The Coming Storm: Prophetic Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your quite the storyteller, You get kicked out of the churches you attend and you turn on everyone in time, You hide behind your false words but your real character doesn't take long to come out shall we speed it up a bit so others can see who you really are, What brings you to this forum? Up to the same old I see Mocking and lies in hypocrisy

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, he does, the scripture states we are to love in deed.
This to me would imply that to love in word should be the simpler act, however I even struggle myself to even love in word?
We all do, my friend. Who among us is perfect? My facility with the written word far surpasses the tremendous obstacle I face with spoken words. I would rather run and hide than speak to other people but literacy is the subject of my intense focus and represents my comfort zone. When I'm reading and writing I forget about the crippling anxiety I experience in social situations (other people reading what I write doesn't terrify me). The only thing which helps me cope with social anxiety is having a job to do. This is how I've been able to hide my disabilities from all but the most observant for close to 60 years now.

I can deal with the public when it's the job I was hired to perform but when it comes to social get-togethers, I avoid them like the plague and hide away. It doesn't have to make sense to you but its the truth. I am who the Lord made me to be.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your quite the storyteller, You get kicked out of the churches you attend and you turn on everyone in time, You hide behind your false words but your real character doesn't take long to come out shall we speed it up a bit so others can see who you really are, What brings you to this forum? Up to the same old I see Mocking and lies in hypocrisy
You smell familiar. Up to the same old trolling here, Kev? Yeah, I can smell you thousands of miles away. By all means, do what you do best. :)

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You smell familiar. Up to the same old trolling here, Kev? Yeah, I can smell you thousands of miles away. By all means, do what you do best.

Smell? Like a predator, I'm not trolling but when you do your usual tactic of trying to attack the ones that have done nothing wrong I'm gonna be right there, You will do your thing ill do mine,Besides it won't take long for your true colours to come out

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@HisLife is a troll from way back, the sort of man who delights in tormenting others with himself. Like most psychopaths he uses bits and pieces he gleans from the life of his chosen victims to use against them. It's how he acquires power over others. In truth he knows nothing of value and his disorganized thinking stands out like a sore thumb in his ranting. Hence why he is simple to "smell" regardless of the forums he stalks. He's as deep as a puddle on the sidewalk. ;)

I shall watch for your inevitable meltdown, friend, which unfolds when things don't go your way. You no longer concern me because you're nothing but a miserable little man who shadows his victims across the internet. This is all you have and shall receive.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know me but that's okay. I learned how to read and write before my fourth birthday and possessed a collegiate vocabulary by the third grade. My favorite thing to do at the breakfast table as a child: read a dictionary. When I was in grade school some teachers were fond of punishing unruly students by sentencing them to copying a page from a dictionary... hee hee. I loved it and submitted a faithful facsimile by the end of class. Poor teacher... no one knew I was autistic, not even my parents.

What have you done with this gift to edify the church? Or are you using it to persecute the church? Consider Paul:

Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; (phil. 3;5-10)

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@HisLife is a troll from way back, the sort of man who delights in tormenting others with himself. Like most psychopaths he uses bits and pieces he gleans from the life of his chosen victims to use against them. It's how he acquires power over others. In truth he knows nothing of value and his disorganized thinking stands out like a sore thumb in his ranting. Hence why he is simple to "smell" regardless of the forums he stalks. He's as deep as a puddle on the sidewalk. ;)

Ranting of a lunatic, You still living in a homeless shelter taking drugs?... You can mock and attack all you want its always your first tactic, All I am interested in its protecting others from you as I know who you really are

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do so many Christian forums end up in meaningless debate? When someone starts insulting others and calling names you have to wonder, where is the Holy Spirit? Self control is one of the fruits that show when a person has the Holy Spirit. Insults are not Christian. Can you see Jesus debating like this? Where is the gentleness? Where is the love?

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do so many Christian forums end up in meaningless debate? When someone starts insulting others and calling names you have to wonder, where is the Holy Spirit? Self control is one of the fruits that show when a person has the Holy Spirit. Insults are not Christian. Can you see Jesus debating like this? Where is the gentleness? Where is the love?
Welcome to the forum.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ranting of a lunatic, You still living in a homeless shelter taking drugs?... You can mock and attack all you want its always your first tactic, All I am interested in its protecting others from you as I know who you really are
Welcome to the forum.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Where is the gentleness? Where is the love?

It's right HERE, in Matt. 23, in Jesus own words. Perhaps you missed the closing LOVE in this Chapter:

Matt. 23:37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! 38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

The entire Chapter is FULL of LOVE as is Proverbs:

27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend;
profuse are the kisses of an enemy.

Bobby Jo

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's right HERE, in Matt. 23, in Jesus own words. Perhaps you missed the closing LOVE in this Chapter:

Matt. 23:37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! 38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

The entire Chapter is FULL of LOVE as is Proverbs:

27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend;
profuse are the kisses of an enemy.

Bobby Jo
??

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Unknown Saints
WILLIAM WORDSWORTH IN A FINE PASSAGE states his belief that there are many more poets in the world than we suppose,
". . .men endowed with highest gifts, The vision and the faculty divine," but who are unknown because they lacked or failed to cultivate the gift of versification. Then he sums up his belief in a sentence that suggests truth far beyond any that he had in mind at the time: "Strongest minds Are often those of whom the noisy world Hears least."

A.W. Tozer, Man- The Dwelling Place of God, The Unknown saints, Linked from Microsoft Word - A. W. Tozer Man - The Dwelling Place of God.mht (biblesnet.com)
You need to stop your non-sequiturs, it showing a great deal of ignorance and naivete.
The girl that you posted made everything up from her head, she even was wrong about her whole interpretation, for God fearing men will invariably be persecuted, and they will die by wicked men, and God has allowed it ever since Abel.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good try, my “friend.” You are trying to goad me right off this forum, BUT GOD may have other plans for me. We will see! At any rate, hell will not keep me from doing ALL that God has called me to do! Even little ole nobody me.

What a shame that a “man of God” would resort to such tactics! If you can’t beat em, then beat em up, huh? That’s low. Lol, sounds like the Democrats (or the demons). What a shame!!!

And this is the love of Christ???
Wir haben ein liberal en die hause . We got us a liberal in tha house my friend .
But you would be amazed at just who is infected to some degree, great or small , who is under SIE influence .
OUR CHURCHES are already under it . IF ANYONE loveth rick warren or his books , THEY already infected . And its not just that .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LoL!

I like the tail and the ears.
HIH, I have heard your prophecies and interpretations on other threads, I have also heard others, and I have heard this girl's. All of them are vague, ambiguous, plagiarized from Scripture, repetitive and predictable. All the symptoms of charlatanism, and even astrology to a large degree. And yet, you all claim that you're inspired in one way or another from God.
This is where my contention lies, that you defame God and the power of His Spirit with your delusions.
I appreciate you acknowledging the quacks, but just might question the limitations of your perception - your accusation should extend further.

I truly wish that you all were endowed with God's Spirit, and under His auspices in order to enlighten us all. I am nowhere near that faith and humility, and can only dream of the day that I am that close and obedient to God, that I can have theological issues resolved as prompt as this girl's allegedly were. I am beyond serious right now.

I like you HIH, and like I said, you were typically the voice of reason on many threads. But, this prophetical nonsense, and the whole eschatological order of interpreters, prophets, watchers, etc... just seems convenient and eisegeted, with an element of self-righteousness and delusion.

I'm gonna break my self-imposed rules for one more post here and try and explain something, and I want you to consider what I am saying.

1. The harvest is not going to come without signs and wonders, and
2. The church is still in its infancy in operating in the gifts described in Joel 2:28.

Regarding #1, there are some on this forum who contend that things will simply get darker and darker in the earth and that the Devil and his servants will be the only ones operating in supernatural gifts. As a result, the "harvest" is only going to be a few measly bedraggled souls limping to the finish line, and then the rapture will come. I know one in particular here that teaches this and I very strongly disagree with him on it. But it is likely because he believes something similar to what you apparently do: That the power of the written word alone is going to bring in the harvest at the end of the age, as Jesus described Matthew 13:39. I am a teacher, and to think I have no affinity with the written word is a gross mischaracterization. But the idea that evangelism thru the word alone will bring in the harvest is an utterly false presumption, and it is why I invest in growing in what you are now referring to as "prophetic nonsense." The harvest of souls is not nonsense, and it is NOT going to happen without signs and wonders. It didn't happen in NT times without them, and it won't happen in the end-times without them either. If you don't believe me, do an NT study on how the word was spread abroad specifically because of them, both before the crucifixion and after.

Regarding #2, you are being way too judgmental and condemning as I have told you already, and it is neither beneficial to you or the church, despite Livingstone openly congratulating you on it. That the church is still in her infancy means there are going to be mistakes, and it will take discarding what is false and cleaving to what is true just as it did in NT times (1 Thessalonians 5:20-21). But despising ALL prophecy and condemning the practice altogether is playing into the Devil's hands so that the harvest NEVER comes. I do not favor that position. I have been operating in dream interpretation for years, and there are still many things I have to learn. But when I follow a leading to post dream interpretations and they come to pass, what exactly is your case that I am "deluded"? Moreover, should I or any other members here, or that girl in the OP for that matter, publish something that doesn't come pass, why should they be taken out and burned at the stake? Interpretation was described by Paul as "seeing through a glass darkly," and I can tell you from practice that it is no more easy to do so with perfect accuracy than interpreting scripture is with perfect accuracy. It takes lot of prayer, a lot of guidance from the Holy Spirit, and a lot of mental work.

And this business about someone who interprets dreams being 100% accurate or they are a "false prophet" is a load of crap. It's a misinterpretation of Deuteronomy 18:22 because few know what the expression "in the name of the Lord" actually means in light of Numbers 12:6-8. To say someone must be perfectly accurate in dream and vision interpretation or they are a false prophet is the same as saying that a teacher or pastor must be 100% accurate in everything they teach from the minute they stand in the pulpit until they die is a "false teacher." Such teaching is driven by a spirit of condemnation, not the Spirit of God.

Anyway, I would have to do a full write up on all this to do it justice, and I don't have time. I really shouldn't even be on. But in your fears about the church being seduced by charlatans, guard against being so critical that you condemn genuine brothers and sisters who are simply following a leading and seeking to grow in gifts that are ultimately going to help lead to the end-time harvest. Throw out absolutely everything and condemn the entire church, and you may find one day that you were fighting against God (Acts 5:39).

God bless.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF you love any of rick warrens books , the shack , the social gospel . YOU are already under sie sway that will in the end
bring all together under sie order . mark those words .
And i aint even began to prick the surface of many names . You all got no idea how long this has been going on .
SIE ORDER , WILL Not .
And
IT SHALL NOT
and IT CANNOT be stopped . OH GOD WILL END IT . but no man can . BACK TO BIBLES or fall for the lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO man gonna save us . NO man . HOPE THOU and TRUST THOU , ONLY IN GOD .
TRY and appreciate my early modern english .

Status
Not open for further replies.