The coming Jewish revival

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Retrobyter said:
_____

Shalom, veteran.

You can't answer my rebuttals intelligently; you've got to vilify my name instead?! I'm pushing "the crazy Judaism doctrines into Christianity?" Got news for ya, buddy; they're ALREADY IN THERE! I'm just trying to show "crazy Gentile-only, good-buddy, clubs" that they're there!
Not even worth the time for an answer is what your false Jew doctrine deserves. Don't go claiming Abraham as your father thinking that gives you special priveledge either, Abraham is my father also.
Eric E Stahl said:
Ezekiel 39:6-8
6And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

7So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

8Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

God will judge the world with fire and the surviving Jews will repent for ever.
Not all the Jews will repent, you can bet on that. Not all those who say... they are from Judah truly are anyway...

Rev 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
(KJV)

Zech 14:21
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
(KJV)

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
veteran said:
Not even worth the time for an answer is what your false Jew doctrine deserves. Don't go claiming Abraham as your father thinking that gives you special priveledge either, Abraham is my father also.

Not all the Jews will repent, you can bet on that. Not all those who say... they are from Judah truly are anyway...

Rev 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
(KJV)

Zech 14:21
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
(KJV)
[SIZE=14pt]Isaiah 4:1-4[/SIZE]
(((kingdom age)))

[SIZE=10pt]1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.[/SIZE]
2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

(((In the tribulation God will kill all the un holy Jews in Israel)))

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Eric E Stahl said:
(((kingdom age)))

[SIZE=10pt]1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.[/SIZE]
2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

(((In the tribulation God will kill all the un holy Jews in Israel)))
The glorious branch refers ONLY to those who belong to Christ Jesus! Afterall, Zion in Jerusalem is WHERE He is going to gather HIS CHURCH to.

The unbelieving Jews will be cut off, separated with the 'goats', but they will not be killed which is your own personal take, or of the doctrines of men you heed instead.

I find it amazing when Christ Jesus gathers His Church to Jerusalem at His coming, and it will then be under His Power and control with His elect Church, and then the unbelievers will no longer possess Jerusalem!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
veteran said:
The glorious branch refers ONLY to those who belong to Christ Jesus! Afterall, Zion in Jerusalem is WHERE He is going to gather HIS CHURCH to.

The unbelieving Jews will be cut off, separated with the 'goats', but they will not be killed which is your own personal take, or of the doctrines of men you heed instead.

I find it amazing when Christ Jesus gathers His Church to Jerusalem at His coming, and it will then be under His Power and control with His elect Church, and then the unbelievers will no longer possess Jerusalem!
Zechariah 13:7-9
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

8And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Uh Eric... Jesus said verse 7 was fulfilled in his time. Why do you jump forward nearly 2000 years for verses 8-9?

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Uh Eric... Jesus said verse 7 was fulfilled in his time. Why do you jump forward nearly 2000 years for verses 8-9?
It is the final day of the Lord when Israel will be judged by fire.

1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Eric E Stahl said:
Do you know the job of a watchman in the bible? That is the point!
The divine honour of a watchman is to protect, feed and warn GOD'S flock. Besides I suspect that some prophecy will remain hidden until the time of its fulfillment is directly upon us.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
JB_ said:
The divine honour of a watchman is to protect, feed and warn GOD'S flock. Besides I suspect that some prophecy will remain hidden until the time of its fulfillment is directly upon us.
Yes

Daniel 12: 4, 8-10
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

But

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Eric E Stahl said:

1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

The thing is, THOSE SCRIPTURES are about Christ's Church in Jerusalem after His return and the gathering of His elect. It is NOT about unbelieving Jews who refuse Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ Messsiah.

It's Christ's elect called after His Name, i.e., CHRISTIANS, that will reign over the unbelieving Jews in that time. God's true Israel per The New Covenant IS... Christ's Church!

JB_ said:
The seven seals have already been revealed by our Lord Jesus today to His Church. That especially is what we are to know for these times today.

Although I believe the 5th trumpet is still in effect for right now, God's sealing of His servants in prep away from the coming deception of the strong delusion might still be happenning for some. But the greater we see the dividing line between those aware of the timing we're in now vs. those who have to fall back to the doctrines of men and doctrines of devils, that signals the 5th trumpet timing ending and the soon coming of the 6th trumpet - 2nd woe with the appearance of the final Antichrist.

I once thought that Antichrist's one-world system on earth over all nations had to first be completed before his arrival. I now believe it requires his arrival to complete it.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
veteran said:
The thing is, THOSE SCRIPTURES are about Christ's Church in Jerusalem after His return and the gathering of His elect. It is NOT about unbelieving Jews who refuse Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ Messsiah.

It's Christ's elect called after His Name, i.e., CHRISTIANS, that will reign over the unbelieving Jews in that time. God's true Israel per The New Covenant IS... Christ's Church!

The seven seals have already been revealed by our Lord Jesus today to His Church. That especially is what we are to know for these times today.

Although I believe the 5th trumpet is still in effect for right now, God's sealing of His servants in prep away from the coming deception of the strong delusion might still be happenning for some. But the greater we see the dividing line between those aware of the timing we're in now vs. those who have to fall back to the doctrines of men and doctrines of devils, that signals the 5th trumpet timing ending and the soon coming of the 6th trumpet - 2nd woe with the appearance of the final Antichrist.

I once thought that Antichrist's one-world system on earth over all nations had to first be completed before his arrival. I now believe it requires his arrival to complete it.
veteren,

Eric E Stahl, on 19 Jun 2013 - 9:46 PM, said:
Eric E Stahl said:

This is about the Jews who live through the tribulation and accept Jesus.

The church will not marry in the kingdom age, read verse 1.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, veteran and Eric.

Ever hear the parable of the blind men trying to describe an elephant? That's how YOU TWO are acting! BOTH of you are speaking from ignorance, neither one having seen the truth: Check the parable out at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant/.

You have BOTH made certain assumptions that cannot be verified by the Scriptures.

veteran said:

Although I believe the 5th trumpet is still in effect for right now, God's sealing of His servants in prep away from the coming deception of the strong delusion might still be happening for some. But the greater we see the dividing line between those aware of the timing we're in now vs. those who have to fall back to the doctrines of men and doctrines of devils, that signals the 5th trumpet timing ending and the soon coming of the 6th trumpet - 2nd woe with the appearance of the final Antichrist.

Respectfully, veteran, that's ridiculous. We are NOT in the fifth trumpet right now! Where'd you get THAT crazy notion?! Are you starting to allegorize away the Revelation, too, like so many preterists and amils do?! If you are, then you are no better at understanding the Scriptures than they are!

And, you haven't got a clue if you think, "God's true Israel per The New Covenant IS... Christ's Church!" You really ARE no better than the amillennialists if you think THAT is true! What do you think the definition of "replacement theology" is, bubba? Do I have to spell it out for you? ...

Romans 11:1-5
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
KJV

God has not "cast away" - "thrown away" - "discarded" - the JEWS or ANY of the Isra'elites! He "FOREKNEW" them! He knew them a LONG TIME AGO! And, it is to THEM that Paul says there is a "remnant according to the election of grace!"

Look, there are some Jews today who claim to be atheists and agnostics, but they truly are not. They are DISILLUSIONED! They are DISAPPOINTED! They are OFFENDED! They have ALL BUT GIVEN UP on communicating to a God who - from their perspective - doesn't hear them anymore! And, they have used their skills at argumentation and reason to argue themselves into the proverbial corner!

BUT, I can GUARANTEE you that there will be MANY JEWS AND ISRA'ELITES who will become believers IN ... A ... HEARTBEAT, regardless what they might once have claimed! With the FIRST SIGN, they will change their stance, and they will be every bit as fierce in their stand FOR God as they may once have been AGAINST God!

Oh, and "Christians" - who are typically born-again, GENTILE believers in the Messiah Yeshua` (whom most English speakers call "Jesus Christ") - fail to realize the "OTHER SHOE" in the argument of Paul in Romans 11:

Romans 11:15-21
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
KJV

Do you get it, yet? The "Christians" - the Gentile believers in the Messiah - are grafted in AMONG THEM!!! We are added TO THEM!!! We do NOT "replace" them!!!

Also, you seriously need to look closer at the New Covenant:

Jeremiah 31:27-37
27 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord , that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.
29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.
KJV

Eric E Stahl said:

Eric, you REALLY don't know what you're talking about! This passage is NOT talking about judgment and burning against Isra'el; it is talking about judgment and burning against Isra'el's ENEMIES! He who survives and remains in Yerushalayim (Jerusalem), Yisra'el, shall be called "HOLY" FOR the "LORD (YHWH) shall have WASHED AWAY the filth of the daughters of Zion (Tsiown)!"

The diminishing of the numbers in Isra'el, the lack of men in Isra'el, the suffering that they will experience just prior to the LORD'S return won't be GOD'S doing; it will be caused by Isra'el's ENEMIES! The Master Yeshua` haMashiach Elohiym (the Messiah of God), selected by God to be Isra'el's King, haMelekh Yisra'el, will RESCUE ISRA'EL!!!

