The Great Global Reset.... is the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's getting kinda late for me now. I would like to pick it up later...just want to leave you with a thought though...

I just want to add that half of your reply that disagrees with mine has to do with the scriptures you quoted in your defense. Of course I agree with these scripture verses, however not with your meaning of them and who you think Israel and the Jews are in them...hint, they are not strictly and not even nearly the ones in the political State of Israel today...
...and as a complimentary area of study..the Jerusalem and place of Israel's future that scripture pictures of their future is not the physical land and area on the earth we know as the political State of Israel.

Being drawn together from all parts of the globe to restore them 'their own land' in the future can also mean, taking up of all Israel into a glorious state and place off this earth....the land promised to them by the fathers was the true promised land as the final destination..not a land dust and sand....oh and in Luke 21:24 ..the nations are still trampling over physical Jerusalem today if you read between my lines or get my drift,,..Israel has not come home yet to their rest....so who is Israel I say again?....it just might not be the ones most people think of. as you do ..later then

APAK
I would point out that the aim of Jesus Christ is the whole point, that one must be born again and then one is of the Kingdom of God, so as from then one is Israel, a servant of God. and that the whole world, is the point to bring about the Kingdom of God to all. that's what it is all about. once truly Saved your abiding in Jesus as one of his body.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would point out that the aim of Jesus Christ is the whole point, that one must be born again and then one is of the Kingdom of God, so as from then one is Israel, a servant of God. and that the whole world, is the point to bring about the Kingdom of God to all. that's what it is all about. once truly Saved your abiding in Jesus as one of his body.
well said my friend

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
You are preaching to the choir! I know this very well. My point is, for what reason was it, that Jesus should tell us where satan's seat was THEN?
Ans. He wants us to find the symbol of Asclepius, that is still being used TODAY.
You don't find it odd, that it is on the insignia of the WHO of the UN??
Or are you hung up on fantasies of church-ianity, and their misguided views of the Great tribulation?

Is satan's seat still in Pergamos, or is it now somewhere else, knowing that he can only be in one place at a time.

Where is satan's power and authority being made visible? Its being manifested through where the seat of his authority now is.

You are thinking that satan has no children. Jesus told the scribes and Pharisees, who called themselves Jews, that they were of their father the devil.
Fake Jews! Where are they at today? Look around the USA! Clue, money and politics!

Reactions: amadeus

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being drawn together from all parts of the globe to restore them 'their own land' in the future can also mean, taking up of all Israel into a glorious state and place off this earth....the land promised to them by the fathers was the true promised land as the final destination..not a land dust and sand
Concerning the assertion, "off this earth ... not land, dust and sand?" You mean heaven? Land is the earth, while we are physically alive, we dwell here on land. Heaven is a spiritual location, not land, and that is promised after we die. This land, the earth, will be cleansed by Jesus when He returns and then His people will dwell in Jerusalem and on the rest of the planet as well for a thousand years.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concerning the assertion, "off this earth ... not land, dust and sand?" You mean heaven? Land is the earth, while we are physically alive, we dwell here on land. Heaven is a spiritual location, not land, and that is promised after we die. This land, the earth, will be cleansed by Jesus when He returns and then His people will dwell in Jerusalem and on the rest of the planet as well for a thousand years.

I think your fixation with ONLY an OT mindset using the applicable scriptures you presented, and not bridging them with a Christ-like NT perspective, as Jews and other nations IN Christ's spirit are now dissolved together as one spiritual and completely soluble 'liquid,' are now believers from all nations. It is a post Christ mind-set, and does not require anchoring and dragging the OT context with it.

If you keep attaching the restoration of promises for the 'old' Israel still as a single nation today, this can easily cause you to box yourself into a corner while wearing a permanent blind spot. You might be missing the big picture in the spiritual restoration of Israel, that includes all true believers =Old Israel, Jews and other nations combined and NOT distinguishable today, and tomorrow.

