The Harbinger: Decoded

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not following you. First, the "seals" were a fictional device. Secondly, no, I don't follow you on saying the fallen walls could have been from a hurricane. In both cases, both with Israel and with the U.S.,they were caused by attacks from humans, not weather related events...
From what I understand of the video, the "fictious seals" were still based on bible verses in Isaiah. And my point with the 'hurricane' was that a ''breached wall" is so vague, that it could be talking about anything; indeed, when hurrican Katrina broke the levee wall and pretty much destroyed the New Orleans, that, in fact, could have fit it.
Unless I've totally misunderstood the clip above. Which I admit is possible...but....yeah...I still think people are going Da Vinci Code when they shouldn't.

Reactions: Helen

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your response is what I expected to hear from your pen. If it is not explicitly written in the word of God that this and this will happen, then it is a false interpretation of the word of God. Unless the event is described in great detail within the passage being quoted and not linked to another scriptural passage about the same event, then it cannot be considered to be a prophecy concerning that event.

Shalom
I am not a naysayer or scoffer. I very much believe in the return of Christ and look forward to it daily with a passion that you could never really understand.

I'll tell you why I "respond" as I do, why I question when it is "not explicitly written in the word of God that this and this will happen"....because we all should. If you cannot give me a good reason why you believe something that is NOT written explicitly...if you cannot give me a concise run through with chapter and verse as to why you believe your doctrine has a STRONG case even though it is NOT written explicitly...then you youself need to reconsider WHY you hold the view you do. If you cannot defend it, why on earth do you hold it?
Defending of ones doctrines is more than just laying out of an opinion. Everyone has an opinion. Everyone can parrot a 'doctrine' they've heard and been endoctrinated in. But if you've really done any critical thought of your own, really read, thought and prayed on your doctrine, you ought to be able to defend it credibly.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am not a naysayer or scoffer. I very much believe in the return of Christ and look forward to it daily with a passion that you could never really understand.
Amen and all His people are praying " come Jesus come. God bless.

Reactions: Naomi25

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I'll tell you why I "respond" as I do, why I question when it is "not explicitly written in the word of God that this and this will happen"....because we all should. If you cannot give me a good reason why you believe something that is NOT written explicitly...if you cannot give me a concise run through with chapter and verse as to why you believe your doctrine has a STRONG case even though it is NOT written explicitly...then you youself need to reconsider WHY you hold the view you do. If you cannot defend it, why on earth do you hold it?
Defending of ones doctrines is more than just laying out of an opinion. Everyone has an opinion. Everyone can parrot a 'doctrine' they've heard and been endoctrinated in. But if you've really done any critical thought of your own, really read, thought and prayed on your doctrine, you ought to be able to defend it credibly.

I like your assumptions about how I have arrived at my conclusions with regards to the End Times and your interwoven put down it contains as I purposely do not give the same righteousness vibe that you do in my posts.

If you can find another author that you are suggesting that I have been indoctrinated by to write the conclusions that I post, then please let me know so that I can read his work and take a break from the likes of you as I do not have to provide the level of detail that you require as I do not want to be confined and live under your "laws" of posting. If you can tell me who I am supposed to be parroting from on the end times, then I will be able to stop posting an let this magical person post similarly to what I have been posting and take a break.

I have not read anyone on this forum who has been writing the same understanding that I have. Who on this site or on any other forum for that matter is writing that Iraq is the fourth segment of the Daniel 2 statue prophecy as I have done on this forum and one other.

