The date of the destruction of Israel and the USA!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I have found out at what time approximately Israel and the USA will perish together. I am confident that Babylon the Great from Revelation is Israel and that the USA will be influenced by Israel. God wants and will destroy Israel according to Revelation. But when will this happen? I asked myself that question and after hours of research I am sure I have figured out the timing.

Let's start with the month, on which month will their downfall come? To find out, I analyzed God's judgments on Israel, I asked myself at which times calamities happened to Israel and if there might be a connection and I noticed something very interesting. Great disasters of Israel always happened on the same month, on the Hebrew month Av (July-Aug). These disasters took place on the month of Av: The first destruction of Jerusalem and the First Temple (586 BC), the second destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple (70 AD), the crushing of the Bar Kohba revolt and the destruction of Betar (135 AD), and the start of the Holocaust (1941 AD). There were other calamities that took place on this month but these I consider the worst. No one can tell me that it is just a coincidence that disaster always befalls Israel exactly on this month. Therefore, I am sure that the final destruction of Israel as prophesied in Revelation will take place on a hot summer, on the month of Av, which corresponds to the months of July and August in the Gregorian calendar.

Now the year, on which year is the fall? I believe in the theory that Jesus will return 2000 years after his ascension, there are references to this theory in the Bible and books have been written about it. It makes sense to me. So if we assume that Jesus died in 30 AD, then it means that Jesus will return in 2030 at the latest. With this information we can limit the destruction of Israel. If Jesus returns in 2030, it means that Israel's fall must happen before 2030, because Revelation makes it clear that this event will take place before Jesus' arrival.

In conclusion, this means that the fall of Israel and the USA will happen between 2023 and 2030 in the summer month of Av (July-Aug).

So we are nearing the destruction of Babylon the Great, which has caused much disaster in the world, murdered the prophets and Christ, poisoned the world with its music and film industry, and committed other atrocities. God will destroy these two countries and it will be a mighty destruction.

But through whom will God destroy Babylon? The Bible says it will be the Muslims. The Antichrist is a Muslim and his kingdom is Islamic. Through their hands, God will bring justice to the Christians. God says we should rejoice at her downfall.
Well, all that is interesting, both that various disasters have happened in the month of a hot summer, and that Jesus may come back approx. 2000 years after his death. Still, we are told not to be too concerned about prophetic dates.

On the other hand, when we actually approach the fulfillment of these events, it may help to have these signs to know we are near. You may be close, but nothing explicitly says these things in the Scriptures. So we're just looking for clues, and we have to therefore be tentative and skeptical about them.

Israel and the US are currently representative of religious apostasy, and Islam has certainly threatened both Israel and the US. I just can't be assured at this point what exactly will happen and when. That all nations are under divine judgment is clear to me. For all nations, it's just a matter of time.

I prefer to judge things by the current spiritual climate rather than by counting numbers. But perhaps God is giving prophetic insight by numbers, as well? I just don't know!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the enemy is very clever, so be on guard in the strength of your faith. If the enemy is so clever, even as Jesus said, then fear not, but rely on God, and one's faith in God even more. The only good thing Jesus could say of the enemy, and it was the only good thing he could say of them, was how clever they are - so therefore do not underestimate how clever they are, but instead put on the full armor of God, and rely on God in the strength of your faith.

The protestants have their many fake exorcisms' as well. They have their many fake priests walking around their churches with their wooden crosses, and declare all of the actors within, thinking they are being good but possessed christians, for their preachers to lay their cross upon their forehead and declare I cast you out in the name of Jesus, blah blah blah blah, or likewise I slay you in the name of Jesus, blah blah blah blah. I believe it is all fake, and worse mockery, on a subject that shouldn't be mocked. And if Catholics think Protestants are fake, and Protestants think Catholics are fakes, then rely the best you can on your faith.

If Protestants think the Catholic Eucharist is fake, in being claimed to be the actual body and blood of Christ, and the Protestant Eucharist is thought to be fake by the Catholics, for claiming to be but a wafer for a symbolic and memorial use, in remembrance of Christ, etc.., then rely on your faith.