The Jews today, and as they call themselves Israelis, with their pagan flag, flapping in the breeze, represent the pagan political State of Israel. It is purely a Zionist Jew Banker, Rothschild creation, and he is no lover our God of Abraham either. He is a Satanist. This creature called Israel today, was born out of evil. It is a deception.

Nearly all of these self-styled, and modern Jews, including the Zionist variety, derive their physical ancestry from the Khazars, of Mongolian and Turkish ancestry. Their spiritual roots are from a false god of the Pharisees. And their father is of the evil one, the snake that caused our downfall.

The true Israel are ALL peoples, I mean all, from ALL blood lines that are the true and faithful believers in Christ, yesterday, today and tomorrow. They shall assemble and be restored in the future to their rightful place and state of inheritance, and into 'the land' promised to their fathers, of the promise given to Abraham, Amen

..Just my opinion.

Bless you,

APAK

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think your fixation with ONLY an OT mindset using the applicable scriptures you presented, and not bridging them with a Christ-like NT perspective, as Jews and other nations IN Christ's spirit are now dissolved together as one spiritual and completely soluble 'liquid,' are now believers from all nations. It is a post Christ mind-set, and does not require anchoring and dragging the OT context with it.

If you keep attaching the restoration of promises for the 'old' Israel still as a single nation today, this can easily cause you to box yourself into a corner while wearing a permanent blind spot. You might be missing the big picture in the spiritual restoration of Israel, that includes all true believers =Old Israel, Jews and other nations combined and NOT distinguishable today, and tomorrow.

The Jews today, and as they call themselves Israelis, with their pagan flag, flapping in the breeze, represent the pagan political State of Israel. It is purely a Zionist Jew Banker, Rothschild creation, and he is no lover our God of Abraham either. He is a Satanist. This creature called Israel today, was born out of evil. It is a deception.

Nearly all of these self-styled, and modern Jews, including the Zionist variety, derive their physical ancestry from the Khazars, of Mongolian and Turkish ancestry. Their spiritual roots are from a false god of the Pharisees. And their father is of the evil one, the snake that caused our downfall.

The true Israel are ALL peoples, I mean all, from ALL blood lines that are the true and faithful believers in Christ, yesterday, today and tomorrow. They shall assemble and be restored in the future to their rightful place and state of inheritance, and into 'the land' promised to their fathers, of the promise given to Abraham, Amen

..Just my opinion.

Bless you,

APAK
This is Replacement theology and I don't agree with it.
Spiritually, "there is now neither Jew nor Greek, male or female ..."
Does that mean on earth on our phhsical realm, there arent any women? Im married to one. I think there still are Greeks too.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not just a play on the word "Great", but rather God informing us that we are now entering into that period of time, that He called "Great" tribulation.

How crafty is the enemy?
It comes not by way of Military Marshal Law, but rather by way of Medical Marshal Law, through the pandemic of COVID-19.

"Ordo ab cao" is the Latin term for "Order out of chaos". We are about to enter into that chaos, engineered by the upper eschelons of the Global banking elite (Rothchilds, Rockefellers etc.), which is their method of coercing us into having no other choice, but to accept their offer of a NEW world order, through the image of the beast, the UN.

Their New world order is based on the principals of the Luciferian Doctrine, which is not the religion of Satan, but rather a subtle benevolence by the same, to help and advance the fleshly existence of human kind, as well as the earth, of which is the only home and dwelling place of satan, who was cast out of Heaven by God. So therefore, as vain as it is, it is is in his best interest to "Save the Planet".

However, only God is Good!!
Therefore, for all of the attempts that Lucifer/Satan might do, they can only appear as good, and at best will always fail, because they are always self serving.
Luciferianism - Wikipedia

I can't help but notice, that an acronym for COVID-19, can be understood as such:
C- certificate
O- of
V- vaccination
ID- identification
19*- the year of discovery/release(?) in China

* Coronavirus disease 2019 - Wikipedia.

Now, if you will, in Revelation 2:13, please study what it was that came out of Pergamos, the seat of satan, his dwelling place. Why is that symbol of a snake entwined around a pole, on the insignia of the WHO of the UN?
Is that where satan's seat of authority is now? I believe that Jesus is revealing that fact to us now!

The Great REset is not the Great Tribulation. We are not ready yet to start the 70th week of Daniel. Before the last 70 years before Jesus returns begins we must see the following (not necessarily in order)

1. the rapture of the church
2. The Russian with allies invasion of Israel
3. a one world govt.
4. The one world govt divides into ten rulers
5.the rise of the antichrist
6. the antichrist sgining a 7 year covenant with Israel begins what we have dubbed "The Great Tribulation:.

but all these must occur first.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is Replacement theology and I don't agree with it.
Spiritually, "there is now neither Jew nor Greek, male or female ..."
Does that mean on earth on our phhsical realm, there arent any women? Im married to one. I think there still are Greeks too.

There is no so-called REPLACEMENT at all in what I've spoken of. What you have been taught incorrectly is a theory developed to deceive, to replace sound scriptural doctrine with a mostly 18th century man-made theory.

Who did I replace? If you believe in Christ he is the way, the truth.... Christ went to own people first to emphasize that they would be INCLUDED not REPLACED, God Forbid!

It is the biblical INCLUSION as per scripture without performing any scripture manipulation and spiritual gymnastics.

And yes I TOTALLY agree with you, there is neither Jew of non-Jew; all women and men are the same, they are all INCLUDED, and no one is replaced as per scripture.

This so-called Replacement theory is created and used like the nonsense phrase 'anti-semitic' for the purpose to keep folks from seeing the truth in scripture, and to buy into extra scriptural lies.....don't be fooled. These modern Jews are NOT Semites, what a laugh. Try explaining that line to some real Semites of the Middle East, the Palestinians. Trying telling Christ he is REPLACING the remnant of his people who believe in him, and those that were already scattered in and as part of the nations of the earth, the real Jews/Judahites of his day and before him, with believers ONLY from other nations. And see what he would say, ...are you kidding me, I'm including them all that believe in me, all into the Kingdom.

Just saying,

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no so-called REPLACEMENT at all in what I've spoken of. What you have been taught incorrectly is a theory developed to deceive, to replace sound scriptural doctrine with a mostly 18th century man-made theory.

This so-called Replacement theory is created and used like the nonsense phrase 'anti-semitic' for the purpose to keep folks from seeing the truth in scripture,

Trying telling Christ he is REPLACING the remnant of his people who believe in him

Judging by these comments it appears you do not know what Replacement Theology is. I wasn't using it, you were. I was describing YOUR VIEW as Replacement Theology, which very simply is that the Church replaced Israel, that the Church is Israel. According to Romans 11, God is not done with Israel/Jews. This passage confirms that Israel and the Church are not the same, that the Church did not replace, nor is it Israel. This chapter points out the distinction. Some branches were cut off, but we were grafted in. They were blinded to this day for our sake and in the end times, God will open their eyes and save them.
"God has not rejected His people, has He? Far from it! I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin... What then? Israel is seeking, it has not obtained it, and the rest were hardened; just as it is written: 'God gave them a spirit of stupor, Eyes to see not and ears to hear not, Down to this very day.' ... a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written: The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob. This is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins. In relation to the gospel they are enemies on your account, but in relation to God's choice they are beloved on account of the fathers; for the gift and the calling of God are irrevocable." Romans 11:1, 7, 8, 25-29

