The Holy Land with Benny Hinn

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may go on a trip to the Holy Land with Benny Hinn this November. On reading the brochure they have a dress code... No shorts! I was kinda surprised. As I have been in Christianity all my life, including reading the bible cover to cover seven times, this should be really fun!

ironmonk

May 23, 2014
rockytopva said:
I may go on a trip to the Holy Land with Benny Hinn this November. On reading the brochure they have a dress code... No shorts! I was kinda surprised. As I have been in Christianity all my life, including reading the bible cover to cover seven times, this should be really fun!
Why don't you give the money you would spend on this trip and give it to someone who really needs it.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
rockytopva said:
Rockytopva....good for you...........I've been to many Benny Hinn meetings.......Now, I know you can get healed in your own shower....but the people I know who made lengthy travels were indeed healed......even to the point of titantium screws removed.
The bible tells us not to talk bad about these people......and people are afraid of what they don't know....therfore are against.
I could tell you story after story after story about people who received their healings from just taken hold of the faith.

Of course my favorite preacer is Mad Dog...T. D. Jakes :)
Don't worry about some silly dress code.....go...and get what you can out of this journey...expect to hear from God....just don't go for the excitement.
HALLELUJAH...GOD IS GOOD!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It doesn't matter what christian is hosting the trip, if you go expecting to meet God you will meet God, be on the lookout.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a supporter of the Benny Hinn ministries. If there are three turn offs about the guy and his wife is...

1. The Paula White affair
2. Suzanne Hinn's "Holy Ghost enigma" video
3. The extravagant lifestyle

As far as the trip... It just seemed like a fun thing to do. And Charismatics are normally fun to be around.

Of course my favorite preacer is Mad Dog...T. D. Jakes :)
Don't worry about some silly dress code.....go...and get what you can out of this journey...expect to hear from God....just don't go for the excitement.
HALLELUJAH...GOD IS GOOD!

On my web site at https://www.youtube.com/user/rockytopva the TD Jakes videos that I have uploaded have generated somewhere around 500,000 views.