The Godhead

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
101G said:
2 NOAuthority.

You just don't get it do you??
It was GOD, in the Person of Christ.

I asked you was it the son or the Father who spoke to Saul. be it know that the one who spoke to Saul did not say he was the Christ. so which PERSON of your Godhead spoke to Saul?, well. now if you don't know which person of your Godhead spoke, then you default your doctrine as a fraud. because if one can't tell, even after he identified himself, and you don't know, then your doctrine is a lie. because you don't know who the father nor the son is. plain and simple, you're a fraud.

now if you can't answer, be quite. because you're dismissed.
Please refer to people by their actual names, and stop "dismissing" people.

I would like to answer your OP.

John 1:1 shows that in the beginning was the Word. So we can see in the beginning Jesus Christ existed. Jesus is not a created being. We can see the beginning the Word was with God. Now we have two persons, Jesus and God. But we see that Jesus is God. Is this implying Jesus is the Father? No, it is stating the divinity of Christ. Jesus Christ is God, much like God the Father. Then John 1:2 confirms by stating that the same (that same God, the Word) was WITH God. These are two persons of the Godhead who have their beginnings clearly stated, as being divine, not as one person.

We also have the Holy Spirit. We can find the Holy Spirit in Genesis 1:2, which was moving upon the waters. We know that the Holy Spirit is divine. Here we have three divine beings outside the verse that presents all three in one specific part, stating that there are THREE. But we cannot go there yet, because of the unfortunately easy way to twist this to mean literally one God.

We can see there is one Spirit (which comes out to God divine Spirit in the Strong's Concordance) which refers to the third person in the God head in Ephesians 4:4. Then in the next verse, we see that there is one LORD. This refers to the LORD Jesus Christ. Then in verse 6 we see "One God" let's stop there at those first two words. Is this literally saying there is only one God? No. We continue on and see "One God and Father" stop again. Are the Scriptures calling only God the Father, God? No. It continues on stating there is one God and Father which is above all, and through all. This is not denying the divinity of the Lord, which this verse separated, nor denying the divinity of the Holy Ghost. This is just how the Father is mostly referred to, as God the Father. We already saw Jesus is divine.

Now understanding not to take that "one" out of context, let's move on to the next "one" and see how Scripture defines it, and not common theology.

1 John 5:7 - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

See, there are THREE. The Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost, all which have been previously proven by other verses. This verse simply emphasizes that fact. But looking at the end of this verse, many immediately take it to mean 3 = 1. No, one is not defined that way when it speaks of God. Think for example, a married couple. Those two become one as they are married, wherefore they are no more two, but one. Does this mean literally one? Of course not, that's common sense, by simple observance.

The same applies in many areas, where it proclaims we become one. When we say we are to become one with Christ, do we ever mean literally one? Of course not! The same logic applies to Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, and His Father.

John 10:30 - I and my Father are one.

The Pharisees knew what this meant. They knew Jesus was claiming to be divine in this very sentence. But did He say, I and my Father are one being? Consider His prayer to His Father, and you shall see:

John 17:11 - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

The last parts of this verse show Jesus is asking that those He is praying for may be one, even as He and His Father are one. Is He praying that we may be literally one? No, of course not. But that we may be one in agreement, one in accord. We operate as one, bringing lost souls back to the Father.

John 17:21 - That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Again, speaking as the oneness. He then explains, the He is in the Father, and the Father in in Him. Then he asks that we may be one in them, that the world may believe. He is praying for oneness of our operations, all cooperative with God. They are one, not literally one, but one in perfect divine agreement, as those who are Christ's are to be as well.

John 17:23 - I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Now Jesus also says He shall be in us. Does this mean we are literally one? No, we are simply one in sharing the sorrows, the joys, the work, the accomplishments, etc. Jesus in us, and the Father in Him, Jesus in His Father, and us in Jesus and the Father. Does any of this depict literal oneness? Of course not.

So in response to your OP, no. There are 3 that bear record in Heaven. The Father, the Word, the Holy Ghost. And just as those three are one, so shall we be one with them.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Raeneske, GINOLJC

FIRST, one part at a time. John 1:1 shows that in the beginning was the Word. So we can see in the beginning Jesus Christ existed. Jesus is not a created being. We can see the beginning the Word was with God. Now we have two persons, Jesus and God. But we see that Jesus is God. Is this implying Jesus is the Father? No, it is stating the divinity of Christ. Jesus Christ is God, much like God the Father. Then John 1:2 confirms by stating that the same (that same God, the Word) was WITH God. These are two persons of the Godhead who have their beginnings clearly stated, as being divine, not as one person.
Now we have two persons, Jesus and God. But we see that Jesus is God. that's contradictory, either he is ONE PERSON, or TWO. not both. or you need to define what is a person to you.

and next, if it's two person, then give each person, personal Name please.

