The Desecration of the Second Temple.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom was never on earth. Not sure why you think it was once on earth, but now is not. The responsibility to bring the message of the kingdom was given to Israel as well as the church. The church is near to being as corrupt as Israel was and has at some times been even more corrupt than Israel was. Look at the 7 types of churches in Revelation. Some could not handle the responsibility either. Sometimes that responsibility is removed and given to others. Even the church is not immune to God removing the responsibility from some and given that responsibility to others.
First of all, prior to Jesus, the KoG was never within them, but under the old covenant, it most certainly was with them, and no one else.
Are you saying that Jesus lied, when he said the KoG would be taken from Israel.
One cannot take from someone, that which they don't have.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I previously addressed that as an error on my part, of overlooking that which I already understood. It was a product of my own mis-speaking.
Just pointing something out. I don't use my phone for much because my vision isn't what it used to be. Personally, I prefer a laptop or desktop with a full size keyboard, but I can't find my favorite software in newer compatible versions to windows 7 and above. So, I mostly use 1 of my tablets for social media and just take twice as long to type with one finger and do multiple edits for typos, erroneous autofills and autocorrects. I just had to go back and Change "autopilot" to autofills again, then change change back to change. I hate this newer tech with a passion.

Reactions: Earburner

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly many believe that they are righteous before God, and King David believed that he was righteous before the prophet Nathan, but the story that Nathan told king David revealed to David that he was the man who had stolen the ancient man's lamb. What David had done was to act "God like" in what he had done and because the people love David they too had turned away from God and His decrees. In effect David had stolen God's lamb from Him. David quickly realised that he was not as righteous as he thought that he was.

The same is true today as well. People believe that they are righteous and as such they act inappropriately in the things that they do.

We can all fail in this manner.

So near yet so far away from God and His understanding of His words of prophecy.

Shalom
Righteousness before God changed with Christ. Christians receive Christ's righteousness imputed to them, because no one is genuinely Righteous but God. All the saints in the Old Testament were either Righteous by faith as Abraham was, or counted Righteous for observing the law faithfully as was Zachariah, the father of John the Baptist.

Now, those who receive Christ have His righteousness. He is "the Lord our Righteousness." The New Testament teaches that this is good enough for God as there is no righteousness greater than His own, so it's good enough for me.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, prior to Jesus, the KoG was never within them, but under the old covenant, it most certainly was with them, and no one else.
Are you saying that Jesus lied, when he said the KoG would be taken from Israel.
One cannot take from someone, that which they don't have.
Here is the verse:

"But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

This never says the kingdom was on earth. If God told you directly you could no longer be Christian, because of your idolatry, how would you respond? Do you have the kingdom on earth?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the verse:

"But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

This never says the kingdom was on earth. If God told you directly you could no longer be Christian, because of your idolatry, how would you respond? Do you have the kingdom on earth?
Though you may not understand what I shall say, please do try, through the Holy Spirit.
By being born again of His Holy Spirit, through faith, the KoG is NOW within the earth, being that of our "earthen vessels [our bodies]". 2 Corinthians 4:7. John 14:16-18. Luke 17:20-21.

The Lord Jesus Christ Himself, is the KoG to usward.
John.14[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
See also Revelation 3:20

The above was never the case for Israel. The KoG, who is Jesus, prior to His appearance, could ONLY BE WITH THEM, but never permanently within them.

Edit: that sort of makes one seriously think about WHO exactly is it that is the New Heaven, and who is it, that is the New earth!

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that sort of makes one seriously think about WHO exactly is it that is the New Heaven, and who is it, that is the New earth!
My point exactly. The church is in Paradise and will be in the New Jerusalem, all in heaven. Isreal will reign on earth for 1,000 years and remain on the New Earth. The church did not bring the kingdom to earth. The church was gathering ambassadors for the kingdom in Paradise. Yet even the OT redeemed are permanently in Paradise. Paradise is all one church and that is where the kingdom is.

Christ as Prince on earth will still have a kingdom on earth for 1,000 years, and then hand that kingdom back to God.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point exactly. The church is in Paradise and will be in the New Jerusalem, all in heaven. Isreal will reign on earth for 1,000 years and remain on the New Earth. The church did not bring the kingdom to earth. The church was gathering ambassadors for the kingdom in Paradise. Yet even the OT redeemed are permanently in Paradise. Paradise is all one church and that is where the kingdom is.

Christ as Prince on earth will still have a kingdom on earth for 1,000 years, and then hand that kingdom back to God.
No, that is NOT my point at all!!
I am going to reveal it again, and then ask you a question. If you don't dare to answer it, then I will know that you are locked up solid in the concrete of your preconceived doctrines of church-ianity.

I previously said:
By being born again of His Holy Spirit, through faith, the KoG is NOW within the earth, being that of our "earthen vessels [our bodies]". 2 Corinthians 4:7. John 14:16-18. Luke 17:20-21.
That sort of makes one seriously think about WHO exactly it is that is the New Heaven, and WHO it is, that is the New earth!
Let that digest for a moment.

Now, my question is, what/who will the New earth look like, and WHERE is it that God desires to dwell?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that is NOT my point at all!!
I am going to reveal it again, and then ask you a question. If you don't dare to answer it, then I will know that you are locked up solid in the concrete of your preconceived doctrines of church-ianity.

I previously said:
That sort of makes one seriously think about WHO exactly it is that is the New Heaven, and WHO it is, that is the New earth!
Let that digest for a moment.

Now, my question is, what/who will the New earth look like, and WHERE is it that God desires to dwell?
The same as in the beginning. You are the one who thinks God needs to perfect His own creation still.

It was perfect and complete. Then sin set creation back, not God. Calling life a kingdom was never what God intended. A kingdom is a human ideology. God suffered Israel to take on the moniker "kingdom".

The fact the Holy Spirit works from within, makes that a "nation of individuals". But no human wants a nation without a figurehead. So a kingdom can never be individuals working from within. A kingdom has a physical king.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I am saying is, most professing christians envision the KoG as being a place on a NEW earth, when in reality it is God's Born Again Saints who are Heavenly Jerusalem, of which there is no temple therein, because God the Father and the Lamb are the Temple of it.
Revelation 21:22.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So my question, for all to answer, continues:
Since the meek shall inherit the earth, one should ask: which earth shall we inherit?
Please select your answer from the following:
1. This present earth, after "The Great Reset" of the NWO, according to the UN Agenda for 2030.
2. A 1000 years of the KoG on earth, with Jesus reigning through a dictatorial rulership, under a Jewish temple and the 10C Law.
3. A brand New earth created by God, for Jesus and His Saints.
4. The resurrection of our earthen bodies, into immortality and eternal life.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I am saying is, most professing christians envision the KoG as being a place on a NEW earth, when in reality it is God's Born Again Saints who are Heavenly Jerusalem, of which there is no temple therein, because God the Father and the Lamb are the Temple of it.
Revelation 21:22.
You do realize there are more redeemed in Paradise than on earth? That balance is getting larger on the side of Paradise. At the Second Coming all will be in Paradise.

So my question, for all to answer, continues:
Since the meek shall inherit the earth, one should ask: which earth shall we inherit?
1. This present earth, after "The Great Reset" of the NWO, according to the UN Agenda for 2030.
2. A 1000 years of the KoG on earth, with Jesus reigning through a dictatorial rulership, under a Jewish temple and the 10C Law.
3. A brand New earth created by God, for Jesus and His Saints.
4. The resurrection of our earthen bodies, into immortality and eternal life.

Who are the meek? The 144k inherit the earth. They reign with Christ as Prince for 1,000 years.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
None of your options:
5/ The same earth, cleared and cleansed and only the mortal faithful, humble believers there. Isaiah 65:20
The resurrected martyrs will be there too, Revelation 20:4, but not made immortal until after the Millennium, at the GWT Judgment.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of your options:
5/ The same earth, cleared and cleansed and only the mortal faithful, humble believers there. Isaiah 65:20
The resurrected martyrs will be there too, Revelation 20:4, but not made immortal until after the Millennium, at the GWT Judgment.
So much for that "blessed hope", that we all should be waiting and looking for, of Jesus' returning in all His Glory.
I can't imagine living as a mortal, after the Lord's Glorious appearing from Heaven, and then signing up for a "work crew", to restore the earth.
If that is all your hope is, then you sound like you prefer to put off His return for another 1000+ years. Are you not "ready" to meet the Lord. Romans 8:8-9.

