The Fellowship of the Mystery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
True fellowship cannot be had among "bible people". Only Christ-like people are willing to accept the conditional acceptance of God who is looking for people who are willing to give all in selfless love. Otherwise we just get more religion and spiritual attacks.

The flesh wars against the Spirit..and the Spirit can be awakened to war against the flesh. But the flesh gets in 10 hits for every rebuke that comes from those who serve the Lord.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you contradict yourself. Elsewhere you teach that we didn't really receive any free stuff to begin with, saying that the free stuff is only for those who walk in a higher walk.
IE. We have to earn the gift.. It is sad people can not see behind his false truths
God's purpose is not to unite the body of Christ with the world, that's for sure. Those that like to talk about holiness better learn that holy means to be separated and set apart for His purposes.

This sarcasm is on display for all to see. Not good fruit for someone who purports to be a man of God. Ye shall know them by their fruits.

I understand the meaning now of where it talks about Rachel weeping for her children. Herod coming after the little ones. Those who are not yet matured - ie, still depending on and trusting in men- are easily led astray by them. Except for a remnant who get secreted out of harm's way. The very elect. Lord have mercy.
Amen

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't understand what I'm saying because you are self-confirmed...like so many. Those who understand the sacrificial nature of God's kingdom understand what I'm saying. Otherwise the very selfless nature of the upward calling INTO Christ is seen as a threat...to the carnal mind.
Oh we understand what you are saying. Stop puffing yourself up.

We just do not BUY what your saying.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True fellowship cannot be had among "bible people". Only Christ-like people are willing to accept the conditional acceptance of God who is looking for people who are willing to give all in selfless love. Otherwise we just get more religion and spiritual attacks.

The flesh wars against the Spirit..and the Spirit can be awakened to war against the flesh. But the flesh gets in 10 hits for every rebuke that comes from those who serve the Lord.
You will not listen to rebukes.

You acused me of lying yesterday. Can you tell me how I lied. or just make another false accusation like you always do.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
IE. We have to earn the gift.. It is sad people can not see behind his false truths

Amen
This is not true. We get a free sample in order to seek God who we now know something about. No one seeks for God without the quickening of His Spirit. No man comes to Christ unless the Father draws Him.

After we receive the free down-payment we are to BUY from the Lord (as per Jesus) the oil necessary to be empowered by a divine nature...a resurrection life. We go to the throne of grace to get the full measure of grace...MORE grace or grace on grace. Of course that is WAAYYY beyond the desires of the carnal person and those who are only looking to TAKE from God...while seeing giving of themselves as something evil. This is so unlike the Lord who calls us to sell all for His sake.

God is selfless and gives grace to the humble. That's why the proud and arrogant ones who are self-confirmed will never find the narrow way.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The babylon cult.. Self serving..
You’re quite the one of accusations, you just accused me in another thread of not being Born Again and saved.

You seriously need to watch your nasty self accusing “ tongue”......you’ post is aimed at Epi, one would have to be blind not to see that.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not true. We get a free sample in order to seek God who we now know something about. No one seeks for God without the quickening of His Spirit. No man comes to Christ unless the Father draws Him.
So the gift of eternal life is a sample?

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Salvation is a sample?
Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

Thats where your gospel fails..
After we receive the free down-payment
You mean this?

Ephesians 1: 13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee (pledge) of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

2 Corinthians 1: 21-22
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee

Ephesians 4:30
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

When is the day of redemption?

we are to BUY from the Lord (as per Jesus) the oil necessary to be empowered by a divine nature...a resurrection life. We go to the throne of grace to get the full measure of grace...MORE grace or grace on grace. Of course that is WAAYYY beyond the desires of the carnal person and those who are only looking to TAKE from God...while seeing giving of themselves as something evil. This is so unlike the Lord who calls us to sell all for His sake.
Ah, So you are trying to buy your salvation. yeah good luck with that
God is selfless and gives grace to the humble. That's why the proud and arrogant ones who are self-confirmed will never find the narrow way.
WHo is more humble

the tax collector who got on his knees. or the pharisee who thought he had purchased his salvation? (you)

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nor do you BUY the gospel .....or the oil, or the eye salve or the field that contains the treasure. So sad.
I can;t buy the gospel. If I could by my salvation. Jesus would have stayed in heaven and told me what to do to buy my salvation.

