The Genesis Creation Account vs. Computer Simulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next verse please...

Genesis 1:7
"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so"

Now that we are working in Three Dimensional Space, we have a Surface Plane Above our Universe and and Surface Plane Below our Universe.

Again, these are Dimensional Barriers and *not* Clouds and Oceans...

Waters Above = Sea of Glass
Waters Below = Abyss, Underworld, The Deep, Pit, etc.

Here is what the Waters Above is...

Revelation 15:2
"And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God"

Those that are standing on the Sea of Glass are 'above' our 3D Universe. They are in a 'Higher Dimension'.

Older depictions of this come very close to understanding how all of this works...

full

See how the Sun, Moon and Stars are in the same Firmament as the Clouds in Earth's Atmosphere?

See how the Waters Above is on top of Outer Space?

See the Abyss below all of this?

While some may view the above graphic as some outdated and obsolete view of Reality, ironically, it's practically spot-on!

I've included a more modern CAD version here...

full

Last edited:

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your comments Enow. They are a wonderful addition to the thread!

I believe Abraham's Bosom is where the Saved go after death. In addition, I believe Abraham's Bosom is very literal and is the Microcosm/Within. I don't agree with some teachings that Abraham's Bosom was somehow 'emptied of captives' long ago.

Thus another way of looking at it is...

Heaven #1) Where God dwells
Heaven #2) Without (Macrocosm) -> Earth's Atmosphere and Outer Space
Heaven #3) Within (Microcosm) -> Abraham's Bosom

I believe Paul may have been speaking about himself. It could have been John as well. Either way, I believe they both saw the same place... Paradise. However, I believe that Paradise is Abraham's Bosom.

Look closely at how Paul writes the verse...

"whether in the body" <- Microcosm
"or out of the body" <- Macrocosm

It has a double meaning. In other words, Paul wasn't sure if the Third Heaven was 'in the body' or 'out of the body'.

So you believe John was caught up to God's throne as per Revelation right?

Let's take a closer look at that...

Throne of God = Heart
Four Beasts = Four Chambers, Four Forces of Nature
Slain Lamb = Blood
Twenty Four Elders = Ribs
Seven Spirits = Lungs

You know what that's a picture of? A Bosom.

Who's Bosom? Abraham's...

full

John was caught up into Abraham's Bosom... the Third Heaven. See that? We may be in agreement after all. ;)

Now to relate all of this back to the Seed...

Matthew 13:24
"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field"

Who is the Seed again?

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise"

Thus, those in Abraham's Bosom are Abraham's Seed. They rest there until the Lamb leads them to the Tree of Life in which they can partake and become Born Again into the Glorified Body...

Revelation 7:17
"For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes"

Remember, the Lamb is in the Heart of the Third Heaven...

Luke 23:43
"And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise"

Paradise = Third Heaven = Abraham's Bosom = Microcosm = Kingdom of God Within

:cool:

I am not sure you know this or not, but just in case you did not, Abraham's bosom was underneath the earth before Christ had ascended? That the saints in Abraham's bosom was resurrected temporarily at Jesus's resurrection before "Paradise" aka Abraham's bosom was taken upwards to the third heaven when Jesus had finally ascended?

Saul deceived a medium to raise up the spirit of Samuel in 1 Samuel 28th chapter and this was the description of that sinful act.

1 Samuel 28:13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. 14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself. 15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

So I tend to believe that the parable of the rich man and Lazarus was true in that Abraham's bosom was across the great chasm that separated them from hell. We see how other scripture ties in about Jesus descending to preach to those in captivity.

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient,....

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

So by what Jesus has said in John 3:13, and what Peter has said as led by the Spirit in 1 Peter 3:18, the only way O.T. saints can enter into Heaven is by Christ providing the way. So the apostle John being taken to Paradise in Heaven was possible because Jesus was there.

So I do not see Paradise aka Abraham's bosom as Heaven where God dwells when originally it was beneath the earth, but thanks to Jesus Christ, Paradise aka Abraham's bosom is now IN Heaven as those who die in the name of the Lord after His ascension are present with the Lord in Heaven.

2 Corinthians 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure you know this or not, but just in case you did not, Abraham's bosom was underneath the earth before Christ had ascended?

I disagree with that teaching. There is no verse that states Abraham's Bosom was underneath the Earth.

Then there's this...

Ecclesiastes 3:21
"Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?"

And of course, Lazarus was 'carried by Angels'...

Luke 16:22
"And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried"

...which to me implies that the Angels went 'up' and not 'down'.
Saul deceived a medium to raise up the spirit of Samuel in 1 Samuel 28th chapter...

I don't believe it was actually Samuel's Spirit, but rather a 'Familiar Spirit'.

1 Samuel 28:7
"Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor"

God no longer spoke to Saul...

1 Samuel 28:6
"And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets"

We see how other scripture ties in about Jesus descending to preach to those in captivity.
But why would Abraham keep prisoners? See the problem here?

Paul explains who the Prisoners are at the beginning...

Ephesians 4:1
"I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called"

*We*, as in the entire Human Race, are the Prisoners. Jesus leads us who are captive.
9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

According to the Word of God, the 'Lower parts of the Earth' is where babies come from...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

In other words, it's the Womb. Jesus descended into the Womb of Mary...

full

He also went to the Mother's who were pregnant at the time and gave gifts to them that were in Prison... in the 'Belly of Hell'.

What were the gifts?

Ephesians 4:11
"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers"

God gives these gifts in the Womb...

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations"

19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient,....

Ah yes... The Prisoners in the Wombs of the pregnant Women that were about to become Pastors, Teachers, etc. seemed to have had a previous life.

Who here can receive this vital piece of the puzzle?

If Children come from Hell, how did they get there to begin with?

;)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for Featuring this thread on the Home Page!

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the world of 3D Modeling, we would now say that we have our first 3D Extrusion.
Next verse please...

"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so"

We now have our Heaven #2, the Sea of Glass and the Abyss.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next verse please...

Genesis 1:8
"And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day"

Heaven #2 is created on Day #2. Easy to remember.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next verse please...

Genesis 1:9
"And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so"

Finally... the moment we've all been waiting for. Earth, along with its Oceans, are finally being created!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next verse please...

Genesis 1:10
"And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good"

Again... THIS is when our 3D Earth and its Oceans are created.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with that teaching. There is no verse that states Abraham's Bosom was underneath the Earth.

Then there's this...

Ecclesiastes 3:21
"Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?"

And of course, Lazarus was 'carried by Angels'...

Luke 16:22
"And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried"

...which to me implies that the Angels went 'up' and not 'down'.

I don't believe it was actually Samuel's Spirit, but rather a 'Familiar Spirit'.

1 Samuel 28:7
"Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor"

God no longer spoke to Saul...

1 Samuel 28:6
"And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets"

But why would Abraham keep prisoners? See the problem here?

Paul explains who the Prisoners are at the beginning...

Ephesians 4:1
"I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called"

*We*, as in the entire Human Race, are the Prisoners. Jesus leads us who are captive.

According to the Word of God, the 'Lower parts of the Earth' is where babies come from...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth"

In other words, it's the Womb. Jesus descended into the Womb of Mary...

full

He also went to the Mother's who were pregnant at the time and gave gifts to them that were in Prison... in the 'Belly of Hell'.

What were the gifts?

Ephesians 4:11
"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers"

God gives these gifts in the Womb...

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations"

Ah yes... The Prisoners in the Wombs of the pregnant Women that were about to become Pastors, Teachers, etc. seemed to have had a previous life.

Who here can receive this vital piece of the puzzle?

;)

What about how you apply this verse?

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And Paul described how it was for the O.T. saints that had not received the promise yet which was a Heavenly country living in the city of God.

Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. 15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. 16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Jesus did descend to hell to get the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Then you have Jesus saying this after His resurrection and before His ascension to Heaven;

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

So where was the thief that He said unto him that he would be with Him in Paradise? Not in Heaven.

