The Great Global Reset.... is the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are preaching to the choir! I know this very well. My point is, for what reason was it, that Jesus should tell us where satan's seat was THEN?
Ans. He wants us to find the symbol of Asclepius, that is still being used TODAY.
You don't find it odd, that it is on the insignia of the WHO of the UN??
Or are you hung up on fantasies of church-ianity, and their misguided views of the Great tribulation?

Is satan's seat still in Pergamos, or is it now somewhere else, knowing that he can only be in one place at a time.
Where is satan's power and authority being made visible? Its being manifested through where the seat of his authority now is.
The altar of Pergamum is in the Berlin Museum. Interest, at Obama's Democrat Nomination in 2008, he had this Throne of Satan duplicated..I remember reading something a out it having the designed measurements and combinations thereof equaling 666 inches for small structures like the podium and the throne itself in feet. He's no doubt in charge of the shadow government/Deep State. Hes not sitting around at his home in Marthas Vineyard warching TV, he has been behind every attack from the Media. He strategizes. But if course Soros money drives it and now Gates has his investments in the vaccines - $10 billion! What a do-gooder -helping the world. He's an atheist - watch out for his vaccine. OH I think his money went I to several companies but Moderna is the major one.
Welcome to the New World Order 2021.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we know Satan is the one behind the scenes puling the strings of the global plan. All he is waiting on is for God to allow him to try to pull off his doomed to fail overthrow of God!

The Antichrist (aka the beast) is the culmination of secular and spiritual humanism wrapped up into one person! The AC is not possessed by Satan, He is Satans physical son! Let us remember Satan is not omnipresent and can only be in one place at one time!

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Satan cannot confer His power and authority and still be separate from the AC. Satan definitely empowers him, but does not possess him. He is already a hybrid like the Nephilim in Gen 6, Jesus and now the counter feit Jesus, the Antichrist. Part man, part spirit being.
You are entitled to your view.
The heads are nations, the horns are rulers of nations all together representing the Beast. 3 hirns were plucked and one hirn emerged from the remaining seven. Could there be a correlation between those three horns and recent leaders who have been plucked out of their nations: Sadaam Hussein, Mubarak and Quadafi? They tried to pick Assad out and so far failed. So if a leader of one of these remaining countries, like Iran or Syria suffers a deadly wound, may be goes into a temporary coma, then comes back with supernatural powers - I would think that he is possessed by Satan Who has taken over his body.
Just a different slant. And notice in verse 4, they are worshipping the Beast.
Are'nt Muslims already antichrists and anti-Semitic and don't they already worship a false god? Or do you suppose the world will just start worshipping a leader of the UN, in the new system. Secular non- believers are not accustomed to worshipping anyone but themselves of money. Their primary objection to God us that they want to stay on their own thrones.
I think Rev. 20:4 is the signature of the Beast as we have seen _ beheading!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you are a "Charismatic" Lady, you should be able to follow the Lord's Spirit in what I am going to share. Much of Christianity is upside down, in regards to God's fulfillment of His prophetic words.

In my recent post, I was generalizing time past from our perspective, in reference to Rev. 1[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Many do not pay attention to when the "last days" began, and what it really is all about.
The "last days" began on Pentacost.
Acts 2[17] And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Concerning Jesus' first appearance, as prophesied of the 70 weeks in KJV- Daniel 9:24, all of that was fulfilled in 70 AD.
The only remaining part, is that which has been happening to both the Jews and Gentiles, ever since their Temple was destroyed, of which is shown in Daniel 9:26...and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

However, what was it that was provided by God, to those who became desolate, or rather are desolate?
Ans. Verse 27... and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

What is God pouring out upon the desolate, through Jesus, to those who are without God in the world?
Ans. The Gift of His Holy Spirit, to all who believe!

Now go back to KJV-Daniel 9:24 and study that, and you will see that the entirety of it is about Jesus, and what God "determined" of what would take place through Him in "the last days".