Replacement Theology is a false doctrine!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judging by these comments it appears you do not know what Replacement Theology is. I wasn't using it, you were. I was describing YOUR VIEW as Replacement Theology, which very simply is that the Church replaced Israel, that the Church is Israel. According to Romans 11, God is not done with Israel/Jews. This passage confirms that Israel and the Church are not the same, that the Church did not replace, nor is it Israel. This chapter points out the distinction. Some branches were cut off, but we were grafted in. They were blinded to this day for our sake and in the end times, God will open their eyes and save them.
"God has not rejected His people, has He? Far from it! I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin... What then? Israel is seeking, it has not obtained it, and the rest were hardened; just as it is written: 'God gave them a spirit of stupor, Eyes to see not and ears to hear not, Down to this very day.' ... a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written: The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob. This is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins. In relation to the gospel they are enemies on your account, but in relation to God's choice they are beloved on account of the fathers; for the gift and the calling of God are irrevocable." Romans 11:1, 7, 8, 25-29

Replacement Theology is a false doctrine!

Well I do think we are not connecting well thus far. See if we can inch closer to where we know really why we differ or are in agreement in belief on this topic.

If someone thought that 'Old Israel' of which Paul was part of, was cutoff from salvation upon the arrival and ascension of Christ they would be wrong. And if just non-Jew Christians are to be saved then they also would be wrong. And if someone believed that there are dual tracks to salvation through Christ, one for Paul and his future blood-line, and another for other nations, then they also would be wrong.

I do not prescribe to any of these types of theories at all.

Let me latch on to the scripture you cited, I believe this is your 'last stand' Alamo scripture that either supports your theory of dual tracks to salvation or 'kills' it.

Now you bring up Romans 11.

What is your take on Romans 11:25-26...in particular, how will all Israel be saved when all the nations come in or are all are saved into the Kingdom?

It should't be a trick question. And it does not mean there is dual track to Christ, one for one type of person and one for another.

Thanks

APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Fake Jews! Where are they at today? Look around the USA! Clue, money and politics!

The ONLY THING WORSE than Fake Jews is FAKE CHRISTIANS. They go around with their "righteous" accusations just like their father; all the while lying, deceiving, disrupting, and disgusting.

And it's a good thing there aren't any here in this Forum. :confused:
Bobby Jo :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone thought that 'Old Israel' of which Paul was part of, was cutoff from salvation upon the arrival and ascension of Christ they would be wrong.
"For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.
You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.”

And if just non-Jew Christians are to be saved then they also would be wrong.
Agreed. The disciples were Jews, tens of thousands of Jews believed in Jesus during His ministry. Many were blinded and His sheep were set aside.

And if someone believed that there are dual tracks to salvation through Christ, one for Paul and his future blood-line, and another for other nations, then they also would be wrong.
The Bible says, that they were blinded and have been to this day. If God blinds you, you are not able to come to Him until He lifts the veil and He will do this upon Jesus return.

What is your take on Romans 11:25-26...in particular, how will all Israel be saved when all the nations come in or are all are saved into the Kingdom?
How is anyone saved? The Father draws them to Himself, lifts the veil of blindness so they can see. Throughout history, each person experienced a different set of circumstances. My testimony is different then anyone's. He orchestrated people and experiences in my life that led me to that divine appointment. Israel will be different. I can give you and educated guess as to how this will happen, I don't know for sure. I do know He must enable them through a unique experience shared by all of them. The two witnesses preach to them for 3 1/2 years, prior to Christ's return.
It should't be a trick question. And it does not mean there is dual track to Christ, one for one type of person and one for another.
Faith comes by the Word. Those witnesses will be preaching nothing less.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says, that they were blinded and have been to this day. If God blinds you, you are not able to come to Him until He lifts the veil and He will do this upon Jesus return.

This, my friends, is Exactly Correct. The Jews (as a whole) CAN'T come to Jesus until it's time. And so while we waited some thousands of years until we could be reunited with GOD through Jesus' First Coming, so too the Jews will have to wait STILL another year (some 10 to 11 months) to be reunited with GOD through Jesus' Second Coming! :)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
The ONLY THING WORSE than Fake Jews is FAKE CHRISTIANS. They go around with their "righteous" accusations just like their father; all the while lying, deceiving, disrupting, and disgusting.

