The Common Thread?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mark s

Nov 12, 2010
1 Timothy 6:11 "But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness."

Philippians 4:5 "Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand."

Ephesians 4:1-3 "I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."

Galatians 6:1 "Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted."

NKJV

What is the common thread?

Love in Christ,
Mark

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
1 Timothy 6:11 "But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness."

Philippians 4:5 "Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand."

Ephesians 4:1-3 "I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."

Galatians 6:1 "Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted."

NKJV

What is the common thread?

Love in Christ,
Mark
I would say that love is the common thread

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love is gentle. 1Cor 13, Gal 5. So both are correct.