The corrupt Biden Regime is suing Elon Musk for hiring too many Americans. Seriously.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually his company Space X is being sued for employment discrimination.
Your party masters are going after Musk because he bought Twitter and then permitted freedom of expression. Obama, who is our actual president, attacks all media organizations that fail to serve your party masters. This is another example of how leftists love fascism, as long as you don't call it "fascism". Obama must be a big admirer of Benito Mussolini.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="zxx" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/xM5iIJRdXR">pic.twitter.com/xM5iIJRdXR</a></p>&mdash; Buckeye66 (@Buckeye662) <a href=" ">August 25, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Obama is your actual president - sorry am I in an alternative reality !!!!
You honestly think Elon is a wise person for what he did to twitter!!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama is your actual president - sorry am I in an alternative reality !!!!
You honestly think Elon is a wise person for what he did to twitter!!

Unlike all other presidents, Obama retains a home not far from the White House. Obama is the ideological leader of the American left. I recently read an article that said that many of Biden's staff, many of whom also worked in the Obama Administration, regularly visit the Obama residence.

As well, Biden is doing well if he can form a complete sentence. He's spent nearly half of his presidency on vacation and is obviously suffer from senility. He's clueless about any topic.

Biden is a figurehead, a puppet. Obama determines all policies.

What is your issue with Musk, aside from changing the name of Twitter?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Unlike all other presidents, Obama retains a home not far from the White House. Obama is the ideological leader of the American left. I recently read an article that said that many of Biden's staff, many of whom also worked in the Obama Administration, regularly visit the Obama residence.

As well, Biden is doing well if he can form a complete sentence. He's spent nearly half of his presidency on vacation and is obviously suffer from senility. He's clueless about any topic.

Biden is a figurehead, a puppet. Obama determines all policies.

What is your issue with Musk, aside from changing the name of Twitter?
I don’t doubt others are pulling the strings with Biden, just as they did with Reagan when he had dementia. If you want to believe it Obama , fine.
All I heard last year was the conspiracy that Trump was still in charge and that there was going to be a take over……..a bit tired of all the different guess work coming out of the US to be honest.
I thinkElon messed up as soon as he took over twitter, as for changing the name to ‘ X’ , just don’t like his attitudes ( I don’t use twitter ) He use to be well respected but his popularity, especially with the younger generation has five bombed over here x

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your party masters are going after Musk because he bought Twitter and then permitted freedom of expression. Obama, who is our actual president, attacks all media organizations that fail to serve your party masters. This is another example of how leftists love fascism, as long as you don't call it "fascism". Obama must be a big admirer of Benito Mussolini.
Riiiiiggghhhhhttttt. And breaking any number of laws has NOTHING at all to do with it.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually the Justice Department is suing the State of Texas over voting that state's law restricting the handicapped from voting.

Why do you love Washington Establishment millionaire elites more than poor and middle-class people?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t doubt others are pulling the strings with Biden, just as they did with Reagan when he had dementia. If you want to believe it Obama , fine.
All I heard last year was the conspiracy that Trump was still in charge and that there was going to be a take over……..a bit tired of all the different guess work coming out of the US to be honest.
I thinkElon messed up as soon as he took over twitter, as for changing the name to ‘ X’ , just don’t like his attitudes ( I don’t use twitter ) He use to be well respected but his popularity, especially with the younger generation has five bombed over here x

You remember what the Bible says about the world, right? Who does the world love? Barack and Michelle Obama. Jill Biden. Hillary Clinton. They are big supporters of abortion, gay-sex, mutilating the sex organs of little kiddies, etc. Hollywood supports them. Major media supports them. Big corporations support them. Do you know who all of them universally hate? Donald Trump. Yes, the world hates Donald Trump.

As a Christian, that fact should cause you to reconsider your support for the political left.

I appreciate you sharing your views.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Will you stop jumping to conclusions about who I support - I don’t support Biden and quit with the lectures. I am quite capable of reasoning things out myself. Do I like trump , no , I think he is an egotistical man who isn’t very humble. He also was involved with Epstein, as I have said elsewhere in other threads, if I was in the USA I would still vote for his political party. I don’t like our leaders but I would pick the party by what they stand for, not for who is in charge !!!!!!!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you stop jumping to conclusions about who I support - I don’t support Biden and quit with the lectures. I am quite capable of reasoning things out myself. Do I like trump , no , I think he is an egotistical man who isn’t very humble. He also was involved with Epstein, as I have said elsewhere in other threads, if I was in the USA I would still vote for his political party. I don’t like our leaders but I would pick the party by what they stand for, not for who is in charge !!!!!!!

Trump ended his friendship many years ago after hearing disturbing things about him. You know who didn't end their friendship? Bill Clinton. Neither did Bill Gates and neither did much of the Washington Establishment. Do you know how many members of the Washington Establishment have been prosecuted by the Biden Regime for raping teenagers on Epstein Island? ZERO. They'll go after Musk for hiring only American citizens but elite, Washington, millionaires who raped kids on Epstein Island get a pass.

But getting back to Biden...

10809080 (1).gif

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You remember what the Bible says about the world, right? Who does the world love? Barack and Michelle Obama. Jill Biden. Hillary Clinton. They are big supporters of abortion, gay-sex, mutilating the sex organs of little kiddies, etc. Hollywood supports them. Major media supports them. Big corporations support them. Do you know who all of them universally hate? Donald Trump. Yes, the world hates Donald Trump.
Maybe that has something to do with being a serial adulterer -
or with employing women for sex
or with sexually assaulting teenage girls and then bragging about it.
or when maybe it has something to do with engaging in censorship
or trying to suspend the constitution
or the insurrection
or any of the 90+ felonies he is currently on trial for
As a Christian, that fact should cause you to reconsider your support for the political left.

I appreciate you sharing your views.
maybe that all should cause you to reconsider your support of the political right.

• Haha
Reactions: Patrick1966

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There is more to this story than employment discrimination. Space X works with export controlled data. As mandated by the US law, Non citizens have to be given explicit approval by the govt to have access to export controlled data. And this may mean for their industry that even overhearing a technical discussion would be considered an export.

So they may be streamlining their security policies by just saying no non us citizens. As the risks of violating the export laws could mean crippling fines and jail time.

Or they could waste a ton of money filling positions who's job it is to navigate through the export control bureaucracy for each non-citizen. And wait for the government to take their sweet time giving approval. While the employees who are waiting for approval can only twittle their thumbs while project deadlines are looming.

So it's a catch 22 situation for Space X.

But that is for qualified non-citizens. But I've heard this ordeal is about illegals and asylum seekers. These people are not going to have degrees. And all positions at spacex likely need degrees.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is more to this story than employment discrimination. Space X works with export controlled data. As mandated by the US law, Non citizens have to be given explicit approval by the govt to have access to export controlled data. And this may mean for their industry that even overhearing a technical discussion would be considered an export.
In its lawsuit the Justice Department notes that the approval to have access to controlled data is part of the individual's green card
But that is for qualified non-citizens. But I've heard this ordeal is about illegals and asylum seekers. These people are not going to have degrees. And all positions at spacex likely need degrees.
the lawsuit also notes that the positions in question included both ones requiring advanced degrees and others such as welders, cooks and crane operators at the company.