The Gospel of Reconciliation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus didn't choose Judas to be a "devil".
I never said he did.....as I said, Jesus knew he was going to betray him, as he knew his heart...Jesus / God didn’t cause his heart to be rotten.

He was chosen to fulfil the will of God.....

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I never said he did.....as I said, Jesus knew he was going to betray him, as he knew his heart...Jesus / God didn’t cause his heart to be rotten.

He was chosen to fulfil the will of God.....

Yes......
I didnt say that you said it.
I just stated that Jesus chose because all of it was according to prophecy.

Prophecy, Bible Prophecy,..... is what proves the Bible is God's word, as it states future events that have happened, are happening, and will happen.

No other "book", can do this... much less do it with 100% accuracy.
Not the Quran, or the Book of Mormon, or any of that religious trash.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes......
I didnt say that you said it.
I just stated that Jesus chose because all of it was according to prophecy.

Prophecy, Bible Prophecy,..... is what proves the Bible is God's word, as it states future events that have happened, are happening, and will happen.

No other "book", can do this... much less do it with 100% accuracy.
Not the Quran, or the Book of Mormon, or any of that religious trash.
Yes, I agree it was all according to prophecy.

Why Calvin preached that God causes people to be the way they are...that he causes their hearts to be rotten.....that’s the devils way of thinking......maybe Calvin was demon possessed.....and not a man of God......didn’t he murder someone?...I’m sure I read that somewhere?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, I agree it was all according to prophecy.

Why Calvin preached that God causes people to be the way they are...that he causes their hearts to be rotten.....that’s the devils way of thinking......maybe Calvin was demon possessed.....and not a man of God......didn’t he murder someone?...I’m sure I read that somewhere?

We understand that God knows what is going to happen next.
No matter what,..
The next child born on the earth, the next hurricane, the next Hamas rocket fired into Israel..
God knows all of this is going to happen , before it happens, next.

= "FOREKNOWLEDGE of God".

Be-fore it happens , Knowledge.

Calvin decided to create a twisted theology that redefined "God knowing all before it happens" as "God Pre-destined it" "God caused it".

Then he took THAT lie, and chained it to "evil"..... and "going to hell"..... and "Hitler" and everything... that ever happens, .. Calvin defined it as "pre-destined". or Pre-Caused by GOD to happen.

This is why Calvinist's blame God for evil.

Then, he took it farther into CRAZY.... and said... "The Cross is only pre-destined for SOME"..

So, it could be that he was demon possessed as Hebrews 13:9 says that these type people, teaching such Anti-Christ and Anti-Cross theology, are teaching "doctrines of Devils".

J Calvin's Cross denying theology, is demonic.

Reactions: Ritajanice

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that a dog cannot return to its vomit? I think you are missing the point of all the writings in the bible. We have free agency as long as we live in these mortal bodies. There is a judgment coming based on what we did with what we have been given. Being smug at this time will prove to have been a very foolish stance on that day. (But who nowadays has any wisdom?) :rolleyes:
Im saying that those for whom Christ died, by His Death for them, they were reconciled to God, and saved by His Life. Its impossible for them to die in their sins in unbelief.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before we are born, The all Knowing God (God's Foreknowledge).. KNOWS, who is going to NEVER BELIEVE In Christ.

They CHOSE it.

God KNEW this, about them, before they were born on earth.

God didnt CAUSE this.... He Fore-KNEW IT...

Its just like your issue, @brightfame52
God KNOWS you are going to continue to worship Calvin, as you preach Calvin, Not Christ.
God KNEW you would, before you were born.
God KNEW you would become a victim of Calvinism, before you were BORN.

God FOR-KNEW IT.... @brightfame52 .... (Foreknowledge) be He didnt CAUSE IT.

The CAUSE of your Cult Theology = is because someone TAUGHT YOU to believe Calvin's Lies.
And GOD KNEW you would, learn them, and preach Calvin's Lies, before you were born.

Do not blame God for your Calvinism.
He didnt' cause it.
But God KNEW YOU WOULD BECOME Calvin's VICTIM..... BEFORE, you were born.

= God's Foreknowledge.
The reason why some people die in their sins in unbelief is because Christ didnt die for them, they were not of His Sheep He died for. Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

See who did Jesus specifically stated He died for here Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot reconcile ourselves to God by works, laws or religion. The Catholic church cannot reconcile anyone to God. If you believe that it can, you have been deceived. Many believe that they can reconcile themselves to God by keeping the commandments. Others believe that they can reconcile themselves to God by living holy lives. If you believe that you can do something or become something that will reconcile you into God, you have been deceived.

12-20-23

2 Corinthians 5:17-21

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Read full chapter

Love, Walter

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

12-20-23​

2 Corinthians 5:17-21​

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Read full chapter

Love, Walter
Right. The word of reconciliation is the Gospel. When we hear and believe the Gospel we are reconciled unto God, Romans 10:17.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the religionist is in the dark on, is that Christs Death which reconciles them to God that He died for, that reconciliation includes its application, so that they are saved by His Life Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved[application] by his life.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right. The word of reconciliation is the Gospel. When we hear and believe the Gospel we are reconciled unto God, Romans 10:17.
False, the reconciliation to God took place when Christ died ad when they were enemies in unbelief Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

You preaching a false gospel

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The application of reconciliation is brought about by the New Birth to make reconciliation a spiritual reality, to make it experiential, thats when faith is given, and belief of the Truth 2 Cor 5:19-20

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False, the reconciliation to God took place when Christ died ad when they were enemies in unbelief Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

You preaching a false gospel
If it isn't according to Calvinism, you reject it.

Calvinism does away with the Gospel and justification by faith. It also does away with the judgment, no one needs to be judged if they were saved before the foundation of the world. I bet that you believe that Snow White and the dwarfs are real live persons.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it isn't according to Calvinism, you reject it.

Calvinism does away with the Gospel and justification by faith. It also does away with the judgment, no one needs to be judged if they were saved before the foundation of the world. I bet that you believe that Snow White and the dwarfs are real live persons.
You deny scripture, a sure sign of a false teacher.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You deny scripture, a sure sign of a false teacher.
Your Calvinist God will not let you hear and believe that "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16. You have selective faith, you can only believe in the Calvinist faith, which is a corrupted faith. John Calvin is a demon.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Calvinist God will not let you hear and believe that "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16. You have selective faith, you can only believe in the Calvinist faith, which is a corrupted faith. John Calvin is a demon.
You oppose reconciliation by Christs Death a sure evidence of a false witness. This thread should be called the anti gospel of reconciliation.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You teach that people Christ reconciled to God by His death can turn around and lose it, lose their Salvation. Thats an attack on the Death of Christ, an undoing of what He did !
Your Calvinist God makes up things and causes you to believe that I said them. All that come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him can never lose their salvation. Paul wrote, "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 8:38-39.

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Calvinist God makes up things and causes you to believe that I said them. All that come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him can never lose their salvation. Paul wrote, "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 8:38-39.
You teach that Christs Death can be made null and void by the will of man. Christ you say reconciled every individual to God BY HIS DEATH, yet if they dont accept it, they go to hell no longer reconciled to God by Christs Death. Thats a attack on Gods Grace and Christs Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.