The Genesis Creation Account vs. Computer Simulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
o_O Hmmm......whats with Heaven #3? Is that supposed to be our DNA? Molecular biology? How is this defined in scripture and which scripture describes it like this?
Hi Dcopymope.

That is correct. I believe the Third Heaven is the Kingdom of God Within...

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you"

It is the Microcosm of Life and is the first thing we should be seeking...

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you"

Scripture is replete with examples such as the Body being representative of the Tabernacle...

2 Peter 1:13
"Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance"

And it turns out that the Tabernacle in the Wilderness is a picture of how our lives start out as a single Cell...

full

full

This verse describes our Universe as being made of the Godhead...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

We call them Atoms...

full

full

In fact, the High Priest Breastplate is representative of the Standard Model of Particle Physics...

full

And one of my favorites is Abraham's Bosom (Paradise) being described in the Book of Revelation...

full

Obviously Christians aren't taught any of what I am showing here because of a false assumption that Earth's Atmosphere is one of the Three Heavens.

Seed is another example of the Kingdom of God within or Third Heaven...

Matthew 13:31
"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field"

Again, the Kingdom of God is Life that exists in the Microcosom Within. More specifically... it is Eternal Life.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Dcopymope.

That is correct. I believe the Third Heaven is the Kingdom of God Within...

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you"

It is the Microcosm of Life and is the first thing we should be seeking...

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you"

Scripture is replete with examples such as the Body being representative of the Tabernacle...

2 Peter 1:13
"Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance"

And it turns out that the Tabernacle in the Wilderness is a picture of how our lives start out as a single Cell...

full

full

This verse describes our Universe as being made of the Godhead...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

We call them Atoms...

full

full

In fact, the High Priest Breastplate is representative of the Standard Model of Particle Physics...

full

And one of my favorites is Abraham's Bosom (Paradise) being described in the Book of Revelation...

full

Obviously Christians aren't taught any of what I am showing here because of a false assumption that Earth's Atmosphere is one of the Three Heavens.

Seed is another example of the Kingdom of God within or Third Heaven...

Matthew 13:31
"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field"

Again, the Kingdom of God is Life that exists in the Microcosom Within. More specifically... it is Eternal Life.

Interesting, well, so does this macro cosmic "heaven" include the sky, or "firmament" as its called in the creation account or just space? In the creation account, God calls the sky 'heaven' as well, and doesn't seem to make a division between it and space. Its all making even more sense now.

(Genesis 1:6-8) "¶ And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. {7} And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. {8} And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

(Genesis 1:14-19) "¶ And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: {15} And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. {16} And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. {17} And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, {18} And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. {19} And the evening and the morning were the fourth day."

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting, well, so does this macro cosmic "heaven" include the sky, or "firmament" as its called in the creation account or just space? In the creation account, God calls the sky 'heaven' as well, and doesn't seem to make a division between it and space. Its all making even more sense now.
I forgot to respond. Sorry about that.

Yes, I believe both Sky (Earth's Atmosphere) and Outer Space are the same Heaven.

This means that the real Third Heaven is in a sense 'hidden' from the Christian because it is never preached or spoken of... at least not in a direct and tangible manner.

It's a Treasure waiting to be discovered.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heaven #1 was created on Day #1
Heaven #2 was created on Day #2
Heaven #3 was created on Day #3
Something worth noting here is that the concept of Time was introduced on Day #4...

Genesis 1:14
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years"