The happy thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
See, my friend...if you read other parts of this forum you would know that I am STRONGLY against those who say that God is a God of judgement. He poured out all Judgement for sin upon Jesus.

I also believe that none of those who were 'judged' and died in the OT "went to hell"...what was lost was their natural life.

So you see...you have no idea what I believe or don't believe....
I do NOT believe the 'party line'...I believe what I see in the heart of the Father.
Did those children believe in Jesus? No? But they deserve to go to heaven.

If children go to heaven without knowing & believing in Jesus then there is a loophole in salvation by faith only.
It proves that your God can save a person without them believing in him. So does your requirement for salvation still stand.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” (John 3:36)
It all comes down to belief buddy. These verse's mean nothing unless someone believes in them.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did those children believe in Jesus? No? But they deserve to go to heaven.

If children go to heaven without knowing & believing in Jesus then there is a loophole in salvation by faith only.
It proves that your God can save a person without them believing in him, so does your requirement for salvation still stand.

Of course children go to heaven...and aborted babies go to heaven.
Heaven is God Himself.
There is no place were God isn't....

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Of course children go to heaven...and aborted babies go to heaven.
Heaven is God Himself.
There is no place were God isn't....
Why? We are all dead due to the fall of Adam & Eve. How are spiritually dead infants allowed to enter heaven without faith.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why? We are all dead due to the fall of Adam & Eve. How are spiritually dead infants allowed to enter heaven without faith.

1 Cor 15 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."

You don't think God started this thing without a perfect Plan do you?o_O

Reactions: Nancy

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia

What do you say to those believers who teach that it is only by believing in Jesus that one can access salvation. They have their Bible verse's that dispute your Bible verse's, so in the end who's actually right.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia

King James Bible
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do you say to those believers who teach that it is only by believing in Jesus that one can access salvation. They have their Bible verse's that dispute your Bible verse's, so in the end who's actually right.

Again...if you read a bit on this forum you would see that I will never play the silly- " show me your verse and I will show you mine."
Anything at all can be proved or disproved via some cherry picked favourite verse... I won't do it.

Jesus opened the way...we either enjoy our earthly walk with Him or we don't.

Jesus opened the way for ALL the world...as you know, it says so..but ALL do not enjoy what Jesus purchased for them...their choice...but it does not change the fact that it was "for them".
When I ever talk casually to strangers ...I always start with- " Are you enjoying everything God has done for you ?"

And I never ever mention hell unless they do. In my opinion the world has been "helled to death"...that is not what I see Jesus told His disciples to do...He said, "heal, raise them, cast out devils set them free..and say the kingdom is nigh thee.." He did say go into the world and scare the hell out of them...which is what most do. No wonder few want what the church is offering....they offer nothing....

Oh whoops....soapbox.gif

Reactions: Acolyte

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Again...if you read a bit on this forum you would see that I will never play the silly- " show me your verse and I will show you mine."
Anything at all can be proved or disproved via some cherry picked favourite verse... I won't do it.

Jesus opened the way...we either enjoy our earthly walk with Him or we don't.

Jesus opened the way for ALL the world...as you know, it says so..but ALL do not enjoy what Jesus purchased for them...their choice...but it does not change the fact that it was "for them".
When I ever talk casually to strangers ...I always start with- " Are you enjoying everything God has done for you ?"

And I never ever mention hell unless they do. In my opinion the world has been "helled to death"...that is not what I see Jesus told His disciples to do...He said, "heal, raise them, cast out devils set them free..and say the kingdom is nigh thee.." He did say go into the world and scare the hell out of them...which is what most do. No wonder few want what the church is offering....they offer nothing....

Oh whoops....View attachment 4371
Don't shoot the messengers of God. It is Jesus who taught eternal punishment was it not? How much of a nice guy could he have been to tell people that if they didn't love him there's a place of burning for them.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, if that is how you read it..then okay..I guess you must. I don't.
Someone once said " Jesus talked more about hell than anything else"
And people chose to believe that without even checking it out!!

Our choice...3e6808eb68fb1fc423aef684e454cbf1.jpg

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Well, if that is how you read it..then okay..I guess you must. I don't.
Someone once said " Jesus talked more about hell than anything else"
And people chose to believe that without even checking it out!!

Our choice...
The Bible isn't something that we can put our personal spin on. Either there's a hell or not, either we are fallen and spiritually cut off from God or not, either salvation is dependent on believing in Jesus or not. These doctrines all mean something in the end, and you can't just go and read into those verses what you like. People do this to make this God more palatable to themselves first then to others second.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
either we are fallen and spiritually cut off from God or not, either salvation is dependent on believing in Jesus or not. These doctrines all mean something in the end, and you can't just go and read into those verses what you like. People do this to make this God more palatable to themselves first then to others second.

Rom5:8
" But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

I hardly think that going around telling people they are going to hell is the ministry of reconciliation....o_O

2 Cor 5 19 " To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. "

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Rom5:8
" But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

I hardly think that going around telling people they are going to hell is the ministry of reconciliation....o_O

2 Cor 5 19 " To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. "
But you can't ignore that a lot of people will perish.

King James Bible
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Most of us will be lost, but your God wins, yay!

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
How do you praise a being who will lose so much of his creation to Satan, many of the lost will be people you knew, loved & hated.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You presume babies who physically die are "spiritually dead".

Faith is a gift from God.
His Gift to give to whom He wills.
God knows a heart, He has filled with Faith.
God is Just.
God is Merciful.

Babies are not unjustly responsible for being incapable of learning and reasoning of something they can not see.

Romans 1:20 expressly speaks of those "without excuse".

Babies do not fall within the parameter of those "without excuse".

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Acolyte and Helen

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
A while ago

God is Just.
God is Merciful.

Babies are not unjustly responsible for being incapable of learning and reasoning of something they can not see.

Glory to God,
Taken
King James Bible
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Yeah God looks at the heart & sees a dead filthy soul that need's to accept him before it can be restored.

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia

God is Just.
God is Merciful.

Glory to God,
Taken
Do you need to believe in Jesus or not?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you praise a being who will lose so much of his creation to Satan, many of the lost will be people you knew, loved & hated.

Nothing created becomes "uncreated".

Created things have become....NOT GOOD.

Those you have known, loved, hated....have lied to you, cheated you, deceived you, misdirected you....were you able to Forgive AND Forget those "acts"?

The beauty of God IS He IS able to Forgive AND Forget...

He shall Forgive "men" desiring to Be With and Forget "men" desiring to Be Without Him.

It's a WIN WIN for all men to Receive exactly what they themselves desired and chose.

None become "lost", as He has "prepared" a place For ALL. A place For those "WITH" Him and a place For those "WITHOUT" Him.

You express you have made your desired choice.
You can rest assured, God is Just, You shall receive what you chose.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you need to believe in Jesus or not?

Of course I believe in Jesus.

Oddball question to me, since nothing I have said is to the contrary.

Glory to God,
Taken