The Great Global Reset.... is the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Was John the Baptist a false prophet? He did get his head chopped off for all his effort.

An Elijah is supposed to come prior to Christ's coming.

It was not that there would be no true prophet, but one would have to figure out what was truth, before just jumping to any conclusions.

Do not twist my words. I never made any reference to Biblical figures when talking about False Prophets. I am talking about people today who use the Bible as a means to an end. These include preachers motivated by political agendas,[1] monetary gain,[2] and even sabotage.[3] The post-resurrection early Christians dealt with these kinds of people and our generation is no different. It is evident by times we are living in[4][5][7][8] and what history has to say about times like these.[6]
  1. John 16:1-4, Matthew 5:7-9, 1 Timothy 6:3-10, 2 Timothy 3:1-9, 4:1-8
  2. 2 Peter 2:1-3, 1 Timothy 6:3-10, 2 Timothy 4:1-8
  3. 2 Corinthians 11:1-15, Galatians 1:6-10
  4. We're In A Golden Age Of White Collar Crime
  5. Conservapedia - Wikipedia
  6. http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
  7. Speaking of Psychology: The decline of empathy and the rise of narcissism
  8. Mixcloud

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”
Mat 15:16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
I spent the last ten or so years waiting for the Pre-Trib Rapture to happen. I surrounded myself with Prophecy teachers on YouTube, both actual church pastors and amateur theologians, with itching ears.[3] Every time something big happens, these people often confidently proclaimed this was it. After fizzling out each time, they never spoke about it again and moved on to the next big controversy. This was my mistake and so I beg all of you to be extremely careful with what sermons you watch, especially those focused heavily on end times theology in politically charged ways.[4]

No one knows the exact timing of when Jesus Christ will return.[1] However, that will not stop people from claiming that Jesus Christ is returning or has returned already.[2] Anyone claiming to have discovered the exact date or time frame of the rapture and/or second coming, they are automatically false prophets the Bible warns about.[1][2][5]

1. Luke 17:20-37, Mark 13:32-37, Matthew 24:36-44
  2. Luke 17:22-23, Mark 13:21-23, Matthew 24:23-28
  3. 2 Timothy 4:1-5
  4. John 16:1-4, Matthew 5:7-9, 1 Timothy 6:3-10, 2 Timothy 3:1-9, 4:1-8
  5. Deuteronomy 13:1-18, 1 John 4:1-5, Luke 21:8, Mark 13:3-6, Matthew 7:15-23, 24:3-5
Who is to be raptured? The dead? When a Believers body dies they go directly to heaven. Those that were raptured were those of Israel that had died while under the law.
When Jesus speaks of the dead, it is of those unbelievers that were still walking in their human bodies.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do not twist my words. I never made any reference to Biblical figures when talking about False Prophets. I am talking about people today who use the Bible as a means to an end. These include preachers motivated by political agendas,[1] monetary gain,[2] and even sabotage.[3] The post-resurrection early Christians dealt with these kinds of people and our generation is no different. It is evident by times we are living in[4][5][7][8] and what history has to say about times like these.[6]
  1. John 16:1-4, Matthew 5:7-9, 1 Timothy 6:3-10, 2 Timothy 3:1-9, 4:1-8
  2. 2 Peter 2:1-3, 1 Timothy 6:3-10, 2 Timothy 4:1-8
  3. 2 Corinthians 11:1-15, Galatians 1:6-10
  4. We're In A Golden Age Of White Collar Crime
  5. Conservapedia - Wikipedia
  6. http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
  7. Speaking of Psychology: The decline of empathy and the rise of narcissism
  8. Mixcloud
I am just pointing out that not all are false, and they will still be rejected.

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am just pointing out that not all are false, and they will still be rejected.

Alright. My apologies for misunderstanding what you're trying to say to me.

All I'm saying is, just be careful with where you are getting your information from. I learned this the hard way and do not wish this on anyone else.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright. My apologies for misunderstanding what you're trying to say to me.

All I'm saying is, just be careful with where you are getting your information from. I learned this the hard way and do not wish this on anyone else.
I would agree with that, and thanks. I was not trying to offend either.