The hyper grace Premill lie has been uncovered.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Christ makes up our imperfections, exactly, because if we were sinless on our own, we would no longer need Jesus.

Right. And that is why I do not trust those who come here pushing a 'holier-than-thou' type attitude as if 'they' are perfect in their walk with Lord Jesus and never... mess up. Those are blind leaders of the blind and while they point to others as being guilty of trying... to make up their own salvation, they actually are the ones guilty of trying to create their 'own' rules for Christ's Salvation plan.

Reactions: Cassandra

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right. And that is why I do not trust those who come here pushing a 'holier-than-thou' type attitude as if 'they' are perfect in their walk with Lord Jesus and never... mess up. Those are blind leaders of the blind and while they point to others as being guilty of trying... to make up their own salvation, they actually are the ones guilty of trying to create their 'own' rules for Christ's Salvation plan.

That Grace you think you have isn't in you. That is The LIFE of CHRIST that should be there. If you actually had anything written to your heart, you wouldn't be claiming you can continue causing separation from GOD. You pay a preacher to tell you: ...your fallen life is somehow Saved.

You just eat up whatever bs he tells you because the last thing you want to do is pick up your cross.

Reactions: APAK

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Grace you think you have isn't in you. That is The LIFE of CHRIST that should be there. If you actually had anything written to your heart, you wouldn't be claiming you can continue causing separation from GOD. You pay a preacher to tell you: ...your fallen life is somehow Saved.

You just eat up whatever bs he tells you because the last thing you want to do is pick up your cross.

I don't have separation from GOD, that is YOUR ignorant slanderous HOLIER-THAN-THOU FALSE attitude.

Those like yourself WHO THINK THEY HAVE NO NEED TO EVER REPENT OF FUTURE SIN, are the ones who have a separation from GOD, because no believer can STAY in their WALK WITH CHRIST without repenting and asking forgiveness of FUTURE SIN.

Like Apostle John said in 1 John 1, those who DENY they have SIN make Jesus a LIAR.

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have separation from GOD, that is YOUR ignorant slanderous HOLIER-THAN-THOU FALSE attitude.

Those like yourself WHO THINK THEY HAVE NO NEED TO EVER REPENT OF FUTURE SIN, are the ones who have a separation from GOD, because no believer can STAY in their WALK WITH CHRIST without repenting and asking forgiveness of FUTURE SIN.

Like Apostle John said in 1 John 1, those who DENY they have SIN make Jesus a LIAR.

lol, only a child of satan has future willful sins.

addiction is literally sin slavery ...if you still do it ...JESUS didn't Save you from anything ...you should be concerned.

sinless perfection is different than sitting down and self-pleasuring yourself ...knowing full well that it is separation from GOD.

No one, that fights to continue in sin slavery is free from it.
you just tell yourself you will stop some day. The old man never dies ...you never get Reborn either.

....you never denied yourself and picked up your cross.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Understand that you are not Saved until your final repeated willful sin.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol, only a child of satan has future sins.

addiction is literally sin slavery ...if you still do it ...JESUS didn't Save you from anything ...you should be concerned.

sinless perfection is different than sitting down and self-pleasuring yourself ...knowing full well that it is separation from GOD.

No one, that fights to continue in sin slavery is free from it.
you just tell yourself you will stop some day. The old man never dies ...you never get Reborn either.

....you never denied yourself and picked up your cross.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Understand that you are not Saved until your final repeated willful sin.

So you dont sin? