The Goodness of the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is good and gives good things to those who trust Him.

I was broken, prodigal, and a slave to sin. I had every reason to fail and be disqualified. But God brought me out of all the drama into a place of security and peace in His presence.

No arguments in my marriage, no bills unpaid, no drama, and victory over all kinds of temptation.

Not because of anything I deserve, but because of His goodness. He is worthy to be praised because even if none of those things happened---His presence is everything. The fact that we have access to Him at all times through prayer.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is good and gives good things to those who trust Him.

I was broken, prodigal, and a slave to sin. I had every reason to fail and be disqualified. But God brought me out of all the drama into a place of security and peace in His presence.

No arguments in my marriage, no bills unpaid, no drama, and victory over all kinds of temptation.

Not because of anything I deserve, but because of His goodness. He is worthy to be praised because even if none of those things happened---His presence is everything. The fact that we have access to Him at all times through prayer.

He surely blesses those who diligently seek Him

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To know God is to know Love.

To go deeper into His presence is to realize we serve a God who cannot be outdone in giving. To know that He cares so deeply.

We behold His severity and His goodness but His goodness towards those who love Him is unmatched.

There is a fulfillment and a satisfaction from worshipping Him that cannot be gotten from anywhere else. A worthiness that demands our very lives. But in giving our lives, He gives us everything we need and more.

Reactions: Lambano and farouk