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
101G said:
2 Raeneske, GINOLJC

FIRST, one part at a time. John 1:1 shows that in the beginning was the Word. So we can see in the beginning Jesus Christ existed. Jesus is not a created being. We can see the beginning the Word was with God. Now we have two persons, Jesus and God. But we see that Jesus is God. Is this implying Jesus is the Father? No, it is stating the divinity of Christ. Jesus Christ is God, much like God the Father. Then John 1:2 confirms by stating that the same (that same God, the Word) was WITH God. These are two persons of the Godhead who have their beginnings clearly stated, as being divine, not as one person.
Now we have two persons, Jesus and God. But we see that Jesus is God. that's contradictory, either he is ONE PERSON, or TWO. not both. or you need to define what is a person to you.

and next, if it's two person, then give each person, personal Name please.
Maybe I wasn't clear. Jesus is God, as in Jesus is divine. And if you see the rest of my post, I continue with that logic. That Jesus is Divine, and that God the Father is Divine. Jesus is a God. The Father is a God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Raeneske
Maybe I wasn't clear. Jesus is God, as in Jesus is divine. And if you see the rest of my post, I continue with that logic. That Jesus is Divine, and that God the Father is Divine. Jesus is a God. The Father is a God.
Maybe I wasn't clear, NO YOU WAS NOT CLEAR. you said that, "Jesus is God". and then you turn around and say, "Jesus is a God". which one is it. is he the God or "A" God?. that's confusing. be more specific please.
because what I seeing from your response, or rather hearing is two Gods, and not two PERSONS. Jesus is a God, and the Father is a God. those are your words. maybe if you can gives us the PERSONAL NAME of the one whom you call father, maybe this will make it clear as to whom you speak of.
thanks in advance.

P.S. There are 3 that bear record in Heaven. The Father, the Word, the Holy Ghost. And just as those three are one, so shall we be one with them.
LOL, these are titles, not personal NAMES. father is a COMMON NOUN, NOT A PERSONAL NOUN, Word is a title, not a PERSONAL NAME. HOLY GHOST is a title and not a PERSONAL NAME. please give each person PERSONAL NAME in your Godhead, THANKS.

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
I like the way Paul describes the mystery of godliness, "God was manifest in the Flesh" "justified in the Spirit" preached...
I think the "Godhead" is seen and known here.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 HiddenManna, Greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus.
I like the way Paul describes the mystery of godliness, "God was manifest in the Flesh" "justified in the Spirit" preached...
I think the "Godhead" is seen and known here.

amen, I like the way the apostle Paul also describe the mystery of the Godhead as in 2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation".
God "was", "WAS", "was" in Christ. sound like John 1:1.

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
101G said:

2 Raeneske
Maybe I wasn't clear, NO YOU WAS NOT CLEAR. you said that, "Jesus is God". and then you turn around and say, "Jesus is a God". which one is it. is he the God or "A" God?. that's confusing. be more specific please.
because what I seeing from your response, or rather hearing is two Gods, and not two PERSONS. Jesus is a God, and the Father is a God. those are your words. maybe if you can gives us the PERSONAL NAME of the one whom you call father, maybe this will make it clear as to whom you speak of.
thanks in advance.

P.S. There are 3 that bear record in Heaven. The Father, the Word, the Holy Ghost. And just as those three are one, so shall we be one with them.
LOL, these are titles, not personal NAMES. father is a COMMON NOUN, NOT A PERSONAL NOUN, Word is a title, not a PERSONAL NAME. HOLY GHOST is a title and not a PERSONAL NAME. please give each person PERSONAL NAME in your Godhead, THANKS.
They both make complete sense to me. Let me try to explain it this way:
I am human. I am a human. Same thing, right?
Jesus is God. Jesus is a God. I am therefore stating that the Father is a God, and that Jesus is a God. Which would in fact be two Gods.

I don't understand your p.s. about titles and personal names. Because there are many names which God the Father has, there are many names which the Lord Jesus Christ has, and there are many names which the Holy Ghost also has. Those three titles speak of the not ONE person in the Godhead, but the THREE in the Godhead.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Raeneske
They both make complete sense to me. Let me try to explain it this way:
I am human. I am a human. Same thing, right?
Jesus is God. Jesus is a God. I am therefore stating that the Father is a God, and that Jesus is a God. Which would in fact be two Gods.

I am human. I am a human. Same thing, right?. wrong, "I" is singular. "I" is ONE, not two. "I" is only ONE PERSON. see your error?.
I don't understand your p.s. about titles and personal names. Because there are many names which God the Father has, there are many names which the Lord Jesus Christ has, and there are many names which the Holy Ghost also has. Those three titles speak of the not ONE person in the Godhead, but the THREE in the Godhead.

ONE PERSON can have many title. titles are common NAMES, or common nouns. even the devil have the common name "father", as in "father of lies". or the "son" as in "son" of perdition". are you understanding me now. a Personal name is a PROPER NAME, example, "JESUS". that is a Personal Name. "Joe" is a Personal name, but Joe can be a father.

Father, Word, and Holy Spirit is the Same PERSON with all of these titles.

Look Raeneske, I'm not here to argue with you, ok. just do me one favor, please post the personal name of each of the PERSON in your GODHEAD.
as for me it's simple. The Father Personal Name is "JESUS". the Son name is "JESUS, and the Holy Spirit Name is "JESUS". because he is the ONLY PERSON in the Godhead. see how easy that was?. so I'll be waiting for your answer.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Greeting to all in the name of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

I have never seen such deception in my lifetime. I have ask a simple question. what is the Personal Name of the one, whom the trinitarians call father?. and all I get is a run around. never a Name. last night our brother in Christ Jesus, Raenesk, posed a question with an analogy. here it is, "They both make complete sense to me. Let me try to explain it this way: I am human. I am a human. Same thing, right? I am therefore stating that the Father is a God, and that Jesus is a God. Which would in fact be two Gods".

NOTICE WHAT HE SAID. "Which would in fact be two Gods". well now is it "TWO" Gods, or ONE God?. I wish the Trinitarians make up their minds.
but lets examine his analogy. " Jesus is God. Jesus is a God". "I am human. I am a human". that "a" changed the whole ball game. if one say, "I" am human then that connote that you're "A PART OF ALL HUMANITY". but when one say, ""I" am "a" human you have just single yourself out of all humanity, within a class of humanity. yes you're human but you have classified yourself within all humanity. now what Raenesk was doing is just what the new translator of the bible is trying to do with God. John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth". they have translated the verse this way. "God is spirit". notice the Lower case "s" in some translation. but by saying is spirit, without the "a". God is within all "Classification" of deity. notice these new translation.
New International Version (©2011)
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."
New Living Translation (©2007)
For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth."
English Standard Version (©2001)
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
International Standard Version (©2012)
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."
NET Bible (©2006)
God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."
World English Bible
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Now these are even worst. they put God on the human nature spirit level as "a" spirit
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
God is a spirit. Those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."
Douay-Rheims Bible
God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth.
Darby Bible Translation
God is a spirit; and they who worship him must worship him in spirit and truth.

lets make it clear. if I would say, "I" have thoughts, vs "I" have "a" thought. is this the SAME. NO. but is "I"am having thoughts Yes, a thought is not the same as all the thoughts. because, that "a" thought might be "evil". did not God say my thought are not your thoughts?. but is not all thoughts are thoughts?. "a" thought is not the same as all thoughts. yet its a thought but in a different class of thoughts. GOD is not a Man the he should lie. so there are lying men, but is they not all men?.

well let me get to the point at hand with the doctrine of the trinity. for years the trinitarians have said, "no its not three Gods", but three PERSON in one God". ok, so that which Raenesk claim is false. "Which would in fact be two Gods". ok, lets just forget that for now. clear your head.
Now back to my Question, if, as the trinitarians have said, "three separate PERSON", in the Godhead. fine. ok, give me their individual PERSONAL NAMES of EACH PERSON.
starting with the Father?.......... the son, that's a no brainier, now the Holy Spirit?............

this is why the Trinitarians will not or can't answer.

#1. if they say, the LORD, GOD, his name is "Jesus", (which is the true name of the father, the son, and the Holy Ghost). then it is the "SAME" ONE Person, and the Godhead contain only ONE PERSON. and their trinity will be proven in error. so they can't go that route.