Paul in Philippians 1:15-18, and specifically Ph 1:18, Paul is saying if Christ is being preached in pretense, or in truth, Christ is at least being preached - so maintain, and respond to all in and thru your faith.

the purpose of this entire thread, written from someone in Germany, believed by many here to be some sort of neo nazi, who only think they are Christian, by extrapolating that the USA is about to be destroyed by God because we have so many powerful Jews in our country? Ad likewise, no matter how liberal, and thus may even reject Israel as a state, as even liberal jews can, and do, but because of them, and this nation has always backed Israel, therefore Israel is Babylon, and therefore in turn the USA deserves destruction because of that? These are not accusations to be taken lightly, especially with the NWO, thru the USA, the EU, and thus also the UN, and NATO, have apparently, since 1994, have been slowly poking Russia with a big stick, and supposedly been trying to thus provoke Russia since 1994 into such a suicidal nuclear war for all, then it would have to be because the USA, thru to the EU, etc.., would have to be commercial and political Babylon, that Satan needs / wants taken out of the way, if it is indeed that judgement to kill 1/4th of the earth, so as to take out 2 billion some odd people, and concentrate on the remaining 6 billion people, for the next act of the Great Tribulation, for the remaining 6 billion people left.

And so I countered the very premise of this thread saying Israel is not Babylon, but the RCC Is, so that the great apostacy, once completed, thus transitions to the Great Tribulation, and the Antichrist takes over, ruling with the beast of Islam? That the RCC will be reconstituted as the false prophet for the beast Islam, having previously been Babylon, and false prophet for the Great Harlot during the church age?

But it doesn't matter what I believe, even if I think he is wrong to declare Israel Babylon, and the USA is to be destroyed now because of that? One can still be saed thru faith, as a Roman Catholic, which doesn't change my opinion of the RCC, but one can still be saved thru faith, while in it, though it would make me scratch my head and ask how one can't see the rCC differently than those within the rcc see her, but one can still be saed by faith in her, in spite of her, and not because of her, in my opinion.

Can I choose which straight jacket in the picture above is mine?

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But the enemy is very clever, so be on guard in the strength of your faith. If the enemy is so clever, even as Jesus said, then fear not, but rely on God, and one's faith in God even more. The only good thing Jesus could say of the enemy, and it was the only good thing he could say of them, was how clever they are - so therefore do not underestimate how clever they are, but instead put on the full armor of God, and rely on God in the strength of your faith.

The protestants have their many fake exorcisms' as well. They have their many fake priests walking around their churches with their wooden crosses, and declare all of the actors within, thinking they are being good but possessed christians, for their preachers to lay their cross upon their forehead and declare I cast you out in the name of Jesus, blah blah blah blah, or likewise I slay you in the name of Jesus, blah blah blah blah. I believe it is all fake, and worse mockery, on a subject that shouldn't be mocked. And if Catholics think Protestants are fake, and Protestants think Catholics are fakes, then rely the best you can on your faith.

If Protestants think the Catholic Eucharist is fake, in being claimed to be the actual body and blood of Christ, and the Protestant Eucharist is thought to be fake by the Catholics, for claiming to be but a wafer for a symbolic and memorial use, in remembrance of Christ, etc.., then rely on your faith.

Paul in Philippians 1:15-18, and specifically Ph 1:18, Paul is saying if Christ is being preached in pretense, or in truth, Christ is at least being preached - so maintain, and respond to all in and thru your faith.

the purpose of this entire thread, written from someone in Germany, believed by many here to be some sort of neo nazi, who only think they are Christian, by extrapolating that the USA is about to be destroyed by God because we have so many powerful Jews in our country? Ad likewise, no matter how liberal, and thus may even reject Israel as a state, as even liberal jews can, and do, but because of them, and this nation has always backed Israel, therefore Israel is Babylon, and therefore in turn the USA deserves destruction because of that? These are not accusations to be taken lightly, especially with the NWO, thru the USA, the EU, and thus also the UN, and NATO, have apparently, since 1994, have been slowly poking Russia with a big stick, and supposedly been trying to thus provoke Russia since 1994 into such a suicidal nuclear war for all, then it would have to be because the USA, thru to the EU, etc.., would have to be commercial and political Babylon, that Satan needs / wants taken out of the way, if it is indeed that judgement to kill 1/4th of the earth, so as to take out 2 billion some odd people, and concentrate on the remaining 6 billion people, for the next act of the Great Tribulation, for the remaining 6 billion people left.