As for angels carrying Lazarus, they can do that to carry someone to Abraham's bosom beneath the earth too. Not sure how the people in hell can see into Heaven if Abraham's bosom was in Heaven, let alone ask for a dip of water on their tongue.

So no. That was the spirit of Samuel for why God calls that an abomination for seeking the spirits of the dead rather than the living God. The medium was afraid because it was Samuel and she saw gods ascending out of the earth. Did Samuel not give a prophesy for Saul's doom? Has not Samuel delivered a judgment from God that came true at that time? But still, it was a sin for Saul to do that when God was silent to him.

Pretty sure that if the event in 1 Samuel 28 th chapter was not true, then the Holy Spirit would have exposed the "spirit" as lying & thus not Samuel.

Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next verse please...

Genesis 1:11
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so"

Welcome to Heaven #3... the Microcosm and the Kingdom of God Within...

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you"

What is the Kingdom of God and Kingdom of Heaven?

Matthew 13:31
"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field"

The Seed. Who is the Seed?

Matthew 13:38
"The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one"

More specifically...

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise"

Even Grass is the Microcosm...

Job 5:25
"Thou shalt know also that thy seed shall be great, and thine offspring as the grass of the earth"

1 Peter 1:24
"For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away"

Notice the word 'Seed' is so important, God mentions it again so as to really emphasize the importance of what we are reading...

Genesis 1:12
"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good"

And Thus, Heaven #3 is created on Day #3...

Genesis 1:13
"And the evening and the morning were the third day"

:cool:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Enow. I will be back later to comment on your post. I have to do chores now.

:oops:

Reactions: Enow

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about how you apply this verse?

There you go. That's a good parallel to Ephesians 4:9.

In order to be birthed via Mary, Jesus descended into her Womb... aka... the 'Lower Parts of the Earth'.

The entire concept of Hell is in fact just a parable for the Womb and the process of Reincarnation.

Now here is where you may think I'm crazy, but I actually believe that Reincarnation is Biblical and was even taught by Jesus. I take the whole 'John the Baptist is Elijah' story literally...

Matthew 11:14
"And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come"

Jesus meant what he said in the most literal sense. John the Baptist was the Reincarnation of Elias.

I expand on this concept here...

And Paul described how it was for the O.T. saints that had not received the promise yet which was a Heavenly country living in the city of God.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.
Jesus did descend to hell to get the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

In my opinion, Jesus always had the Keys of Death and Hell. The Keys are Knowledge...

Luke 11:52
"Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered"

If we expand on this concept, we see that these Keys will be used to open the Pit...

Revelation 9:1
"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit"

The Bottomless Pit is what God created in verse 1 of Genesis...

Genesis 1:1
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"

Perhaps another way of looking at Genesis 1:1 is like this...

Genesis 1:1
"In the beginning God created the heaven and Hell"

And thus, the Bottomless Pit would connect to what I posted earlier...
The Waters in this context is *not* Earth's oceans, but rather it is a description of a Dimensional Plane. There are many names for said Plane...
  • Abyss
  • Underworld
  • Pit
  • Chaos
  • Lower Dimensions

More specifically, the Bottomless Pit is where Life comes from...

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged"

Sarah is the 'Pit' from which the Seed of Abraham was born out of...

full

Eventually, an Angel will fall to Earth and be given the Key of Knowledge of how to open the Bottomless Pit.

What this means is that this person will know all about Genetic Engineering and how to manipulate Life from the Pit or the Womb.

The 'Great Chain' in this next verse is a reference to DNA...

Revelation 20:1
"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand"

Then you have Jesus saying this after His resurrection and before His ascension to Heaven;

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Lot's to discuss there. I'll see if I can expand on this later.
So where was the thief that He said unto him that he would be with Him in Paradise? Not in Heaven.
I see Paradise as Abraham's Bosom (Third Heaven). I also believe that this is what is described in Revelation *before* New Jerusalem shows up. In other words, verses like this..

Revelation 7:9
"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands"

...are describing the Saved resting in Abraham's Bosom. And because so many Christians are taught that Abraham's Bosom was 'emptied long ago', they will never be able to connect with what I am showing here.

Not sure how the people in hell can see into Heaven if Abraham's bosom was in Heaven, let alone ask for a dip of water on their tongue.
In my opinion, the 'Great Gulf Fixed' is similar to what Science would call a 'Portal' or maybe even a 'Worm Hole'.

Luke 16:26
"And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence"

In other words, Abraham's Bosom and Torments are literally in different Dimensions of Space/Time.

Abraham's Bosom would be 'above' the Firmament of 3D Outer Space (where the Sea of Glass is) and Torments would be 'below' the Firmament (where the Abyss is).

Between the Sea of Glass and the Bottomless Pit is where we are. We reside in the Great Gulf Fixed...

full

The medium was afraid because it was Samuel and she saw gods ascending out of the earth.
Even if it was really Samuel, I see the whole 'ascending out of the Earth' business as secondary to where the Spirits and Souls originate from.

Think of the first and second Resurrection. Now there's another ball of wax... lol.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think of the first and second Resurrection. Now there's another ball of wax... lol.
Think of the Seed as the Microcosm and the Third Heaven.

Where does the Seed go? Planted in the Earth to be Born Again.

Deep stuff.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go. That's a good parallel to Ephesians 4:9.

In order to be birthed via Mary, Jesus descended into her Womb... aka... the 'Lower Parts of the Earth'.

The entire concept of Hell is in fact just a parable for the Womb and the process of Reincarnation.

Now here is where you may think I'm crazy, but I actually believe that Reincarnation is Biblical and was even taught by Jesus. I take the whole 'John the Baptist is Elijah' story literally...

Matthew 11:14
"And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come"

Jesus meant what he said in the most literal sense. John the Baptist was the Reincarnation of Elias.

I doubt that for several reasons.

#1. Elijah had not died. Neither has Enoch as they were both taken up in each of their times to the heavens where I believe they will reappear as the 2 witnesses during the great tribulation.

#2. Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So for Elijah to be reincarnated and born again in the flesh is to infer that he had died which then goes against scripture.

So let us read your reference again.

Matthew 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Since many of the end of each address to the seven churches in Revelation ended in that way, I have to say Elias or Elijah is a metaphorical reference in relating to how great John was as a prophet and yet the least in the kingdom of heaven was greater than he still in keeping with the message in the context of what Jesus was saying that for the reason He had said that.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Sadly, the Church has taken that verse out of context and grossly misinterpreted it. It goes back many centuries as to why they did that. Satan absolutely does not want this Truth to get out as it would undeniably confirm that God is Love and will save all of Mankind in the end.

I'm not a Universalist, but I will say they are closer to the Truth than most. They recognize the fact that God will save everyone eventually, they just haven't completed the Puzzle yet.

BTW...

I won't beat you or anyone here over the head trying to force my beliefs. However, my goal is to make sure you have this information available for future consideration/debate since it is a highly censored topic.

Thank God this Forum allows open debates and conversations such as the one we are having. I've been banned many times in other so called 'Christian' Forums just for bring it up.

Anyhow, as far as Hebrews 9:27 is concerned, I cover my viewpoints in the Children from Hell thread for what it's worth...

There is only one verse in the entire Bible that sadly... misled Christians try to use in an embarrassing attempt to debunk Reincarnation. I've been waiting for someone to post it...

Hebrews 9:27
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"

What they have been deceived into believing, is that the verse says something like...

"Everyone has to die and it's only one time".

If this were True, then that eschatology is in serious contradiction of many verses in Scripture.

Verses about the Rapture for example would be in violation. Millions of Christians look forward to the day they will not taste of death and be with the LORD in the air...

1 Thessalonians 4:17
"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord"

Too bad that's not going to happen... unless of course Hebrews 9:27 doesn't mean what they're telling us it means.

What about Enoch and Elijah? They never died. Oops, God lied again?

Genesis 5:24
"And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him"

2 Kings 2:1
"And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal"

Perhaps Enoch and Elijah will Reincarnate... oops, I mean magically appear in a flesh body one day as one of the Two Witnesses.

