The date of the destruction of Israel and the USA!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus prayed..........

JOHN CHAPTER 17 KJV

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they ARE NOT of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray  not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them FROM THE EVIL.
16 They are  not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
****17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.***
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SMH......You will have to answer to God for putting out untruths brother. Get ready for your shack on a hill.
You are such a LIAR. It is YOU that works against The Word of God with all your pushing of the false doctrines of men, and even some false doctrines that are like marbles rolling around in your own head, like your post 41, which truly is a joke!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are such a LIAR. It is YOU that works against The Word of God with all your pushing of the false doctrines of men, and even some false doctrines that are like marbles rolling around in your own head, like your post 41, which truly is a joke!
That's big of you diamond Jim, you just exposed your true Christ like spirit.

You haven't got a clue about Eschatology, and everyone knows it, except you.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's big of you diamond Jim, you just exposed your true Christ like spirit.

You haven't got a clue about Eschatology, and everyone knows it, except you.
No, I exposed YOU, a JUDAIZER, like the Pharisee converts to Christ that 'thought' they could play one-up-man-ship over Apostle Paul and the Gentile believers on Christ. Have you sneaked around the bathrooms of the Gentiles lately to see if they are circumcised?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has now become obvious that this Thread is about HATRED AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and those who approve of that hatred.

No wonder the Soviet Communists allowed the Berlin Wall to come down. One of things it did was to LOOSE COMMUNISTS into the West like cockroaches. Those are the REAL cockroaches. Too back they think they can win. When Jesus returns in our near future, and His return is close today, then they will learn it is impossible for World Communism to win.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has now become obvious that this Thread is about HATRED AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and those who approve of that hatred.

No wonder the Soviet Communists allowed the Berlin Wall to come down. One of things it did was to LOOSE COMMUNISTS into the West like cockroaches. Those are the REAL cockroaches. Too back they think they can win. When Jesus returns in our near future, and His return is close today, then they will learn it is impossible for World Communism to win.
I'm responsible here too when I observed, the only way a hate monger spewing anti-America / American propaganda at behest of their masters, be they Soros, who funds ANTIFA, BLM, and Occupy Wall Street, and other racist terror groups, or the DNC, or they're simply a troll living in moms basement, is if we pay their threads and posts attention.

A racist fool hate monger atheist is never going to be persuaded toward a different route by those they're here to offend.

We will never reach them or change their mind.

However, if we keep responding to their absurd circular rhetoric , they will continue with it. And we will appear to enjoy the game.

Nothing we will ever say will change what they are. Only God can reach that.

When someone comes aboard and tells us in their own words they hate God, Jesus, Christianity, Christians, white people, and America, believe them!
But don't think you'll change their mind. They joined this site to rant about those things. To offend, attack, insult, belittle, everyone who pays them attention.

Pray for us and them. Don't encourage them by replying and encouraging them to continue to sin. Something they don't believe exists, sin.

We know what sin is. If we encourage a serial sinning troll to continue their deplorable behavior, what's that make us?

Accomplices.:(

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm responsible here too when I observed, the only way a hate monger spewing anti-America / American propaganda at behest of their masters, be they Soros, who funds ANTIFA, BLM, and Occupy Wall Street, and other racist terror groups, or the DNC, or they're simply a troll living in moms basement, is if we pay their threads and posts attention.

A racist fool hate monger atheist is never going to be persuaded toward a different route by those they're here to offend.

We will never reach them or change their mind.

However, if we keep responding to their absurd circular rhetoric , they will continue with it. And we will appear to enjoy the game.

Nothing we will ever say will change what they are. Only God can reach that.

When someone comes aboard and tells us in their own words they hate God, Jesus, Christianity, Christians, white people, and America, believe them!
But don't think you'll change their mind. They joined this site to rant about those things. To offend, attack, insult, belittle, everyone who pays them attention.

Pray for us and them. Don't encourage them by replying and encouraging them to continue to sin. Something they don't believe exists, sin.

We know what sin is. If we encourage a serial sinning troll to continue their deplorable behavior, what's that make us?

Accomplices.:(

You can counter them (and their silly arguments) without engaging them directly. It doesn't have to be personal.

Quite right in saying that their logic is flawed, circular and absurd. It's healthy to point this out. What's unhealthy is reacting in kind to their insults. You have to lower yourself to communicate with them on their terms, so don't. We can speak to the point and quite practically ignore the person. And you can call them out without feeling any need to persuade them of anything.

I can recognize stupidity and call it stupid. That doesn't make me any kind of an accomplice. That's not aiding and abetting stupidity, it's resisting it. And I can do so without feeling the slightest inkling of desire to make them change. Pointing out that these little emperors have no clothes, is quite different than trying to convince them to put something on.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can counter them (and their silly arguments) without engaging them directly. It doesn't have to be personal.

Quite right in saying that their logic is flawed, circular and absurd. It's healthy to point this out. What's unhealthy is reacting in kind to their insults. You have to lower yourself to communicate with them on their terms, so don't. We can speak to the point and quite practically ignore the person. And you can call them out without feeling any need to persuade them of anything.

