The Crucible of Fire

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its really a simple question, and since you can't answer the damn question, I'll just put you on ignore and move on in life.
You're wasting your time with SkyAngel. She an atheist and shouldn't even be allowed in this "Christians only" forum. She's spreading nothing but garbage.

skyangel

Realist
Jul 12, 2010
Australia
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
You're wasting your time with SkyAngel. She an atheist and shouldn't even be allowed in this "Christians only" forum. She's spreading nothing but garbage.
Your judgement of me is untrue and unjust and your own words will judge you.
Matt 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

I told you before that I am not an atheist any more than God is an atheist.
Isaiah 44:8................ "Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

As for not being allowed in a Christians ONLY forum. How exactly do you define a Christian?
Do people need to wear a specific label before you think they should be allowed in this forum?
What kind of a prejudiced person are you?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well that figures, she's already on my ignore list. She is a shining example of the lack of moderation on this forum. All of the garbage spewed regarding the faith you could possibly see is all rolled up into one nice bundle on this forum, and it persists; The blasphemy I see here is beyond nauseating. There are a few others on this site that is also a hairs breath away from getting put on my ignore list.

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well that figures, she's already on my ignore list. She is a shining example of the lack of moderation on this forum. All of the garbage spewed regarding the faith you could possibly see is all rolled up into one nice bundle on this forum, and it persists; The blasphemy I see here is beyond nauseating. There are a few others on this site that is also a hairs breath away from getting put on my ignore list.

What I don't like is I've mentioned this to admin and no action is taken. I don't mind them on this site but in the "Christians only" forums, they should be barred. They could do damage to one not so versed in the Word. Just saying.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I don't like is I've mentioned this to admin and no action is taken. I don't mind them on this site but in the "Christians only" forums, they should be barred. They could do damage to one not so versed in the Word. Just saying.

If I recall, this section of the forum is indeed supposed to be for Christians only. So the moderators can't even adhere to their own rules.

your churches are in flames, ladies; i don't think a little fresh perspective will kill you lol

Christianity is still the biggest in growth per conversion, so the great falling away ain't happened yet, if that's what you mean by the churches being "in flames". There is nothing new under the sun, so whatever "fresh perspective" one may think they have, we've heard it all before. A blasphemous perspective doesn't need to be entertained.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If I recall, this section of the forum is indeed supposed to be for Christians only. So the moderators can't even adhere to their own rules.
she has a valid objection imo in that Christianity is admittedly in bad shape in the West, directly mirrored in the State, and all manner of atrocities are currently being propagated in--even though most "Christians" would vehemently deny it--Jesus Name.

"Christian" has, long ago, become a religious appellation anyway, if the first argument does not sway you. I do not necessarily mean "bad," so much as when volunteers that they are "a Christian" what they are really saying is that they are religious, they go to a building on Sunday that they consider "church," they have carved a couple hours out of their bizzy week to give a nod to God, see, this person might quite readily call themselves "a Christian,"

so please try to understand even if it seems off to you that pinning a label on your lapel that says "Christian" is not going to get you into heaven anyway, i'm sure you would agree, and you are just hearing an obvious manifestation of Western Christianity--someone who has rejected the central idol completely on a historical basis, but accepts Christ on a spiritual basis, an obvious reaction to Jesus Cultism.

You are hearing the New Christian. I have largely gone the same direction myself, if not so far. Lots of others have too. 65 million souls have abandoned your churches, ok. Prolly more now. You are just seeing a rejection of Nehushtan worship, and imo it's about time.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
she has a valid objection imo in that Christianity is admittedly in bad shape in the West, directly mirrored in the State, and all manner of atrocities are currently being propagated in--even though most "Christians" would vehemently deny it--Jesus Name.

"Christian" has, long ago, become a religious appellation anyway, if the first argument does not sway you. I do not necessarily mean "bad," so much as when volunteers that they are "a Christian" what they are really saying is that they are religious, they go to a building on Sunday that they consider "church," they have carved a couple hours out of their bizzy week to give a nod to God, see, this person might quite readily call themselves "a Christian,"

so please try to understand even if it seems off to you that pinning a label on your lapel that says "Christian" is not going to get you into heaven anyway, i'm sure you would agree, and you are just hearing an obvious manifestation of Western Christianity--someone who has rejected the central idol completely on a historical basis, but accepts Christ on a spiritual basis, an obvious reaction to Jesus Cultism.

You are hearing the New Christian. I have largely gone the same direction myself, if not so far. Lots of others have too. 65 million souls have abandoned your churches, ok. Prolly more now. You are just seeing a rejection of Nehushtan worship, and imo it's about time.

Before I put her on ignore, my objection to her belief had nothing to do with a label, but solely on her beliefs. I ousted her on those beliefs, in which she couldn't give a straight forward answer, as expected, and I moved on because I really don't have time for foolishness. You can call yourself whatever the hell you want as far as I'm concerned, you either believe the Bible or you don't, and I let it speak for itself, let the cards fall where they may, and let all men stand as liars.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I ousted her on those beliefs, in which she couldn't give a straight forward answer, as expected, and I moved on because I really don't have time for foolishness.
ok, fine, that is your right, but imagine how she feels, lol. "Love...believes all things," so do what you like. Notice that you put yourself in a position of judgement when you say "foolishness" though, that you were not required to do, you did that because you wanted to. You do not know, either, iow. Neither do i.