Young-Onset Dementia? Major Study Identifies 15 Factors Linked to Early Dementia Risk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's quite a list. :(

Years ago a new cancer research study said certain cancers are caused by virus.

Interestingly, studies now find some people who received the vaccination for the COVID-19 virus have cancer.

Adding this because of that cancer virus reporting:

"In recent years, a growing number of scientific studies have backed an alarming hypothesis: Alzheimer's disease isn't just a disease, it's an infection."
Source and further reading.
The Cause of Alzheimer's Could Be Coming From Inside Your Mouth, Study Claims

Reactions: dev553344

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Young-Onset Dementia?

No, thank you.

The Lord has provided a way for His people to not have that.

Proverbs 4:20-23 (see John 8:51, Proverbs 5:1,2, James 1:22… Most Christians don’t do this – BIG MISTAKE!)
Attend to My words; incline your ear unto My sayings....let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart....for they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh....keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it flow the forces of life.

Psalms 91:9,10 (see Luke 10:19, 1 John 2:6, James 4:7)
Because you have made the LORD, which is My refuge, even the most High, your habitation;
There shall no evil fall upon you, neither shall any plague come near your household.

(only applicable to those that have submitted their lives to the Lord, walking in the Spirit by allowing God's Word to remain IN them… have I made the Lord my habitation? Am I living IN CHRIST by allowing Him to live in Me?)

1 Peter 2:24
Jesus carried our sins in his own body on the cross, so that we, being dead to sin, should live unto righteousness: by Whose stripes you were healed.

Matthew 8:17
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Isaiah 53:4, 5
Jesus has carried our grief (pain, anxiety, calamity, disease, sickness), and carried our sorrows (anguish, affliction, feelings of pain, sadness and sorrow): yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted....but He was wounded (to wound, to break, be slain or killed) for our transgressions, He was bruised (crush, destroy, oppress, to collapse) for our iniquities: the punishment (violence, rebuke) of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. (He took our wounds, so we could take his wholeness & health in every area of life)

James 5:14,15
Is any sick among you? (there shouldn’t be) let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. (Unfortunately, it’s near impossible now to find elders that follow God’s Word that know how to pray the prayer of faith… so one MUST learn how to pray / receive directly from the Lord for themselves!... God never mentions calling a physician but instead says "the prayer of faith shall save the sick")

Exodus 15:26
If you will diligently listen to the voice of the LORD your God, and will do that which is right in His sight, and will give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will not put (allow) any diseases upon you, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that heals you. (Walk in the Spirit – See Romans 8)

Exodus 23:24-26
You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do their works: but you shall utterly overthrow them, and destroy their images (cast down imaginations and every high thing, see 2 Corinthians 10:5)
And you shall serve Adonai your God, and He shall bless your food and drink; and I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: and you will live out the full span of your lives.

James 4:3
You ask, and receive not, because you ask wrongly, that you may use for your own fleshly desires.
*Some ask for healing with no intention of walking with the Lord (being led by His Word) and ask for themselves for their own selfish motives not being in agreement with the Lord’s purpose for their lives which is to live their lives separated unto Him (Holy) departing from the desires of this world being in agreement with Him.

James 1:5-7
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that gives to all men liberally, in spite of their faults; and it shall be given him.
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavers is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed… For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Romans 8:11
But IF the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you (allowed to live in us), He that raised up Jesus Christ from the dead shall also quicken (energize, make alive) your mortal body by His Spirit that lives in you. (see 2 Corinthians 3:17 – where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty, freedom.. this includes healing!)