The Great Global Reset.... is the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is satan STILL IN Pergamos?
yes, and in the usa, europe, and all the countries on this planet. just let every person look in the mirror.... (smile).

Reset?
Ans. 1 Thes. 5[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
That "sudden destruction" is the Lord Himself, coming "in flaming fire" from Heaven.
just read before that and after, 1 Thessalonians 5:1 "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you."1 Thessalonians 5:2 "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night."

1 Thessalonians 5:6 "Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober."1 Thessalonians 5:7 "For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night."1 Thessalonians 5:8 "But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation."1 Thessalonians 5:9 "For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"1 Thessalonians 5:10 "Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him."

so if you're a christian, again, I say why worry about a reset? or as a matter of fact, anything else?

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not just a play on the word "Great", but rather God informing us that we are now entering into that period of time, that He called "Great" tribulation.

How crafty is the enemy?
It comes not by way of Military Marshal Law, but rather by way of Medical Marshal Law, through the pandemic of COVID-19.

"Ordo ab cao" is the Latin term for "Order out of chaos". We are about to enter into that chaos, engineered by the upper eschelons of the Global banking elite (Rothchilds, Rockefellers etc.), which is their method of coercing us into having no other choice, but to accept their offer of a NEW world order, through the image of the beast, the UN.

Their New world order is based on the principals of the Luciferian Doctrine, which is not the religion of Satan, but rather a subtle benevolence by the same, to help and advance the fleshly existence of human kind, as well as the earth, of which is the only home and dwelling place of satan, who was cast out of Heaven by God. So therefore, as vain as it is, it is is in his best interest to "Save the Planet".

However, only God is Good!!
Therefore, for all of the attempts that Lucifer/Satan might do, they can only appear as good, and at best will always fail, because they are always self serving.
Luciferianism - Wikipedia

I can't help but notice, that an acronym for COVID-19, can be understood as such:
C- certificate
O- of
V- vaccination
ID- identification
19*- the year of discovery/release(?) in China

* Coronavirus disease 2019 - Wikipedia.

Now, if you will, in Revelation 2:13, please study what it was that came out of Pergamos, the seat of satan, his dwelling place. Why is that symbol of a snake entwined around a pole, on the insignia of the WHO of the UN?
Is that where satan's seat of authority is now? I believe that Jesus is revealing that fact to us now!
You are simply painting a theory in your head that fits current events into the end result you seek. I am not saying it may not come about just as you predict. However, when you speak it as truth with little in the way of facts to back it up, actually nothing to be honest, it just comes across as a wild conspiracy theory provoking people who are already being tossed to and fro with fear, anger and mistrust.

As to the snake on the pole, that is the symbol of the brazen serpent, our Jesus, lifted up so that all who look to Him will be healed. Good grief. Medical doctors use it as well. Are they also of the devil?

Paranoia runs deep. The end will come soon enough, trust me, but to stoke fears that are unfounded upon suppositions and human reasonings and political leanings is over the edge. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

We can try to connect the dots as best we can, but to say definitively that this IS the way it will play out is not revealed by scripture but is simply ramblings of fleshly human logic.

blessings,

Gideon

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As to the snake on the pole, that is the symbol of the brazen serpent, our Jesus, lifted up so that all who look to Him will be healed. Good grief. Medical doctors use it as well. Are they also of the devil
That's quite obtuse, don't you think?
People were to look to a "serpent" for healing? Of course by the same token, it didn't matter if anything was on the pole, especially if they were to look to it by faith.
Make no mistake, the serpent on the pole, was not prophetic of the Messiah Jesus to come. However, Jesus did use that event in type and antitype, just as He did also concerning the abomination of desolation about Himself. Btw, 1 Maccabees is a good historical read, for the details of the "AoD".

John 3[14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are simply painting a theory in your head that fits current events into the end result you seek. I am not saying it may not come about just as you predict. However, when you speak it as truth with little in the way of facts to back it up, actually nothing to be honest, it just comes across as a wild conspiracy theory provoking people who are already being tossed to and fro with fear, anger and mistrust.

As to the snake on the pole, that is the symbol of the brazen serpent, our Jesus, lifted up so that all who look to Him will be healed. Good grief. Medical doctors use it as well. Are they also of the devil?

Paranoia runs deep. The end will come soon enough, trust me, but to stoke fears that are unfounded upon suppositions and human reasonings and political leanings is over the edge. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

We can try to connect the dots as best we can, but to say definitively that this IS the way it will play out is not revealed by scripture but is simply ramblings of fleshly human logic.

blessings,

Gideon

The New World Order is not some flimsy conspiracy theory. It's a very real idea perpetuated by the global elite.

Reactions: Earburner

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New World Order is not some flimsy conspiracy theory. It's a very real idea perpetuated by the global elite.
Perhaps it is. This has been espoused for years. Yet are there facts to back up this assertion? If you have some, please share them. Repeating something over and over does not make it true.

Either way, the real enemy is satan and his 'jesus', the anti-Christ. If the global elite bring about the anti-christ, they are simply having hooks in their jaws, with God causing them to fulfill His will. Fighting against this and trying to prevent it is futile. It WILL happen.

I see that the overwhelming preponderance of conspiracy theories has done nothing but cause more division, more fear, more anger, yet has failed to drive His own into the secret place to find safety and fruitfulness that will lead others to Christ. It has led to increased earthly-mindedness but this is not our home. These things MUST come to pass.

We need to be fighting FOR souls, FOR holy natures, FOR obedience. We must not remain content to be forgiven, with little if any desire to present ourselves to God as living sacrifices. This battle has precious few soldiers as yet, but that is all about to change.

And the OP had lots of dots connected

Reactions: Ziggy

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see that the overwhelming preponderance of conspiracy theories has done nothing but cause more division, more fear, more anger, yet has failed to drive His own into the secret place to find safety and fruitfulness that will lead others to Christ. It has led to increased earthly-mindedness but this is not our home. These things MUST come to pass

What can I say. This world IS a scary unsafe place. It doesn't surprise me how much conspiracy mindedness is out there

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
> Logo < of the WHO-UN (tap on "logo" for the insignia)
"The staff with the snake has long been a symbol of medicine and the medical profession. It originates from the story of Asclepius, who was revered by the ancient Greeks as a god of healing and whose cult involved the use of snakes. Asclepius, incidentally, was so successful at saving lives that, the legend goes, Hades the god of the underworld complained about him to the supreme god Zeus who, fearing that the healer might make humans immortal, killed Asclepius with a thunderbolt."

Of course, the history of Asclepius is of Greek mythology, but it is applying the same event of Mose's "serpent on a pole", Today that symbol is applied to everything that is an authority of medical science.

Should we visit a medical doctor for the ailments of our flesh? Of course we should!
But first, we who are born again of His Spirit, must perceive who it is within us, that is doing the actual healing. Psalm 103:1-4

Are WE indirectly putting our faith in the medical science of a serpent, or are we trusting Jesus for our well being?

Through faith, is Jesus our "Great Physician", who truly does heal all of our diseases, or are we, who are Christians, applying our faith only in those who are under the symbol/logo of "a SERPENT on a pole"? Numbers 21:8-9.
Seeking medical help WITH PRAYER, through our Savior, is more wise!

In the US, Dr. Anthony Fauci is forever pleading and begging the US, to heed and obey the realm of medical science, of which is now through the medical authority of the WHO-UN. It has "spoken" to all the world, by declaring that all the world is under a medical "pandemic", aka Medical marshal law.
In his sutle benevolence, the "serpent" (satan) is speaking as an "angel of light" saying: "For the well being of others, please OBEY!" (Mark 8:33).
If you think not, then please know that everyone who goes against their "rules and regulations", do suffer penalties of monetary fines and/or the shutting down of their Businesses, which ultimately hurts and destroys economies locally, nationally and globally. And of course, I don't need to go into the details of joblessness, home mortgages, rental agreements and credit cards, because as they do say: "We are all in this together". Well,...are we?? Are we, who are born again of His Spirit, of this world?? We may live in it , but we are no longer of it!

Shall Christians bow down, and swallow their global agenda of mandatory vaccinations?
Shortly, we must all decide.

The "scorpion sting" is coming, but it only "hurts" those who do not have the seal of God in their foreheads, aka the Gift of His Holy Spirit. Revelation 9:1-5.
We can rest in that peace, trusting in Him, when He said: Luke 10[19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps it is. This has been espoused for years. Yet are there facts to back up this assertion? If you have some, please share them. Repeating something over and over does not make it true.

Either way, the real enemy is satan and his 'jesus', the anti-Christ. If the global elite bring about the anti-christ, they are simply having hooks in their jaws, with God causing them to fulfill His will. Fighting against this and trying to prevent it is futile. It WILL happen.

I see that the overwhelming preponderance of conspiracy theories has done nothing but cause more division, more fear, more anger, yet has failed to drive His own into the secret place to find safety and fruitfulness that will lead others to Christ. It has led to increased earthly-mindedness but this is not our home. These things MUST come to pass.

We need to be fighting FOR souls, FOR holy natures, FOR obedience. We must not remain content to be forgiven, with little if any desire to present ourselves to God as living sacrifices. This battle has precious few soldiers as yet, but that is all about to change.

And the OP had lots of dots connected

Conspiracy theories are a two way street.
1. History reveals that if the people say contrary to that which is said by "authority", that is a conspiracy against "authority ".

2. History reveals that when "authority" says only that which they want the people to know, that is a conspiracy against the people.- Earburner

Reactions: friend of

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is not omnipresent like God. He can only be in one place at a time.
Ephesians 2:2 "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

now I guess air is only in a few places on earth. but the devil is on the move, 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

PICJAG

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
an angel is not God,

PICJAG
101G, try to get into the thrust of this thread, and stop circling the wagons, taking random shots.
Isaiah 14[12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
[14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G, try to get into the thrust of this thread, and stop circling the wagons, taking random shots.
Isaiah 14[12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
[14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
no need to. you're on your own, I have said what i have said, be good.

PICJAG

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now I guess air is only in a few places on earth. but the devil is on the move, 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
Since you brought up the word "air", which is the main source of satan's power today, do you perceive how it is taking place?
Ans. All of the technologies of our communication devices of today, use electricity, radiowave and microwave sources, which are of the AIR. You previously quoted the verse.
Ephesians 2[2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not just a play on the word "Great", but rather God informing us that we are now entering into that period of time, that He called "Great" tribulation.

How crafty is the enemy?
It comes not by way of Military Marshal Law, but rather by way of Medical Marshal Law, through the pandemic of COVID-19.

"Ordo ab cao" is the Latin term for "Order out of chaos". We are about to enter into that chaos, engineered by the upper eschelons of the Global banking elite (Rothchilds, Rockefellers etc.), which is their method of coercing us into having no other choice, but to accept their offer of a NEW world order, through the image of the beast, the UN.

Their New world order is based on the principals of the Luciferian Doctrine, which is not the religion of Satan, but rather a subtle benevolence by the same, to help and advance the fleshly existence of human kind, as well as the earth, of which is the only home and dwelling place of satan, who was cast out of Heaven by God. So therefore, as vain as it is, it is is in his best interest to "Save the Planet".

Therefore, for all of the attempts that Lucifer/Satan might do, they can only appear as good, and at best will always fail, because they are always self serving.

I can't help but notice, that an acronym for COVID-19, can be understood as such:
C- certificate
O- of
V- vaccination
ID- identification

Now, if you will, in Revelation 2:13, please study what it was that came out of Pergamos, the seat of satan, his dwelling place. Why is that symbol of a snake entwined around a pole, on the insignia of the WHO of the UN?
Is that where satan's seat of authority is now? I believe that Jesus is revealing that fact to us now!

One of the many signs that we are in the last days is there will be many sicknesses and illnesses and disease, but the event that will start the Great Tribulation is an event that God starts. I don't believe God started the Coronavirus. We have these illnesses and sickness and disease because Adam and Eve sinned.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the many signs that we are in the last days is there will be many sicknesses and illnesses and disease, but the event that will start the Great Tribulation is an event that God starts. I don't believe God started the Coronavirus. We have these illnesses and sickness and disease because Adam and Eve sinned.
Barney, I agree that all of the illnesses and diseases are due to the fact that our flesh is not allowed to live forever. It begins dieing through the age of adulthood, not to mention satan inflicting his own hatred upon us.
As for God starting the time of great tribulation, I have to disagree. God is good all the time,...all the time, God is good.
For every generation that comes to be physically born, God is ALWAYS hopeful in His longsuffering, that some will come to Him through Jesus. However, among men, I believe that the MoB will be the defining moment for all the world, of who is on the Lord's side, and who is not. The separation of the sheep from the goats will be determined at that hour of temptation, that shall try the whole world. For those who do take the MoB, there will no longer be any more repentance for them, and without repentance, no one can come to the Lord, for they will no longer believe that God is.

With the sheep separated from the goats in that "hour", it is then that God the Father will send His Son, in the fulness of His visible Glory. Jesus said this: Luke 18[8] I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

The great tribulation that is coming, will not be anything at all of what religious
church-ianity describes it to be today. In fact, it won't even come close!!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How crafty is the enemy?

C- certificate
O- of
V- vaccination
ID- identification

It is good to have your eyes open and think about these things so we don't get caught unawares. One thing I'm looking at is the timing of the asteroid of Revelation 8. It could be the one NASA is watching that will be here on April 13, 2029. If so, that is the 5th trumpet after the GT, so the beginning of the GT could only be a matter of months away. So who do you think may be the Antichrist?

Last edited: