The Euphrates is drying up, fulfilling the sixth trumpet prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is befora thirde God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. Revelation 9:13-14

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. Revelation 16:12

Water usage by Turkey and Syria have virtually dried up the Euphrates River in southern Syria and Iraq, combined with severe drought in these countries.

These four fallen angels bound there will lead an army of 200 million demon possessed horsemen that will kill a third part of mankind.

The drying up of the Euphrates is a visible prophecy we will see.... I Believe we are getting near to the fulfillment of these things.

Reactions: dev553344

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you ever thought that the Sixth Bowl Judgement has only a further 20-25 years to go before it will be completely fulfilled.

The Euphrates River represents idolatrous worship in the Middle East, and Christianity in the early years had a great impact on the worshiping of idols in the Middle East, but then Islam began to sweep the Middle East with the rhetoric that "Jesus is not the Son of God." The next sign in this Sixth Bowl Judgement is the three foul frog like spirits that demonstrate signs and wonders for all of the world to see at the same time. This occurred in the year 2001 AD and its purpose was to draw all the kings of the earth to assemble in one place to be judged at Armageddon. At this same time, God will also judge the heavenly hosts in heaven and they will be ejected from heaven down to the earth and together with the judged earthly kings and their armies, they will be imprisoned for many days in a pit, i.e. the Bottomless pit, to await the time of their punishment.

As an interesting aside, the Seventh Bowl Judgement has been fulfilled already.

Shalom

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is befora thirde God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. Revelation 9:13-14

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. Revelation 16:12

The 6th trumpet DOES NOT have anything to do with the river drying up. That's the 6th vial.

Reactions: marks

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6th trumpet DOES NOT have anything to do with the river drying up. That's the 6th vial.

I Believe the two are linked. (Sixth trumpet, sixth vial) That being said, the fallen angels are buried "IN" the river Euphrates, its being dried up is conducive to their coming out of their place.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Believe the two are linked. (Sixth trumpet, sixth vial) That being said, the fallen angels are buried "IN" the river Euphrates, its being dried up is conducive to their coming out of their place.

The 6th trumpet sounds years before the 6th vial pours. There is no relation. No fallen angels rise from the dried river in the 6th vial. You are mixed two different things to come up with new events the bible does not support.

Reactions: Taken

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Water usage by Turkey and Syria have virtually dried up the Euphrates River in southern Syria and Iraq, combined with severe drought in these countries.

These four fallen angels bound there will lead an army of 200 million demon possessed horsemen that will kill a third part of mankind.

The drying up of the Euphrates is a visible prophecy we will see.... I Believe we are getting near to the fulfillment of these things.
I was in jail and feeling persecuted years ago when I saw the heavens open and an angel say the sixth seal is being opened. Perhaps that was true then?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read thru the sixth trumpet and wonder if Russia has something to do with Armageddon. Well we're here with Euphrates drying up. So the rest should happen shortly.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read thru the sixth trumpet and wonder if Russia has something to do with Armageddon. Well we're here with Euphrates drying up. So the rest should happen shortly.

The Great Tribulation (antichrist and mark and beheadings etc) and the second coming has to happen before the 6th vial and the drying of the river happens which allows Armageddon to happen.

Reactions: Taken and Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great Tribulation (antichrist and mark and beheadings etc) and the second coming has to happen before the 6th vial and the drying of the river happens which allows Armageddon to happen.
Some, including myself, believe that already happened, and the river is drying up isn't it?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some, including myself, believe that already happened, and the river is drying up isn't it?

Well the Great Tribulation and second coming have not yet happened. The river can dry up a thousand times and not be the event of the 6th vial.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for that.
Did the other guy get the worst of it at least?
He had a gun, and told the judge "I should have shot him". I only punch him once. Then he pulled the gun out. They were trying to steal my business ideas, at least that's what I thought, because I received an e-mail that indicated they were going to be watching me thru my windows.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the Great Tribulation and second coming have not yet happened. The river can dry up a thousand times and not be the event of the 6th vial.
The second coming will be afterwards.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
He had a gun, and told the judge "I should have shot him". I only punch him once. Then he pulled the gun out. They were trying to steal my business ideas, at least that's what I thought, because I received an e-mail that indicated they were going to be watching me thru my windows.
He had a gun. You knew he had a gun because he pulled it out?

And you went to jail for punching a guy who had a gun? And this after the genius said on the record he should have shot you?

I thought the system was off its rocket before.

Glad you're OK. Whatever became of him? If you don't mind me asking for more. If do, that's perfectly understandable. Thank you for sharing as much as you have.

They were watching you through your windows? Unless they were using binoculars that would imply they were trespassing on your property.

Man,it's like a Tarantino movie. :Hanging::watching and waiting::(

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He had a gun. You knew he had a gun because he pulled it out?

And you went to jail for punching a guy who had a gun? And this after the genius said on the record he should have shot you?

I thought the system was off its rocket before.

Glad you're OK. Whatever became of him? If you don't mind me asking for more. If do, that's perfectly understandable. Thank you for sharing as much as you have.

They were watching you through your windows? Unless they were using binoculars that would imply they were trespassing on your property.

Man,it's like a Tarantino movie. :Hanging::watching and waiting::(
I'm more interested in the dry Euphrates actually. This signals certain events and means that the Lords return is near. And probably that angels are watching us now.

Reactions: marks and David H.