The great harlot Rev 17, 18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You stole that from the Acts Church.
The things that are not found in the Acts Church that became your crown jewel doctrines I abandoned.
As I have said previously, your RCC is a MIX of Christianity, paganism and Judaism.
Your doctrine is like a snow globe, just shake and watch it cover the object with particles and hide the truth.
Yes you keep making that stupid claim (in RED) but you haven't provided one SHRED of evidence.

As for the list of doctrines I gave you - they are from the Catholic Church, which IS the Church of Acts - and there is NOTHING you can do to change that.
IF you can prove that they aren't - I'm ALL ears, Einstein . . .

Acts 9:31 talks about how the Early Church grew throughout the region. The language used here describes the Catholic Church:
“Then the church throughout Judea, Galilee, and Samaria experienced peace and thus was strengthened. Living in the fear of the Lord and in the encouragement of the Holy Spirit, the church increased in numbers.”

According to Strong’s Greek Concordance which is used by Protestants AND Catholics alike – the verse is translated as:
“The true Church throughout all Judea . . .”

Here is the phrase in Greek:
η μεν ουν εκκλησια καθ ολης της ιουδαιας

The Catholic Church gets its name from the GREEK for “according to the whole” and “universal” - εκκλησια καθ ολης, which is pronounced “katah-holos”.

Εκκλησια (ekklesia) - A gathering of citizens called out from their homes into some public place, an assembly; CHURCH
καθ (katah) - Through out, according to
ολης (holos) - All, whole, completely
"Kata-holos"
= CATHOLIC.

ALL from Acts, Einstein.

Game
Set.
MATCH.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with prots is they think by posting all this copy and pastes people will read it. They are against the CC because ??? they try to shut up heaven for people.

The harlot meant a bunch of christian sects. (oh no now I said it)

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you keep making that stupid claim (in RED) but you haven't provided one SHRED of evidence.

As for the list of doctrines I gave you - they are from the Catholic Church, which IS the Church of Acts - and there is NOTHING you can do to change that.
IF you can prove that they aren't - I'm ALL ears, Einstein . . .

Acts 9:31 talks about how the Early Church grew throughout the region. The language used here describes the Catholic Church:
“Then the church throughout Judea, Galilee, and Samaria experienced peace and thus was strengthened. Living in the fear of the Lord and in the encouragement of the Holy Spirit, the church increased in numbers.”

According to Strong’s Greek Concordance which is used by Protestants AND Catholics alike – the verse is translated as:
“The true Church throughout all Judea . . .”

Here is the phrase in Greek:
η μεν ουν εκκλησια καθ ολης της ιουδαιας

The Catholic Church gets its name from the GREEK for “according to the whole” and “universal” - εκκλησια καθ ολης, which is pronounced “katah-holos”.

Εκκλησια (ekklesia) - A gathering of citizens called out from their homes into some public place, an assembly; CHURCH
καθ (katah) - Through out, according to
ολης (holos) - All, whole, completely
"Kata-holos"
= CATHOLIC.

ALL from Acts, Einstein.

Game
Set.
MATCH.
Like I said.

The sneaky RCC has cloaked their fake commentary hierarchy in scripture.

Look at the fake Greek redefinitions that are hot off the RCC presses you posted as an example.

Some folks will believe anyone.

Fact is, the Church was birthed in Acts 2, which is foreign to the RCC, which was birthed in ROME.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone here cant even agree the CC is the church of Satan. The devil will make everyone think it is. Ask yourself why you feel forced to do that?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it easier to pray to his Mother...because of her open arms. Like she was my mom! Make sense? Its like men go to mom, and woman go to dad.
Where does scripture tell us to pray to Jesus' mother?

Reactions: Pisteuo

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone cant even agree the CC is the church of Satan. The devil will make everyone think it is. Ask yourself why you feel forced to do that?
We don't call it the church of satan, but the great whore.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said. The sneaky RCC has cloaked their fake commentary hierarchy in scripture.
Look at the fake Greek redefinitions that are hot off the RCC presses you posted as an example.
Some folks will believe anyone.
Fact is, the Church was birthed in Acts 2, which is foreign to the RCC, which was birthed in ROME.

"Fact"? Really??

When was the Catholic Church "birthed" in Rome??
YOU made the idiotic claim so you must have an answer . . .

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't call it the church of satan, but the great whore.

What? A whore is someone who make a bunch of religions out of Jesus's church. And says all is saved. And if I showed you his Shroud you would know... its the right place to be. True Church is CC.

Vatican 2 is trying to say you guys are saved... maybe ? Idk. Maybe you guys go the Lazarus yet to live thing.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Fact"? Really??

When was the Catholic Church "birthed" in Rome??
YOU made the idiotic claim so you must have an answer . . .
Your church was birthed in Rome under Constantine your emperor.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does scripture tell us to pray to Jesus' mother?
Where does Scripture tell you that you must accept Jesus as "Personal Lord and Savior"??
Where
does does Scripture tell you that you must be fully immersed??

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what? A whore is someone who make a bunch of religions out of Jesus's church.
No, the Bible in Rev 17-18 calls Rome(RCC) the great whore, and Daniel 2 depicts the vengeful destruction of the RCC by Jesus Christ Himself, also.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your church was birthed in Rome under Constantine your emperor.
That's NOT what I asked you.
I asked you "WHEN".

Now you're REALLY dug a hole for yourself because you are attributing it to an actual Emperor.
Can you dive me the name of the Decree??

I didn't think so . . .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does Scripture tell you that you must accept Jesus as "Personal Lord and Savior"??
Where
does does Scripture tell you that you must be fully immersed??
We don't accept Jesus...He must accept our lame humanity.

Baptism is immersion, not squirting babies with a squirt gun to make them cry, pretending they are repenting.

Silly Catholic...

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah.. Constantine rose to the top b.c he found his Mother at the bottom.

Good topic guys..

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's NOT what I asked you.
I asked you "WHEN".

Now you're REALLY dug a hole for yourself because you are attributing it to an actual Emperor.
Can you dive me the name of the Decree??

I didn't think so . . .
Your RCC was officially kicked off in 325 ad.

Nearly 300 years after Acts 2.

Yikes!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it looks silly ./.. I'm not doing it. I take my religion seriously.