#2. if the trinitarians go with the fake name of Jehovah, or Yahweh, for the Father Personal name. I will address those name. for they are made up names, and most trinitarians know that. and if one give those fake name to the FATHER, then they will have to come up with another name for the PERSON whom they call the Holy Spirit. so that will be lying task also. a new name would have to be created. so they can't go that route.

#3. but here's the grand problem for the trinitarians. the title LORD. one, and I'll used his name, as I was told to do, churchauthority. who have responded to a scripture I have posted. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you". he said that this is the Son. and I quote, " it was GOD, in the Person of the Son". so God here is the Son. because God will SAVE US. and I responded with this Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour". so clearly then the LORD is GOD, the SAME ONE PERSON, since churchauthority have establish that God who "SAVES", is the "son". and the LORD all cap said that he is the ONLY SAVIOUR, then we MUST say that the LORD all caps is the SAME PERSON, as GOD the "SON". now knowing that, I will use just one scripture to prove the name point, that it is ONLY ONE PERSON in the Godhead. Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call". and there are many more references to this verse as well as the Trinitarians know this. and the word deliverance mean "save". so the name of the LORD who is GOD, shall SAVE, and who name is that? God's Name. remember Isaiah 35:4 "God will come and save us". and God is the "LORD" all cap, remember Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour". so clearly the one whom the trinitarians calls God is the LORD, the SAME PERSON, who is God, is the SAME PERSON who is "LORD". who is the "SAME" Saviour. and the "SAME" Saviour Name to call on to be saved, is Clearly "JESUS". and this SAME JESUS is clearly "a" PERSON, meaning only ONE PERSON. NOW, if Jesus is the one in Isaiah 35:4, and in Isaiah 43:11, I ask where is the one whom you call "FATHER"?. well. can't go that route either, because if they do then they must conclude that JESUS is the FATHER, without FLESH, BONE, and BLOOD in the old testament. and that flesh and blood was not in the old testament. so they can't go that route either. so what's it going to be is the LORD the Father, or the one whom you call "GOD" the Father?.

Now that's bible. and the scriptures do not contradict. so here's the premises. either Jesus is the ONLY PERSON in the Godhead, or the trinitarians must come up with the Personal name of the title person "father", and the title person "Holy Spirit".
I'll be waiting for your answer.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
101G said:
NO, answer the question. we are speaking of PERSON in the Godhead. you say it is three PERSON in the Godhead.

you said that the father and the son is not the same person. so the LORD, all cap is it the "Son" yes or NO?

because we have scripture stating that Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". so ca, which PERSON is the "LORD" all caps, the father, or the son.

if it's one God then its one PERSON. if you say a first, then a second, and a third then it's not one PERSON. its just that simple. the words "father ", "son", "Holy Spirit", are only titles of the same PERSON, not three, but only one PERSON.

so make up your mind, is it three PERSON, one GOD, or three God, one PERSON. either way you go is a dead end.
I have a question for you.

Let US make man in OUR image,,, , To whom was GOD referring to? i.e. to angels? or maybe himself, but how? Does this mean God is beside himself?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 JB greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus

you're late and dollar short on that question. see post #36 please.

*******************************************************************************************************

JB, I have answered your question, so please answer a question that I have asked for. you as a trinitarian believe in "three separate PERSON", in the Godhead. if that's your belief fine. all I'm asking is, give me their individual PERSONAL NAMES of EACH PERSON in your Godhead. not titles, Epithet, or Appellation. just the Proper, or Personal name for each PERSON.

starting with the Father PERSONAL NAME?

and the Holy Spirit PERSONAL NAME?

I'll be waiting for your answers.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
101G said:
2 JB greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus

you're late and dollar short on that question. see post #36 please.

*******************************************************************************************************

JB, I have answered your question, so please answer a question that I have asked for. you as a trinitarian believe in "three separate PERSON", in the Godhead. if that's your belief fine. all I'm asking is, give me their individual PERSONAL NAMES of EACH PERSON in your Godhead. not titles, Epithet, or Appellation. just the Proper, or Personal name for each PERSON.
starting with the Father PERSONAL NAME?

and the Holy Spirit PERSONAL NAME?

I'll be waiting for your answers.
Better a little to late than not at all. <_<

In considering John 14:23, what do you make of the statement ... WE will come and make our abode with him... .

Also, in regards to John 10:30, I assume you take it literally that he and the father are one in person and not just substance.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry about that posting to the trinity topic,

if you need some help in understanding the English personal pronouns, such as "WE, visit this site http://en.wikipedia....rsonal_pronouns

and if you need bible scripture to back it up , Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his".

