The experimental needles don't work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They're in such a rush to try and inject everyone with this experimental synthetic pathogen that they are using all kinds of immoral tactics

* The most immoral strategy being used is censoring. The demonization of experts who have differing opinions is an obvious sign of falsehood, a pseudoscience. The truth doesn't run from debate

* Suppressing known treatments that are effective such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. The truth does not suppress the opposition

* Keeping secrets from the public. One must be really be conflicted when they choose to still put all their faith in the pharma bureaucrats despite them keeping many things secret such as the ingredients. The truth never keeps secrets

* Exaggerating the severity of covid... The evidence shows us that covid only kills really old people who are going to die anyway. It's not dangerous at all. People under 60yo have a survival rate of 99.95%. And our annual total deaths show us that there was no difference in total deaths, proving that there is no pandemic. The truth has supporting evidence

* Calling these needles a vaccine is incorrect.
A vaccine is a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
The correct term for these syringes is the experimental synthetic pathogen. The truth does not twist definitions

* The experimental synthetic pathogen does not provide immunity. So all this talk of "herd immunity" is another big fat lie. So technically this isn't a vaccine by definition as it doesn't provide immunity. The truth does not lie

* The experimental synthetic pathogen does not stop transmission of covid.
Fauci says it himself

They haven't looked at whether the vaccine prevents someone from carrying COVID-19 and spreading it to others. It's possible that someone could get the vaccine but could still be an asymptomatic carrier. They may not show symptoms, but they have the virus in their nasal passageway so that if they're speaking, breathing, sneezing, and so on, they can still transmit it to others.
So in other words the experimental vaccines don't even work... The truth does not lie

* It's "safe and effective"... Another big fat lie... It is not effective at all in providing immunity and there are no such things as "safe". Countless people are dying and becoming disabled from these vaccines, and not just old people either. The vaccine is taking the lives of young, healthy people... The truth does not hide

bandicam 2021-01-29 08-53-00-122.jpgbandicam 2021-01-29 08-53-15-427.jpg

It is clear for everyone to see that the experimental vaccine has had no effect in reducing the covid deaths. In fact, since they introduced the experimental vaccine, the covid deaths have gone up. It's twice as high as it was before the experimental vaccine was introduced. The truth has supporting evidence

We know that they have lied about the covid deaths so it's only fair to assume they're still lying and that the extra deaths are coming not from covid but from the experimental needles...

They tell us to "follow the science" yet there is no science behind this covid claim, nor is there any science behind these experimental synthetic pathogens... A claim that cannot be tested is not a scientific claim...

This will go down in history as the biggest scam against humanity.
But until the truth becomes established, they will claim that they saved humanity from a very deadly virus that would have driven mankind to extinction

A huge error that people are making is taking their faith away from their neighbour and putting in the government/MSM instead.

But the biggest error people made was replacing their religious rights with the word of the government... This is one reason why we see such mindless defence of this scamdemic even in the face of all this truth... Its effectively become their God, their bible... I haven't been able to go to church for 11 months and yet such people will try and defend this lunacy, still...

So, to conclude, these experimental syringes do not work...
They do not provide immunity from covid and
They do not stop transmission of covid

Therefore they expect us to keep social distancing, wear masks, have our incomes taken from us, keep dealing with prolonged stress, trauma, depression, shock, anxiety, panic, homelessness, unemployment, poverty, suicides, and mental conditions that are not well understood or have yet to be identified...

This is the link to the source. Why getting a COVID-19 vaccine doesn't mean you should stop mask-wearing

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
China demonstrates how to perform a COVID-19 anal swab sample collection.
Passengers on a flight to Beijing were taken to a hotel where they were subjected to anal swabs.

Will this be coming here now? Surely not... But I can already see sheeple lining up for it and demanding that we get raped as well

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
b991dfe332217472b3e2ccade5fac796.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hmm a few more memes coming out of Tennessee these days... Is this a declaration of war? A meme war? Ok... I'll warn ya but

I can meme with the memest... U want to meme with the me-me? I have a cloud full of memes, template memes, workable memes... Maaate...

Your memeing with the memest of all the memes... LoL... I don't think u know what i meme :p

Looking smart there with the corduroy jacket and the high-class green bottle beer... Is that u?

b991dfe332217472b3e2ccade5fac796zjhj.jpg

Reactions: JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@JohnDB

If we just look at what Fauci said... What do u make of it?

