The corrupt Biden Regime is suing Elon Musk for hiring too many Americans. Seriously.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
In its lawsuit the Justice Department notes that the approval to have access to controlled data is part of the individual's green card
Space X's claims they hire us citizens and permanent residents otherwise known as green card holders. If they are not following their own policies it is another matter.

And while they are permitted to hire non citizens or non permanent residents it doesn't mean doing so will be economical or practical. It may be that the DOJ doesn't care about the hardships imposed by the intersection of laws and regulations.

Reactions: Patrick1966

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
the lawsuit also notes that the positions in question included both ones requiring advanced degrees and others such as welders, cooks and crane operators at the company.
Just because they are blue collar workers doesn't mean they will not be exposed to export controlled information.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Space X's claims they hire us citizens and permanent residents otherwise known as green card holders. If they are not following their own policies it is another matter.

And while they are permitted to hire non citizens or non permanent residents it doesn't mean doing so will be economical or practical.
It doesn't mean it won't be either.

At issues i the long history of SpaceX removing specific groups of people form even consideration for a position.
It may be that the DOJ doesn't care about the hardships imposed by the intersection of laws and regulations.
Evidence of hardships?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because they are blue collar workers doesn't mean they will not be exposed to export controlled information.
and again if they are in possession of a green card and therefore eligible for employment then they are cleared for such exposure.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
and again if they are in possession of a green card and therefore eligible for employment then they are cleared for such exposure.
I don't know where you are seeing that Space X refused to hire green card holders, that isn't in the articles I've read.

Evidence of hardships?
The hiring of positions to handle document access. The training of all staff on the laws they have to abide by, and continued training multiple times a year. The IT infrastructure that restricts the access to certain employees. Custom software developed which can not use any old cloud service. Physical security infostructure to limit access to certain areas. The risk associated with inadvertent export that comes from the proximity of unauthorized co-workers. The risk of fines and jail time for the above. The risk of fines from the DOJ for just saying no asylum seekers or illegals.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know where you are seeing that Space X refused to hire green card holders, that isn't in the articles I've read.

In order to legally apply and be legally hired non-citizens even refugees have to have a green card.
The hiring of positions to handle document access. The training of all staff on the laws they have to abide by, and continued training multiple times a year. The IT infrastructure that restricts the access to certain employees. Custom software developed which can not use any old cloud service. Physical security infostructure to limit access to certain areas. The risk associated with inadvertent export that comes from the proximity of unauthorized co-workers. The risk of fines and jail time for the above. The risk of fines from the DOJ for just saying no asylum seekers or illegals.
Again...in order to even legally apply for a position they have to be federally approved to interact with controlled information and that approval is part of their green card.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If Elon had used Twitter to goose-step to the will of your party masters this case wouldn't exist.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I should vote for the abortionists?
Logical fallacy Non Sequitur: A non sequitur is a logical fallacy that means "does not follow" in Latin. It occurs when the conclusion does not follow logically from the premises or the reason given for an action is irrelevant to that action. A non sequitur can result from various errors in reasoning, such as begging the question, false dilemma, ad hominem, appeal to ignorance, or straw man argument

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its got nothing to do with twitter

Lol. Trump was no saint but his policies were good for poor and middle-class Americans. Your party masters hijacked our democracy because Trump was in the way of the Washington Establishment ripping off the American people. Your party masters have ANNIHILATED the standard of living of poor and middle-class Americans. The Biden Regime has been a DISASTER for the American people. I'll ask you again. Why do you love elite, Washington Establishment millionaires more than you love regular people?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Logical fallacy Non Sequitur: A non sequitur is a logical fallacy that means "does not follow" in Latin. It occurs when the conclusion does not follow logically from the premises or the reason given for an action is irrelevant to that action. A non sequitur can result from various errors in reasoning, such as begging the question, false dilemma, ad hominem, appeal to ignorance, or straw man argument

You are free to continue voting for the pedophile abortionists and I'll vote Republican.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. Trump was no saint but his policies were good for poor and middle-class Americans.
According to who? Trump?

I remember when he tried to claimed "“Under my administration, 7 million Americans have come off of food stamps, and 10 million people have been lifted off of welfare.” Which is utter bull, 7 million didn't come off of food stamps he just slashed eligibility. Sadly, the group that took the worst hit from his cut were veterans.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are free to continue voting for the pedophile abortionists and I'll vote Republican.
Interesting choice of words as Trump is the one how has bragged about sexually assaulting girls participating in the Miss Teen USA pageant.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found at,
Center For Immigration Studies, October 15,2021
A new memo from DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on worksite enforcement of immigration laws garnered some media and political attention because it prohibits ICE from conducting worksite raids for illegal aliens. But the memo is more than just the latest in a series of anti-immigration-enforcement directives by this administration. Rather, it represents the Left’s rejection of the very concept of illegal employment.

Biden Dismantles the Ban on Hiring Illegal Immigrants

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Biden has access to our tax dollars. How much is that?
I think it is hard to say when government has been printing money for years, when we don't actually have the equity to sustain the notes.

Last edited: