The Harbinger: Decoded

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you for your example of the style of writing that you prefer to see for justifying what I write.

Sadly, Sam's understanding of Rev 16:12-16 is not in keeping with the text he is quoting. I note that some of his biblical references were off topic and subject matter in that they were not applicable to or were directly associated with the sixth bowl judgement.

A quote from the same article that you referenced above is: -

and showed to me that Sam's understanding places the 6th bowl judgement at the end of the wrong age. He is suggesting that the 6th bowl occurs at the end of the final age just before Christ's second advent whereas I place it at the end of this present age and that the judgement of the beasts and the kings of the earth was foretold to occur on the same day in Isaiah 24:21-22 as well as the judgement of the beasts in Revelation 12:7-13 and we are told in Rev 20:3, 13:11 and 17:8 tells us that Satan, the false prophet, i.e. the little horn, and the four faceted beast which are the four beast of Daniel 7:1-12 joined together as is also described in Dan 7:19-23.

Of interest was his comments concerning the frogs: -
and that the "frogs" were a metaphorical image of what was performing the signs and wonders. In the 9/11 event, the metaphorical frog were planes.

However, the four faceted beast at this stage has not yet come together and been manifested here on the earth as will only occur as a manifested beast in the distant future when Satan, the beast(s) and the false prophet. i.e. the little horn, are released from the bottomless pit.

The signs and wonders that was performed during the 9/11 event was the attach by the three metaphorical frogs, i.e. the three terorist controlled planes, against the three pillars that are worshipped around the world. The twin towers/pillars of the world trade centre and the burried pillar of power that symbolised dominion and great power, the Penegon in Washington. The outcome of this attach is the lead growing resentment against Israel by the many nations on the earth which will become the driving force for all of the nations of the earth to gather at Armageddon in preparation to go up against Israel because of their attempt to build the third temple which the nations do not want to happen. In Luke 14, Jesus foretold of the desire of Israel to build a third temple, but He also said that they would not have the means to complete the temple and would look foolish to the other nations of the world.

Although Sam and I may hold similar views concerning certain aspects of the End times, I am afraid that we both tend to disagree with the other's expressed points of view. You may like Sam's presentation style, and also accept his understanding of the End Times, but to believe that his presented understanding is true is a very different matter.

I would suggest that Sam still holds to the traditional understanding of the End Times that has "dominated" the "church's" position for many centauries which is also alined with much of the SDA's views.

Sam has not swayed me from my understanding with his scholarly presentation. He is, in my view, presenting the wrong understanding of what is to occur during the End Times.

Shalom
Well, thanks for your take. I do disagree with you. I also can’t help noticing that once again, although happily pointing out the flaws in other people’s arguments, you have not given any scriptures to support yours. Again, I must either conclude you are deliberately dodging this fact, or you cannot.
Either way, I think I should move on from the conversation, as neither you nor I are gaining anything from it.