1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The happy thread

Discussion in 'NonChristian Help Forum' started by djstav, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Taken

Taken Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    However ~ Some things we do know;

1)
    The Carnal Mind is naturally born Against God.

Why?

A) Mankind born from a mans seed and is in the likeness of "that" seed.
    B) Adam was Only hearing Good things from God.
    C) Adam was Given the Tree of Life from which to eat.
    D) In Adams midst was One Tree; the Tree of Good "and Evil", and Adam was given a prohibition to Look at or Eat from that tree.
    E) whoops, bummer for all men born of a mans seed; their likeness is now, they also are naturally born in mans likeness; having to weigh; choose good or choose evil.

2)
    Mankind being in the likeness of mankinds seed, presents mankind with a dilemma.

Why?

A) Mankind in his own flesh, Is flesh, strives to preserve his flesh, and often the cost to preserve his own flesh, the man, will do most anything he perceives at a threat to his own preservation.

B) Bummer ~ all flesh is sentenced to death.
    Money, Fame, Philosophers, Drugs, Surgeries, Cheating, Lying, Stealing, Big screen TV's, Guns, Governments, Created spirits, Created men....EVEN God Himself...CAN NOT preserve the Flesh and (Blood Life) of mankind.
    Since it was God Himself who pronounced the Blood Life of All flesh, shall die.

3)
    Bummer. What is the Point of mankind to continue being naturally born, if No flesh and blood life can be preserved and remain alive?

4)
    But, but, but...Wait a minute.
    Listen, hear, tell... the Good News Revealed...
    Dispite a man from a natural mans seed, having been MADE Subject To Death...

trust, believe, agree.....the Lord God Himself has OFFERED mankind a WAY to be MADE forgiven, saved, born again, adopted, and HAVE forever life WITH THEE Lord God Himself.....AND OVERCOME evil, wickedness, corruption...even his own Natural Carnal Mind.

5)
    Listen, hear, tell, trust, believe, agree....By and Through Gods Offering and a mans Acceptance....IS the ONLY WAY for a man to willingly give his natural flesh and blood life...
    In exchange for Gods Offering of Eternal Life with Him.

There IS alot we do not know about a mans Carnal Mind....However it is what we do know, through the Word of God, that by and through His internal Power, the man can have the fruit of that Tree of Life, without the continuance of gobbling up from the Tree of Good "AND EVIL".

Praise and Glory to Our Great God,
    Taken

2. Dave L

Dave L Guest

My experience was similar to yours. I experienced Jesus before I believed in him. (I share this in the Testimony Forum). My wife's experience was more subtle. And I learned God draws people to Christ in various ways. If any unbelievers are hanging out on this forum, there's a good chance he is drawing them to Christ or they wouldn't be here. Many say "you must choose to believe", but I say choosing to believe is the first step of faith for many. They wouldn't choose if they didn't already believe.

Acolyte, amadeus and Helen like this.
  3. djstav

djstav Active Member

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    You sound like a poor deluded fool, and you even had me join in on your deluded ways. The God of the Bible is not this retarded image you Christian's make it out to be, and it's not this soft mushy idea you peddle to children.

4. Dave L

Dave L Guest

What "other faith" are you?

5. Taken

Taken Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    So you have chosen to follow and praise a spirit.

What has that spirit you have chosen...
    sacrificed for you or offered to you for your allegiance?

Glory to God,
    Taken

Helen likes this.
  6. stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Wow. Fleeing the thread. Sorry if I dragged anyone else in here. Prayer is in order.

amadeus and Dave L like this.
  7. Dave L

Dave L Guest

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” (John 3:36)

8. Taken

Taken Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Natural Carnal Minds are limited in what sounds they can hear....thus it is expected for people to believe it is foolish, when another can hear, what they cannot.

Nah, you are not joined with me.

No ONE said He is.

Comprehension problem?
    Retard is to Turn Backwards.
    Clearly you overlooked the Good News of God Revealing More....which is NOT a backward direction!

AGAIN you are confused.
    Soft and mushy pertains to mankinds natural IDEA of Love.
    Gods Love pertains to Righteousness.

Not surprised it sounds foolish to you.
    It's supposed to.

Glory to God,
    Taken

Helen likes this.
  9. Helen

Helen Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Usually you are funny , when you are funny....but that is not even slightly funny. You must still be hanging on tight to all your hurts.:oops:

10. Enoch111

Enoch111 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    You are playing with fire. But if that is true, you should not even be on any Christian forum. This is not funny.

Taken likes this.
  11. Helen

Helen Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    He is hurting so much I don't think he knows what he is saying...ie not meaning it.

He is not 'fully' on this Site...he only has access to a few boards...not the "Christian Only " boards. He has been honest in choosing "Other Faith"..it limits his postings.

@Dave L a back slidden Christian...a prodigal...God loves him even though he stinketh.

Dave L likes this.
  12. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    United States Minor Outlying Islands
    "pleased to meet you; hope you guessed my name"

13. djstav

djstav Active Member

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    Funny thing is that I'm joking about praising Satan, but they are serious about praising Jesus.

I never said I was returning to Jesus, God maybe, but not Jesus.

14. Helen

Helen Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    I believe that God understands you much more than you understand yourself! I really do.

15. djstav

djstav Active Member

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    You should have fled the thread way before this all started. Well at least I'm not commutating with the dead, but the living.

16. djstav

djstav Active Member

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    Well that's a given, but your idea of God is not my idea. You have a interpersonal God who interacts with it's creation & intervenes. He's the kind of God who'll slaughter children to justify his means, no problem there.

17. djstav

djstav Active Member

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    You know you're right, but most of the pain I've endured has been due to your religion.

18. Helen

Helen Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    See, my friend...if you read other parts of this forum you would know that I am STRONGLY against those who say that God is a God of judgement. He poured out all Judgement for sin upon Jesus.

I also believe that none of those who were 'judged' and died in the OT "went to hell"...what was lost was their natural life.

So you see...you have no idea what I believe or don't believe....
    I do NOT believe the 'party line'...I believe what I see in the heart of the Father.

amadeus likes this.
  19. djstav

djstav Active Member

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    Josh?

bbyrd009 likes this.
  20. Helen

Helen Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian