The great harlot Rev 17, 18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's saying the CC is the devils church .. because its really Heavens gate. That's why they try so hard to get you out. Use common sense.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how can you prove that theory when his Shroud says we're right. And Genesis 3:15 says her seed... =mary believers. It didn't say his seed. Your dad told you? And they got it so wrong that he should get a bruise from the snake? Go to the Douay Rheims.
Huh?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No his burial wrappings.
That is just silly tradition.

Nothing but RCC tricks.

If one receives the baptism of the Holy Ghost, then they need no tricks to prove Jesus is real.

The Lord only left us with the Holy Ghost, not artifacts.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's saying the CC is the devils church .. because its really Heavens gate. That's why they try so hard to get you out. Use common sense.
You never have defined common sense for us. Until you correctly define what you mean, there can be no real communication.

Reactions: bbyrd009

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Rev_17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Catholic church is the mother of all mens religions.

Why do you think He said,

Rev_18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

i think it applies equally to ALL the worlds religions, catholic/protestant/orthodox/jewish/islam/hindu etc etc etc

I say that because the people the world in all lands belong to God....and religion of all kinds alienates them from him. False religions that do not teach the truth about God cause people to live in ways that are contrary to Gods Will for them and therefore they remain alienated from him. That is why God calls on all mankind to GET OUT OF HER.

Reactions: bbyrd009

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is just silly tradition.

Nothing but RCC tricks.

Jews have looked at it.. and called it authentic. So that is between u and God. Ask yourself why you are on a mission to break peoples faith. I'm not on any sort of mission.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews have looked at it.. and called it authentic. So that is between u and God. Ask yourself why you are on a mission to break peoples faith. I'm not on any sort of mission.
Jew who?

Some say?

Who's they?

Are you gonna believe what "they" say, or are you gonna see it yourself via the baptism of the Holy Ghost and tongues?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brian.

Can anyone shake your faith in God?

Can anyone shake your faith in religion?

You should answer NO!...Then yes.

I am trying to get you to adopt the concept that Jesus Christ is your only Shepherd...no other, not me, not the priest, nobody.

Jesus is your confessor.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm already there with Jesus and Mary, right now. . your mistake is going without Mary. I became a Roman CC member as a child so I feel blessed.

Just imagine when you see Jesus and he say why you ashamed of my Mother. And then he say why you call my Church a Harlot.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm already there with Jesus and Mary, right now. . your mistake is going without Mary. I became a Roman CC member as a child so I feel blessed.

Just imagine when you see Jesus and he say why you ashamed of my Mother. And then he say why you call my Church a Harlot.
Question.

Who do you say more prayers to...Jesus Christ, or His mother?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question.

Who do you say more prayers to...Jesus Christ, or His mother?

Honestly? I find the rosary to repeating for me .. and I think its for people who dedicated their life as a Priest or nun.
The Our Father is long too!!! I get short of breath on it. So I went to the Miraculous Medal one and its nice and short. And I love the story. Would it please Jesus I had a special love for his Mother? I sort of just talk to Jesus instead of praying to him. I go to Our Father when I'm really in the pits. I save it for special needs. Also I learned the Green Scapular one. Even shorter! But the MM is my fav.

Its so beautiful

two-hearts-undivided.jpg

I said the Rosary when God asked me if I can live without my True Love just 2 weeks ago. I was overcome with grief! Now I'm working his vineyard.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly? I find the rosary to repeating for me .. and I think its for people who dedicated their life as a Priest or nun.
The Our Father is long too!!! I get short of breath on it. So I went to the Miraculous Medal one and its nice and short. And I love the story.
Have you ever tried praying to Jesus Christ exclusively, and not praying to anyone else for at least a week?

Something like,... "I love you Jesus, you are my lone Shepherd, I trust you with all my being, you are my confessor, I devote my life to you alone, I want you to fill me with the baptism of the Holy Ghost like you did for the believers in Acts 2...."

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever tried praying to Jesus Christ exclusively, and not praying to anyone else for at least a week?

I find it easier to pray to his Mother...because of her open arms. Like she was my mom! Make sense? Its like men go to mom, and woman go to dad.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I said sell apple at$5... come on sell.. would you?
Suppose the potential buyer was starving and had only exactly $5 to feed himself and his family, would it not be selfishness and greed that drove a seller to sell rather than common sense?

"Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves."