not right! Are you meshuggah (crazy)?! Neither the LORD (YHWH or God the Father) nor the Lord (Yeshua` or Jesus the Messiah) "will kill all the nonbelieving Jews before the kingdom age"! How NUTS is that?! It is GOD who makes one "holy" by justifying him in spite of himself; it's NEVER the reverse! There's NOTHING GOOD ENOUGH in ANY of us to make God want to call us "holy"; it is only through God's INTERVENTION in calling us "justified" that makes us "holy," which means "set apart." Neither God nor Yeshua` will kill off HIS FAMILY!

Look, the "kingdom age" is an age through which the Kingdom prospers!
The "Kingdom" is the same Kingdom of GOD over which David ruled!
Of whom and what did that Kingdom consist? ISRA'ELITES! The CHILDREN OF ISRA'EL, who was the SON OF YITSCHAQ (ISAAC), who was the SON OF AVRAHAM (ABRAHAM)!
A few Goyim (Gentiles), like the Gibeonites, Rahab, and Ruth, were assimilated into that Kingdom, but just a handful by comparison.
Lately, during the last two millennia, God has opened up that Kingdom to bless "all nations of the earth" which allowed the Goyim (Gentiles) to become a PART of that Kingdom, but Isra'el is still the main recipient of that Kingdom!
The promises were to the children of Isra'el!
The blessings were for the children of Isra'el!
The covenants were to the children of Isra'el!
The oracles or prophecies were about the children of Isra'el and to the children of Isra'el!

Look VERY CAREFULLY at the wording of Romans 11:

Romans 11:11-29
11 I say then, Have they (the children of Isra'el) stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall (stumble) salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them (the children of Isra'el) to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? (RESURRECTION!)
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. (God doesn't renig on His promises!)
KJV

Can you see the importance God places on FAMILY?!

The Gentile believers have not REPLACED the children of Isra'el as the "Isra'el" of prophecy (as some teach); the Gentiles have been ADDED TO them! It's not "either ... or"; it's "BOTH!" It's to be "Jews" and "Gentiles" worshipping God TOGETHER!

Romans 9:22-26
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Osee (Hosea), I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
KJV

1 Corinthians 12:13
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
KJV

Galatians 3:27-29
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
KJV

Colossians 3:9-15
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
KJV

It's not "killed off"; it's "CONVERTED!!!" Consider the following:

Isaiah 66:5-12
5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
KJV

Zechariah 12:7-13:1
7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.
13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.
KJV

Malachi 3:1-4
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap (caustic lye):
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
KJV

Today, we believe that it is the righteous who die in the Lord who will be those who are raised from the dead, but these Scriptures suggest that for Isra'el, they will be raised from the dead FIRST and THEN given the chance to accept the Messiah!

_____

Shalom, veteran.

veteran said:
Try reading Rev.2:9 and Rev.3:9 and explain how it is that Christ is going to make those of the "synagogue of Satan" to come and worship at His elect's feet.

Your doctrine of men also would have a hard time with Rev.22:14-15 about those in Christ having right to enter into the gates of the Holy City and right to the tree of life while... the wicked, murderers, etc., are STILL outside the city gates. That's Milennium timing, the "thousand years" of Rev.20 when Christ will reign over the nations with His elect.

NO ONE is judged and sentenced to perish until AFTER that "thousand years" of Rev.20, as revealed there. Only Satan and his angels have already... been judged and sentenced to perish. Even Judas Ischariot has not been judged and sentenced to perish yet.

So I don't know where you get that ignorant idea that the Gentiles won't do that good, especially since a good many Gentiles are actually scattered ten tribe Israelites! Sounds like you're trying to push the crazy Judaism doctrines into Christianity like Retrobyter has tried to do here. Good luck with that stupid stuff!
You can't answer my rebuttals intelligently; you've got to vilify my name instead?! I'm pushing "the crazy Judaism doctrines into Christianity?" Got news for ya, buddy; they're ALREADY IN THERE! I'm just trying to show "crazy Gentile-only, good-buddy, clubs" that they're there!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Eric.

NO! That's not right! Are you meshuggah (crazy)?! Neither the LORD (YHWH or God the Father) nor the Lord (Yeshua` or Jesus the Messiah) "will kill all the nonbelieving Jews before the kingdom age"! How NUTS is that?! It is GOD who makes one "holy" by justifying him in spite of himself; it's NEVER the reverse! There's NOTHING GOOD ENOUGH in ANY of us to make God want to call us "holy"; it is only through God's INTERVENTION in calling us "justified" that makes us "holy," which means "set apart." Neither God nor Yeshua` will kill off HIS FAMILY!

Look, the "kingdom age" is an age through which the Kingdom prospers!
The "Kingdom" is the same Kingdom of GOD over which David ruled!
Of whom and what did that Kingdom consist? ISRA'ELITES! The CHILDREN OF ISRA'EL, who was the SON OF YITSCHAQ (ISAAC), who was the SON OF AVRAHAM (ABRAHAM)!
A few Goyim (Gentiles), like the Gibeonites, Rahab, and Ruth, were assimilated into that Kingdom, but just a handful by comparison.
Lately, during the last two millennia, God has opened up that Kingdom to bless "all nations of the earth" which allowed the Goyim (Gentiles) to become a PART of that Kingdom, but Isra'el is still the main recipient of that Kingdom!
The promises were to the children of Isra'el!
The blessings were for the children of Isra'el!
The covenants were to the children of Isra'el!
The oracles or prophecies were about the children of Isra'el and to the children of Isra'el!

Look VERY CAREFULLY at the wording of Romans 11:

Romans 11:11-29
11 I say then, Have they (the children of Isra'el) stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall (stumble) salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them (the children of Isra'el) to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? (RESURRECTION!)
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. (God doesn't renig on His promises!)
KJV

Can you see the importance God places on FAMILY?!

The Gentile believers have not REPLACED the children of Isra'el as the "Isra'el" of prophecy (as some teach); the Gentiles have been ADDED TO them! It's not "either ... or"; it's "BOTH!" It's to be "Jews" and "Gentiles" worshipping God TOGETHER!

Romans 9:22-26
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Osee (Hosea), I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
KJV

1 Corinthians 12:13
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
KJV

Galatians 3:27-29
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
KJV

Colossians 3:9-15
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
KJV

It's not "killed off"; it's "CONVERTED!!!" Consider the following:

Isaiah 66:5-12
5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
KJV

Zechariah 12:7-13:1
7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.
13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.
KJV

Malachi 3:1-4
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap (caustic lye):
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
KJV

Today, we believe that it is the righteous who die in the Lord who will be those who are raised from the dead, but these Scriptures suggest that for Isra'el, they will be raised from the dead FIRST and THEN given the chance to accept the Messiah!

_____

Shalom, veteran.

You can't answer my rebuttals intelligently; you've got to vilify my name instead?! I'm pushing "the crazy Judaism doctrines into Christianity?" Got news for ya, buddy; they're ALREADY IN THERE! I'm just trying to show "crazy Gentile-only, good-buddy, clubs" that they're there!
Ezekiel 39:6-8
6And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

7So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

8Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

God will judge the world with fire and the surviving Jews will repent for ever.