You keep trying to buy your salvation and taking your followers with you..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re quite the one of accusations, you just accused me in another thread of not being Born Again and saved.
No, I asked you if you were born again. do you know how to read? You should stop youi false accusations..
You seriously need to watch your nasty self accusing “ tongue”......you’ post is aimed at Epi, one would have to be blind not to see that.
And?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So the gift of eternal life is a sample?

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Salvation is a sample?
Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

Thats where your gospel fails..
You seem obsessed with being "saved". But saved to what?

In a great house are both vessels of honour AND dishonour. Eternal life is one thing...but what quality is that life going to be? People sent into eternal darkness also have eternal life.
You mean this?

Ephesians 1: 13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee (pledge) of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
Redeeming the purchased posession...the aravon...the downpayment....which you are unwilling to go to God for, seeing you think you will get it automatically by being passive and NOT obeying the Lord. salvation is conditional. And the quality of salvation is conditional.

2 Corinthians 1: 21-22
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee

Ephesians 4:30
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

When is the day of redemption?

Ah, So you are trying to buy your salvation. yeah good luck with that

WHo is more humble

the tax collector who got on his knees. or the pharisee who thought he had purchased his salvation? (you)
You are simply a taker...that's all you know. You will find out what God thinks of those who take and look down on givers... one day.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No, I asked you if you were born again. do you know how to read? You should stop youi false accusations..

And?
Personally, I don’t think you understand Epi....and for some reason, you feel threatened by him...

I find quite a number of his posts very enlightening...how that would make me a follower of Epi, I have no idea, then you say you are worried sick about me, because I agreed with some of Epi posts.

I’m still trying to get my head round that one....I have the Holy Spirit Living in my heart and I’m his child...only he can lead me into God’s truth.

Sometimes I see Epi speaking Gods truth...as do many others.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem obsessed with being "saved". But saved to what?
saved to what?

I am saved from what killed me.

In a great house are both vessels of honour AND dishonour. Eternal life is one thing...but what quality is that life going to be? People sent into eternal darkness also have eternal life.
Your right, they have eternal death. because they were condemned

He who BELIEVES is not condemned, he who does not believe is condemned already..
Redeeming the purchased posession...the aravon...the downpayment....which you are unwilling to go to God for, seeing you think you will get it automatically by being passive and NOT obeying the Lord. salvation is conditional. And the quality of salvation is conditional.
I think God made a promise to me, and I recieved his promise and he will keep his promise

Now I look to ive my life in gratitude for that gift. and run the race as paul said.
You are simply a taker...that's all you know. You will find out what God thinks of those who take and look down on givers... one day.
Well jesus is offering

You can take it. Or you can try to buy it. But if you try to buy his grace gift. You will not recieve it.

• Love

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I don’t think you understand Epi....and for some reason, you feel threatened by him...
OMG are you joking? He does not threaten me, He can;t

I am worried about those tho follow him. as you should to

I find quite a number of his posts very enlightening...how that would make me a follower of Epi, I have no idea, they you; say you are worried sick about me, because I agreed with some of Epi posts.

I’m still trying to get my head round that one....I have the Holy Spirit Living in my heart and I’m his child...only he can lead me into God’s truth.

Sometimes I see Epi speaking Gods truth...as do many others.

The pharisees spoke some truth to. would you follow them to heaven?
SMH

• Sad

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
OMG are you joking? He does not threaten me, He can;t

I am worried about those tho follow him. as you should to

The pharisees spoke some truth to. would you follow them to heaven?
SMH
I’m giving up talking to you.

We are most definitely on different spiritual wavelengths.

Have a good day and God Bless.