The Great Global Reset

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However the US election finally turns out, America is not going to perform as the SDA have projected it out to be, through religious persuasion, for worshipping God on Sunday.

I agree.

I like the SDA, I like reading Ellen White, but I could never be one of them. They get much correct, but what they are wrong on can't be argued with. They're too rigid with their doctrine, at a time where "new light" hasn't shone for them since WW1.

One of the areas is the USA. They've still got America as the beast rising from the "earth', where it's actually the USA is the "earth" who helped the Christian Church after the Foxe Book Days.

So they're going to have trouble recognizing the second beast, the Dragon, the Antichrist, about to rise from that very same "earth".

The real end game in town, is to understand that the conglomorate beast, with 10H (that are still future), evolved from the dispersment of the Roman Empire, into Europe, being now the 1% of the Global Financial Elitist Empire. It is they who literally do worship the Dragon, aka Lucifer.

Conglomerate is a good descriptor. I usually call it the composite beast. But I say it's here. It's official rise was 6.26.2015. Then 1290 days until the "darkened sun" of January 2019.

That was also 7 weeks and 62 weeks from the 1969 and 1535 secondary decrees to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem.

This is why I think January is so important. It was January 1969. Then 49 years became the "compass of a Jubilee", as Isaac Newton described it, pointing to the 50th year.

Then the "darkened" sun of January 2019, and the blood moon on the 21st.

Then Covid appeared right on time in January 2020, "in the full view of men."

So I watch for something big, before January is completed.

I think that the composite beast has already risen, and has opened it's mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

I think we are already into the signs that the Dragon is given the power to do on behalf of the composite beast.

So what ever the mark of the beast will be, whatever the fire that he CAUSES to fall from heaven in the full view of men, we might see these things soon.

A guy showed me the leaked email from Canada.

I figured it was made up, like a creative writer. So I posted it on another forum and was surpised to read the comments. Some think it's for real. It did seem a bit elaborate, or all encompassing, for one person to write.

Where it mentioned the government wiping out our debt and "in exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever ", it reminded me of Daniel 11:39 where we read that he will divide the land for a price .

"He shall deal with the strongest fortresses by the help of a foreign god: whoever acknowledges him he will increase with glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for a price.​

Fw: LPC Strategic Committee LeakInboxLPC leaker <[email protected]>1:47 PM (7 hours ago)

Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, October 10, 2020 1:38 PM, REMOVED <REMOVED> wrote:

Dear REMOVED,

I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).

I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.

The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass) .

Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.

All I know is that I don’t like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.

Is this leaked info really Trudeau's crazy COVID plan for 2021? You decide ... - The CANADIAN REPORT

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an interesting comparison, that should get you all thinking,
in Revelation 2:12-13.
Now most of religious Christianity
(churh-ianity) focusses on the church of Pergamos itself, and neglects to focus on the sheer fact that at that time, Pergamos was the seat of satan's authority, and literally the place of his dwelling.

So why should Jesus inform us of where satan himself was, during that time?
Satan, who is a created spirit, is not omnipresent as is God the Father. Therefore he can only be in one place at a time. Jesus, who is God, sees him at all times, and knows where he is at all times.
So the question is, where is satan's seat of authority today? Is it still in Pergamos? Or is it somewhere else? I dare to prove that it is somewhere else, and is on a much larger scale, in his foul scheme of things.

If one will do their own research, they will find that the people there, were worshiping idols and false gods, one of which was "a god of healing", whose name was "Asclepius". One animal is especially associated with Asclepius: the snake. Asclepius’ symbol is a serpent-entwined staff (still used in the medical world today)

Now the issue about this particular false god, was that the people worshipped him for the healing of their injuries and their diseases, and often times encouraged non-venemous snakes to slither around where the diseased lay and slept. That practice was known as “Asclepian snakes.”
Pergamos: A Church Dwelling Where Satan’s Throne Is (1)

Has anyone any recollection as to WHERE they might have seen such a symbol today?
If not, then you might want to look at the following, and then rethink your views on eschatology, and what it is exactly, that we are all facing.
Google Image Result for https://zeroproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/World-Health-Organisation.png.