I understand Daniel 9:24-27, but what does that have to do with us now. You are reading Daniel 9 differently than I do. See if this helps. Young's Literal Translation

And he hath strengthened a covenant with many -- one week, and [in] the midst of the week he causeth sacrifice and present to cease, and by the wing of abominations he is making desolate, even till the consummation, and that which is determined is poured on the desolate one.'

The desolate one is the desolator. It is judgment on the one who destroyed the temple.

And you are right, Daniel 9:24-27 was fulfilled in 70 AD. Do you know what made up the "week"? Hint: 70 AD is in the middle. Same thing as happened in chapter 8

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The heads are nations, the horns are rulers of nations all together representing the Beast. 3 hirns were plucked and one hirn emerged from the remaining seven. Could there be a correlation between those three horns and recent leaders who have been plucked out of their nations: Sadaam Hussein, Mubarak and Quadafi? They tried to pick Assad out and so far failed. So if a leader of one of these remaining countries, like Iran or Syria suffers a deadly wound, may be goes into a temporary coma, then comes back with supernatural powers - I would think that he is possessed by Satan Who has taken over his body.
Are'nt Muslims already antichrists and anti-Semitic and don't they already worship a false god? Or do you suppose the world will just start worshipping a leader of the UN, in the new system. Secular non- believers are not accustomed to worshipping anyone but themselves of money. Their primary objection to God us that they want to stay on their own thrones.

Well I do not think you have to worry about a leader rising with the supernatural powers. we are not in teh 7 year period called teh tribulation. that time starts when the Antichrist signs a 7 year treaty with Israel.

But as for the beast and the seven heads? We only need to look to teh bible for teh answer:

REv. 17:

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The antichrist iss the eleventh horn as declared by Daniel and also the 8th head as shown here.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand Daniel 9:24-27, but what does that have to do with us now. You are reading Daniel 9 differently than I do. See if this helps. Young's Literal Translation

And he hath strengthened a covenant with many -- one week, and [in] the midst of the week he causeth sacrifice and present to cease, and by the wing of abominations he is making desolate, even till the consummation, and that which is determined is poured on the desolate one.'

The desolate one is the desolator. It is judgment on the one who destroyed the temple.

And you are right, Daniel 9:24-27 was fulfilled in 70 AD. Do you know what made up the "week"? Hint: 70 AD is in the middle. Same thing as happened in chapter 8
CL, without expending alot personal history of why I read only the KJV, translated from the Textus Receptus Greek, I can tell you that most all of the modern bibles of today, are translated from the Wescott and Hort Greek.
As a result, the differences in interpretations of prophecy between them, is far from each other, in the extreme.
So, I am not surprised that what I have shown, confuses you to think that I am reading something differently, than what you are. And course, that right there just proves my point.

Church-ianity has adopted all of the current denominational words of its own teachings, of which is nothing more than church doctrines interpreting the Bible to us, and not that of John 16:13 through faith.

I have been a born again Christian for 46 years, and I have run the gamut of professional and off the wall interpretations, until out of sheer frustration and great mental anguish, I threw myself upon God's Mercy and Guidance, that I would learn nothing more of any religious author, or any denominational slant, except that which He Himself alone should teach me through His word and by the Holy Spirit.

That was 25 years ago, and I would not trade it for anything else, or anything less.
No more am I: "ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7.

Btw, for biblical word referencing, I do use the Youngs Analytical Concordance and the Strongs Concordance.

So then for all of the confusion that's out there on topics in biblical prophecy, you can trust the following as being a sound principle to help with discernment:
"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.

Reactions: Truman

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question to you is, WHICH "he" in that context, "shall confirm the covenant with many, and cause the (temple) sacrifice and present to cease"?
Is it:
1. The Roman Titus?
2. Jesus Christ Himself?
3. A future worldly leader to come?
If you come to the correct answer, it is because the Lord's Spirit is guiding you.
However, if you don't, then know that the subtle preconceived ideas of others, are telling you what to learn, not to mention a bible that was translated from the Westcott and Hort Greek text.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well we know Satan is the one behind the scenes puling the strings of the global plan. All he is waiting on is for God to allow him to try to pull off his doomed to fail overthrow of God!