Isaiah 32:1-4
1 Behold, a king (Yeshua`) shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment.
2 And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
3 And the eyes of them that see shall not be dim, and the ears of them that hear shall hearken.
4 The heart also of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly.
KJV

Isaiah 35:1-10

1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the Lord, and the excellency of our God.
3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
KJV

Isaiah 49:1-26
1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.
4 Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.
5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.
6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
7 Thus saith the LORD (God the Father), the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One (Yeshua` the Son of God), to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee (Israel).
8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation (rescue) have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.
11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.
12 Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.
13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.
14 But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.
18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.
19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.
20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?
22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour (Rescuer) and thy Redeemer (the One who buys them back), the mighty One of Jacob.
KJV

Isaiah 52:1-10
1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.
6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation (RESCUE) of our God.
KJV

Isaiah 60:1-14

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.
7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
KJV

Jeremiah 23:5-8
5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch (Tsemach = a Sprout), and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
6 In his days Judah shall be saved (RESCUED), and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS (YHWH TSIDQEENUW).
7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, "The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt";
8 But, "The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries" whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.
KJV

Joel 3:6-21

6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:
8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen (Gentiles) round about.
13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.
KJV

Micah 4:1-7
1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.
5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.
6 In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;
7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
KJV

IT'S PARTY TIME!!! IT'S A CELEBRATION!!!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
The diminishing of the numbers in Isra'el, the lack of men in Isra'el, the suffering that they will experience just prior to the LORD'S return won't be GOD'S doing; it will be caused by Isra'el's ENEMIES! The Master Yeshua` haMashiach Elohiym (the Messiah of God), selected by God to be Isra'el's King, haMelekh Yisra'el, will RESCUE ISRA'EL!!!
1 Timothy 6:12-16 KJV
12. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
13. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
14. That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15. Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of Lords;
16. Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

It is all about the Cross and the true and faithful witness of Messiah.
And did you not hear what was that good confession before Pontius Pilate? :huh:

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, veteran and Eric.

Ever hear the parable of the blind men trying to describe an elephant? That's how YOU TWO are acting! BOTH of you are speaking from ignorance, neither one having seen the truth: Check the parable out at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant/.

You have BOTH made certain assumptions that cannot be verified by the Scriptures.

Respectfully, veteran, that's ridiculous. We are NOT in the fifth trumpet right now! Where'd you get THAT crazy notion?! Are you starting to allegorize away the Revelation, too, like so many preterists and amils do?! If you are, then you are no better at understanding the Scriptures than they are!

And, you haven't got a clue if you think, "God's true Israel per The New Covenant IS... Christ's Church!" You really ARE no better than the amillennialists if you think THAT is true! What do you think the definition of "replacement theology" is, bubba? Do I have to spell it out for you? ...

Romans 11:1-5
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
KJV

God has not "cast away" - "thrown away" - "discarded" - the JEWS or ANY of the Isra'elites! He "FOREKNEW" them! He knew them a LONG TIME AGO! And, it is to THEM that Paul says there is a "remnant according to the election of grace!"

Look, there are some Jews today who claim to be atheists and agnostics, but they truly are not. They are DISILLUSIONED! They are DISAPPOINTED! They are OFFENDED! They have ALL BUT GIVEN UP on communicating to a God who - from their perspective - doesn't hear them anymore! And, they have used their skills at argumentation and reason to argue themselves into the proverbial corner!

BUT, I can GUARANTEE you that there will be MANY JEWS AND ISRA'ELITES who will become believers IN ... A ... HEARTBEAT, regardless what they might once have claimed! With the FIRST SIGN, they will change their stance, and they will be every bit as fierce in their stand FOR God as they may once have been AGAINST God!

Oh, and "Christians" - who are typically born-again, GENTILE believers in the Messiah Yeshua` (whom most English speakers call "Jesus Christ") - fail to realize the "OTHER SHOE" in the argument of Paul in Romans 11:

Romans 11:15-21
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
KJV

Do you get it, yet? The "Christians" - the Gentile believers in the Messiah - are grafted in AMONG THEM!!! We are added TO THEM!!! We do NOT "replace" them!!!

Also, you seriously need to look closer at the New Covenant:

Jeremiah 31:27-37
27 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord , that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.
29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.
KJV

Eric, you REALLY don't know what you're talking about! This passage is NOT talking about judgment and burning against Isra'el; it is talking about judgment and burning against Isra'el's ENEMIES! He who survives and remains in Yerushalayim (Jerusalem), Yisra'el, shall be called "HOLY" FOR the "LORD (YHWH) shall have WASHED AWAY the filth of the daughters of Zion (Tsiown)!"