And so I countered the very premise of this thread saying Israel is not Babylon, but the RCC Is, so that the great apostacy, once completed, thus transitions to the Great Tribulation, and the Antichrist takes over, ruling with the beast of Islam? That the RCC will be reconstituted as the false prophet for the beast Islam, having previously been Babylon, and false prophet for the Great Harlot during the church age?

But it doesn't matter what I believe, even if I think he is wrong to declare Israel Babylon, and the USA is to be destroyed now because of that? One can still be saed thru faith, as a Roman Catholic, which doesn't change my opinion of the RCC, but one can still be saved thru faith, while in it, though it would make me scratch my head and ask how one can't see the rCC differently than those within the rcc see her, but one can still be saed by faith in her, in spite of her, and not because of her, in my opinion.

Can I choose which straight jacket in the picture above is mine?
Contrary to your psychotic ranting, the Catholic Church is not anti-Protestant. CCC 817-820 Let the readers see for themselves what you are afraid of.

You make unfair judgements on teachings you refuse to understand, refuse any explanations automatically without thinking, and your whore of babble-on nonsense is based on the opinions of professional liars who make money selling anti-Catholic hate. You are a Jack Chick, Dave Hunt, Matt Slick and the Ku Klux Klan rolled into one. You recklessly attack the Eucharist, which puts you in league the the mocking Satanists; not as bad as them, but anti-biblical mockery just the same. You don't want to know what we really teach, so you make up nonsense to meet some sick need.

You don't reply to my posts with anything reasonable, just repeat the same stupid bigotry. It doesn't matter what I post, your blindness won't allow you to see it in the first place.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one who is clearly the psychotic, and blatant liar to boot. You don't even bother to read what I post, but only pretend you do, before you go off on your psychotic rants, you liar.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are the one who is clearly the psychotic, and blatant liar to boot. You don't even bother to read what I post, but only pretend you do, before you go off on your psychotic rants, you liar.
You had an opportunity to reply to post # 62, 63, 79 and 80. So you ignored them, and tried to bury them with more whore-duh-babble-on rantings because those posts had you stumped, and you are too proud to admit it.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You had an opportunity to reply to post # 62, 63, 79 and 80. So you ignored them, and tried to bury them with more whore-duh-babble-on rantings because those posts had you stumped, and you are too proud to admit it.
Again lying nonsense on your part. I explained I am very ill, and take off a lot, and don't always pick up in the same spot when I do start to come back.

But even when I do come back, I am not obligated to answer your lies just because you want me too.

I answer what I want, in what order, when I am back, and don't need your permission to not answer your lies in the first place.

But I answer what I want, when I can, and intended to get back to what else I could when I can. I do not need, when ill, and returning a little here and there, I don't need your permission which of your lied to answer when I want too.

You Catholics, etc.., only lie about me anyway, and only call me Psychotic and Mentally Ill anyway, no matter which of your lies I do, or do not answer.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello, I have found out at what time approximately Israel and the USA will perish together. I am confident that Babylon the Great from Revelation is Israel and that the USA will be influenced by Israel. God wants and will destroy Israel according to Revelation. But when will this happen? I asked myself that question and after hours of research I am sure I have figured out the timing.

Let's start with the month, on which month will their downfall come? To find out, I analyzed God's judgments on Israel, I asked myself at which times calamities happened to Israel and if there might be a connection and I noticed something very interesting. Great disasters of Israel always happened on the same month, on the Hebrew month Av (July-Aug). These disasters took place on the month of Av: The first destruction of Jerusalem and the First Temple (586 BC), the second destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple (70 AD), the crushing of the Bar Kohba revolt and the destruction of Betar (135 AD), and the start of the Holocaust (1941 AD). There were other calamities that took place on this month but these I consider the worst. No one can tell me that it is just a coincidence that disaster always befalls Israel exactly on this month. Therefore, I am sure that the final destruction of Israel as prophesied in Revelation will take place on a hot summer, on the month of Av, which corresponds to the months of July and August in the Gregorian calendar.

