THE CROSS vs. THE FLAG

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you, as a follower of Jesus Christ, is more concerned over the right to fly a flag or not ....You have bigger problems than a flag. Stop using your Bible as a prop to hold the door open.

The Christian Flag belongs on the podium or platform and to the right of the speaker. The American Flag should also be to the right of the speaker, but at floor level ....Preferably, I would fly both flags at equal height outside the building.

If the flag is enough to insult you ......find somewhere else to go where your feelings will not be hurt. You are going to church for the wrong reasons.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If you, as a follower of Jesus Christ, is more concerned over the right to fly a flag or not ....You have bigger problems than a flag. Stop using your Bible as a prop to hold the door open.

The Christian Flag belongs on the podium or platform and to the right of the speaker. The American Flag should also be to the right of the speaker, but at floor level ....Preferably, I would fly both flags at equal height outside the building.

If the flag is enough to insult you ......find somewhere else to go where your feelings will not be hurt. You are going to church for the wrong reasons.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA what the national flag represents.

Flag waving fanatics seldom do.

I have written at great length its true meaning, but fanatic 'patriots' who love their national politics more than Christ continue to disregard the danger and the difference. Neither flag belongs on the podium or anywhere else in the house of prayer. Jesus flogged people who didn't go quite that far and only bought and sold merchandise (as I assume YOU do also).

Fly it outside the building? Guess again. I know Methodist churches that fly the rainbow flag of the Gay Authority outside their building. This is not a testimony to the gospel. It's a witness to demonic licentiousness straight out of the pit of hell.

Christianity is about PEACE. The national flag is about unrestricted WAR, murder of innocents and the seizure and/or destruction of private property. It's about assassination of innocent citizens, lies and a government ruled by unelected organizations. It's about everything that opposes the gospel.

And NO, I do not attend churches any more.

The hypocrisy, hubris of the sort you display, and heresy is more than I can stomach. I can also say with personal testimony that the spirit of God doesn't attend very many of them either. Proof of this is declining attendance, which since COVID has reached proportions even secular polls did not anticipate.

When the prophets of ancient Israel were commissioned of God to warn the people and their religious leaders THEY were besmirched and attacked as well. The only difference between them and today is that of American arrogance that supposes anything red white and blue - and Christian - is superior to even the Word of God. (which many churches now deny is inspired)

Once upon a time, long ago and far away, I entered seminary and applied for a license to preach the gospel. I was told that unless I recanted (to deny or reject) Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior I would not be allowed in the church any longer. This is why I end my posts as I do. I don't need a license to holler from the choir loft.

Once upon a time, long ago and far away, I wore the uniform of the United States military. In doing so I witnessed and was ordered to participate in several operations that were criminal and SINful in every way one might want to define the terms. Murder of innocents, destruction of property of those who had not legally offended Washington, DC and embarrassing actions on the high seas were our lot. Most civilians either ignore such testimony or deny it altogether....these same ones fly the national flag in church and call it holy. It's actually closer to representing hell than heaven.

Therein lies the danger. If you refuse it you will open your eyes one day to realize all I've written here is true - and much more besides. On that day it will be too late for you...and for the church you attend which will no doubt likely be shuttered and empty.

It is time to REPENT of our SINs and wickedness, not to worship them.

The problem here is that church types love their SIN and defend it eagerly. I do not.

Shalom

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU HAVE NO IDEA what the national flag represents.

Flag waving fanatics seldom do.

I have written at great length its true meaning, but fanatic 'patriots' who love their national politics more than Christ continue to disregard the danger and the difference. Neither flag belongs on the podium or anywhere else in the house of prayer. Jesus flogged people who didn't go quite that far and only bought and sold merchandise (as I assume YOU do also).

Fly it outside the building? Guess again. I know Methodist churches that fly the rainbow flag of the Gay Authority outside their building. This is not a testimony to the gospel. It's a witness to demonic licentiousness straight out of the pit of hell.

Christianity is about PEACE. The national flag is about unrestricted WAR, murder of innocents and the seizure and/or destruction of private property. It's about assassination of innocent citizens, lies and a government ruled by unelected organizations. It's about everything that opposes the gospel.

And NO, I do not attend churches any more.

The hypocrisy, hubris of the sort you display, and heresy is more than I can stomach. I can also say with personal testimony that the spirit of God doesn't attend very many of them either. Proof of this is declining attendance, which since COVID has reached proportions even secular polls did not anticipate.