Isaiah 32:1-4
1 Behold, a king (Yeshua`) shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment.
2 And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
3 And the eyes of them that see shall not be dim, and the ears of them that hear shall hearken.
4 The heart also of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly.
KJV

Isaiah 35:1-10

1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the Lord, and the excellency of our God.
3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
KJV

Isaiah 49:1-26
1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.
4 Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.
5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.
6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
7 Thus saith the LORD (God the Father), the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One (Yeshua` the Son of God), to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee (Israel).
8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation (rescue) have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.
11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.
12 Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.
13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.
14 But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.
18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.
19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.
20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?
22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour (Rescuer) and thy Redeemer (the One who buys them back), the mighty One of Jacob.
KJV

Isaiah 52:1-10
1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.
6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation (RESCUE) of our God.
KJV

Isaiah 60:1-14

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.
7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
KJV

Jeremiah 23:5-8
5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch (Tsemach = a Sprout), and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
6 In his days Judah shall be saved (RESCUED), and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS (YHWH TSIDQEENUW).
7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, "The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt";
8 But, "The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries" whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.
KJV

Joel 3:6-21

6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:
8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen (Gentiles) round about.
13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.
KJV

Micah 4:1-7
1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.
5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.
6 In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;
7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
KJV

IT'S PARTY TIME!!! IT'S A CELEBRATION!!!
Isaiah 4:4

This is God's ethnic cleansing of Israel so that only the holy will live.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, Eric.

Eric E Stahl said:
Isaiah 4:4

This is God's ethnic cleansing of Israel so that only the holy will live.
In a word, BALONEY! "Ethnic cleansing." BAH! Is He going to "ethnically cleanse" the Christians, too?! You don't know what you're talking about and you're not reading the Scripture that you quote IN CONTEXT! SHAME ON YOU!

Y'know, God is NOT going to "ethnically cleanse" Isra'el! THEY ARE FAMILY!!! Would YOU "ethnically cleanse" YOUR family?! Get it through your head! This is talking about purging the filth of the GENTILES out of the banot Tsiown (daughters of Zion) and purging the blood of SLAUGHTER - THEIR slaughter - out of Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)! Get a grip, bro! You're LOSING it!

Shabbat shalom, daq.

daq said:
1 Timothy 6:12-16 KJV
12. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
13. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
14. That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15. Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of Lords;
16. Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

It is all about the Cross and the true and faithful witness of Messiah.
And did you not hear what was that good confession before Pontius Pilate? :huh:
This oughta be rich, but I'll bite: And, just what WAS that "good confession before Pontius Pilate," in your opinion?

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Retrobyter said:
Shabbat shalom, Eric.

In a word, BALONEY! "Ethnic cleansing." BAH! Is He going to "ethnically cleanse" the Christians, too?! You don't know what you're talking about and you're not reading the Scripture that you quote IN CONTEXT! SHAME ON YOU!

Y'know, God is NOT going to "ethnically cleanse" Isra'el! THEY ARE FAMILY!!! Would YOU "ethnically cleanse" YOUR family?! Get it through your head! This is talking about purging the filth of the GENTILES out of the banot Tsiown (daughters of Zion) and purging the blood of SLAUGHTER - THEIR slaughter - out of Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)! Get a grip, bro! You're LOSING it!

Shabbat shalom, daq.

This oughta be rich, but I'll bite: And, just what WAS that "good confession before Pontius Pilate," in your opinion?
Retrobyter,

Do you believe Jesus is the son of God who died for your sins and rose from the dead? I ask because I don't know you but am interested in your opinions.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Polt said:
Christians are Israel. Why do you hate Israel that you would deny Christians are Israel?
You are making a common mistake Polt.

Israel was scattered from AD 70 to 1948 and a lot of Christians tried to pretend that the church was now Israel.

They did this because there is plenty of prophecy yet to come for Israel and they didn't know what to do with it.

The honest scholars for the past 1900 years would always claim that some day the Jews would be regathered to Palestine , and God would again deal with them in a unique way.

In 1948 those honest scholars were proven correct because Israel once again became a nation in the middle east and the prophetic clock began to tick again.

Polt ..... You and I are not Israel ..... we are non Jews (Gentiles) who God allows to be grafted into the Olive Tree (Israel) because we believe in Jesus Christ ...... even though we were never "chosen people" like the Israeli's

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, Eric.

