The Gospel of John Bible Study

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Clearly you don't know what reformed means when talking about theology. But yeah, you quoted Scriptures but did not show how I have actually denied Christ. More false witness.
Like calling me a liar, we shall see, but seems even Christ said such things must come to an end.

Mar_6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Just keep, keeping his people from Him

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like calling me a liar, we shall see, but seems even Christ said such things must come to an end.

Mar_6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Just keep, keeping his people from Him
Again, baseless accusations.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No you didn't, you just quoted Scripture but didn't say how it applied to me. More false witness.
That what I love about the religious, no matter what denominattion they are from they all harp on about nothing. All sound the same. Being that way since before Christ. Nothing new under the sun.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That what I love about the religious, no matter what denominattion they are from they all harp on about nothing. All sound the same. Being that way since before Christ. Nothing new under the sun.
Wanting to know how you get off saying I have denied Christ is NOT harping on about nothing!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wanting to know how you get off saying I have denied Christ is NOT harping on about nothing!
Lets do thsi again.

You deny HE can speak to man when He says He can,
You deny that men can see Him when it happened many times after His resurrection
You deny that men can walk with Him alone, even though thats is what He asked
You deny His spirit that God sends to those who believe so that we dont need men to teach us -thats a fly in your ointment is it not.
And worst of all, you dont send His children to Him you keep them for yourself.

God told Pharaoh let my people go so that they may serve me, but you need men to serve you, who made you King to rule and reign over His people.

Have fun.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You deny HE can speak to man when He says He can,
I have never said this.

You deny that men can see Him when it happened many times after His resurrection
After the resurrection and before his ascension.

You deny that men can walk with Him alone, even though thats is what He asked
Verse?

You deny His spirit that God sends to those who believe so that we dont need men to teach us -thats a fly in your ointment is it not.
I do not deny He sends His spirit. I do deny that we don't need man to teach us since the Scriptures demand us to teach and preach.

And worst of all, you dont send His children to Him you keep them for yourself.
How so?

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I did a word search of a number of the preferred texts, i.e. KJV, and could not find your quote of "do not forsake the assembly of yourselves together." Perhaps, it would be good for you to provide the reference from the "bible" of this quote to confirm that it is found in the scriptures, otherwise you are blowing a lot of hot air up, you know where.
Hebrews 10:25.