Amen, sister. And there is a balance between trusting God and not worrying ...and being wise and prudent to prepare when and how God leads us to prepare for things to come. We follow His prompting to do those things, but do not trust in preps. Am I making sense?
For example ....I can be going about my day, doing housework, tending animals, etc, when God prompts me to go buy some fruit trees, or top off my gas tank, or buy some canned foods, or fill some 5 gallon jugs of water. So I go do those things, and trust He knows why ...but I don't have to preoccupy my mind with what's to come.
Psalms 20:7
“Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.”
Isaiah 26:3
“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”
1 John 4:18
“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”