The Desecration of the Second Temple.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the verse:

"But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

This never says the kingdom was on earth. If God told you directly you could no longer be Christian, because of your idolatry, how would you respond? Do you have the kingdom on earth?
No. I have the KoG in earth.
KJV- Luke.17
[20] And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

John.14
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he [Jesus] dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John.4
[24]
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John.3
[7]
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

John.1
[11] He came unto his own, and his own received him not.[12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Rev.3 [20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Rom.8
[9]
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

2Cor.4

[7] But we have this [His] treasure in [our] earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

See
Matthew 25 Verses 1 to 13

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner wrote:
There is no such thing as another "little horn" to come, somewhere in the future.
Church-ianity has fabricated a Sci-Fi thriller, and loves to call a singular man "THE" Antichrist.

Karez replied:
The prophets plainly say that there will come a powerful and charismatic man, who will take dictatorial control over the One World Govt, formed by the survivors of the forthcoming Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 13:1-4, Revelation 17:12-13
> You should be able to agree that the Sea Beast, with 10H in KJV Rev.13[2] describes the 4th Beast of Daniel in an evolved state, beginning as the Roman Empire, of which evolves right up to the Lord's second appearance from Heaven.

If you look closely, you will see that Sea Beast had evolved, and now had the remnants and make up of the three previous Beasts of Daniel, of which no longer remained as world ruling powers.

Though there is much speculation about the 10 horns, which were prophesied of 2500+/- years ago, they do not come to manifestation until the end stage of the evolving Sea Beast.
The 4 stages of that evolving Sea Beast are:
1. Roman Empire- military empire,
2. Holy Roman Empire- religious empire,
3. Europe- Iron mixed with clay,
4. The World Banking Elite- global economic empire, through Digitized money, aka the "MoB".

The 10 horns symbolize 10 countries out of European NATO, that shall be acquired/appointed by the Sea Beast for it's protection, just before the Lord returns from Heaven.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Desecration of the 2nd temple.
Dan 11:29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
Luk 4:13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

Dan 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
Jde 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Dan 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Dan 11:33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
Dan 11:34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Dan 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Dan 12:5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
Dan 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Dan 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

The abomination that maketh desolate is unbelief and denial in God.
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophets plainly say that there will come a powerful and charismatic man, who will take dictatorial control over the One World Govt, formed by the survivors of the forthcoming Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 13:1-4, Revelation 17:12-13

This is nonsense, in no way has the six tenets of Daniel 9:24, been fulfilled. They await the Return of Jesus.

The 2300 evenings and mornings do not fit anywhere at the first Advent of Jesus.
Dan.9 Verses 24 to 27
[24] Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city,
1. to finish the [age of] transgression, and
2. to make an end of sins, and
3. to make reconciliation for iniquity, and
4. to bring in everlasting righteousness, and
5. to seal up the vision and prophecy, and
6. to anoint the most Holy.

[27] And he [Jesus] shall confirm the covenant with many [of His disciples] for one week [the 70th]: and in the midst of the week he shall [be cut off/crucified and ] cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation,
and that determined shall be poured [out] upon the desolate [the unsaved].

Those six determinations were fulfilled by Jesus, and through Pentecost.
Acts.10
[45] And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Reactions: Ziggy

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Desecration of the 2nd temple.
Dan 11:29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
Luk 4:13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

Dan 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
Jde 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Dan 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Dan 11:33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
Dan 11:34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Dan 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Dan 12:5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
Dan 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Dan 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Though all of thoses verses are true of themselves. You shouldn't "mix apples with oranges".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it is worse than that. It's the 7th abomination, which is the shedding of innocent blood. The hard part for most of us, is accepting who it was that committed it!!

Prov.6 Verses 16 to 19
[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Can you guess who it was?
It wasn't Pontius Pilate, or Titus of Rome 37 years later.

Since it was Jesus' blood that was innocent blood, and it was the Jews who ordered it, that Jesus should be put to death on the cross, now you know who it was that committed "the abomination that MAKETH desolate".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not my job to sort the apples from the oranges in your Orchard. But first, you have to dig up the saplings of overgrowth, that have haphazardly taken root, by listening to too much "church-ianity", and then get back to
John.16[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is quite plain to anyone without the agenda of preterism, to see that those six tenets are NOT yet fulfilled.
You diverge from reality to think they are.
In His first appearance Jesus did fulfill "the six works of God", that He gave Him to do!
Grace was not then available to all, but it is now, since Jesus' death, resurrection, and the giving of God's free Gift through Jesus, unto the repentant.
Only by the death of Jesus, "the Lamb of God" and the shedding of His Blood, does everyone have opportunity to receive God's forgiveness, that is if they come to Him, through faith Jesus.
Other than Jesus, do you know of any other name by which we can be saved?
Because Jesus is the Righteousness of God, which exceeds the righteousness of the Law, anything that is other than faith in Jesus, is exceedingly sinful.
Jesus fulfilled all the OT prophecies concerning Himself. The book of Daniel was for Israel (thy people), and is fulfilled ("sealed up" by Jesus).
The book of Daniel was for OT Israel, as the book of Revelation is for Christ's church today.
Jesus answered His Father's call, and was obedient to the baptism of John by water, and therefore was baptized by the Holy Spirit of God, as the anointed one who was authorized/ordained by God the Father Himself, to preach the good news of the KoG to everyone.
Zech.4[14] Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

> Since we discovered that Jesus was one of the two anointed ones, can you hazard a guess of who the other one was?
I think that you do KNOW the answer, but the concepts of "church-ianity" are waging war against your mind, to accept it.
Clue: Jesus' ministry was for three years. Do you know whose ministry lasted for only six months? Yes! You do know!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not my job to sort the apples from the oranges in your Orchid. But first, you have to dig up the saplings of overgrowth, that have haphazardly taken root, by listening to too much "church-ianity", and then get back to
John.16[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
That's a cop out.
It's your job to sort the apples and oranges in God's garden. And to dig up the stones and remove the thorns and bramble bushes.
If your not up to it, then you should find another garden to tend.
Good day

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it is worse than that. It's the 7th abomination, which is the shedding of innocent blood. The hard part for most of us, is accepting who it was that committed it!!

Prov.6 Verses 16 to 19
[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Since it was Jesus' blood that was innocent blood, and it was the Jews who ordered it, that Jesus should be put to death on the cross, now you know who it was that committed "the abomination that MAKETH desolate".
You don't have hate in your heart which leads to killing if you have God in your heart to begin with.
So the denial of God is the ultimate sin. And you don't recover from that.
Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

If it were the sake of innocent blood alone, then how is it that Saul who recieved a new name Paul was saved?
Saul was an antichrist, who went around persecuting the church and putting them in prison and having them killed, like Stephen.
But Saul believed he was doing God's service. He believed in God. Therefore he was able to still find forgiveness and mercy with God.
If Saul had had no belief in God to begin with, then he would have faced eternal damnation.

The antichrist's is men that deny Christ. The AntiChrist is a belief system put in place to remove all traces of faith in God.
I don't like attacking people's religions, but the RCC has a purpose. As well as many protestant churches that are in it for filthy lucre sake.
Everyone innocently is brought in under it's tent, only to find scandal after scandal, laws being changed, beliefs being modified, at whim.
Little by little people fall away from the church leaving their faith behind.
It's a dangerous ploy. It's deceptive and decieving.
I wonder how many people have become athiests because of the church alone.
They see hypocrisy, they see the dragon sitting on the hill of gold while people go hungry.
Not only hungry for food but hungry for the word of God.
They leave because there is no truth in it.
And they fall away.
This is the abomination that maketh desolate.
It is the destruction of Faith.

Trust the science, science, science...
Oh what you mean you trust God? God gave us science, science, science.

And if you can't see this....
People need to wake up.
However, it is written, it's the plan, we can't change it.
All we can do is trust Jesus to bring us through.

God Bless
Hugs

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I have the KoG in earth.
KJV- Luke.17
[20] And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

John.14
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he [Jesus] dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John.4
[24]
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John.3
[7]
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

John.1
[11] He came unto his own, and his own received him not.[12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Rev.3 [20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Rom.8
[9]
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

2Cor.4

[7] But we have this [His] treasure in [our] earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

See
Matthew 25 Verses 1 to 13
I get all that, but the physical kingdom is ongoing in Paradise for all those who have gone on before us. That was the kingdom God allowed at the Cross. We are just ambassadors of a kingdom that cannot be seen.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan.9 Verses 24 to 27
[24] Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city,

[27] And he [Jesus] shall confirm the covenant with many [of His disciples] for one week [the 70th]: and in the midst of the week he shall [be cut off/crucified and ] cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation,
and that determined shall be poured [out] upon the desolate [the unsaved].

Those six determinations were fulfilled by Jesus, and through Pentecost.
Acts.10
[45] And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
You do realize that you do not complete the 70th week yourself. You contradict yourself. That cut off, and desolation according to your post has never come to an end. Jerusalem and a temple has not been established to finish the time of desolation. The temple destroyed means the desolation is still ongoing until it stops.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have hate in your heart which leads to killing if you have God in your heart to begin with.
So the denial of God is the ultimate sin. And you don't recover from that.
Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

If it were the sake of innocent blood alone, then how is it that Saul who recieved a new name Paul was saved?
Saul was an antichrist, who went around persecuting the church and putting them in prison and having them killed, like Stephen.
But Saul believed he was doing God's service. He believed in God. Therefore he was able to still find forgiveness and mercy with God.
If Saul had had no belief in God to begin with, then he would have faced eternal damnation.

The antichrist's is men that deny Christ. The AntiChrist is a belief system put in place to remove all traces of faith in God.
I don't like attacking people's religions, but the RCC has a purpose. As well as many protestant churches that are in it for filthy lucre sake.
Everyone innocently is brought in under it's tent, only to find scandal after scandal, laws being changed, beliefs being modified, at whim.
Little by little people fall away from the church leaving their faith behind.
It's a dangerous ploy. It's deceptive and decieving.
I wonder how many people have become athiests because of the church alone.
They see hypocrisy, they see the dragon sitting on the hill of gold while people go hungry.
Not only hungry for food but hungry for the word of God.
They leave because there is no truth in it.
And they fall away.
This is the abomination that maketh desolate.
It is the destruction of Faith.

Trust the science, science, science...
Oh what you mean you trust God? God gave us science, science, science.

And if you can't see this....
People need to wake up.
However, it is written, it's the plan, we can't change it.
All we can do is trust Jesus to bring us through.

God Bless
Hugs
Church-ianity, being filled up with man made doctrines, mixed up in tradition, is content to only hear ABOUT a historical Jesus, and care not to hear FROM the Spiritual Jesus.
Therefore, given the Sci-fi fantasy that "church-ianty" fabricates and promotes, about the supposed coming of a Jewish Temple rebuild, the abomination of desolation, and the one man band, miracle man, that they all love to call "THE" Antichrist, is all going to be "a no show". It's all religious theatrics.

My point about "the abomination that maketh desolate", is just one point of proof, revealing that it was fulfilled by the Jews themselves. "Nothing to see in the future on that folks, so please move on".

Did I say that individual Jews can't be saved now, because of that "abomination" they committed? God forbid!
On the contrary, everyone WHO STILL HAS BREATH can be SAVED, as long AS THEY COME TO Him, through His Son in repentance, and maintain faith in Him.
If Jesus has not become the ONLY Savior for a person, whether Jew or Gentile, there really is no hope for them after death, or just as importantly, WHEN He suddenly appears from Heaven in flaming fire. "Nothing anymore to see here folks,....quite literally, so please move on UP".