Have a good day now Naomi, you hear me?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all videos, teachings, television broadcasts, books and whatever that speak on end-time prophesy are based on the authors spiritual insight into what they are sharing. Most present modern day events and link them to scripture to give the audience food for thought concerning fulfillment of prophecy....the ones that I truly avoid as hearing from God are the ones that give specific dates as to when Jesus is going to return. I was intrigued with much of the video in how it identified specific symbols or items addressed in scripture that also took place on 9/11. The Cedar tree, the stone that was carved, the towers....it was something to cause me to want to study further as to the relevance of all this.....And I do believe America is being called to judgment and has been given a specific grace period to repent and come back to the foundation of a nation under God.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I understand of the video, the "fictious seals" were still based on bible verses in Isaiah. And my point with the 'hurricane' was that a ''breached wall" is so vague, that it could be talking about anything; indeed, when hurrican Katrina broke the levee wall and pretty much destroyed the New Orleans, that, in fact, could have fit it.
Unless I've totally misunderstood the clip above. Which I admit is possible...but....yeah...I still think people are going Da Vinci Code when they shouldn't.
I think we have a very different understanding of Isaiah. I take the verse and the preceding chapter about a coming assyrian invasion very differently. And I take Their response to it of :we will rebuild, as arrogance, because God calls it arrogance on their part...
I don't disconnect the chapter after the coming invasion and wonder what all could have made the bricks fall. I think it was the Assyrian invasion that made the bricks fall...
I think we can't connect because you don't see the 2 chapters as related, which is okay. You have right to your own understanding of what you read! :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Man, I feel so bad for you Naomi, and your whole generation for that matter. History will not be kind either I guess.
I will never leave you, nor forsake you
Return to Me, and I will return to you

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't quite grasp why striking similarities must be made into: you are believing something not true concerning bible prophecy!

The man was noting a string of quite notable similarities, over the course of quite a few years. I'm glad he shared what he noted. Others think he's a nut for noting or sharing them, go figure.

Reactions: Heart2Soul
D

Dave L

“The appearance of the locusts was like horses equipped for battle. Something like gold crowns was on their heads; their faces were like men’s faces; they had hair like women’s hair; their teeth were like lions’ teeth; they had chests like iron breastplates; the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses rushing into battle; and they had tails with stingers like scorpions, so that with their tails they had the power to harm people for five months.” (Revelation 9:7–10) (HCSB)

Charles Manson (mass murderer) believed this described the Beatles. How is it any different from what prophecy buffs worldwide read into scripture today?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The appearance of the locusts was like horses equipped for battle. Something like gold crowns was on their heads; their faces were like men’s faces; they had hair like women’s hair; their teeth were like lions’ teeth; they had chests like iron breastplates; the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses rushing into battle; and they had tails with stingers like scorpions, so that with their tails they had the power to harm people for five months.” (Revelation 9:7–10) (HCSB)

Charles Manson (mass murderer) believed this described the Beatles. How is it any different from what prophecy buffs worldwide read into scripture today?
Well Charles Manson was not a man of God so no Christian in their right mind would consider him. But for those who never study His Word they are easily disillusioned.
Isn't it ironic that the religious leaders in the NT had this same mind set concerning OT prophesy of the coming Messiah? And Jesus walked amongst them and they would not acknowledge Him as the fulfillment of that prophesy.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

Well Charles Manson was not a man of God so no Christian in their right mind would consider him. But for those who never study His Word they are easily disillusioned.
Isn't it ironic that the religious leaders in the NT had this same mind set concerning OT prophesy of the coming Messiah? And Jesus walked amongst them and they would not acknowledge Him as the fulfillment of that prophesy.
False prophets were condemned to death in the OT. And many calling themselves Christians are nothing more than false prophets. The proof is in their inability to produce direct quotes from scripture supporting their views. Dispensationalists use scripture, but they cannot produce direct quotes for any of their claims.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False prophets were condemned to death in the OT. And many calling themselves Christians are nothing more than false prophets. The proof is in their inability to produce direct quotes from scripture supporting their views. Dispensationalists use scripture, but they cannot produce direct quotes for any of their claims.
Dave it is well known on this forum that you do not believe in prophets. So this is where I will bow out as agreeing to disagree.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe scripture, you also won't believe in prophets today.
You are not the author and finisher of my faith....you are not the Holy Spirit who teaches me....you will not plant your seeds of doubt in my faith. You are not the one who reveals the hidden wisdom of God in my life.
So in conclusion you have no right to tell me what I should believe.

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you believe scripture, you also won't believe in prophets today.

For me the scripture is clear...in the OT ..John the Baptist being the end of the Old...God spoke via prophets...

"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds

We are in a speaking and hearing relationship with Father.

Reactions: Dave L
D

Dave L

You are not the author and finisher of my faith....you are not the Holy Spirit who teaches me....you will not plant your seeds of doubt in my faith. You are not the one who reveals the hidden wisdom of God in my life.
So in conclusion you have no right to tell me what I should believe.
You cannot have faith apart from the Word of God. False prophets damage your faith giving you empty hope. Nothing solid to stand on.