Now the year, on which year is the fall? I believe in the theory that Jesus will return 2000 years after his ascension, there are references to this theory in the Bible and books have been written about it. It makes sense to me. So if we assume that Jesus died in 30 AD, then it means that Jesus will return in 2030 at the latest. With this information we can limit the destruction of Israel. If Jesus returns in 2030, it means that Israel's fall must happen before 2030, because Revelation makes it clear that this event will take place before Jesus' arrival.

In conclusion, this means that the fall of Israel and the USA will happen between 2023 and 2030 in the summer month of Av (July-Aug).

So we are nearing the destruction of Babylon the Great, which has caused much disaster in the world, murdered the prophets and Christ, poisoned the world with its music and film industry, and committed other atrocities. God will destroy these two countries and it will be a mighty destruction.

But through whom will God destroy Babylon? The Bible says it will be the Muslims. The Antichrist is a Muslim and his kingdom is Islamic. Through their hands, God will bring justice to the Christians. God says we should rejoice at her downfall.
The Church's ultimate trial

Before Christ's second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers.574 The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth575 will unveil the "mystery of iniquity" in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.576

676 The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgment. The Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism,577 especially the "intrinsically perverse" political form of a secular messianism.578

677 The Church will enter the glory of the kingdom only through this final Passover, when she will follow her Lord in his death and Resurrection.579 The kingdom will be fulfilled, then, not by a historic triumph of the Church through a progressive ascendancy, but only by God's victory over the final unleashing of evil, which will cause his Bride to come down from heaven.580 God's triumph over the revolt of evil will take the form of the Last Judgment after the final cosmic upheaval of this passing world.581

* II. TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD

Following in the steps of the prophets and John the Baptist, Jesus announced the judgment of the Last Day in his preaching.582 Then will the conduct of each one and the secrets of hearts be brought to light.583 Then will the culpable unbelief that counted the offer of God's grace as nothing be condemned.584 Our attitude to our neighbor will disclose acceptance or refusal of grace and divine love.585 On the Last Day Jesus will say: "Truly I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me."586

679 Christ is Lord of eternal life. Full right to pass definitive judgment on the works and hearts of men belongs to him as redeemer of the world. He "acquired" this right by his cross. The Father has given "all judgment to the Son".587 Yet the Son did not come to judge, but to save and to give the life he has in himself.588 By rejecting grace in this life, one already judges oneself, receives according to one's works, and can even condemn oneself for all eternity by rejecting the Spirit of love.589

footnotes:
574 Cf. Lk 18:8; Mt 24:12.
575 Cf. Lk 21:12; Jn 15:19-20.
576 Cf. 2 Thess 2:4-12; 1 Thess 5:2-3; 2 Jn 7; 1 Jn 2:18,22.
577 Cf. DS 3839.
578 Pius XI, Divini Redemptoris, condemning the "false mysticism" of this "counterfeit of the redemption of the lowly"; cf. GS 20-21.
579 Cf. Rev 19:1-9.
580 Cf Rev 13:8; 20:7-10; 21:2-4.
581 Cf. Rev 20:12 2 Pet 3:12-13.
582 Cf. Dan 7:10; Joel 3-4; Mal 3:19; Mt 3:7-12.
583 Cf Mk 12:38-40; Lk 12:1-3; Jn 3:20-21; Rom 2:16; 1 Cor 4:5.
584 Cf. Mt 11:20-24; 12:41-42.
585 Cf. Mt 5:22; 7:1-5.
586 Mt 25:40.
587 Jn 5:22; cf. 5:27; Mt 25:31; Acts 10:42; 17:31; 2 Tim 4:1.
588 Cf. Lk 21:12; Jn 15:19-20.
589 Cf. Jn 3:18; 12:48; Mt 12:32; 1 Cor 3:12-15; Heb 6:4-6; 10:26-31.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow you really are crazy! I just looked at your post #62, and #63. I was not here looking at them at the time. But 1) This is not my thread. I was responding to the error that Jerusalem is Babylon, and the USA likewise is about to be destroyed because we have so many prominent Jews here in the USA? Well that's just plain nuts. 2) But you too are just plain nuts, because your posts #62 and #63 were written by you to respond to someone else, and not me. So yes I never really looked into them. You auto quoted the person you responded to, and it wasn't me? So why am I obligated to read and respond to posts not even written to me? 3) But I did notice now you referenced me with your usual I'm psychotic and mentally ill type of rants in it, so why am I obligated to answer a nut who merely calls me psychotic and mentally ill for Knowing the RCC is the Great Whore Babylon? Why do I need to answer a Nut who will not allow me to believe what I believe? And 4) In only now skimming thru your mindless rants against me, in a post not even addressed to me, I noticed a couple of pictures of book covers, No Doubt Written By Another Lying Roman Catholic, So Why Am I Obligated To Answer On A Couple Of Lying Roman Catholic Sycophant Books Which I Never Even Read? How Or Why Would I Answer On A Couple Of Lying Roman Catholic Books I Never Even Read, Being As I Am Not A Roman Catholic?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All that falls by the wayside when one sticks with what God's written Word says.

