The Crucified Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The wicked have no rest and all other religoins are wicked .
ONLY FAITH IN CHRIST saves .

All other "religions" are wicked, because they all lead you away from The Cross, and right into hell.

These are the "broad way that leads to destruction".

The "narrow Gate" is Jesus Himself as He is the ONLY WAY to Heaven.

John 14:6

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Much, much food for thought, to chew the cud, and to slowly ingest.
You wouldn't mind if I should share with you, on occasions, my inner struggles?
Bless you my brother in Christ-at least with you I can be transparent without fear of being belittled and that I am not born from above.
Lately-reading the testimonies of others I am starting to doubt my own born again experience-I am aware I shouldn't entertain the thought-but for me, the battlefield is in my mind brother.
In my mind.
Shalom to you and family
Johann.
1683476628194.png
Yet its exactly what many leaders in christendom do . They preach gay marriage is good in the sight of the LORD .
They preach other religions are fine and good in the sight of GOD .
NOT this lamb . ITS JESUS ALONE i am gonna point too . BELIEVE YE IN HIM , Have all faith and trust in HIM .
And let us remember , HE AINT the ministir of sin either . SO if the jesus one comes too accepts sins and lies
and false religions , IT AINT JESUS . I keep it real , simple and short and to the point .
Preach JESUS CHRIST and HIM crucified to all that has breath , cause nothing else gonna save them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All other "religions" are wicked, because they all lead you away from The Cross, and right into hell.

These are the "broad way that leads to destruction".

The "narrow Gate" is Jesus Himself as He is the ONLY WAY to Heaven.

John 14:6
ALL OTHER religoins cannot kill the one thing that must be killed . SELF . all other religions
simply preach mans way to obtain righteousness , holiness , and etc .
THEY all A LIE . Here is TRUTH . FROM ADAM unto all mankind , THERE IS NONE that is righteous
THERE IS NONE that can attain to the GLORY OF GOD . ALL , yes i said ALL , FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD .
ONLY GOD , ONLY HIS GLORY cannot fall short of HIS GLORY . AND JESUS IS THE GLORY OF GOD .
HE ALONE and BY HE ALONE and IN HE ALONE can a man attain to the righteousness of GOD .
The law is holy , it truly is , But ye cannot be justified by THE LAW . NO MAN CAN .
I repeat no man can truly be JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW . The flesh cannot save you .
BUT JESUS CAN . Budda aint saving squat , i dont care if they pet crickets and wont harm a soul
and do good . ITS FALSE , it cannot save . BUT JESUS CAN .
The muslim religion is false , it cannot save , BUT FAITH IN JESUS CAN .
The truth is , ONLY THE SPIRIT OF ANTI CHRIST denies JESUS AS THE CHRIST . AND ALL other religoins do just that .
JESUS IS THE CHRIST , MESSIAH , SAVOIR , ONLY NAME WHEREBY ONE MAY BE SAVED .
But the anti christ religion says otherwise . LAMBS WONT BE HEEDING IT . LAMBS HEED CHRIST , not anti christ .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
View attachment 32326
Yet its exactly what many leaders in christendom do . They preach gay marriage is good in the sight of the LORD .
They preach other religions are fine and good in the sight of GOD .
NOT this lamb . ITS JESUS ALONE i am gonna point too . BELIEVE YE IN HIM , Have all faith and trust in HIM .
And let us remember , HE AINT the ministir of sin either . SO if the jesus one comes too accepts sins and lies
and false religions , IT AINT JESUS . I keep it real , simple and short and to the point .
Preach JESUS CHRIST and HIM crucified to all that has breath , cause nothing else gonna save them .
I don't quite follow your train of thought here brother-are you saying no one can ask questions?
I have a link on how many questions were asked to Jesus, and how many answers He gave-our eyes of our understanding has once for all been enlightened-and we should have discernment, by now, I would think-but no one may ask pertinent, searching questions?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't quite follow your train of thought here brother-are you saying no one can ask questions?
I have a link on how many questions were asked to Jesus, and how many answers He gave-our eyes of our understanding has once for all been enlightened-and we should have discernment, by now, I would think-but no one may ask pertinent, searching questions?
No , i put it on your post for no other reason than to just remind us of what is going on within christendom .
There is zero harm in asking questions . The only harm is , IF one giveth false answers .
I only put it on your post to remind US ALL of what is going on within many churches .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks can ask any question they like . Let us simply answer with TRUTH . Lift those hands my friend .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
No , i put it on your post for no other reason than to just remind us of what is going on within christendom .
There is zero harm in asking questions . The only harm is , IF one giveth false answers .
I only put it on your post to remind US ALL of what is going on within many churches .
All good @amigo de christo I think by now you should know me-searching for truth.
When I slip, come alongside and assist-correction is Imperative.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is a Person and thus His Body has many gears, not just one. And we should apply whatever is appropriate to the situation, of course. But I have to disagree on this point.....He does employ His servants, His Body, to do His work.
He is a person and has gears? Is He a robot or a weird car, according to you? :jest:

He says that we should minister to others in love. It doesn't help anyone to criticize them unmercifully, as you and "amigo" do all the time.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just trying to make a point, not bullying anyone.....just to toughen us up a bit in case we need it. But listen, I don't think you are a snowflake, since you have no trouble rebuking the heck out of us here when someone says something you don't agree with. The thing is why don't you turn some of that loose on those in the church sometimes who need it because of preaching false doctrine or who are actually sinning and behaving badly? When someone else does it you get mad, but then you have no trouble doing the same thing to the ones you are mad at for doing that same thing. Scratching my head here, brother. :)
I criticize those who claim to be teachers, yet unmercifully criticize others who don't meet their false standards of perfection. I counsel others who are in need, speaking to them with love and understanding.

As you may recall, Jesus operated in exactly the same fashion. He criticized the Pharisees and Sadducees, but was merciful to the masses.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ouch! And here's me trying to toughen up the church, not emasculate it, lol.

I agree.....we're allowed to be "real" and straight up in the Holy Ghost....."speak truth to your neighbour". Rebuke, admonish, exhort, correct as well as encourage, comfort and be kind etc when it is called for. And I notice by experience of the Lord that He doesn't spoil and molly-coddle us with too much kindness and encouragement, just when we truly need it to be strengthened or comforted, etc.. The churches today are often way out of balance, too much of the one and not enough of the other. "Spare the rod and spoil the child" I believe has spiritual application and isn't just about family life. The opposite is true as well, though.
If you have children, do you beat them?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only we that are connected is the WE WHO PREACH , BELIEVE IN and teach others to BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
there is no we for any other religion or mindset . The wicked have no rest and all other religoins are wicked .
ONLY FAITH IN CHRIST saves . If any other comes and preaches another love , another way , another mindset to God
they lie and dont heed them for a second . IF even i came and said to you
that JESUS is my way and yet muslims and buddist and atheist have their own way to GOD , THEN LET ME BE ACCURSED .
ITS ALL A LIE . EITHER we POINT TO CHRIST , TO BELIEVE YE IN HIM , HAVE ALL FAITH AND TRUST IN HIM
or we preach nutting but vainity and vainity cannot save a soul .
So, you admit that you "preach nutting but vainity" LOL!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't take "amigo" seriously. He just spouts his harsh personal doctrine over and over, without any regard for Jesus' teachings, primarily "love your neighbor as yourself". He is consumed with judgement of others, including other Christians, a.k.a. Jesus' flock.

