The Godhead

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
101G said:
2 jb,
It's difficult to read between the lines of what someone has said, isn't it. Even if with great arrogance, one may believe they can. But you can't.
As for me... I say as HE says ... Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.

are you sure of your foundation. you can't believe our LORD and SAVIOUR?. just like the children in the desert, you will not enter in because of unbelief. and because of that unbelief they died. listen, ""I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins". instead of arguing with me, you better make sure as the apostle peter say. "make sure of your election, and calling". falling dead in the desert is nothing to play with.
play time is over, souls are at stake.

listen real good jb. Hebrews 3:10 "Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest. 12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God".

p.s. if you THINK you have eternal life?, search the scriptures".

you're done. no answer means you don't know

it's amazing the trinitarians claim three PERSON, but they don't know their name. what a waste of religion.
see ya jb.
Yeah, move on heretic/pharisee.

The Pharisees were antinomians. That seems impossible, but look at what Jesus asked: “Why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?” He then offered up one commandment out of the Ten and demonstrated that the Pharisees habitually broke it. They talked a great game on the law, but when it came to actual moral commands which God expected them to follow they managed to re-write the law. Their tradition bound both them and others to a set of extra-biblical regulations, while at the same time exempting them from the laws of God.

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
JB_ said:

The Pharisees were antinomians. That seems impossible, but look at what Jesus asked: “Why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?” He then offered up one commandment out of the Ten and demonstrated that the Pharisees habitually broke it. They talked a great game on the law, but when it came to actual moral commands which God expected them to follow they managed to re-write the law. Their tradition bound both them and others to a set of extra-biblical regulations, while at the same time exempting them from the laws of God.
The fact that no man can keep the written code of the law, is the most "evident" truth of scripture. The fact that so many ignore this fact is the most evident case of mans rebellion against God and His Christ.

The law is spiritual, it can only be fulfilled by the Spirit of God, working through the believer. It is ONLY fulfilled in "love", all else is just a religious show of mans flesh.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 jb, greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Pharisees were antinomians. That seems impossible, but look at what Jesus asked: “Why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?” He then offered up one commandment out of the Ten and demonstrated that the Pharisees habitually broke it. They talked a great game on the law, but when it came to actual moral commands which God expected them to follow they managed to re-write the law. Their tradition bound both them and others to a set of extra-biblical regulations, while at the same time exempting them from t, "he laws of God.

LOL, well the apostle Paul was a Pharisees. but that's ok. we're discussing the Godhead, not GRACE or the LAW. (an old tactic of the devil. change the topic of discussion). we know the devil devices.

and just like Thomas in his un-belief, you want believe that there only ONE Lord, ONE GOD who is Jesus the Christ, until his return. but that's ok too. because some vessel are made for destruction.

Now, if you would just look at your response, you said, "They talked a great game on the law". just like you doing right now. I have asked you for the personal name of the one whom you call father, and you have not, as of yet answered. I have answered all of your responses and question. you accused the Pharisees of talking a great game, but what are you doing?, just talking, and a poor game at that. because you don't know what you're talking about, and quick to judge without knowledge, of any kind. for the apostle Paul, (a Pharisees), said this. Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things". see your ERROR. not only you don't know your god name whom you serve, and now you have condemn your own self. see, you judge me a heretic, and a pharisee. but get the plank out of your own eyes first. you call yourself a Christian, but your action prove different. if you're a Christian why not greet me when you come on this board. you have not greeted me at anytime, but me as a heretic, according to you, always greet you, check my responses, and see if I have been greeting you. so who is the heretic now?. you can't judge me, judge yourself.

now, putting all of that behind us, again I ask, what is the PERSONAL NAME, the PROPER NAME of the one whom you call father.
thanking you in advance for your answer, see your heretic shows grace by saying, "thank you". :)

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
The personal name of the Father is "Abba" but this is only to those who are His Children and is revealed only by the Holy Spirit.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Not sure why this is such a big secret?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 HiddenManna, GINOLJC

Sorry, Abba. This word is Chaldee and means father.

no secret, there is ONLY one PERSONAL NAME of GOD, and the titles Father, LORD, Lord, Son, I AM, I AM THAT I AM, or Holy Spirit is not it.
the point here is this. if there are three PERSON in the Godhead, then one must give their Personal name, each one of them. a person is know by their name. if they have a title, then they must have a Personal name. if no PERSONAL NAME, then NO PERSON. let me say that again. NO PERSONAL NAME, NO PERSON.