Is this where satan's seat of authority is today, and no longer is in Pergamos? I believe so!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an interesting comparison, that should get you all thinking,
in Revelation 2:12-13.
Now most of religious Christianity
(churh-ianity) focusses on the church of Pergamos itself, and neglects to focus on the sheer fact that at that time, Pergamos was the seat of satan's authority, and literally the place of his dwelling.

So why should Jesus inform us of where satan himself was, during that time?
Satan, who is a created spirit, is not omnipresent as is God the Father. Therefore he can only be in one place at a time. Jesus, who is God, sees him at all times, and knows where he is at all times.
So the question is, where is satan's seat of authority today? Is it still in Pergamos? Or is it somewhere else? I dare to prove that it is somewhere else, and is on a much larger scale, in his foul scheme of things.

If one will do their own research, they will find that the people there, were worshiping idols and false gods, one of which was "a god of healing", whose name was "Asclepius". One animal is especially associated with Asclepius: the snake. Asclepius’ symbol is a serpent-entwined staff (still used in the medical world today)

Now the issue about this particular false god, was that the people worshipped him for the healing of their injuries and their diseases, and often times encouraged non-venemous snakes to slither around where the diseased lay and slept. That practice was known as “Asclepian snakes.”
Pergamos: A Church Dwelling Where Satan’s Throne Is (1)

Has anyone any recollection as to WHERE they might have seen such a symbol today?
If not, then you might want to look at the following, and then rethink your views on eschatology, and what it is exactly, that we are all facing.
Google Image Result for https://zeroproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/World-Health-Organisation.png.

Is this where satan's seat of authority is today, and no longer is in Pergamos? I believe so! Apparently God does know, and therefore may now be telling us now

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave, thank you for revealing and posting that timely letter. I have heard of something similar, from a different resource, though at the moment I can't recall from whom or where.

The fact that it is reasonably similar, on all accounts in general, tells me that the letter you have revealed is authentic, and not some fictitious conspiracy theory.

Today, there have been enough "whistle blowers" of what is really going on, that anyone with the slightest spiritual inclination to discern the facts from fiction, will give heed to the Lord's truth, that the period "of Great tribulation" is now upon us.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... give heed to the Lord's truth, that the period "of Great tribulation" is now upon us.

It would be better if there were some Scriptural TIME-LINE basis rather than a supposition. But it seems "tickling ears" is more entertaining than delving into Scripture to find treasures.

And let me assure you, Scripture DOES provide a Tribulation TIME-LINE Start, and of course the 42 month Finish. And it appears we Started some 30 months ago, and have some 12 month to go.

Bobby Jo

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave, thank you for revealing and posting that timely letter. I have heard of something similar, from a different resource, though at the moment I can't recall from whom or where.

The fact that it is reasonably similar, on all accounts in general, tells me that the letter you have revealed is authentic, and not some fictitious conspiracy theory.

Today, there have been enough "whistle blowers" of what is really going on, that anyone with the slightest spiritual inclination to discern the facts from fiction, will give heed to the Lord's truth, that the period "of Great tribulation" is now upon us.

It is interesting.

It seemed almost too much to come from one person.

I've seen it quoted in a couple recent forum posts, like with the Denmark mink mutation of Covid a couple weeks ago.

This video by an Irish Youtuber goes through and reviews the leaked email.

It's worth watching just to see the expression on Bill Gates face in slow motion when he says that "we will have to prepare for the NEXT one", that WILL get attention this time.

He said "this time" instead of next time for the next virus.

Like it's a sure thing.

Like, wipe the smile off your face when you say that Bill.

Peaceful Sabbath.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
The global reset is A lie it just continues, wait for the coming of the elijah the prophet. For the Lord's coming is near.