Eric E Stahl said:
Retrobyter,

Do you believe Jesus is the son of God who died for your sins and rose from the dead? I ask because I don't know you but am interested in your opinions.
Yes, emphatically so! The ONLY difference is that I prefer to call Him "Yeshua` haMashiach" or "Yeshua` the Messiah," His given name, because of how some of the Gentile "Christians" who were not mature believers or were not true believers have used the name "Jesus Christ" down through the last two millennia. So, I believe that Yeshua` is INDEED the Son of God who died for my sins and the sins of the whole world and literally rose from the dead. I have been born again through the Ruach haQodesh (the Holy Spirit); I merely call that process its CORRECT terminology: It is when one has been "justified by God"; it is NOT when one has been "saved." I was born again just before I turned six years old. I can remember the time and the place (although I can only guess at the exact date). I DO have record of being baptized after I turned six in the shallow end of our local YMCA's swimming pool, because our church, still fairly young, had not yet built a baptistry in the church building. However, baptism was merely a PICTURE of what had already happened in my life; it was NOT part of the process itself.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Eric E Stahl said:
This is about the Jews who live through the tribulation and accept Jesus.

The church will not marry in the kingdom age, read verse 1.
No, it's about ALL of Christ's Church on earth WITH Jesus upon Mount Zion, IN JERUSALEM ON EARTH. For Jerusalem on earth is WHERE Jesus is returning to.

The believers of the ten lost tribes will be gathered with... the believers of the house of Judah there in Jerusalem under Christ, along with the believing Gentiles, and that... is Christ's Church.

According to Rev.7 about the 144,000 in relation to Rev.14, that's apparently going to be a very SMALL number of total Israelites with Christ Jesus there! The rest will be outcasts because of unbelief, throughout Christ's "thousand years" reign which will begin at His coming.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, veteran.

veteran said:
No, it's about ALL of Christ's Church on earth WITH Jesus upon Mount Zion, IN JERUSALEM ON EARTH. For Jerusalem on earth is WHERE Jesus is returning to.

The believers of the ten lost tribes will be gathered with... the believers of the house of Judah there in Jerusalem under Christ, along with the believing Gentiles, and that... is Christ's Church.

According to Rev.7 about the 144,000 in relation to Rev.14, that's apparently going to be a very SMALL number of total Israelites with Christ Jesus there! The rest will be outcasts because of unbelief, throughout Christ's "thousand years" reign which will begin at His coming.
I was almost finding myself agreeing with you ... for a while. All of His believers, whether Jews, Isra'elites, or Gentiles, will indeed be "gathered together" to Him in Yerushalayim, Yisra'el, during the Millennium, and that is the very definition of "church": a "called-out (gathering)." It's the ONE TIME in Scripture prophecy that one can actually find a "universal church."

However, you lost it in your last sentence. So, you don't think that the Isra'elites could recognize their Messiah when He arrives? They SUDDENLY become believers! Or don't you place any stock in the following verses?

Zechariah 12:9-14
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.
KJV

Matthew 24:29-31
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth (the Land) mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV

Isaiah 66:5-11
5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
KJV

Jeremiah 31:31-34
KJV

Hosea 2:16-23
16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi (my Husband); and shalt call me no more Baali (my Lord).
17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.
18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;
22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.
KJV

Hebrews 8:8-12
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
KJV

Romans 11:11-29
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
KJV

These all say that Isra'el will BECOME believers immediately if they don't become believers beforehand! Do you seriously think they aren't watching for their Messiah or that they won't recognize Him when He comes?!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Retroybyter said:

"I was almost finding myself agreeing with you ... for a while. All of His believers, whether Jews, Isra'elites, or Gentiles, will indeed be "gathered together" to Him in Yerushalayim, Yisra'el, during the Millennium, and that is the very definition of "church": a "called-out (gathering)." It's the ONE TIME in Scripture prophecy that one can actually find a "universal church."

However, you lost it in your last sentence. So, you don't think that the Isra'elites could recognize their Messiah when He arrives? They SUDDENLY become believers! Or don't you place any stock in the following verses?"

-----------------------------

When Jesus returns that will end... the time of being set apart to be of His Zadok fold which reigns with Him in Jerusalem.

That does not mean the unbelievers of Israel will all be destroyed, for they won't be. But they will not be of His Zadok priest fold detailed in Ezekiel 44.

Also, Jesus revealed just 'where' the unbelievers of Israel will be after His return for refusing Him...

Matt 8:11-12
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
(KJV)

Those "children of the kingdom" are put for the unbelieving Jews that rejected and denied Him. Doesn't mean they are destroyed by that "outer darkness". It is a place of separation during Christ's future Milennium reign (Rev.22:14-15 also).

So choose...

... either what Jesus said or...

... what your Jewish brethren from Judaism say with relying on The Old Testament prophets only that they often misinterpret.

You can't follow both.