The Antichrist (aka the beast) is the culmination of secular and spiritual humanism wrapped up into one person! The AC is not possessed by Satan, He is Satans physical son! Let us remember Satan is not omnipresent and can only be in one place at one time!

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
An angelic/human hybrid. Sounds familiar. - I have 2 sons and 7 grandkids and I certainly don't deserve them. God is the best! Shalom.

Satan cannot confer His power and authority and still be separate from the AC. Satan definitely empowers him, but does not possess him. He is already a hybrid like the Nephilim in Gen 6, Jesus and now the counter feit Jesus, the Antichrist. Part man, part spirit being.
CL, without expending alot personal history of why I read only the KJV, translated from the Textus Receptus Greek, I can tell you that most all of the modern bibles of today, are translated from the Wescott and Hort Greek.
As a result, the differences in interpretations of prophecy between them, is far from each other, in the extreme.
So, I am not surprised that what I have shown, confuses you to think that I am reading something differently, than what you are. And course, that right there just proves my point.

Church-ianity has adopted all of the current denominational words of its own teachings, of which is nothing more than church doctrines interpreting the Bible to us, and not that of John 16:13 through faith.

I have been a born again Christian for 46 years, and I have run the gamut of professional and off the wall interpretations, until out of sheer frustration and great mental anguish, I threw myself upon God's Mercy and Guidance, that I would learn nothing more of any religious author, or any denominational slant, except that which He Himself alone should teach me through His word and by the Holy Spirit.

That was 25 years ago, and I would not trade it for anything else, or anything less.
No more am I: "ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7.

Btw, for biblical word referencing, I do use the Youngs Analytical Concordance and the Strongs Concordance.

So then for all of the confusion that's out there on topics in biblical prophecy, you can trust the following as being a sound principle to help with discernment:
"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.
I use different translations but rely on the Lord to show me what He says it means. - I relate to a lot of what you say. Specifically, the bride and the "church." Shalom.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The altar of Pergamum is in the Berlin Museum. Interest, at Obama's Democrat Nomination in 2008, he had this Throne of Satan duplicated..I remember reading something a out it having the designed measurements and combinations thereof equaling 666 inches for small structures like the podium and the throne itself in feet. He's no doubt in charge of the shadow government/Deep State. Hes not sitting around at his home in Marthas Vineyard warching TV, he has been behind every attack from the Media. He strategizes. But if course Soros money drives it and now Gates has his investments in the vaccines - $10 billion! What a do-gooder -helping the world. He's an atheist - watch out for his vaccine. OH I think his money went I to several companies but Moderna is the major one.
Welcome to the New World Order 2021.
You have a good handle of what's coming on the world scene.
I'm going to throw out to you an understanding that the Lord revealed to me through His word by His Holy Spirit. But before I do, you should know that I once was a firm believer of the Pre-millennial view, but in the past few years, the Lord has been guiding me into the Amillennial view, but not in the rigidity as it is doctrinally outlined by the scholarly learned Religious.

You brought up the numerical number of "666" . Personally, I refrain from presenting it in that way, mainly because such a manifestation becomes corrupted by all sorts of false inuendos. I much rather state it as it is written in the KJV: "six hundred threescore and six". In the numerical form, it has a habit of forming false understandings within peoples minds, of which sends our train of thought into a world of comic book fantasy, and on a wild goose chase through the Bible, causing us to force fit anything that we can find to justify it.

In a following post, I will reveal what I have learned through the Lord about "six hundred threescore and six".
To get this started, in Rev. the number of itself means nothing, except to be a reference for us to learn how it is used through another scripture, which is 1 Kings 10:14.

2B Cont'd

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cont'd:

"Six hundred, threescore and six"
Do you know WHAT it is that you should be looking at, concerning the reference of "six hundred, threescore and six"?
In Revelation 13[ 18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Those words in the above verse of Rev. 13 are for us to reference another Bible scripture, and not for any other purpose!!
Please go to KJV- 1 Kings 10:14, read the number "six hundred threescore and six" there, and then digest the words: "gold in one year".