if NO PERSON, then by default, the titles father, and Holy Spirit is of the SAME ONE PERSON. hence no trinity. only one PERSON. titles are not proper NOUNS. they are common nouns. and the point is this. the Proper, or Personal name of God was not given until the flesh came. I say the personal and the ONLY NAME of God is Jesus. and the Christ, or the messiah who wore that name is the diversity or the SAME Spirit, meaning (God, whom the Trinitarian call by the title father, is the SAME Spirit in flesh on earth) not a SECOND PERSON, but the ONLY PERSON. the title father and the title Son is the SAME Person, which is the SAME SPIRIT. there is not, two PERSON, nor three PERSON in the Godhead. this is a bible fact.

so there is no secret, but bible fact that the Same Spirit is the Same Person.

be blessed.

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
101G said:
2 HiddenManna, GINOLJC

Sorry, Abba. This word is Chaldee and means father.

no secret, there is ONLY one PERSONAL NAME of GOD, and the titles Father, LORD, Lord, Son, I AM, I AM THAT I AM, or Holy Spirit is not it.
the point here is this. if there are three PERSON in the Godhead, then one must give their Personal name, each one of them. a person is know by their name. if they have a title, then they must have a Personal name. if no PERSONAL NAME, then NO PERSON. let me say that again. NO PERSONAL NAME, NO PERSON.

if NO PERSON, then by default, the titles father, and Holy Spirit is of the SAME ONE PERSON. hence no trinity. only one PERSON. titles are not proper NOUNS. they are common nouns. and the point is this. the Proper, or Personal name of God was not given until the flesh came. I say the personal and the ONLY NAME of God is Jesus. and the Christ, or the messiah who wore that name is the diversity or the SAME Spirit, meaning (God, whom the Trinitarian call by the title father, is the SAME Spirit in flesh on earth) not a SECOND PERSON, but the ONLY PERSON. the title father and the title Son is the SAME Person, which is the SAME SPIRIT. there is not, two PERSON, nor three PERSON in the Godhead. this is a bible fact.

so there is no secret, but bible fact that the Same Spirit is the Same Person.

be blessed.
Well your just wrong, Abba is a foundational Hebrew word you do understand the history of Hebrew and Chaldean? And Abba is the Name that Christ revealed to us, through the Holy Spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 HiddenManna

can I ask you a question?.

who chose the apostle Paul, (then Saul) on the road to Damascus to witness for him?.

Acts 9:5 "And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks".

Acts 9:6 "And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do".

the Lord tell Ananias what to tell Saul.

Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel".

HiddenManna, this is the big question, is this Jesus, the Lord Jesus, the Son or the Father who chose Paul, then Saul?, which one.

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
101G said:
2 HiddenManna

can I ask you a question?.

who chose the apostle Paul, (then Saul) on the road to Damascus to witness for him?.

Acts 9:5 "And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks".

Acts 9:6 "And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do".

the Lord tell Ananias what to tell Saul.

Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel".

HiddenManna, this is the big question, is this Jesus, the Lord Jesus, the Son or the Father who chose Paul, then Saul?, which one.
Well the Son and the Father are One, so only in your mind are they seperated some how? So I am not sure of your point?

Joh 10:30

I and my Father are one.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the Son and the Father are One, so only in your mind are they seperated some how? So I am not sure of your point?
I and my Father are one.

as you say, but are they the first and second PERSON in your Godhead?.
One yes, are they the SAME PERSON? Y/N?.

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
101G said:
I and my Father are one.

as you say, but are they the first and second PERSON in your Godhead?.
One yes, are they the SAME PERSON? Y/N?.
"I" did not say it "the scriptures" say it in plain words. If you have a problem with the scripture then I can try to help? What part of "ONE" is not clear to you? I think we should get this resolved before we go any further, because if the clear intention of the scriptures, does not convince you of the truth? I doubt that there is any real point of me trying to explain more truth to you on this issue?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I" did not say it "the scriptures" say it in plain words. If you have a problem with the scripture then I can try to help? What part of "ONE" is not clear to you? I think we should get this resolved before we go any further, because if the clear intention of the scriptures, does not convince you of the truth? I doubt that there is any real point of me trying to explain more truth to you on this issue?

Hold it, you, who believe in the trinity, it is you who said that the father is not the son, and the son is not the father. and in PERSON, you as trinitarians state that the father is the first PERSON, and the son is the Second PERSON, and that the Holy Spirit is the third PERSON. that's three PERSON. is you or the scriptures saying that?. which one.