Are you of that church model, the "church of Sardis"? They were reprimanded by the Lord for "not watching". They had a "name" of being alive (quickened by the Spirit), but the Lord knew that they were dead (in the Spirit). Subconsciously, they had turned into a bunch of scoffers, not willing to watch for the suddenness of His return.
Jesus today, still does not know of when He shall return, but He did leave us a clue about the hearts of men.
Luke.18[8] I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
That ties right into the fact of "a falling away" [from faith], and that the Day of the Lord shall not come until that happens. 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

The "MoB" will separate the goats from the sheep.
It will be that "strong delusion to believe a lie", and everyone will enter into their own form "temptation", of Who or what it is that they really trust in.
Let's not forget about Jacob and Esau, and what was traded for a mere morsel of food.

However, we do have His Promise, that He will keep us from the hour of temptation.
Rev.3[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience**, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

**Note: the word "patience", is His patience of Him waiting Himself, in which we do enter into with Him, by our keeping His word, "waiting" and "watching" ourselves, with Him and for Him.

Luke.21[28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There WILL be a new Temple in Jerusalem, many Prophesies prove this.
Silver coin minted to fund third Temple in Jerusalem
(JERUSALEM POST) -- The Mikdash (Temple) Educational Center in conjunction with Rabbi Hillel Weiss, the former spokesman for the Sanhedrin, has minted a silver coin to promote a practical effort to establish the third temple.

The coin contains 10 grams of pure silver and represents three times the amount of the biblical silver half-shekel that was donated by every Jewish male to finance the daily operation of the temple.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(JERUSALEM POST) -- The Mikdash (Temple) Educational Center in conjunction with Rabbi Hillel Weiss, the former spokesman for the Sanhedrin, has minted a silver coin to promote a practical effort to establish the third temple.

The coin contains 10 grams of pure silver and represents three times the amount of the biblical silver half-shekel that was donated by every Jewish male to finance the daily operation of the temple.

Have you thoroughly studied the NT scriptures?
The third temple was already financed with 30 pieces of silver. Matthew 27:3, 9, Zechariah 11:12.

See it's fulfillment in John 2:19-22.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I can't imagine living as a mortal, after the Lord's Glorious appearing from Heaven
Nowhere does the Bible say the Christians will receive immortality at the Return. Even the resurrected martyrs are just brought back to life. Revelation 20:4-5 They may die a second death, but as their names are in the Book of Life; immortality is theirs at the GWT Judgment. Revelation 20:11-15

Your comments about me are personal and show how confused and deceived your are.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nowhere does the Bible say the Christians will receive immortality at the Return. Even the resurrected martyrs are just brought back to life. Revelation 20:4-5 They may die a second death, but as their names are in the Book of Life; immortality is theirs at the GWT Judgment. Revelation 20:11-15

Your comments about me are personal and show how confused and deceived your are.
Strange how we are sure when others are deceived but oblivious to and even deny when we are......setting ourselves up to march with enthusiasm into an abyss.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They cannot die a second death.

"Blessed and holy is anyone who has a part in the first resurrection; over him the second death has no power. On the contrary, they will be cohanim of God and of the Messiah, and they will rule with him for the thousand years."

Any one who is born and dies during this period are instantly removed from the Lamb's book of life. Those resurrected at the start are immune to that judgment. They have passed from death unto life, as being resurrected, is that change from Adam's corruptible flesh to God's permanent incorruptible physical body. They cannot sin nor rebel. Isaiah 65 points out who dies. They are rebel children who see the need to disobey at an early age. We are not told about people after 400 years of age who decide to rebel. Those who listen to Satan at the end will be the last few generations and may never have even lived for 100 years yet. The last few generations will have the most population, as each generation gets bigger as no one dies. Rebel children will not be a pandemic throughout the 1,000 years. We are just told those under 100 will be the demographic that rebels. Once one reaches 100 they will be "mature", so to speak.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
They cannot die a second death.

"Blessed and holy is anyone who has a part in the first resurrection; over him the second death has no power. On the contrary, they will be cohanim of God and of the Messiah, and they will rule with him for the thousand years."
Your beliefs are quite contrary to what the Bible says.
Those resurrected martyrs CAN die again, just as Lazarus did.
Rev 20:6 plainly states they can die, but for them that second death is no problem as their names are in the Book pf Life and they will receive immortality at the GWT Judgment.