"Here is wisdom" .
Q. Where is wisdom found?
A. In God's word.

"It is the number of a man".
Q. What man had to deal with that number
A. Solomon.

Q. What is universally known about Solomon?
A. Apart from Christ Himself, God gave Solomon to be the "wisest" man in the world. He had wisdom!

"His number is Six hundred threescore and six" .
Q. As for Solomon, what was that number a count of?
A. Gold, that was gifted to him.

Q. How much gold was "counted"?
A. Six hundred, threescore and six talents. One "talent" weight was approx. 137 pounds.

Q. What do we equate gold with today?
A. Money (fiat currency).

Q. How did that amount of gold come to Solomon?
A. The government of the queen of Sheeba gifted six hundred, threescore and six talents of gold to Solomon freely.

Q. For how long was that amount of gold coming to Solomon as a gift?
A. In one year.

Q. What is the concept of "Universal Basic Income"-UBI all about?
A. All governments shall gift to their citizens a specified allotment of money, freely.
For how long will that go on?
It could be for at least one year

Q. Why?
A. To stave off poverty in the coming Global economic collapse.

Q. What will happen to our present US economic system, after a global economic collapse?
A. It will completely collapse, so that the Banking Elite Empire (evolved 10H beast) can institute their new economic paradigm of "digitized money".

What is the catalyst (forerunner) that shall cause the global economic collapse?
A. Medical marshal law, through the global medical pandemic, aka **COVID-19.
Please notice the word " catalyst" as used by Christine Legarde of the EU Central Bank. (see video track position 11:17-20)

Q. What will it be, that shall be presented to the world, to keep the economy going, and keep people from starving for lack of food etc.?
A. The concept of UBI (Universal Basic Income) will be enacted immediately, via "digitized money". An allotment of the same, will be freely deposited in everyone's bank account, by all the central banks, in all the world's governments. In the USA, the Federal Reseve bank has created a "digital wallet" for everyone who has a SSN.
Not only that, all of such have recently received in 2020, an "app" from the government, downloaded into our cell phones, for the sole purpose of tracking covid-19 cases, specifically yourself.
Once you have been vaccinated for covid-19, the app in your phone will be activated as a **"certificate of compliance", whereby you shall then be approved to freely engage in all social and economic activity, in all parts of the world. You will no longer be under the status of "lock-down". Iows, according to the Bibe, you will be ABLE (allowed, permitted, approved) to "Buy" and "Sell".

So then, whether the C-19 vaccination is safe or not, their goal for those who ARE vaccinated, will be to receive the FREE stimulus package of digitized dollars from the Federal Reserve. Do you hear that?

The internal social dilemas and *chaos, that shall ensue, will devastate most countries.
As a result, due to the bleak conditions on a global scale, the UN (image of the beast) will take full control, dictating to all nations as to what to do, in order to recover and conform to their NWO, through the Luciferian Doctrine, of which has been kept in hiding. Not until after the *"chaos" has done its damage throughout the world, will the Luciferian Doctrine then be manifested to the whole world (*Ordo Ab Cao). Rev. 13:11-16
[16] And he [the image] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

*Note:
"Ordo Ab Cao" in Latin means:
" Order out of chaos".
The above term has its origin from the 33 degree Freemasons and the Illuminati, aka the Deep State, Banking Elite, such as the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, JP Morgan etc., which is the Beast with 10H, and has evolved into the Global Financial Empire for the whole world.
What is the "International Monetary Fund" (IMF)? How Does the International Monetary Fund Function?
**Note:
C-
certificate
O- of
V- vaccination
ID- identification
19- the year of outbreak

In Nov. 2020 the Fed Reserve Chair Jerome Powell said: "We are never going back To the old economy".
We're never going back to the old economy, Fed Chairman says - CNN

The next turn of events, that will bring about the digitized dollar in the US, will be the former Chairperson of the Federal Reserve (Janet Yellen), shall become Secretary of the Treasury in the USA.
The Treasury of the US cannot print money, unless the Federal Reserve authorizes it.
The current Chair Person of the Fed is Jerome Powell. Joe Biden's newly selected Secretary of the US Treasury, is former Fed Chair person, Janet Yellen. That is like "the fox guarding the hen house".

