The Fourth Seal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
The fourth seal
The pale horse, and it's rider.

" And I looked and behold a pale horse:and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and hunger, and with death, and with the beast of the earth."

Pale, better translated pale green, has the conotation of "sickly." Members of any religion that entices it's followers to kill masses of people under the presumption of heavenly rewards like virgins in paradise is an abomination. The detonation of biological weapons is what killing with death means and Muslim's will all follow one another to hell if they don't get out of her. Islam can be labeled as a "sick" religion. The name death means physical death for those who are subject to his evil influence and persecution, and the consequenses of spiritual death for those who follow it. The extent of this will be limited to one quater of the earth. This is the level of persecution coming especially in the Middle East.

The words "to kill with sword, hunger, death and beast," are literal in this case. Because I believe these horsemen are all Arab and Islamic this again reflects the sword of Allah and the message of "holy war" depicted in the first seal.
To kill with hunger...
Food has been used as a weapon in several countries especially in Africa.
To kill with sword,

The sword is Islam's favorite weapon not to mention that beheadng is the method of persecution in Revelation the symbolic Islamic sword of Allah.

To kill with death...

I'll leave that to your imagination. Sounds to me like the use of chemical and especially biological weapons.

To kill with beast...
This is a clear picture of a renewed practice of the religious persecution of old. To kill with beast is the murder of "infidels." by beast in an amphitheater. This is an ancient fine art of persecution turned into 21st century entertainment. The execution of Daniel Pearl and several others are a precursor to this kind of hate.

HORSEMEN IN PAIRS

I keep telling people that the Mid-East is now in the prophecied apostasy. It is creating prime conditions for the emergence of some of the end-time beast(s). The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are a disclosure or "unveiling" of people and events that help us see things coming. Each horseman has a mission of their own that causes bad conditions that will eventually lead us to the open scroll and the revelation of the man of sin. I believe the seals pass in pairs.

I've believed for a few years now that the first seal is holy war and the second seal is the Iraq war. Bin Laden and Saddam the riders. That pair has passed in quick succession just as the next two will. The 3rd and 4th seal riders are possibly Ahmadinnijad and Assad.

Isa 21:6-9
For thus the Lord says to me, "Go, station the lookout, let him report what he sees.
7 "When he sees riders, horsemen in pairs, A train of donkeys, a train of camels, Let him pay close attention, very close attention."
8 Then the lookout called, "O Lord, I stand continually by day on the watchtower, And I am stationed every night at my guard post.
9 "Now behold, here comes a troop of riders, horsemen in pairs." And one said,

"Fallen, fallen is Babylon; And all the images of her gods are shattered on the ground."
And If had had to guess at the four who may be included in the Islamic four horsemen? Bin laden, Hussein, Assad, and Ahmadinijad.

The fifth seal
The fifth seal, the martyred souls. I must comment that one doctrine I have always questioned is the intermediate state. I can't find any scripture that say's that when we die we go directly to heaven. I have tried over and over again to see this in the light that most Christians do, and failed every time. I believe things haven't changed since Christ ascended. We go to paradise, a place of rest, to await the resurrection. I have always stood by paradise as being the resting place where the dead in Christ await the resusertion.

Rev 6:9-11 And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the alter the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their bretheren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Christ chose to show us in the fifth seal that the martyred saints are waiting in paradise and that His vengence will soon come on those commiting these crimes. They are told to wait as paradise fills even more. And as the cup of those committing these crimes overfills. Altars are symbolic of paradise in more than one instance in the bible. Why would God confine his martyrs under an altar in heaven? Paradise is awaiting. They're anxious for an end to things and know their redeemer is coming! As you read this passage, you can sense their anticipation and are told to expect an influx of martyrs, and then the Lord will avenge their blood on them that dwell on the earth.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Maybe i can help a little... In the word it speaks of certain people or peoples... sleeping - but this is in their graves. So lets investigate this dirt nap. God is not controlled by time. Time did not create God. During sleep time passes and we do not "feel" it passing as we do when we are awake. We are not aware of time when sleeping and so... it woiuld be a good place to be as centuries need to pass for our ancestors as they await the coming conclusion to Satan's reign. I do not contend this is an absolute, but it does present us with a viable method of a means to an end. imagine how you would feel if you died way back in say 75 ad and had to wait patiently all this ... time...with nothing to do. Maybe being able to see the world and the people as they go to and fro... all the while you watch you wish you could speed it up. Now imagine you simply... sleep through it.