Have you folks ever noticed that when someone is caught in a lie, they often make up stories? Since Christians are taught that Reincarnation is not Biblical, Pastors must make up silly excuses like...

"The Two Witnesses aren't *really* the return of two famous Bible characters... they are merely 'Crisis Actors' playing the part". "It's all just a LARP".

They don't quite say it like that, but it's the same thing. They often use the word 'Spiritual' as if the word means 'It's not real'. "They will return in a Spiritual sense". Huh? They either return or they don't.

What about Lazarus who rose from the dead?

John 11:14
"Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead"

Lazarus died and was brought back to life only to die again. How does this fit in with the 'Die once' excuse?

And the Valley of Dry Bones?

Ezekiel 37:10
"So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army"

On and on it goes. There are so many stories of the dead rising again, only to die later. Obviously Hebrews 9:27 has been grossly misinterpreted by those that try and use it to debunk Reincarnation.

Let's clear this up once and for all...

All Hebrews 9:27 is teaching is that for every death, there is a judgement. That's it. One Death = One Judgement... simple.

In other words, One cannot live a life of 'Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll' and escape judgement each time. They will reap what they sow. That's the whole point of Judgment.

Which brings us to... the Second Death...

Revelation 2:11
"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death"

Die once and die twice is a contradiction... no matter how One tries to spin it.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:13
"And the evening and the morning were the third day"

Whenever I introduce a new concept to the Public, I like to validate it with a Second Witness.

Is there another Witness in Scripture that teaches that Genesis 1:1 only shows *one* Heaven being created as opposed to all three?

Yes! Let's hear what our Star Witness has to say. Her name is Wisdom...

Proverbs 8:23
"I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was"

We are now at Genesis 1:1, the Beginning. Wisdom is giving her Testimony as to how everything was created. Let's listen in...

Proverbs 8:26
"While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world"

Earth has not been created yet. This is made perfectly clear. Next verse please...

Proverbs 8:27
"When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth"

In the above verse, we see God Preparing to create his Masterpiece. In the world of Engineering and Design/Drafting, this would be called the 'Planning' phase. Nothing has been designed yet. How do we know this? Because God is just now placing the Compass to the Plane or Canvas.

It is important to understand this concept. Nothing can be built until there is a Blueprint. Thus, placing a Compass to the Face of the Depth is the same as this verse...

Genesis 1:2
"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters"

The Occult World would all this the 'Point Within the Circle' or Circumpunct. The Compass draws a Circle with a Center Point.

The first Sketches are now being drawn onto the Two Dimensional paper...

full

Heaven #1 is now created. We have two more to go.

Next verse please...

Proverbs 8:28
"When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep"

The above verse may sound like Earth's Atmosphere, but remember... Earth has not been created yet!

What we are being taught here is that 3D Outer Space (Firmament/Clouds Above) is being created. In other words, Heaven #2 the Macrocosm...

full

We are now here in Genesis...

Fountains of the Deep would be the same as 'Waters Below'. The Sea of Glass or 'Waters Above' are in the next verse...

Proverbs 8:29
"When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment..."

The Sea of Glass in the above verse is being described as a Dimensional Barrier. Nothing goes past it without God's permission.

Now at this point Earth *still* has not been created yet!

Hard to believe? Read the rest of the verse...

"...when he appointed the foundations of the earth"

NOW Earth is created. See that? The creation of Earth is the FINAL STEP in all of this.

Thanks for clearing that up Star Witness!

full

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a Bonus Verse...

2 Peter 3:5 (KJV)
"For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water"

2 Peter 3:5 (NIV)
"But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water"

Now apply the above to what I have presented and it should make sense now.

Earth was formed out of the Waters of the Dimensional Plane... i.e. out of the Abyss.

;)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is the 'Big Bang' Biblical?

Stay tuned...

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what the Church tells Christians the Three Heavens are...

full

This is what the Bible teaches...

full

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what the Church tells Christians the Three Heavens are...

full

This is what the Bible teaches...

full

o_O Hmmm......whats with Heaven #3? Is that supposed to be our DNA? Molecular biology? How is this defined in scripture and which scripture describes it like this?

Reactions: Base12