Reference: 1 Kings 10:14; Revelation 3:14

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I use different translations but rely on the Lord to show me what He says it means. - I relate to a lot of what you say. Specifically, the bride and the "church." Shalom.

Well I use King James because I have used it for over 30 years and am very comfortable with it.

But I also have over 30 translations and paraphrases available to look at, see how it may be worded in more modern English and to see whast others are reading. There are some excellent translations out there and some good, and some lousy. I have yet to find a paraphrase and "dynamic translation" that is not fraught with errors.

I also love to go into the Greek and Hebrew to see its original construct and also a history of how words were used by the authors. Just like understanding the US Constitution, with the Bible I am origialist/constructionist.

while I believe we can glean many personal applications from a verse, I also believe there is only one "interpretation" of that verse. And if the Bible shows that teh verse is symbolic by th euse of comparative terms or because the plain sense of the text makes complete nonsense, then I believe God said what He meant and meant what He said.

And when Symbols are used, I believeonly the bible itself translates that symbol. It may not give all the particulars of a symbol but defines it just the same.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately it will happen! Especially if Biden/Harris become presidential. They are of the Democratic Socialist Party, and are all for Social Globalism.
This just infuriates me to no end! :mad: We have way too many traitors who have infiltrated our government! This year has been a real eye opener to just how wide and deep the swamp in Washington DC truly is and how despicable the liberal media is and how many anti-American domestic terrorists we have roaming the streets in America. When it all hits the fan, do you believe that our military and police force nation wide will flip on us?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Muslims are the Semitic race in fact, history proves this is the majority of Muslims by far.
I believe in the USA that the term Anti-Semitic was conditioned into the people to swallow such nonsense, in Australia the concept of Anti-Semitic came in around 30 years ago, by USA TV shows in the main I believe.
All Australians people could be regarded as anti Jewish and mainly because no Christians look up to the Jews, I never seen anyone looking up to the Jews in the 60's, that Jewish idolising only started to come in the 1990's that I remember when I heard a footballer just say off the cuff remark totally Australian saying that all said, Beware of the Jew who comes bearing gifts and he was attacked threatened his job by the works of the TV presenter making a big deal of this. but what the footballer was saying was just common folklore. but the presenter totally went out of his way to bastardised the context of the footballer intent clearly.

The Jews were despised for their money lending and cunning ruthless business dealings by all Australian, they knew the history because most were Christians before the 70's. so the saying was totally common.
I have a Jewish sir name and knew that such was nothing to do with a racial thing, but a business, insurance and banking people perspective totally perspective to watch out for such regardless of race at all, it was the intentions of such crafty ness that was the whole point, but from the 90's the media in Aus turned this all around to become an attack on a so called race of people. but in fact nothing was more further from the truth in Australia, but for that from 1972 or so we got a influx of Islamic people coming to live in Australia down South in Victoria and Sydney and what this type of people were on about had nothing to do with Australians perspective at all. but the media used this nonsense to undermine Australian people and toss them all in the same bag as the idiot Islamic community.

The context of Beware of the Jew who comes baring gifts has to do with Anti Christian intentions, lacking Grace of Christian Charity and as Christians in the times, we were to be held accountable for our actions is such dealings with anyone who intentions were to undermine us as a God fearing people who despised the cunning works of sinful men.