I can recognize stupidity and call it stupid. That doesn't make me any kind of an accomplice. That's not aiding and abetting stupidity, it's resisting it. And I can do so without feeling the slightest inkling of desire to make them change. Pointing out that these little emperors have no clothes, is quite different than trying to convince them to put something on.
Everything you observed has occurred in these type threads. Countering a racist Anti-America, anti-American, hate mongers points among ourselves is still giving their foundation topic attention.
And I've been here long enough to know very often our speaking among ourselves takes on a personal slant the longer the discussion lasts.

And then some start to get upset. Which accomplishes the trolls purpose by proxy. Seeding conflict.

We don't have to say anything.

A troll enters, as example, and says Jesus was a Liberal, loved and encouraged homosexuality and Trans behaviors, and is Satan's brother.

What next?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything you observed has occurred in these type threads. Countering a racist Anti-America, anti-American, hate mongers points among ourselves is still giving their foundation topic attention.
And I've been here long enough to know very often our speaking among ourselves takes on a personal slant the longer the discussion lasts.

And then some start to get upset. Which accomplishes the trolls purpose by proxy. Seeding conflict.

We don't have to say anything.

A troll enters, as example, and says Jesus was a Liberal, loved and encouraged homosexuality and Trans behaviors, and is Satan's brother.

What next?

I think you covered it in your description/observation. Nothing wrong with pointing it out.

Trolls gonna troll. Spammers will spam. Scammers will scam.

Defenders will defend. You can engage a bully and roll around in the mud for awhile and likely get as dirty as him. Or you can punch him right in the nose, and most often the run away. The conflict lasts only as long as you let it. At any point, you too can walk away. But you are right-- often, even the act of pointing out the ridiculousness of someone or something automatically draws attention to it. As for me, that's a purposeful act. I point these things out in order to draw attention to them. The absurdity is usually glaringly obvious....

They usually don't want a discussion. They cower from actual conversation-- and it becomes immediately apparent. They usually just want to toot their horn, or shout from their street corner soapboxes.... can't stop them. You can always ignore and walk on by, or plug your ears and turn away, or you can do something else. Different strokes for different folks. It's never a one-size-fits-all-approach.

I usually engage a person to the degree that they present themselves open. Closed minds yield closed conversations.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I have found out at what time approximately Israel and the USA will perish together. I am confident that Babylon the Great from Revelation is Israel and that the USA will be influenced by Israel. God wants and will destroy Israel according to Revelation. But when will this happen? I asked myself that question and after hours of research I am sure I have figured out the timing.

Let's start with the month, on which month will their downfall come? To find out, I analyzed God's judgments on Israel, I asked myself at which times calamities happened to Israel and if there might be a connection and I noticed something very interesting. Great disasters of Israel always happened on the same month, on the Hebrew month Av (July-Aug). These disasters took place on the month of Av: The first destruction of Jerusalem and the First Temple (586 BC), the second destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple (70 AD), the crushing of the Bar Kohba revolt and the destruction of Betar (135 AD), and the start of the Holocaust (1941 AD). There were other calamities that took place on this month but these I consider the worst. No one can tell me that it is just a coincidence that disaster always befalls Israel exactly on this month. Therefore, I am sure that the final destruction of Israel as prophesied in Revelation will take place on a hot summer, on the month of Av, which corresponds to the months of July and August in the Gregorian calendar.

Now the year, on which year is the fall? I believe in the theory that Jesus will return 2000 years after his ascension, there are references to this theory in the Bible and books have been written about it. It makes sense to me. So if we assume that Jesus died in 30 AD, then it means that Jesus will return in 2030 at the latest. With this information we can limit the destruction of Israel. If Jesus returns in 2030, it means that Israel's fall must happen before 2030, because Revelation makes it clear that this event will take place before Jesus' arrival.

In conclusion, this means that the fall of Israel and the USA will happen between 2023 and 2030 in the summer month of Av (July-Aug).

So we are nearing the destruction of Babylon the Great, which has caused much disaster in the world, murdered the prophets and Christ, poisoned the world with its music and film industry, and committed other atrocities. God will destroy these two countries and it will be a mighty destruction.

But through whom will God destroy Babylon? The Bible says it will be the Muslims. The Antichrist is a Muslim and his kingdom is Islamic. Through their hands, God will bring justice to the Christians. God says we should rejoice at her downfall.

And you somehow think Germany will be spared? You are on the front lines .....

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"" Israel and the USA will perish together"" total crazy idea!!! Israel=God's people are eternal.eternal
That would supposedly mean only the Jews.
Jesus said he came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Yet he had other sheep not of that fold.

Paul, a Jew and Pharisee, said there are no Jews, Greeks, male, female. We are all one in Christ Jesus.

What then are you saying?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"" Israel and the USA will perish together"" total crazy idea!!! Israel=God's people are eternal.eternal

I sometimes wonder if people actually understand what the bible says or means.

"All the nations of the world will rise up against Israel." I wonder, "What can be so vile that everyone, including the US would rise and get defeated in the valley?" Israel use a nuclear bomb to take out Iran? The fallout drift across the Middle East?

Jerusalem will be Attacked
…2“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples. Judah will be besieged, as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth gather against her, I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who would heave it away will be severely injured. 4On that day, declares the LORD, I will strike every horse with panic, and every rider with madness. I will keep a watchful eye on the house of Judah, but I will strike with blindness all the horses of the nations.…

All nations include the USA ......