The great harlot Rev 17, 18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you too proud to pray to Mary? Are you calling her this thing?

I'm just saying I'm a Jesus and Mary follower... Catholic trad side. . My life went to the dumps, but everyone who tried to kill me failed. That's how I know God still around.

Jesus said those who lose their life save it. I lost mine, and now I can be that Merchant who buys pearls.

That's why I stick to what he says.. not what Paul says.
Paul speaks for Jesus.

Mary does not.

Paul was an Apostle that wrote half the N.T.

Mary was not.

Paul speaks to us through his writings.

Mary has none....only Catholic imaginary ideas of what they think she says.

You put modern men's imaginations above the words of the Apostle Paul, Brian.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Paul said when I depart wolves will come in not sparing the flock. Does anyone believe this happened, and if so who do you believe the wolves were

A. Judaizers
B. Roman Catholic
C. Peter Pan
@Waiting on him In the end it's about doctrine; compare: "Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees." (Matthew 16.12).

Reactions: Waiting on him

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The confused mess is exactly as God perfectly knew would happen even before Creating the Universe and everything in it. Yes, a lot has to do with sinful, corrupt men, as noted already countless times, and corrupt religions (yes, including those called Christian) ... yes, @amadeus, perhaps much like Israel, a "supposedly" Godly country/ or later supposedly Christian church ....

God perfectly describes, as He Pleases, in Scripture, what would happen, what is happening, and what happened.
God as Father of those alive in Christ Jesus is well pleased to reveal salvation to infants , and to hide it from the educated ones, exactly as He Says and always has done/ accomplished.

At today's point in time, it should be obvious by now that God wants us to put our trust and Faith in Him and His Son, and not on a religious system. I say that not to mock the idea of the Church gathering in fellow worship, but the leaven systems of men that have taken over the pulpits, and what is taught in many of them today instead of revealed understanding from God's written Word. Many of them are not preparing brethren for the coming tribulation.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Counsel of Nicea.

Your first Pope Constantine.
The DECREE, Einstein.

I need the name of the Declaration, Dree, Document, etc., that “created” the Catholic Church in 325 as YOU idiotically claim.

If you can’t provide one – then just admit that you LIED because you don’t know anything.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Not...

38 Then Peter said unto them, every one of you BABIES BE SPRINKLED in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
LOL
Once again – you failed to show me a verse of Scripture that says we MUST be fully immersed.
You can’t find one because it doesn’t exist, Einstein.

Thanks for proving my point . . .

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I get some historical documentation for your asinine claims?

PROVE that the Catholic Church was established by an Emperor of Rome.
PROVE that the emperor “chose” the PopeANY Pope.
The depth of your ignorance of history is matched your ignorance of the Church and Scripture.

Give me documents and dates - or simply admit that you stuck your foot in your mouth again . . .

why don't you do an honest search on the RCC for just once.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your peoples mistake is trying to be like Peter or Paul when you should be like Jesus.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why don't you do an honest search on the RCC for just once.
Ummmm, THIS coming from a guy who I just caught red-handed in a couple of lies.

If you can’t PROVE the manure that you claim about the Catholic Church – then you should just admit you LIED because of your anti-Catholic bias - and woeful ignorance of history . . .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again – you failed to show me a verse of Scripture that says we MUST be fully immersed.
You can’t find one because it doesn’t exist, Einstein.

Thanks for proving my point . . .
Okay, have it your(RCC) way...

Then Peter said unto them, have your babies brought to me and repent for them, sprinkling them....

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The DECREE, Einstein.

I need the name of the Declaration, Dree, Document, etc., that “created” the Catholic Church in 325 as YOU idiotically claim.

If you can’t provide one – then just admit that you LIED because you don’t know anything.
The council of Nicea..Google it.

Don't play dumb, fella....you know you are a Constantinian.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, have it your(RCC) way...

Then Peter said unto them, have your babies brought to me and repent for them, sprinkling them....
In other words, you CAN'T find a verse of Scripture that says we MUST be fully immersed.

That's what I thought, Einstein.
Consider yourself Scripturally-spanked . . .

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whats wrong with I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen? while pouring water over their head. I did it for my Son in the bathtub .. b.c Vat 2 said no to me. Its pointless to say .. you are the Church of >>> blah blah..

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words, you CAN'T find a verse of Scripture that says we MUST be fully immersed.

That's what I thought, Einstein.
Consider yourself Scripturally-spanked . . .
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

39 And when they were come up out of the water,....

Not...

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they GOT A CUP OF WATER water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

39 And when A CUP OF WATER WAS SPLASHED IN HIS FACE,...

C'mon Catholic...