There is no such thing as Anti-Semitic worthy of jack, Anti Jewish is what one should say in fact and that this is relating to the religion mind you, just as one has the right to question the Roman Catholic Church or any other religion on any point one may raise, but out of all religions of man one stands out above all nowadays and that's worshiping the Political Correctness gods, now can you take them on ? no ! it's forbidden ! and it's the most powerful religion in the world now and it has undermined all under it's power totally.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as Anti-Semitic worthy of jack, Anti Jewish is what one should say in fact and that this is relating to the religion mind you, just as one has the right to question the Roman Catholic Church or any other religion on any point one may raise, but out of all religions of man one stands out above all nowadays and that's worshiping the Political Correctness gods, now can you take them on ? no ! it's forbidden ! and it's the most powerful religion in the world now and it has undermined all under it's power totally.
Now you can relate when I said that there will be no "one world religion", as how most people understand "religion".
What you have described is what the Luciferian Doctrine is. Its a psychological persuasion of Humanism. Through fear, it forces people to filter their speech, for the sake of being politically correct, even though all is incorrect.
Freedom of speech is virtually dead.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Muslims are the Semitic race in fact, history proves this is the majority of Muslims by far.
I believe in the USA that the term Anti-Semitic was conditioned into the people to swallow such nonsense, in Australia the concept of Anti-Semitic came in around 30 years ago, by USA TV shows in the main I believe.
All Australians people could be regarded as anti Jewish and mainly because no Christians look up to the Jews, I never seen anyone looking up to the Jews in the 60's, that Jewish idolising only started to come in the 1990's that I remember when I heard a footballer just say off the cuff remark totally Australian saying that all said, Beware of the Jew who comes bearing gifts and he was attacked threatened his job by the works of the TV presenter making a big deal of this. but what the footballer was saying was just common folklore. but the presenter totally went out of his way to bastardised the context of the footballer intent clearly.

The Jews were despised for their money lending and cunning ruthless business dealings by all Australian, they knew the history because most were Christians before the 70's. so the saying was totally common.
I have a Jewish sir name and knew that such was nothing to do with a racial thing, but a business, insurance and banking people perspective totally perspective to watch out for such regardless of race at all, it was the intentions of such crafty ness that was the whole point, but from the 90's the media in Aus turned this all around to become an attack on a so called race of people. but in fact nothing was more further from the truth in Australia, but for that from 1972 or so we got a influx of Islamic people coming to live in Australia down South in Victoria and Sydney and what this type of people were on about had nothing to do with Australians perspective at all. but the media used this nonsense to undermine Australian people and toss them all in the same bag as the idiot Islamic community.

The context of Beware of the Jew who comes baring gifts has to do with Anti Christian intentions, lacking Grace of Christian Charity and as Christians in the times, we were to be held accountable for our actions is such dealings with anyone who intentions were to undermine us as a God fearing people who despised the cunning works of sinful men.

Okay, anti-Semitic includes Muslims ( in the past, but now it usually _ in our generation _ refers to Anti-Jew and according to the Holocaust Encyclopedia: Holocaust Encyclopedia | United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
For Muslims we have Islamophobia and terms like that. I often use Anti-Jew. I've heard many Jews speak of
Anti-Semitism as meaning hatred if Jews, even Rabbis as we'll.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMPORTANT!!
When you get a chance, please read the following site about "The GREAT* Global Reset (TGGR)", of which is now underway.
No Privacy, No Property: The World in 2030 According to the WEF | Antony P. Mueller
It may be difficult to read, due to their requests for subscription etc., but it is a real and serious eye opener, and is verifyable of the stark reality of how and where this world is headed, according to their ungodly planning.

As a reminder of the "Georgia Guidestones", located in Georgia, USA, the point to be made here, is what one observes about the small number of a total world population cap., in that "engraving". It is no oversight in the engraving!!

Considering how the goal of TGGR will be acheived for that small "limited number", one must conclude that a cataclysm shall occur, and/or in conjunction through Eugenitics, along with "AI", will be the cause.
Make no mistake, this situation is now incrementally in process, in order for it to be globally achieved within the coming 10 years to 2030.

As I have questioned before, we who are living today, STILL could be alive in that year of 2030. And if that be the case, then God IS SPEAKING TO US NOW about it. Herein lies the view of "the GREAT* tribulation", and not that which "church-ianity" has fabricated and holds to.

We, who are in the Lord, are being given a window to look at of its approach.

However, if there ever would be a time for the Lord to intervene against this "evil master mind", and their putting an end to all "Nationalism", NOW would be the precise time.
But if not, then we can surely know and believe, that He is willing for satan and the "world", to run its own course apart from Him and His church of "called out ones", up until the time when no man shall seek the Lord, or come to repentance!