When the prophets of ancient Israel were commissioned of God to warn the people and their religious leaders THEY were besmirched and attacked as well. The only difference between them and today is that of American arrogance that supposes anything red white and blue - and Christian - is superior to even the Word of God. (which many churches now deny is inspired)

Once upon a time, long ago and far away, I entered seminary and applied for a license to preach the gospel. I was told that unless I recanted (to deny or reject) Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior I would not be allowed in the church any longer. This is why I end my posts as I do. I don't need a license to holler from the choir loft.

Once upon a time, long ago and far away, I wore the uniform of the United States military. In doing so I witnessed and was ordered to participate in several operations that were criminal and SINful in every way one might want to define the terms. Murder of innocents, destruction of property of those who had not legally offended Washington, DC and embarrassing actions on the high seas were our lot. Most civilians either ignore such testimony or deny it altogether....these same ones fly the national flag in church and call it holy. It's actually closer to representing hell than heaven.

Therein lies the danger. If you refuse it you will open your eyes one day to realize all I've written here is true - and much more besides. On that day it will be too late for you...and for the church you attend which will no doubt likely be shuttered and empty.

It is time to REPENT of our SINs and wickedness, not to worship them.

The problem here is that church types love their SIN and defend it eagerly. I do not.

Shalom

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Don't go off half cocked when you don't know the person you are refering to ...Just because you are in a rage doesn't define everyone else. You have no idea about me or my families' history. Hollering from the choir loft ...You can't carry a tune, why give you a platform?

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Don't go off half cocked when you don't know the person you are refering to ...Just because you are in a rage doesn't define everyone else. You have no idea about me or my families' history. Hollering from the choir loft ...You can't carry a tune, why give you a platform?
NICE DODGE.

If you can't justify the attitude, avoid it.

I can't carry a tune? I wasn't singing, was I? I was speaking truth to fanatics who don't consider or understand what's going on.

The American people have no idea what's happening to them. (Pravda)

Give to caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God (Jesus Christ)

What belongs to Caesar? Taxes and obedience to civil law - that's it and that's all.

Allegiance belongs to GOD, not the striped flag of the United States stained with innocent blood and government lies.

You are correct, sir. I don't know your family history. I don't care, what's more. I wasn't addressing your family was I? NICE DODGE, though.

LIE about what I wrote and accuse me of some attack upon people I don't know. That's the typical retort of the political fanatic - build a straw man and attack it, maybe some brain dead redneck patriot will believe you.

What about Christ?

Is following Him the way of PEACE or does following Him justify endless international war upon innocent people and nations?

Which is it dragon-breath? Shall we meet hypocritically in our houses of prayer and bless the licentiousness and wickedness of America or shall we consider Christ's ways of peace and right? I'm for the right. I pray for peace. What do you hope for dragon-breath?

I hear nothing of peace these days from anywhere. I read nothing of peace from you - only a defense of war and SIN. We don't need it. There are many issues within our own borders to keep us busy for generations. Is anybody concerned about our rusting crime ridden cities? No. We'd rather bomb somebody else's city in the name of nonexistent freedom. America hasn't fought for freedom since 1953.

I'm sick of it. So should anyone who calls themself a Christian. Why don't you hate war and bogus patriotism too? hmmmm

I'm getting money every month because of injuries I sustained during military service - injuries I would not have suffered if there'd been no rush to war. Did you ever do military service or are you a chickenhawk (one who preaches patriotism while stretched out in a lounge chair in front of the TV)?

The real question here isn't who is half-cocked. The real question here is allegiance to a flag of WAR or to the prince of PEACE.

You cannot have it both ways.

Which is it, dodger dragon? Speak truth here. Speak it to peace or defend a nation drunk on war and licentiousness.

Which is it?

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NICE DODGE.

If you can't justify the attitude, avoid it.

I can't carry a tune? I wasn't singing, was I? I was speaking truth to fanatics who don't consider or understand what's going on.

The American people have no idea what's happening to them. (Pravda)

Give to caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God (Jesus Christ)

What belongs to Caesar? Taxes and obedience to civil law - that's it and that's all.

Allegiance belongs to GOD, not the striped flag of the United States stained with innocent blood and government lies.

You are correct, sir. I don't know your family history. I don't care, what's more. I wasn't addressing your family was I? NICE DODGE, though.

LIE about what I wrote and accuse me of some attack upon people I don't know. That's the typical retort of the political fanatic - build a straw man and attack it, maybe some brain dead redneck patriot will believe you.

What about Christ?