Reactions: Cassandra

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is FACTUALLY, NOT YOUR PERSONAL SLANDER, going on with many churches? And give evidence, not your usual summary judgement.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Can you please explain what Christendom is?..I would look it up, thought I’d ask you instead, feel free to ignore my post, I understand if you don’t want to engage...many thanks.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you please explain what Christendom is?..I would look it up, thought I’d ask you instead, feel free to ignore my post, I understand if you don’t want to engage...many thanks.
Just a word for all the churches who consider themselves followers of Christ .
Not all who claim to love him , LOVE HIM .
Not all who claim His name even KNOW HIM .
Too many are following what paul would have called another jesus and another gospel .
neither of which can save them either .
Here is a few examples .
IF my JESUS is the hEAP N STEAP get that money jesus . YEAH i LOVE MONEY not HIM .
If my jesus holds up rainbow flags and calls homosexuality as good . YEAH it aint JESUS .
IF one comes to a Jesus that calls evil good and good evil , YEAH they came to another jesus . An invention
of man and its not gonna save them .
WHO we obey IS WHOSE we are . If my Jesus omits certain parts of what JESUS said and aligns with only other parts .
YEAH it aint JESUS i came too . We got too many inventing the social gospel jesus which cannot save .
Or the prosperity gospel jesus which cannot save . its lip service with the idea of having salvation . ITS DEAD FAITH .
Its as empty as my faith once was . WHERE is the PROOF . ITS IN THE FRUIT .
And those of the tree dont honor SINS or certain sins . They dont pick and choose what evil to omit while justifying
evils they dont want to let go of ...................That AINT JESUS and it aint of GOD EITHER .
ITS Lip service One O one . I was the master of it once . PRAISE GOD FOR THE TRUE LIFE SAVING and LIFE CHANGING
grace HE SENT ME . Cause christendom and its many preachers sure as heck were not gonna save me
or even help me with what they taught . Sad thing is i would have been championed
as a good christain in a lot of churches , AND YET I WAS EVIL and loved my sin . They would have hugged me to hell
and told me , OH GOD understands , or worse they would have supported and justified my sins to make ME FEEL GOOD and WELCOME .
That wont , dont and never will work . We should never have heeded ever wise sounding progressives and allowed
men to destroy churches from within . WE SHOULD have STUCK TO THE BIBLE and learned IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is synonymous with Christianity or Christians worldwide.
Much better definition my friend . yeah , that is what it is .
Do you notice something . it sure seems not all who claim to know Christ , truly KNOW CHRIST .
Not all who claim to follow Christ truly follow Christ . Rather i see a huge problem as sprung up big time .
many are following another jesus and another gospel , and it cannot save them .
I say its time we go back into bibles and learn Christ and all the holy doctrine and learn it well .
Examine time . For many are as I once was , the can lip the name and spout the game
but they sure aint following HIM at all .
I see a very grievious thing has occured in the land . exactly what paul , Christ , peter , jude , james and others
warned would come , HAS COME BIG TIME . The TIME has come that many no longer endure sound doctrine
but have heaped to themselves teachers who teach n preach a god , a jesus , a gospel that best fits THEIR OWN Lustful desires .
I see the time has come that many who lead now lead the people astray and that MANY follow their pernicious ways
of whom THE WAY OF TRUTH , IS EVIL SPOKEN OF . calling good evil and evil good . I see a great falling away
is growing massive now and taking many captive to a lie , to a image of jesus and of god that simply cannot save them .
SURE it makes them feel , FEEEEEL saved , but their hearts go after their own lustful desires .
WHERE is the PROOF of the CONVERSION . ITS IN THE FRUIT .
And proverbs well says what the fruit of the wicked is . IS TO SIN . I SEE Justfications of all kinds of sins , love of money
love of witchcraft , love of the idea that other religions no longer need to repent and believe on Christ . ITS LOOKING real bad my friend .
JESUS did not come so we could EMBRACE OUR SIN or sins . I see a social gospel jesus getting taught
which cannot and will not save a soul . Progressives have come from within , new age has taken over many places .
Men have become the gods and the god they serve is the god of self . WE GOT MAJOR problems my friend .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a word for all the churches who consider themselves followers of Christ .
Not all who claim to love him , LOVE HIM .
Not all who claim His name even KNOW HIM .
Too many are following what paul would have called another jesus and another gospel .
neither of which can save them either .
Here is a few examples .
IF my JESUS is the hEAP N STEAP get that money jesus . YEAH i LOVE MONEY not HIM .
If my jesus holds up rainbow flags and calls homosexuality as good . YEAH it aint JESUS .
IF one comes to a Jesus that calls evil good and good evil , YEAH they came to another jesus . An invention
of man and its not gonna save them .
WHO we obey IS WHOSE we are . If my Jesus omits certain parts of what JESUS said and aligns with only other parts .
YEAH it aint JESUS i came too . We got too many inventing the social gospel jesus which cannot save .
Or the prosperity gospel jesus which cannot save . its lip service with the idea of having salvation . ITS DEAD FAITH .
Its as empty as my faith once was . WHERE is the PROOF . ITS IN THE FRUIT .
And those of the tree dont honor SINS or certain sins . They dont pick and choose what evil to omit while justifying
evils they dont want to let go of ...................That AINT JESUS and it aint of GOD EITHER .
ITS Lip service One O one . I was the master of it once . PRAISE GOD FOR THE TRUE LIFE SAVING and LIFE CHANGING
grace HE SENT ME . Cause christendom and its many preachers sure as heck were not gonna save me
or even help me with what they taught . Sad thing is i would have been championed
as a good christain in a lot of churches , AND YET I WAS EVIL and loved my sin . They would have hugged me to hell
and told me , OH GOD understands , or worse they would have supported and justified my sins to make ME FEEL GOOD and WELCOME .
That wont , dont and never will work . We should never have heeded ever wise sounding progressives and allowed
men to destroy churches from within . WE SHOULD have STUCK TO THE BIBLE and learned IT .
I was with you until this: "Sad thing is i would have been championed as a good christain [sic] in a lot of churches , AND YET I WAS EVIL and loved my sin . They would have hugged me to hell and told me , OH GOD understands , or worse they would have supported and justified my sins to make ME FEEL GOOD and WELCOME".

a) Yet another condemnation of those who belong to Christ! You will pay in eternity for your condemnation of those whom Jesus has brought into His body!!!
b) I have never heard of any church in any place that would have supported and justified your sins (or anyone else's).
c) The body of Christ -- His church -- should welcome anyone and everyone. Period. How would anyone be saved if the church said "you must be righteous before you can enter our doors"?

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU??? WHY DO YOU CONSIDER THOSE WHOM GOD LOVES -- THE WORLD -- TO BE DESERVING OF HATRED AND JUDGEMENT??? Is there anyone (besides yourself!) who meets your impossible standard of purity and righteousness?

Again, "FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON, SO THAT EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM MAY NOT PERISH BUT MAY HAVE ETERNAL LIFE".

YOUR WARPED STANDARD IS "GOD DOESN'T LOVE THE WORLD. HE LOVES ONLY THOSE WHO COME TO HIM AS PERFECTLY SINLESS. ALL OTHERS DESERVE TO BE JUDGED BY ME AND THROWN INTO HELL!"

• Angry
Reactions: Keturah