Early plandemic, Dr Fauci was saying that only a vaccine would bring us back to normal, we need to vax everyone...

Now that we have this vaccine and they are vaccinating everyone he tells us that you can still carry and spread it, as a side note.
And now instead of removing masks, we are being told to wear 2 or 3 of them...

bandicam 2021-01-31 02-54-54-134.jpg

The events have gone above and beyond what conspiracy theorists were saying...

bandicam 2021-01-31 02-46-47-405.jpg

No I don't dear...
I bet yours were about covid and the vaccines as well?

bandicam 2021-01-31 17-13-32-369jsjm.jpg

Tell me about it...

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They're in such a rush to try and inject everyone with this experimental synthetic pathogen that they are using all kinds of immoral tactics

* The most immoral strategy being used is censoring. The demonization of experts who have differing opinions is an obvious sign of falsehood, a pseudoscience. The truth doesn't run from debate

* Suppressing known treatments that are effective such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. The truth does not suppress the opposition

* Keeping secrets from the public. One must be really be conflicted when they choose to still put all their faith in the pharma bureaucrats despite them keeping many things secret such as the ingredients. The truth never keeps secrets

* Exaggerating the severity of covid... The evidence shows us that covid only kills really old people who are going to die anyway. It's not dangerous at all. People under 60yo have a survival rate of 99.95%. And our annual total deaths show us that there was no difference in total deaths, proving that there is no pandemic. The truth has supporting evidence

* Calling these needles a vaccine is incorrect.
A vaccine is a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
The correct term for these syringes is the experimental synthetic pathogen. The truth does not twist definitions

* The experimental synthetic pathogen does not provide immunity. So all this talk of "herd immunity" is another big fat lie. So technically this isn't a vaccine by definition as it doesn't provide immunity. The truth does not lie

* The experimental synthetic pathogen does not stop transmission of covid.
Fauci says it himself

They haven't looked at whether the vaccine prevents someone from carrying COVID-19 and spreading it to others. It's possible that someone could get the vaccine but could still be an asymptomatic carrier. They may not show symptoms, but they have the virus in their nasal passageway so that if they're speaking, breathing, sneezing, and so on, they can still transmit it to others.
So in other words the experimental vaccines don't even work... The truth does not lie

* It's "safe and effective"... Another big fat lie... It is not effective at all in providing immunity and there are no such things as "safe". Countless people are dying and becoming disabled from these vaccines, and not just old people either. The vaccine is taking the lives of young, healthy people... The truth does not hide

View attachment 12933View attachment 12934

It is clear for everyone to see that the experimental vaccine has had no effect in reducing the covid deaths. In fact, since they introduced the experimental vaccine, the covid deaths have gone up. It's twice as high as it was before the experimental vaccine was introduced. The truth has supporting evidence

We know that they have lied about the covid deaths so it's only fair to assume they're still lying and that the extra deaths are coming not from covid but from the experimental needles...

They tell us to "follow the science" yet there is no science behind this covid claim, nor is there any science behind these experimental synthetic pathogens... A claim that cannot be tested is not a scientific claim...

This will go down in history as the biggest scam against humanity.
But until the truth becomes established, they will claim that they saved humanity from a very deadly virus that would have driven mankind to extinction

A huge error that people are making is taking their faith away from their neighbour and putting in the government/MSM instead.

But the biggest error people made was replacing their religious rights with the word of the government... This is one reason why we see such mindless defence of this scamdemic even in the face of all this truth... Its effectively become their God, their bible... I haven't been able to go to church for 11 months and yet such people will try and defend this lunacy, still...

So, to conclude, these experimental syringes do not work...
They do not provide immunity from covid and
They do not stop transmission of covid

Therefore they expect us to keep social distancing, wear masks, have our incomes taken from us, keep dealing with prolonged stress, trauma, depression, shock, anxiety, panic, homelessness, unemployment, poverty, suicides, and mental conditions that are not well understood or have yet to be identified...

This is the link to the source. Why getting a COVID-19 vaccine doesn't mean you should stop mask-wearing
Ok it's an experimental synthetic pathogen, that they want to inject most of the world with, now what does this pathogen do, Cause disease, weaken our immunity in some way down the track ? Agenda 21 is not a joke, it's a real agenda that many want, in fact some demand we have to wipe out 75 to 80% of the worlds population now ! before it's too late. I know they are dead serious about wishing for such.
Now they do talk about this in some place every year and other things, that the MSM are not allowed to report on ? why I ask ! why the hell are the majority of people not worthy to know what this mob of extremely wealthy people are planning for us all ? they can get away with this year after year and the majority of people do not give a toss at all, well I will stand rooted that I can nor believe people are so ignorant.

Well I thought that our forefathers stood up to this type of trash people back in WW2, we were to have a free Media, that means no one should be able to by them off so as to hush such things up.
The media freedom is supposed to report on all corruption cover ups etc etc, we had checks and balances in place in Australia for such, but they were eroded as the years went by. so that the Media became to big and owned by only a handful of people and them people are corrupted as they come, we can see such in their works. such is nothing more that the same trash that Nazi Germany had under it's thumb, not to mention the Communist was just the same trash as well, totally under control of they who want to own you all.
You all have sold yourselves out to a whore Media, not to mention the evidence as all around you all.

You all know that the MSM did not report on the 6 million Jews that were killed until they were all dead, not to mention all of the Leaders knew what was going on with the Genocide of the Jews as well, W Churchill knew the USA President and all the Communist Leaders, even the Pope etc etc all knew, but did the majority know, no ! not even the majority of Germans knew, because it was hidden from them by the MSM and that's a fact.

Do I trust old mate Gates, not at all ! he to me is seen to be on pare with the worst of the Nazis, time will only tell, what if I am right ?
Their was People who were claiming about the Jews Genocide was at hand years before the end and they were being fobbed off by the MSM in fact, just as they are nowadays fobbing off people I have met that have came to my Party pleading to be listened too, Good Arabs who are fobbed off by our MSM because they do not want them to tell the story's, they have been shoved to the ground by the MSM, because such people want to warn Australians of the reality's that they had endured by Islamic thugs and to expose all their tricks, but the MSM will not support there cry's.

The MSM is aiding and abetting all the trash Islamic extremist in Australia, because they hide the truths, the idiot in Sydney had a list as long as your arm of being a total nut case, he should of been kicked out of Australia years before that happened, it's madness the PM should of been sacked for that ! this moron had lawyers backing him up and who payed for all the lawyers ? not him but his Mob ! yep $ millions backing him up.
But did the MSM expose the list, no ! nothing to be seen here once again.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Ok it's an experimental synthetic pathogen, that they want to inject most of the world with, now what does this pathogen do, Cause disease, weaken our immunity in some way down the track ? Agenda 21 is not a joke, it's a real agenda that many want, in fact some demand we have to wipe out 75 to 80% of the worlds population now ! before it's too late. I know they are dead serious about wishing for such.

Do you mean "Pathalogical Priming"?

Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that we have this vaccine and they are vaccinating everyone he tells us that you can still carry and spread it, as a side note.
And now instead of removing masks, we are being told to wear 2 or 3 of them...

Any vaccine needs two years of large scale studies before they can say that any vaccine protects against infection.
Since they don't know yet they aren't saying it will.
With the many varieties of vaccines available there will be a few that do just that...but there will also be some that do not.

So eventually, when the data comes out, they will know which vaccines protect against infection. Currently it appears that the mRNA vaccines and possibly the Novovax will be the winners.

And this is going to create some problems.

Doubling up on vaccine types is problematic. There's a certain order to taking them that is effective and another order that inactivates them. And I can't remember the order. (Don't sue me I'm just an electrician and not an Immunologist)

They have already been talking about this and trying to figure out what exactly to do when this happens that somebody begins demanding that you have one particular vaccine over another for the ability to gain entrance to cruise ship, country, or whatever.

For example...if China demands that you have to be vaxxed with one of theirs but you have been vaxxed with J&J's vaccine...you take the Chinese vaxx and inactivate all vaccines... leaving you now completely vulnerable and unable to get vaxxed for several years.

It's going to be problematic for a while yet.

And natural immunity has been proven to be impossible.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Any vaccine needs two years of large scale studies before they can say that any vaccine protects against infection.
With the many varieties of vaccines available there will be a few that do just that...but there will also be some that do not.

This line of thinking fails to understand a very possible scenario

Which is that the virus may well have come out of the Wuhan Virology Lab

Which means they had been working on it and studying it for years

Which means they had already long since developed vaccines for it

Which explains why they so suddenly and magically said they'd developed the vaccines
and the (cough) new RNS technology.

Which explains why the usually stringent health authorities willing gave them emergency use authority despite the testing trials not yet being complete. It would suggest that those high up have been told that they already know the vaccines are "safe" because they've had the vaccines for a long time. It would explain a lot of things. It would explain why the trial results have been based on a relative tiny number of actual Covid cases (around 200 each for both Pfizer and Moderna). I can't personally conceive how anyone could draw strong enough conclusions from just 200 cases of Covid (amongst both the vaccine group and the placebo group) and then deem that sufficient for a roll out to millions/billions of people. Just makes no sense.

This is all speculation and theory I stress. Nothing factual.

What may have happened is that China made one almighty blunder and managed to accidentally leak the virus from the lab and everything that has followed has been one utterly mad scramble to try and patch it up.

At the same time the powers that be have taken the opportunity to use the disaster as a way to enable for themselves extraordinary powers by virtue of the Coronavirus Act and by declaring a National Emergency. It feels to me personally like a long standing agenda has been suddenly moved forward for whatever reason. Either because a colossal blunder has occurred and they now have no choice or because the populist movement has grown at such a rate that it seriously threatens the One World Government aims and dreams of the elites. BrExit being a prime example. They didn't expect it, they didn't believe the UK public would vote for it, but it happened and they spent 4 years trying to stop and reverse it. This is like a juggernaut gaining speed. There will be further exits from the EU imo. Italy, France, Greece etc. Millions and millions of people are starting to wake up yet millions are still fast asleep.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom

I don't believe this for a single instant. Natural immunity imo is good, strong and long lasting. And even if you were to become infected your 2nd bout of the disease would likely be no issue at all.

Remember some 20%-50% of the population already had levels of immunity to Covid before it even started spreading around the world. This was past strong T-Cell immunity gained from past bouts of Flu and colds and the like.

Numerous studies have identified this and numerous studies have shown that natural immunity is good. As a cynic I absolutely 100% expect that there would be a narrative attempt to try and poo poo natural immunity, it's obvious, because that situation eats into vaccine profits and any agenda to get everyone vaxxed.

Links:

Existing Levels Of Immunity

Targets of T Cell Responses to SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus in Humans with COVID-19 Disease and Unexposed Individuals
Targets of T Cell Responses to SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus in Humans with COVID-19 Disease and Unexposed Individuals - PubMed

Pre-existing and de novo humoral immunity to SARS-CoV-2 in humans

Phenotype of SARS-CoV-2-specific T-cells in COVID-19 patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome
Phenotype of SARS-CoV-2-specific T-cells in COVID-19 patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome

SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls
SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls - PubMed

Pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2: the knowns and unknowns
Pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2: the knowns and unknowns - PubMed

Covid-19: Do many people have pre-existing immunity?

Past Colds and Flu provide T-Cell Immunity
Immune cells for common cold may recognize SARS-CoV-2

Strength And Longevity Of Natural Immunity

Natural Immunity is Strong and Lasting
Scientists See Signs of Lasting Virus Immunity, Even After Mild Infections
"Even mild Covid-19 cases confer ‘durable immunity,’ new studies find."
"Scientists who have been monitoring immune responses to the coronavirus for months are now starting to see encouraging signs of strong, lasting immunity, even in people who developed only mild symptoms of Covid-19, a flurry of new studies has found."

Long-Lasting Immunity Follows Serious COVID Cases
"researchers found that measuring an antibody called immunoglobulin G (IgG) was highly accurate in identifying infected patients who had symptoms for at least 14 days. The levels of antibodies remained high for four months and were linked with high levels of other protective antibodies, which didn't decrease over time."

COVID-19: Vaccines continue to progress as more proof of long-lasting immunity emerges
COVID-19: Vaccines progress, more proof of long-lasting immunity
"Scientists have shown that those who have had the virus may have at least some level of lasting immunity. This is helpful not just for those who have had the infection, but also for using their plasma and possibly T cells to treat others.
For instance, researchers at the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson have found that people who have had COVID-19 develop long-lasting immunity. Their study appears in the journal Immunity.
Even more hopeful is the parallel that Prof. Bhattacharya draws with SARS-CoV-2’s cousin, SARS-CoV, where evidence suggests immunity could last 12–17 years.

“If SARS-CoV-2 is anything like the first one, we expect antibodies to last at least 2 years, and it would be unlikely for anything much shorter,” he says."