Is following Him the way of PEACE or does following Him justify endless international war upon innocent people and nations?

Which is it dragon-breath? Shall we meet hypocritically in our houses of prayer and bless the licentiousness and wickedness of America or shall we consider Christ's ways of peace and right? I'm for the right. I pray for peace. What do you hope for dragon-breath?

I hear nothing of peace these days from anywhere. I read nothing of peace from you - only a defense of war and SIN. We don't need it. There are many issues within our own borders to keep us busy for generations. Is anybody concerned about our rusting crime ridden cities? No. We'd rather bomb somebody else's city in the name of nonexistent freedom. America hasn't fought for freedom since 1953.

I'm sick of it. So should anyone who calls themself a Christian. Why don't you hate war and bogus patriotism too? hmmmm

I'm getting money every month because of injuries I sustained during military service - injuries I would not have suffered if there'd been no rush to war. Did you ever do military service or are you a chickenhawk (one who preaches patriotism while stretched out in a lounge chair in front of the TV)?

The real question here isn't who is half-cocked. The real question here is allegiance to a flag of WAR or to the prince of PEACE.

You cannot have it both ways.

Which is it, dodger dragon? Speak truth here. Speak it to peace or defend a nation drunk on war and licentiousness.

Which is it?

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

Nothing but an emotional factless mouthpiece ....You must have emotional handicaps to go off in the manner you just did .....I think you need some emotional support group to help you climb down from your outburst If anyone needs guidance it's you ....Stop using the Bible as a door prop ....Judgemental aren't you?

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Nothing but an emotional factless mouthpiece ....You must have emotional handicaps to go off in the manner you just did .....I think you need some emotional support group to help you climb down from your outburst If anyone needs guidance it's you ....Stop using the Bible as a door prop ....Judgemental aren't you?
Wow.

If ignorance is bliss, you're the happiest guy around.....

CL

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
We are approaching the national holiday of July 4th. As it stands today, the United States isn't as free as its citizens like to think they are.

Since November 22, 1963 we've lived in a country ruled by the military-industrial complex & the intelligence community. Since 911, we are no longer a nation governed by either the rules of constitutional protection (Bill of Rights) nor by international law.

We citizens are subject to the whims of the elite who rule us and have no real protections under Federal law. The Bill of Rights was voted out of existence on October 26, 2001. A list of lost rights follows: Celebrate a long weekend if you wish, but embrace no fantasies of liberty ... for they are gone forever.

SUSPENSION OF THE CONSTITUTION BY LAW

The following text is a transcription of the first ten amendments to the Constitution in their original form.

These amendments were ratified on December 15, 1791 and compose what was historically known as the "Bill of Rights."

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

* Annuled by Federal restrictions against public prayer & IRS 501.c.3. Religious assembly restrictions allowed by states according to SCOTUS ruling in May 2020. Peaceful assembly has been disallowed or limited by local authorities to an extent that such influence is negligible. Private litigation against the US government is restricted by legal precedent rather than overt law.

Source list of legal precedent is too lengthy to publish here.​

AMENDMENT II

A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.​

* Annulled by transfer of National Guard command authority from state governors to the Pentagon.

1973 DOD total force policy and Title 10 U.S.C. 12301(a)

AMENDMENT III

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

* Annulled by Federal and state laws of Eminent Domain. The government has the right to seize property for any reason at any time.

AMENDMENT IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated,

and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

* Annulled by the Aviation and Transportation Security Act of 2001, which created the TSA.

The Transportation Security Administration has full authority to search and seize persons and property without warrant or cause.

AMENDMENT V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

* Annulled by the Patriot Act of Oct. 2001, Homeland Security Act of 2002 and the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012.

AMENDMENT VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

* Annulled by the Patriot Act of Oct. 2001, Homeland Security Act of 2002 and the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012.

AMENDMENT VII

In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

* Annulled by the Homeland Security Act of 2002 and the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012.

AMENDMENT VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

* Annulled by the Patriot Act of 2001, Homeland Security Act of 2002 and the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012.

AMENDMENT IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

* Annulled by the Patriot Act of Oct. 2001, the Homeland Security Act of 2002 and The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2011 (Obama Care).

AMENDMENT X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

* Usurped by the Federal Government at the expense of State's rights and citizens rights beginning in 1865.

OTHER:

1947: National Security Act - Grants power to the president to lead America into war.

2011: Congressional oversight required by 1973 War Powers Act twice violated by President Barack Obama.
Annuls Article 1 section 8, which states war can be declared only by an act of congress.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...​