Now jb, tell me how many "Spirit" is it?, ONE or TWO?. your call, :D

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
101G said:

if you need some help in understanding the English personal pronouns, such as "WE, visit this site http://en.wikipedia....rsonal_pronouns

and if you need bible scripture to back it up , Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his".

So you're a ONENESS pentecostal or the like?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 jb,

NO, not as they teach, nor Unitarian, and as you see neither Trinitarian, and definitely not a two God/god system of the Jehovah witness.

so can we get an answer to my question please?.

JB,
if you don't mind, please answer. I have to get up early in the morning. and be on the road. so your answer, please.

when one stall in an answering, either they don't KNOW, or can't find the ANSWER.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
101G said:

... , Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: Mk 12:29
101G said:
2 jb,

NO, not as they teach, nor Unitarian, and as you see neither Trinitarian, and definitely not a two God/god system of the Jehovah witness.

so can we get an answer to my question please?.
So, what denomination or belief system do you hold to? Messianic Jew?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: Mk 12:29

good, did you see it?. the LORD is the ONE Lord. ONE PERSON.

and now JB, drum roll.................... his name please?.

and since you have three person as one God. Starting with the one whom you call FATHER. :D his PERSONAL NAME Please.

and then we can get to the HOLY SPIRIT Personal NAME.

P.S. what denomination or belief system do you hold to? Messianic Jew?

what difference do it make?

your answer please.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
101G said:
Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: Mk 12:29

good, did you see it?. the LORD is the ONE Lord. ONE PERSON.

Ps: I didn't define ONE for you. Pss: I'm not going to either - should give you something to chew on. :)

and now JB, drum roll.................... his name please?.

and since you have three person as one God. Starting with the one whom you call FATHER. :D his PERSONAL NAME Please.

and then we can get to the HOLY SPIRIT Personal NAME.

Do you honestly think you have lead me to this so-called logical conclusion. At what point did I say that a trinity exists and therefore three "persons" exist in one- whatever the definition of 'person' may be?

P.S. what denomination or belief system do you hold to? Messianic Jew?

what difference do it make? No answer? You are certainly not of english descent.

your answer please.

your answer please.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 JB

I'm not really surprise of you. it's ashame not to know your Saviour name. as he have said, "you worship me with your lips, but your heart is far from me". you quote, "Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord" Mk 12:29. and have no idea of who the LORD is. listen, Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour". and the SAME LORD you quoted is God. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you". but yet you know not his name. Lord have mercy. but he said that in that day you will know his name. let me school you. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I". what did he, God, the LORD say JB, "I am he". listen, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins". did you hear him JB. in Isaiah 52:6 and in John 8:24, "I AM HE". the SAME ONE JB. and also he said if you don't believe him you will die in your sins. I think you better look at that again.

once again no show, no knowledge, and no understanding.
Good night.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
101G said:
2 JB
I'm not really surprise of you. it's ashame not to know your Saviour name. as he have said, "you worship me with your lips, but your heart is far from me". you quote, "Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord" Mk 12:29. and have no idea of who the LORD is. listen, Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour". and the SAME LORD you quoted is God. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you". but yet you know not his name. Lord have mercy. but he said that in that day you will know his name. let me school you. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I". what did he, God, the LORD say JB, "I am he". listen, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins". did you hear him JB. in Isaiah 52:6 and in John 8:24, "I AM HE". the SAME ONE JB. and also he said if you don't believe him you will die in your sins. I think you better look at that again.

once again no show, no knowledge, and no understanding.
Good night.

It's difficult to read between the lines of what someone has said, isn't it. Even if with great arrogance, one may believe they can. But you can't.

As for me... I say as HE says ... Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. ... .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 jb,
It's difficult to read between the lines of what someone has said, isn't it. Even if with great arrogance, one may believe they can. But you can't.
As for me... I say as HE says ... Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.

are you sure of your foundation. you can't believe our LORD and SAVIOUR?. just like the children in the desert, you will not enter in because of unbelief. and because of that unbelief they died. listen, ""I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins". instead of arguing with me, you better make sure as the apostle peter say. "make sure of your election, and calling". falling dead in the desert is nothing to play with.
play time is over, souls are at stake.

listen real good jb. Hebrews 3:10 "Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest. 12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God".

p.s. if you THINK you have eternal life?, search the scriptures".

you're done. no answer means you don't know

it's amazing the trinitarians claim three PERSON, but they don't know their name. what a waste of religion.
see ya jb.