The Devil gets around the Law, by provoking God to do more than necessary (provoked?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There was a dream that was had last night, I was standing in a building while waiting for people to come and show up. A man showed up and asked "do you need any help." I started looking up at the clouds in the sky it was dusk, and a storm was rolling in but you could still see a small portion of the sun. Told the man, "Nah I got it." Turned around as the person drove off and entered the building and the storm was getting stronger and bits of rain started pattering on the tin roof. A stack of checks was on the table, I had to hand them all out. For some reason there was a load of money in my own hand, and right as I started putting it to drawer, people started coming into the building. The next thing that happen was 4 men came up behind me, and started to try to take it. I told them "Hey you guys need to go over there and sit on the couch, and wait." As I shut the money in the drawer, there was a bunch of people in there. Grabbing at where the checks where, they were gone. I went back and looked in the drawer and the money was gone. I turned around and said something to them, and threw over the table. That was the dream... idk felt like sharing it, it was really threatening when those 4 guys started coming up behind me, I looked at them and they all seemed to non-caring and drugged out. The woman who wanted her check first, started wigging out on me cause they were now stolen.

Anyway, thank you for reading, been awhile since having a very vivid dream.
Did you report the theft to the police? :hmhehm