Luke 18:8" ...when the Son of man cometh, shall He find faith ON the earth?"

*Note- the useage of the word "GREAT" is rather telling!
Earburner

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay, anti-Semitic includes Muslims ( in the past, but now it usually _ in our generation _ refers to Anti-Jew and according to the Holocaust Encyclopedia: Holocaust Encyclopedia | United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
For Muslims we have Islamophobia and terms like that. I often use Anti-Jew. I've heard many Jews speak of
Anti-Semitism as meaning hatred if Jews, even Rabbis as we'll.
It does not matter what they claim it means, the words speak for themselves openly, there is no such thing as Ant-Semitic in fact that goes past a peoples race.
All Jews hate Islam, they are then by rights Anti-Semitic ? understand ! it's nonsensical. The words do not relate to reality.
Who hates another for their race ? no one ! truly. such just does not compute.
One can have a issue with another but that goes for anyone brother sister you name it their is something that bothers another for a reason.

So a Semitic person a Moslem popes out saying that they hate Jews, now that is a typical point that the majority of Moslem's will state for a fact as they want to kill all Jews, but here is a Semitic person in fact and the USA is claiming him to be Anti-Semitic ? such is just so stupid !
This is how that should be put forward a Islamic person hates the Jew because of his Judaism or a Jew hates the Islamic person religion, same race ? just two different religions.

Same with a Christian, their is no truly worthy Christian who looks up to Judaism, do you know why ? well we sprung from that blue print and we know that they are lost as to God, not to mention that they today are lost to Judaism overall and only some are devout to the OT in someway and they may have hope. but Islam is no friend to Christianity at all. and Jews are no friend to Christianity as well.

Christianity is not a race based religion it's open to all. but we do have our position as to where we draw the line. we do not embrace their folly at all.

The anti-Semite dribble is a work of the devil because it's a direct lie ! painted as a idolised worshiped thing that no one can touch on for fear of a taboo, see it's voodoo ! rubbish that is made up, it goes no where and it can not be touched because it's truly baseless but looked up too as an idolised substituted folly. it can be used as a weapon that fires at any subject to denigrate anyone and one does not have a leg to stand on because it's voodoo in it's nature, making all who subscribe to it's workings under it's curse.

Now what a Christian may say, is that they are not subservient to Jews ? well under the Idol god of the Anti-Semite game play anyone is strictly out of bounds and rendered obsolete in the eyes of the worldly dupes who idolise deranged word plays as such.
So the true topic being under debate is stifled due to the ignorance of the degenerate majority who can not see the deck of cards that is truly being played here in fact, so the game is stacked against you.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can pick out the intentions of the Devils ways because I know their works.

Another voodoo word play nowadays is 'Judah Christian values'.
Their is no such thing ! Christianity is Christianity end of story and never Judah Christian, not to mention why do the Satanist put the Judah first ? Should not a supposed Christian say Christian Judah values ? I could maybe swallow that in part because the Christian position is in the main and the Judah is secondary in nature, so yes we do value some Judah values as our own but that's were it ends, so the term should never be used unless it's refiring to such in that way as such is just bad English, just as African American is under the same Satanic positioning, it's American of African decent and never the other way around because only a bigot would say such in ignorance, but that's what we see such from the Australian perspective that such is a blight and we laugh at such ignorance but as the years go past because of TV indoctrination simple minded younger people are swallowing such as it's hardwired into them because they can not truly think for themselves.
It's like hey look some stupid bastard is putting his race above the Nation ! for crying out loud. is this a joke? no it's been fashioned by idiots or Satanist.

What if I was to address myself as an Danish Australian here in Aus, I am not in fact but my mum is. I could never make such a statement ever.
How's this one go down, claiming to be a Politically Correct Christian next ! that equals devoid of God.
How's this one go down, claiming to be a Socialist Christian next ! well that equals devoid of God.
But nowadays we have a santa claws god, see that with a small 'g', many a idiot nowadays play along with that ignorant card. boy don't bring Jesus Christ up on that day or all the degenerates will complain once again.