The good things happening here on earth.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are many good things in my life Pearl. My wife, my long lost sister...etc...my life knowing my Lord is with me above all...I just cannot though ignore or dismiss these wild beasts dressed in professional dress, smiling in my face and attempting to destroy my country, or should I say ALL OUR countries; attempting to take our freedoms away. I'm a realist, and I love to be a dreamer at times, just not today.

Bless you,

APAK
I'm sure you lots of really good thing in your life and I thought that in this thread was about posting good and positive things but there has been a lot of moaning and negative posts.

Reactions: APAK

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha Nancy, what thread can escape a few minor side issues?
Not many Pat, I should really keep in mind the thread title before I comment on someone else's post.
Very bad habit...:oops:
On a lighter note...answered prayer in my own life is abounding no end and, WHAT encouragement and way to grow our faith strong as a rock! Also, there are some I know who are asking questions of me about all the stuff going on, they are not believers...maybe in name only as, they do not read the Word but, hear things I say. OPERTUNITY!!!! :)
xo

Reactions: Pearl