And it's a good thing there aren't any nere in this Forum. :confused:
Bobby Jo :)
When the king of Babylon decided to let the Jews go to rebuild the temple in Jerusalum he also let some of his people go to help. These are the people who become fake Jews, scribes and Pharisees. Jesus even said they were the children of the wicked one.

Paul was one of the first to speak out about fake Jews

Act 19:13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
Act 19:14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
Act 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
Act 19:16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
Act 19:17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
Act 19:18 And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Paul was one of the first to speak out about fake Jews ...

NO, -- Jesus was the first to speak about "fake Jews". Paul was among the MANY who spoke about FAKE CHRISTIANS, with Luke starting that parade.

And if I recall correctly, your father predates the writings of both Jesus and Paul, back in the Book of Genesis, Chapter 3, verse 1.

... and of such are the accusers ... :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
NO, -- Jesus was the first to speak about "fake Jews". Paul was among the MANY who spoke about FAKE CHRISTIANS, with Luke starting that parade.e
And if I recall correctly, your father predates the writings of both Jesus and Paul, back in the Book of Genesis, Chapter 3, verse 1.

... and of such are the accusers ... :)
Bobby Jo
In the century 400 bc, many Jews were taken captive to live in Babylon. These Jews begin to intermarry. When the king of Babylon decided to allow the Jews to go back to Jerusalem to rebuild the temple many of those of mixed marriages went with them. These children begin to call themselves Jews and were most of the scribes and Pharisees that Jesus had said were of their father the wicked one. If one digs deeper they will find that Eve had two children. The father of one was Adam the other was of the serpent, the devil. The wicked one was Cain.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Romans 11:26, “And so in this way, all Israel will be saved.”
Some people declare that a future revival of the Jewish people will bring the entire nation of Israel to Jesus. This is an admirable sentiment, as our desire as Christians is for the entire world to become Christian, but it isn’t what Paul is saying.

Notice that in Romans 11:26, it begins with: And so in this way Paul is about to conclude a premise that he has been developing. Most of Paul’s thought has been developed between chapters 9-11, but actually the right teaching on who are the true Israelites is threaded throughout the whole book of Romans.

In Romans, Paul is showing that God is no longer focused on ethnicity. No longer is race of any consequence, but faith is the distinguishing mark of God’s true people. Thus God shows no favouritism. Romans 2:10-11

According to Paul: A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God. Romans 2:28-29

Paul goes on to assert that Abraham is not just the father of the Jewish people, but that he is the father of all those that walk in faith: Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring – not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all. As it is written: I have made you a father of many nations. Isaiah 51:1-8, Romans 4:16-17

The definitive statement from Paul on this comes in Romans 9:6-8 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary: It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned. In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

So far, Paul has stated that (1) God doesn’t show racial favour, (2) those that are of faith (no matter Jew or Gentile) are deemed to be Abraham’s descendants and (3) that those that are Abraham’s descendants in the natural (the Jews) aren’t considered to be Israel in the eyes of God automatically, only those that are holding to faith in Jesus are considered to be Israelies. Revelation 2:9…..some claim to be Jews, but are not, they belong to the synagogue of Satan.

Paul restates his argument in Romans 10:12: For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile – the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him.

Try as some might to rebuild the wall of racial division, as those who hold to the rapture theory must do, Jesus came to tear that wall down and he made Jew and Gentile into one new man. That is a past-tense accomplished fact, not a promise for the future. John 10:16

And so in this way In what way Paul? His conclusion is that God only regards people of faith in Jesus as the true Israel. It is in that way, all genuine Christian believers will be saved!

We Christians ARE His chosen: John 15:16, His children: 1 John 3:1, His sheep: Hebrews 13:20, and are the true Israelites of God: Galatians 6:16, Ezekiel 34:30-31

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the land and IN the land...

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Gen 2:7