Robust neutralizing antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 infection persist for months
"Here we report that the vast majority of infected individuals with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 experience robust IgG antibody responses against the viral spike protein, based on a dataset of 30,082 individuals screened at Mount Sinai Health System in New York City. We also show that titers are relatively stable for at least a period approximating 5 months and that anti-spike binding titers significantly correlate with neutralization of authentic SARS-CoV-2. Our data suggests that more than 90% of seroconverters make detectible neutralizing antibody responses. These titers remain relatively stable for several months after infection."

Mucosal versus systemic antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 antigens in COVID-19 patients
Mucosal versus systemic antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 antigens in COVID-19 patients
"This study confirms that systemic and mucosal humoral IgG antibodies are maintained in the majority of COVID-19 patients for at least 3 months PSO. Based on their correlation with each other, IgG responses in saliva may serve as a surrogate measure of systemic immunity."

Robust T Cell Immunity in Convalescent Individuals with Asymptomatic or Mild COVID-19
https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0092-8674(20)31008-4
"Collectively, our data provide a functional and phenotypic map of SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity across the full spectrum
of exposure, infection, and disease. The observation that many individuals with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19 had highly durable
and functionally replete memory T cell responses, not uncommonly in the absence of detectable humoral responses, further suggests that natural exposure or infection could prevent recurrent episodes of severe COVID-19."

Detection, prevalence, and duration of humoral responses to SARS-CoV-2 under conditions of limited population exposure
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.08.14.20174490v1
"we conclude that immunity is durable for at least several months after SARS-CoV-2 infection"

Functional SARS-CoV-2-specific immune memory persists after mild COVID-19
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.08.11.20171843v2
"We found that recovered individuals developed SARS-CoV-2-specific IgG antibody and neutralizing plasma, as well as virus-specific memory B and T cells that not only persisted, but in some cases increased numerically over three months following symptom onset. Furthermore, the SARS-CoV-2-specific memory lymphocytes exhibited characteristics associated with potent antiviral immunity: memory T cells secreted IFN-? and expanded upon antigen re-encounter, while memory B cells expressed receptors capable of neutralizing virus when expressed as antibodies. These findings demonstrate that mild COVID-19 elicits memory lymphocytes that persist and display functional hallmarks associated with antiviral protective immunity."

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe this for a single instant. Natural immunity imo is good, strong and long lasting. And even if you were to become infected your 2nd bout of the disease would likely be no issue at all.

Remember some 20%-50% of the population already had levels of immunity to Covid before it even started spreading around the world. This was past strong T-Cell immunity gained from past bouts of Flu and colds and the like.

Numerous studies have identified this and numerous studies have shown that natural immunity is good. As a cynic I absolutely 100% expect that there would be a narrative attempt to try and poo poo natural immunity, it's obvious, because that situation eats into vaccine profits and any agenda to get everyone vaxxed.

Links:

Existing Levels Of Immunity

Targets of T Cell Responses to SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus in Humans with COVID-19 Disease and Unexposed Individuals
Targets of T Cell Responses to SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus in Humans with COVID-19 Disease and Unexposed Individuals - PubMed

SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls
SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls - PubMed

Pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2: the knowns and unknowns
Pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2: the knowns and unknowns - PubMed

Past Colds and Flu provide T-Cell Immunity
Immune cells for common cold may recognize SARS-CoV-2

Strength And Longevity Of Natural Immunity

Natural Immunity is Strong and Lasting
Scientists See Signs of Lasting Virus Immunity, Even After Mild Infections
"Even mild Covid-19 cases confer ‘durable immunity,’ new studies find."
"Scientists who have been monitoring immune responses to the coronavirus for months are now starting to see encouraging signs of strong, lasting immunity, even in people who developed only mild symptoms of Covid-19, a flurry of new studies has found."

"researchers found that measuring an antibody called immunoglobulin G (IgG) was highly accurate in identifying infected patients who had symptoms for at least 14 days. The levels of antibodies remained high for four months and were linked with high levels of other protective antibodies, which didn't decrease over time."

COVID-19: Vaccines continue to progress as more proof of long-lasting immunity emerges
COVID-19: Vaccines progress, more proof of long-lasting immunity
"Scientists have shown that those who have had the virus may have at least some level of lasting immunity. This is helpful not just for those who have had the infection, but also for using their plasma and possibly T cells to treat others.
For instance, researchers at the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson have found that people who have had COVID-19 develop long-lasting immunity. Their study appears in the journal Immunity.
Even more hopeful is the parallel that Prof. Bhattacharya draws with SARS-CoV-2’s cousin, SARS-CoV, where evidence suggests immunity could last 12–17 years.

