The Fleeing of Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
The Fleeing of Israel

Jesus will come to earth in the middle of the tribulation to make a way of escape for the army of Israel to flee from the devil and his forces when he is cast to the earth.

Zechariah 14:1-5
1Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

[SIZE=14pt](When the army of Israel flees, it will be to the river ford on the Arnon River 1/3 of the way south on the other side of the dead sea.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Isaiah 16:1-5[/SIZE]
1 Send ye the lamb(Jesus) to the ruler of the land from Sela to the wilderness, unto the mount of the daughter of Zion.
2 For it shall be, that, as a wandering bird cast out of the nest, so the daughters of Moab shall be at the fords of Arnon.

3 Take counsel, execute judgment; make thy shadow as the night in the midst of the noonday[SIZE=14pt](Solar Eclipse)[/SIZE]; hide the outcasts; bewray not him that wandereth.

4 Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.
5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he(Jesus) shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

Revelation 12:6-14
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time(3.5 Years), from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

When Jesus splits the Mount of Olives and Israel flees from Jerusalem down the valley to the east, the devil and the antichrist will send a flood of armies after them. The Mount of Olives will help Israel by swallowing the armies as the Red Sea swallowed the Egyptians.

CarlosB

Jul 11, 2013
Great confusion, friend.

Jesus will only come on the last day to make judgment upon all flesh, on the day of Armageddon and not in the middle of the great tribulation. In which the heavens and earth will be destroyed by its manifestation, so it says in Zechariah that the sun shall not give her light, and that day there will be no light, the same fate is to Isaiah.

While in Revelation is a passage in which is mixed the great tribulation where the woman (Israel) is hidden by 3.5 years and a half, with the war (verse 7) 3 o'clock already belongs to another time, fighting the devil what happened when Christ died on the cross when Michael defeated Satan and conquered death.

But the truth is that Jesus will only come on the last day to redeem your church when all enemies are under his feet to make judgment upon all flesh.

For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1 Corinthians 15:25

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Matthew 24
15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Israel's fleeing is in the middle of the tribulation and that is when the Lord comes to earth temporarly.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thus says The Lord: Behold, even I have reserved to Myself a multitude, chosen shepherds to lead them, men who bear My name upon their chests and have the name of The Father written in their foreheads. These are of the special offering, of which I shall present before The Father (you know their number). These shall lead the remnant to a place I, Myself, shall show them, and they shall be hidden there. And though many shall fall in their journey, by no means are they forsaken, for they are Mine and they shall surely receive their robes. For I shall care for them, and heal them, and wipe away all their tears. For it is written and also comes to pass, and will yet continue until The Day Star arises once again, even in the hearts of men. For the sun is setting upon this age of men, and shall not rise again until dawn on the new day...A new day, a Sabbath, even one thousand years!... Peace.

My children, bring glory to My name, and give Me perfect praise!
For I am with you to deliver you out of all these troubles, from all these sorrows and tears!
Trust in Me, therefore, and stand fast upon the rock of My enduring promise...

Beloved, remain in My love.

Look up, for I am coming quickly! Behold My form as I behold yours!
For even at all times, I see you as you are and as you will be,
Seated at My right hand, next to Me at My table...

Together in My joy, to the glory of The Father, forever.
Excerpt from:
I Shall Tear Down, I Shall Uproot and Destroy; Supplant, Rebuild and Restore... Uplift to Make Them One

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
As per Christ's Olivet Discourse of Matt.24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, Jesus did tell those specifically in Judea when the abomination of desolation is setup, and the armies surround Jerusalem, for those to flee to the mountains, and for those of His in other countries to not enter into that area.

Yet also written in that Discourse is about some of His elect being delivered up to councils and the synagogue of Satan to give His Testimony against them. So if everyone tried to flee Jerusalem in that tribulation time that future event would not be possible.

However, the Rev.12 fleeing into the wilderness is NOT... about a physical fleeing anyway. It instead is meant in the spiritual, about being protected from Satan's deception to come upon the WHOLE world. Afterall, per Rev.12:7-17 it's the symbolic flood of waters out of the serpent's mouth that they are being protected from as written there.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
veteran said:
As per Christ's Olivet Discourse of Matt.24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, Jesus did tell those specifically in Judea when the abomination of desolation is setup, and the armies surround Jerusalem, for those to flee to the mountains, and for those of His in other countries to not enter into that area.

Yet also written in that Discourse is about some of His elect being delivered up to councils and the synagogue of Satan to give His Testimony against them. So if everyone tried to flee Jerusalem in that tribulation time that future event would not be possible.

However, the Rev.12 fleeing into the wilderness is NOT... about a physical fleeing anyway. It instead is meant in the spiritual, about being protected from Satan's deception to come upon the WHOLE world. Afterall, per Rev.12:7-17 it's the symbolic flood of waters out of the serpent's mouth that they are being protected from as written there.
When God judges the world and Israel with fire the un holy Jews will be burned to lime. and the holy Jews will be taken care of.

Isaiah 33:10-17

10 Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
11Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
13Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.
14The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites.

Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

15He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
17Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Eric E Stahl said:
When God judges the world and Israel with fire the un holy Jews will be burned to lime. and the holy Jews will be taken care of.

Isaiah 33:10-17

10 Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
11Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
13Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.
14The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites.
You're wrong, because the majority of the unbelieving Jews are merely deceived. Zech.12 and Rom.11 shows these will come out of their blindness with Christ's appearing, and will be in shame. That's who will be wishing for the mountains and hills to fall upon them per the 6th Seal and parable Jesus gave in Luke 23.

The ones that will be destroyed by Christ's coming are the 7,000 of Rev.11, which is a pointer to Satan's elect servants on the earth. And since Jesus forewarned us in Rev.12:7-17 about the casting of Satan and his angels to the earth for the end times, it's most likely his angels that receive that destruction, and a major portion of Satan's armies that he will bring upon Israel to try and destroy.

Even in the last part of the Zech.14 Scripture, leftovers of those that came upon Israel to destroy are mentioned bowing the knee to Christ Jesus during His Milennium reign.

And per Rev.3, even those of the "synagogue of Satan" will come bowing the knee to Christ at the feet of His elect during the future Milennium.