The Da Vinci Code - Let's Discuss It

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
This book was based on making lots of money... it did that and in the process made a lot of people who had no idea of who Christ is or who had never read the Book about Him become even more deceived of the Truth. Read a true book that has been tried through the ages of time, the Word of God.

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
I agree 100%, betchevy.And I have a question: wouldn't this be classified as " ill gotten gains" ?I was talking that over with a friend and we decided rock stars that harmed millions of young people by their satanic infulence, and now play golf and act normal are spending money with ill gotten gains.( I am referring to PM's 'ill gotten gains" )I would hate to be this character that wrote this book. He may laugh all the way to the bank but he will eventually have to answer to God for all the people who suffer spiritually because of his book.A verse comes to mind; that there will be offenses but woe to them that bring them.

SilentFlight

Aug 13, 2006
i went to see the film in the cinema the albino character scared me terribly, i still cannot understand how is self harming was a form of repent, i have never read anywhere in the bible that justifies it. thankuly the fear put me off reading.

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
I didn't see the movie, SilentFlight, but I think the self harmingis a part of pagan gods worship. God said he doesn't want our burnt offerings, he wants our love.