2Thes.1[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

[10] WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in THAT day.

Luke.17
[29] But the same day
that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prov.6 Verses 16 to 19

You cannot count. That is number 3. Sowing discord among brethren is the 7th.

Jesus was God, and God Himself was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the earth. While the Cross was the physical point of God on earth, as the only Atonement, those 6 things in Daniel 9:24 are for Israel, not only the church. So they are not fulfilled until the 7th Trumpet stops sounding in Revelation, which is still a future event. Then Israel will enjoy those 6 things as a Nation for 1,000 years.

I think that you deny a 1,000 year reign, so like Amil you have to have those 6 things fulfilled in the first century, because you all deny a future 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth where those things will be a physical phenomenon instead of just a "spiritual" heavenly experience.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize that you do not complete the 70th week yourself. You contradict yourself. That cut off, and desolation according to your post has never come to an end. Jerusalem and a temple has not been established to finish the time of desolation. The temple destroyed means the desolation is still ongoing until it stops.
Jesus did something that most Christians overlook.
Before He was cut off/crucified in the midst of that 70 week, He was confirming the covenant with His disciples in the first half of the 70th week.
After His Resurrection, He continued confirming the covenant with His disciples in the latter half of that 70th week.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot count. That is number 3. Sowing discord among brethren is the 7th.

Jesus was God, and God Himself was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the earth. While the Cross was the physical point of God on earth, as the only Atonement, those 6 things in Daniel 9:24 are for Israel, not only the church. So they are not fulfilled until the 7th Trumpet stops sounding in Revelation, which is still a future event. Then Israel will enjoy those 6 things as a Nation for 1,000 years.

I think that you deny a 1,000 year reign, so like Amil you have to have those 6 things fulfilled in the first century, because you all deny a future 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth where those things will be a physical phenomenon instead of just a "spiritual" heavenly experience.
God began with six things that He hated, but suddenly interjected to say that seven are abominations. Which one did he interject with, that caused Him to conclude that all 6, I mean now 7, were abominations? I undoubtedly perceive that the shedding of His Son's innocent blood, was the 7th abomination.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you disprove what I have shown? If so, can you tell me how those "six works of God" must wait to be fulfilled in a millennium on earth, when you already are a recipient and a partaker of Christ's "Finished work"?
John.17
[4] I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
John.19
[30] When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point about "the abomination that maketh desolate", is just one point of proof, revealing that it was fulfilled by the Jews themselves. "Nothing to see in future on that folks, so please move on".

Did I say that individual Jews can't be saved now, because of that "abomination" they committed? God forbid!

I don't know if your being sarcastic or not.

You do know that they are trying to do exactly that same thing today, they did 2000 years ago?
Only this time they are coming for the Spirit of God, to kill it in us.
Fear not them that can kill the body... They killed the physical body.
Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I believe this includes Gentiles as well as Jews.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I believe the next abomination we see will be the destruction or the attempt to destruct the Spirit of Christ.
We are in a Spiritual War.

I think we're saying the same thing...
but I'm not entirely sure.

I don't believe the "Antichrist" is a single person, but rather a host of people that make up the Antichrist.
It is in complete opposition which is the body of Christ, which are many members in particular.
If we are looking for A man, I believe we will miss the whole picture.

The devil, the beast, and the false prophet are in complete contrast to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

And just as God is in us and we are in Him and and we make up the body.
So Antichrist is in them and they in him (ye are of your father the devil) and they make up that body.

When Jesus says to John write the things that have been, the things that are, and the things that shall be,
then the things that shall be are about to be in our near future.
The things that are, is that which occured while the Apostles were witnessing it first hand.
The things that have been, is when God flooded the earth in the days of Noah.

It's the same theme.
That's how I hear it.

Hugs

Reactions: Earburner