1. a pope will not be the coming Antichrist.

The coming Antichrist to JERUSALEM for the end will be Satan himself and his angels, in person here on earth, playing Jesus Christ and working great signs and wonders to deceive the whole world. Satan is who the "dragon" of Revelation is (Rev.13:4-8; Rev.12:7-17; Rev.9; Rev.11) He will not require a flesh body to possess, as God's Word reveals that angels can appear and work on earth too, as they also were made with the image of man from God's Own Image Likeness.

2. the Babylon Harlot is a "great city" per the end of Rev.17, NOT a person, NOT a religion.

The Babylon Harlot 'city' sits over peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. Thus the Harlot is a 'controlling' city, controlling ALL nations and peoples. The Harlot is NOT the USA, because the Harlot wears ROYAL COLORS, and the USA HAS NO ROYALTY UPON A THRONE. Thus the Babylon Harlot city involves the idea of 'royalty', and per Rev.18:7 the Harlot says she sits a queen, and is no widow. That means the Babylon Harlot is MARRIED TO A KING.

3. Thus the 'requirement' for the Babylon Harlot so far is, it is a certain controlling 'city' over ALL nations and peoples, and it is married to a king.

4. JERUSALEM on earth is put in contrast to the "great city" JERUSALEM that will come down from Heaven as Christ's Bride (Rev.21).

Ezekiel 16 reveals that JERUSALEM was once the pagan city Jebus, before God gave king David to take it. And God showed there that He married JERUSALEM. And Revelation 21 reveals the "great city" JERUSALEM as a bride in the future, coming down from God out of Heaven.

5. Lord Jesus forewarned His Church about a coming pseudo-Christ to JERUSALEM for the end during the "great tribulation". And Jesus warned us that if someone comes up to you and says something like, "Christ is here, or there", to NOT believe it. That will be the Antichrist, and devil, trying to play a returned Messiah. The unbelieving Jews will be deceived and believe it, but WE in Christ Jesus are not to!

6. Per Christ's quote from the Book of Daniel about the "abomination of desolation", that prophecy REQUIRES another built Jewish temple in JERUSALEM, with old covenant sacrifice and worship started again. And this will be about soon coming events in today's Jerusalem, as the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem today already have the cornerstone cut to start building it, and also have many temple artifacts made that are required for temple service.

THE ANSWER:
Thus the answer to what the Babylon Harlot is, is about a certain "great city" for the end prior to Christ's future return, JERUSALEM, in a state of FALSE WORSHIP with a false king-messiah, reigning over all peoples and nations on earth for 42 months (Rev.13). And one of his titles is the "dragon" (Satan per Rev.12:9).

Last edited:

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct about one thing, and one thing in your post #83, in that it doesn't matter what you post to me, because it's all nonsense what you post! I'm not afraid of anything in relation to the RCC, lol Where do you even get that from? The Back of the former power of the RCC has been broken. So it dorsn't matter now that the RCC uses different lies since it's been broken, and wants to reconcile with Protestants, or Snake Worshipers, or Pagan Hindu, etc.., etc.., etc..,

And if the RCC is the True Church, unlike in these the end times where so many of the so called Protestant Denominations are clearly lies, but if the RCC was this True Church, Than They Should Be Hollier Than Thou, And Should Be Molesting Zero Children! They Should Be Molesting Zero, Zip, Nada, - Zero Children, You False And Pompous Arrogant Ass!!!!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are still 100% wrong, no matter how you post, or how much you post. Do a simple online search for commentaries on Rev 17:18 and most all of them would disagree with you. In fact you would have to look for nutcases wanting to twist this scripture to be Jerusalem. Just about Everyone takes that city to be symbolic of the Babylonian Religious System, and therefore Rome as Babylon, in it's symbolic symbolism. But almost no one takes it to be Jerusalem.