Listen to me carefully. There is only ONE PERSON. who have the titles father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe in only ONE Spirit, who is ONE PERSON (the Holy Spirit, who name is JESUS). this One Spirit is the one who you call God. what separate you and I, is this. you have three Person in your Godhead, I have only ONE PERSON.

Now, are you, as a trinitarian saying, that there is only ONE PERSON in your Godhead? Y/N?.

if no then you have two or more PERSON, and that's the contention.

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
101G said:
Hold it, you, who believe in the trinity, it is you who said that the father is not the son, and the son is not the father. and in PERSON, you as trinitarians state that the father is the first PERSON, and the son is the Second PERSON, and that the Holy Spirit is the third PERSON. that's three PERSON. is you or the scriptures saying that?. which one.

Listen to me carefully. There is only ONE PERSON. who have the titles father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe in only ONE Spirit, who is ONE PERSON (the Holy Spirit, who name is JESUS). this One Spirit is the one who you call God. what separate you and I, is this. you have three Person in your Godhead, I have only ONE PERSON.

Now, are you, as a trinitarian saying, that there is only ONE PERSON in your Godhead? Y/N?.

if no then you have two or more PERSON, and that's the contention.
I never said that? What ? If you cant defeat the truth, just make-up stuff?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

is not the doctrine of the trinity is three person in the Godhead y/n?

******************************************************************************************************

2 HiddenManna
is not your doctrine of the trinity states that there are three PERSON in the Godhead?, Y/N
now if you believe this doctrine, then you're saying it.

2 HiddenManna

there is only ONE PERSON in the Godhead, and the trinity is in ERROR, a false doctrine.. you say scripture say God is ONE, I ask you, is this in PERSON, or Spirit.
I say the scriptures states that there is only ONE PERSON, who is the ONE TRUE SPIRIT, and the TRUE SPIRIT is the Father, and is the SON, the SAME ONE. now that's scripture.

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
101G said:

is not the doctrine of the trinity is three person in the Godhead y/n?

******************************************************************************************************

2 HiddenManna
is not your doctrine of the trinity states that there are three PERSON in the Godhead?, Y/N
now if you believe this doctrine, then you're saying it.

2 HiddenManna

there is only ONE PERSON in the Godhead, and the trinity is in ERROR, a false doctrine.. you say scripture say God is ONE, I ask you, is this in PERSON, or Spirit.
I say the scriptures states that there is only ONE PERSON, who is the ONE TRUE SPIRIT, and the TRUE SPIRIT is the Father, and is the SON, the SAME ONE. now that's scripture.
Im not bound by any doctrine, but by the clear and evident truth of the scriptures. If you have an issue with this scripture, then we can discuss the scripture?

I and my Father are one.

Now I stand by this scripture, if you can defeat it with another scripture, then let the debate begin :D

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 HiddenManna
well, it's getting late. I'll give you a mystery, in clear language of the bible.

I asked, who chose the apostle Paul, (then Saul) on the road to Damascus to witness for him?. and I gave this scripture. Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel". and I asked, is this Jesus, who chose Paul/Saul, is he, the Lord Jesus, the Son or the Father?, which one.
Answer, the Son who is the Father. see what I have said. the son is the father. we know the Son name is Jesus Right. but I say the the Father name is Jesus. lets see.

in acts chapter 3, Peter and John through the power of Jesus the Christ, (the Holy Spirit) heals a lame man. now lets pick it up here at Acts 3:13 "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go. 14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; 15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses". hold the press for a few minutes. did we hear correctly of what the apostle Peter said. verse 13 "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers. HOLD THAT THOUGHT "the God of our fathers". now, listen to the apostle Paul account of what the disciple Ananias said to him in the city after his conversion on the road to Damascus. we have an account in act chapter 9, right. well we also have detail account of what was not recorded in chapter 9. now being re-told by the apostle himself. Acts 22:12 "And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there, 13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him 14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth". HOLD IT, Ananias said what?, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee" . wait a minute. in Acts 9 who chose Paul?, well lets see. Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel". it was the Lord Jesus speaking to Ananias here in chapter 9. so the Lord Jesus is The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers.

is this proof enough?. Ananias said, verse 14 of chapter 22, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee". well that settles that. and this is not 101G. that's scripture. so argue with scripture.