“If SARS-CoV-2 is anything like the first one, we expect antibodies to last at least 2 years, and it would be unlikely for anything much shorter,” he says."

"Here we report that the vast majority of infected individuals with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 experience robust IgG antibody responses against the viral spike protein, based on a dataset of 30,082 individuals screened at Mount Sinai Health System in New York City. We also show that titers are relatively stable for at least a period approximating 5 months and that anti-spike binding titers significantly correlate with neutralization of authentic SARS-CoV-2. Our data suggests that more than 90% of seroconverters make detectible neutralizing antibody responses. These titers remain relatively stable for several months after infection."

"This study confirms that systemic and mucosal humoral IgG antibodies are maintained in the majority of COVID-19 patients for at least 3 months PSO. Based on their correlation with each other, IgG responses in saliva may serve as a surrogate measure of systemic immunity."

Robust T Cell Immunity in Convalescent Individuals with Asymptomatic or Mild COVID-19
https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0092-8674(20)31008-4
"Collectively, our data provide a functional and phenotypic map of SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity across the full spectrum
of exposure, infection, and disease. The observation that many individuals with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19 had highly durable
and functionally replete memory T cell responses, not uncommonly in the absence of detectable humoral responses, further suggests that natural exposure or infection could prevent recurrent episodes of severe COVID-19."

Detection, prevalence, and duration of humoral responses to SARS-CoV-2 under conditions of limited population exposure
"we conclude that immunity is durable for at least several months after SARS-CoV-2 infection"

"We found that recovered individuals developed SARS-CoV-2-specific IgG antibody and neutralizing plasma, as well as virus-specific memory B and T cells that not only persisted, but in some cases increased numerically over three months following symptom onset. Furthermore, the SARS-CoV-2-specific memory lymphocytes exhibited characteristics associated with potent antiviral immunity: memory T cells secreted IFN-? and expanded upon antigen re-encounter, while memory B cells expressed receptors capable of neutralizing virus when expressed as antibodies. These findings demonstrate that mild COVID-19 elicits memory lymphocytes that persist and display functional hallmarks associated with antiviral protective immunity."

Nothing like this:
Study Estimates 76 Percent of Brazilian City Exposed to SARS-CoV-2

Herd immunity didn't work for this town.

Second wave caught them completely unaware. People died from lack of oxygen. Others needing medical help not infected also died from the medical services being overwhelmed.

So all that you have thought gets thrown out the window when a real world petri dish happened.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Doubling up on vaccine types is problematic. There's a certain order to taking them that is effective and another order that inactivates them. And I can't remember the order. (Don't sue me I'm just an electrician and not an Immunologist)

They have already been talking about this and trying to figure out what exactly to do when this happens that somebody begins demanding that you have one particular vaccine over another for the ability to gain entrance to cruise ship, country, or whatever.

For example...if China demands that you have to be vaxxed with one of theirs but you have been vaxxed with J&J's vaccine...you take the Chinese vaxx and inactivate all vaccines... leaving you now completely vulnerable and unable to get vaxxed for several years.

How can one vaccine "inactivate" another? I've never heard of that, and I can't think of any way it could happen.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can one vaccine "inactivate" another? I've never heard of that, and I can't think of any way it could happen.
One of those things that I was reading when Immunologist were talking...

Like I said...I don't remember all of it and it was complicated. I was more concerned about learning about how exactly the new Vaccines were working.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has any big name leftist got Covid? We need to ask them what the Chinese gave them so they wouldn't get it.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, we already know ivermectin is the miracle drug against Covid, but it's being suppressed for obvious political reasons.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

So eventually, when the data comes out, they will know which vaccines protect against infection. Currently it appears that the mRNA vaccines and possibly the Novovax will be the winners.

And this is going to create some problems.

It's going to be problematic for a while yet.

And this is what they want to force onto us... They can't get much more unethical than that...

Then how did humans overcome the Spanish flu, the bubonic plague, the black death, and every other real epidemic?

And who said it was "proven to be impossible"?

* There is no proof in science, only evidence. There's a difference.
* It's a statement of infallibility which is a clear red flag of a pseudoscience.

And this isn't something I've come up with myself, this is part of scientific literature.
The first one is something that I thought was taught to all science students