And again, almost no one takes it to be a literal city, but rather symbolic of the religious system itself. And I have shown that symbolically that has always been the RCC, as opposed to this thread's main premise of claiming it's Jerusalem.

But in the end of the final fulfilment, with the beasts being the devil himself described in different aspects, is not the Pope, and I never claimed so, as in the final end / fulfilment the RCC could be the False Prophet to the final fulfilment of the worship Satan will call to himself.

The Final Fulfilment is during the Great Tribulation, after the removal of the church / church age, in which all of this then unfolds in it's final form.

But before the removal of the Time Of The Gentiles / Church Age, the RCC Is The Great Harlot - Which looks like will become the False Prophet to serve Satan as the Antichrist, as she does right now.

One could even say as the Great Harlot for now, that the RCC Is Already The False Prophet Awaiting Her Final Role.

But even if we throw this great false prophet by the wayside now, almost no one agrees with you that Rev 17:18 is a literal city, and that that city is Jerusalem.

When you call that city, you disagree with just about every single serious and credible commentary out there.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nebuchadnezzar killed 200k Jews as well as destroyed the 1st Temple.
2nd Temple destroyed in 70AD and up to 1.1 million Jews killed and 97k enslaved ( Josephus)
WWI started on that day.
In 1290 2k Jews were forced to leave England.
In 1490 45k- 200 Jews were expelled from Spain

Wow, not a good month. It is the month of Leo, the Lion.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do a simple online search for commentaries on Rev 17:18 and most all of them would disagree with you. In fact you would have to look for nutcases wanting to twist this scripture to be Jerusalem. Just about Everyone takes that city to be symbolic of the Babylonian Religious System, and therefore Rome as Babylon, in it's symbolic symbolism. But almost no one takes it to be Jerusalem.

Of course Gandalf's premise is just slander against God's Word from those who TRY to mask that God's written Word points DIRECTLY TO THE CITY OF JERUSALEM AS THE BABYLON HARLOT FOR THE END OF THIS WORLD. Might as well say he is supporting Judaism by saying his above LIE.

Rev 11:7-8
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony,
the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt,
where also our Lord was crucified.
KJV

Those 2 above verses reveal 2 Major ideas written in God's Word about the very end of this world prior to Lord Jesus' future return.

1. the "beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit" is about the "dragon", Satan himself which is... the "angel of the bottomless pit" per Rev.9:11, AND also here...

Rev 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
KJV

There are 2 ways to KNOW that one above is Satan himself. It's because ONLY Satan and his angels so far have ALREADY been judged and sentenced to PERISH in the future "lake of fire"; no flesh born man will be judged to perish until AFTER Christ's future 1,000 years reign of Rev.20. The other way is because Rev.9:11 identified him as "the angel of the bottomless pit" along with his title as a "king".

2. Rev.11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
KJV

That verse reveals the LOCATION of where that "beast" ascends out of the "bottomless pit" to, in order to kill God's "two witnesses". That last phrase, "where also our Lord was crucified" POINTS DIRECTLY TO THE CITY OF JERUSALEM.

So brethren in Christ Jesus, don't listen to the FALSE JEWS that TRY to HIDE that it will be JERUSALEM where these events for the end will happen. Lord Jesus showed us directly that's where the SIGNS of the end He gave will happen, not Rome, not New York, not Britain, not Brussels, but in JERUSALEM. So if you don't yet know that, then open up your Bible for 'yourself' and check out what I have shown from the Scriptures. Check anyone out directly in God's Word like the one above who likes to blab but fails to back it up in God's Word.