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
101G said:

2 HiddenManna
well, it's getting late. I'll give you a mystery, in clear language of the bible.
I asked, who chose the apostle Paul, (then Saul) on the road to Damascus to witness for him?. and I gave this scripture. Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel". and I asked, is this Jesus, who chose Paul/Saul, is he, the Lord Jesus, the Son or the Father?, which one.
Answer, the Son who is the Father. see what I have said. the son is the father. we know the Son name is Jesus Right. but I say the the Father name is Jesus. lets see.

in acts chapter 3, Peter and John through the power of Jesus the Christ, (the Holy Spirit) heals a lame man. now lets pick it up here at Acts 3:13 "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go. 14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; 15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses". hold the press for a few minutes. did we hear correctly of what the apostle Peter said. verse 13 "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers. HOLD THAT THOUGHT "the God of our fathers". now, listen to the apostle Paul account of what the disciple Ananias said to him in the city after his conversion on the road to Damascus. we have an account in act chapter 9, right. well we also have detail account of what was not recorded in chapter 9. now being re-told by the apostle himself. Acts 22:12 "And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there, 13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him 14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth". HOLD IT, Ananias said what?, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee" . wait a minute. in Acts 9 who chose Paul?, well lets see. Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel". it was the Lord Jesus speaking to Ananias here in chapter 9. so the Lord Jesus is The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers.

is this proof enough?. Ananias said, verse 14 of chapter 22, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee". well that settles that. and this is not 101G. that's scripture. so argue with scripture.
Oh come on? "the God of our fathers" is Christ and Christ and the Father are one, so what point do you think you are making?

Before Abraham was "I Am" There is no seperation between the Father and the Son, but only in that "God was manifest in the flesh" Now to pretend that any man really understands the depths of the Godhead, is just the vainity of mans carnal mind. What we have is the clear and evident witness of the scriptures of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, all three in One.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh come on? "the God of our fathers" is Christ and Christ and the Father are one, so what point do you think you are making?
Before Abraham was "I Am" There is no seperation between the Father and the Son, but only in that "God was manifest in the flesh" Now to pretend that any man really understands the depths of the Godhead, is just the vainity of mans carnal mind. What we have is the clear and evident witness of the scriptures of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, all three in One.

Hold it then, your doctrine states that there are three individual. three separate PERSON. are you saying that the son is the father, Y/N?

let me make it simple for you HiddenManna. are you saying that Christ the son is the Father, if so then it is only one PERSON, not TWO PERSON, NO first, and not a second Person, and that mean no trinity.

well HiddenManna

is your first PERSON in your Godhead, the one who you call father, is the SAME PERSON as the second PERSON of your Godhead whom you call son?.

Now listen real good. if you make the Lord Jesus the second person in your godhead. then he's no savior.

see you tomorrow night, getting too late.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trinitarians? Christianity is the religion of God as a Trinity. This message board holds to this most foundational belief. What you are challenging is the most fundamental doctrine. Rejection of this doctrine places you outside orthodoxy.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 aspen2, greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Christianity is the religion of God as a Trinity. I must differ with you on that. being HOLY, is the RELIGION OF TRUTH. Holy, or Holiness, (not as those who claim to be Holy) was here before the foundation of the world, or the heavens. God is Holy, "be ye Holy, for I AM Holy". this is what I follow. and this SAME Spirit, as you call God, is HOLY. and by him coming in Flesh, bone and Blood. he is our EXAMPLE for us to follow to be Holy like him. we, you and I have ignorantly been mislead by the doctrine of men, (the trinity, unitarianism, Oneness by men, and the dual or the 2 gods of the jehovah witness). God, our Lord never said that he was a trinity, or any of the other belief out there. he have always said "I", and only "I", meaning ONLY ONE PERSON. and he said, clearly that there is no other PERSON with him. Isaiah 45:5 "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me". notice, the capitalization of the "G" in God. so he is not talking about other "gods", with a Lower case "g". so the three PERSON is out. I believe the Lord is crystal clear.

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
101G said:

Hold it then, your doctrine states that there are three individual. three separate PERSON. are you saying that the son is the father, Y/N?

let me make it simple for you HiddenManna. are you saying that Christ the son is the Father, if so then it is only one PERSON, not TWO PERSON, NO first, and not a second Person, and that mean no trinity.

well HiddenManna

is your first PERSON in your Godhead, the one who you call father, is the SAME PERSON as the second PERSON of your Godhead whom you call son?.

Now listen real good. if you make the Lord Jesus the second person in your godhead. then he's no savior.

see you tomorrow night, getting too late.
Well I say only what the scriptures say, the Father and the Son are One. You seem to struggle with heavenly things, and feel you must bring them down to a carnal level? I do not, I say this is a great mystery of Gods Divine Godhead.