• Haha
Reactions: Gandalf-

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel doesn't repent as you falsely claim, the remnant elect repent, those who God foreknew (The Church)

When the 1/3 Jew in Zechariah 13 is saved, they become (The Church) Israel is blind to God's salvation, read it again and again
Is this supposed my cue to laugh. When you get proved wrong you just dig a deeper hole !!
Only the remnant will be saved by God's forekowledge and election, National Israel is blinded
Blinded until the Fulness of the Gentiles be COME IN..........Something you can't seem to grasp, it means SERVICE, don't believe it, REREAD Romans chapter 9-11, why do you think over and over Paul is mentioning how God choses the vessel he creates as the Potter and why Jacob was chosen over Esau ? He speaking about how Gid choses whom He will to use in SERVICE and at what time He so chooses. God chose to use Israel to birth the Messiah (a SERVICE) then God chose the Gentiles to take the Gospel unto the ends pf the whole world (a SERVICE) and during THIS Church Age TIME God chose to blind Israel as a nation, and that blindness will remain until the "Time of the Gentiles" [SERVICE] has come full. Then ALL Israel will be saved........NOT EVERY Jews, but Israel as a Nation is saved !!! Thus God's promise to Abraham is fulfilled, but that only happens when the Fulness of the Gentiles (Church Age Service) has come full, better known as the Church being Raptured Pre Trib.

You literally should never teach Prophecy brother, you would have a zero rating.

Only the remnant will be saved by God's forekowledge and election, National Israel is blinded

"Israel Hath Not Obtained"

"The Election Hath Obtained" The Church

Romans 11:2-8KJV
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day
WOW...Please stop, you actually think Paul is calling the Remnant that is ELECTED here the Church? SMILE

Starting out Paul tells the Romans God HAS NOT cast away Israel. He has saved unto Him self 7000 men which means 7 (Divine Completion) x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10, so its the total number of Jews who will eventually get Elected by REPENTING. This is not about the Church (SMH). Paul asks the question, what am I saying then? Israel (CURRENTLY) has not obtained the that which she seeks (Kingdom Age under God via their Messiah) but the [FUTURE] Election have obtained it? and the rest were BLINDED? THEN Paul answers that question in the very next verse.........DID YOU MISS THAT !! Paul basically says, well yes, according to SCRIPTURES, God has indeed given [CURRENT] Israel the spirit of SLUMBER, so she can not SEE or HEAR with unto this very day.

Pssttt, that is not talking about the Church AT ALL !!! You misunderstand that Paul is speaking about CURRENT Israel being BLINDED but a future ELECTION (of Jews) will be shown grace. You totally conflate this. Oh my !! Now read further.

Romans 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? (mans they GONNA REPENT......One day) 16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.(Seems to be your thinking)

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again. (Meaning if/WHEN they come to believe in Jesus)

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part(means Individual Jews can come unto Christ at that time until NOW) is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved(Not EVERY Jew, but Israel as a Nation ushering in the Kingdom Age): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

So, you take a PORTION, take it OURT OF CONTEXT, and don't even understand The Remnant being spoken of was Israel, lol, not the Church. That is why 7000 was used.

I do not even understand how a person can be wrong 99 percent of the time on everything. Just wild !!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The simplicity that is God's Word is not that difficult. It's the false prophets which God did NOT send that He has not given them to understand, that make His Word difficult and impossible to understand. And you appear to be on that very road of deception.

Rev 11:7-8
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
KJV

That Scripture means exactly... what it says as written. The "beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit" that will kill God's two witnesses there in JERUSALEM for the end of this world, is about SATAN himself here on earth, in OUR dimension, in that future time of "great tribulation". That is who that "beast" that ascends out of the bottomless pit is! Even Rev.9 reveals that is Satan.

And Rev.11:8 calling JERUSALEM in the 'spiritual' sense as "Sodom and Egypt" is to MARK JERUSALEM at that time in a FALLEN WORSHIP CONDITION! And as I said before, in Ezekiel 16 God used similar pagan symbology for the city of JERUSALEM when it fell into false worship back in Old Testament times!

All that is IMPOSSIBLE to miss, as long as one stays with the SIMPLICITY that is God's written Word. Those who go against that simplicity instead follow MEN'S AGENDAS and preach falseness.
SIMPLY A CODE WORD..........Just like WOMAN...........You just do not understand Prophecy.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this supposed my cue to laugh. When you get proved wrong you just dig a deeper hole !!

Blinded until the Fulness of the Gentiles be COME IN..........Something you can't seem to grasp, it means SERVICE, don't believe it, REREAD Romans chapter 9-11, why do you think over and over Paul is mentioning how God choses the vessel he creates as the Potter and why Jacob was chosen over Esau ? He speaking about how Gid choses whom He will to use in SERVICE and at what time He so chooses. God chose to use Israel to birth the Messiah (a SERVICE) then God chose the Gentiles to take the Gospel unto the ends pf the whole world (a SERVICE) and during THIS Church Age TIME God chose to blind Israel as a nation, and that blindness will remain until the "Time of the Gentiles" [SERVICE] has come full. Then ALL Israel will be saved........NOT EVERY Jews, but Israel as a Nation is saved !!! Thus God's promise to Abraham is fulfilled, but that only happens when the Fulness of the Gentiles (Church Age Service) has come full, better known as the Church being Raptured Pre Trib.

You literally should never teach Prophecy brother, you would have a zero rating.

WOW...Please stop, you actually think Paul is calling the Remnant that is ELECTED here the Church? SMILE

Starting out Paul tells the Romans God HAS NOT cast away Israel. He has saved unto Him self 7000 men which means 7 (Divine Completion) x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10, so its the total number of Jews who will eventually get Elected by REPENTING. This is not about the Church (SMH). Paul asks the question, what am I saying then? Israel (CURRENTLY) has not obtained the that which she seeks (Kingdom Age under God via their Messiah) but the [FUTURE] Election have obtained it? and the rest were BLINDED? THEN Paul answers that question in the very next verse.........DID YOU MISS THAT !! Paul basically says, well yes, according to SCRIPTURES, God has indeed given [CURRENT] Israel the spirit of SLUMBER, so she can not SEE or HEAR with unto this very day.

Pssttt, that is not talking about the Church AT ALL !!! You misunderstand that Paul is speaking about CURRENT Israel being BLINDED but a future ELECTION (of Jews) will be shown grace. You totally conflate this. Oh my !! Now read further.

Romans 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? (mans they GONNA REPENT......One day) 16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.(Seems to be your thinking)

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again. (Meaning if/WHEN they come to believe in Jesus)

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part(means Individual Jews can come unto Christ at that time until NOW) is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved(Not EVERY Jew, but Israel as a Nation ushering in the Kingdom Age): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

So, you take a PORTION, take it OURT OF CONTEXT, and don't even understand The Remnant being spoken of was Israel, lol, not the Church. That is why 7000 was used.

I do not even understand how a person can be wrong 99 percent of the time on everything. Just wild !!
Read it again and again, before your eyes

"Israel Hath Not Obtained"

"The Election Hath Obtained" The Church

Romans 11:2-8KJV
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, as if we do not  remember what has already come out of Germany !

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, as if we do not  remember what has already come out of Germany !
Absolutely 100% true. I think I had sarcastically posted to him, Adolf, I think your mustache is showing, lol.

We rely in our faith, and then trust in the Lord. If the time of destruction is truly due, it certainly isn't coming for the USA because we have some prominent and or powerful Jews? It makes me wonder if someone is off his meds?

God Bless

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"If the time of destruction is truly due, it certainly isn't coming for the USA because we have some prominent and or powerful Jews?" Gandalf-

I agree. Our destruction comes by the hand / will of God and it will be bc of unbelief & wickedness.
God did not spare Israel from the many judgements against their sins & rebellion!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"If the time of destruction is truly due, it certainly isn't coming for the USA because we have some prominent and or powerful Jews?" Gandalf-

I agree. Our destruction comes by the hand / will of God and it will be bc of unbelief & wickedness.
God did not spare Israel from the many judgements against their sins & rebellion!
Yes. In the Western World, Spiritism, or the necromancy of trying to talk to the dead, was very popular in the western world in the mid 1800's, and Darwin and Marx, etc.., were the world's punishment for our sin and apostacy, and it only got worse as we refused to repent. I used to play Heavy Metal, and Rock, on the guitar for ten years, before becoming a Christian, and can tell you that Rock and Metal are far more evil than what we acknowledge we think we know, and Likewise Hollywood, to our taken over universities, and politics, etc.., are far more evil than most are willing to admit as well, because we have come to love and celebrate our sins. We are far worse in the west today, than most would ever admit to.

God Bless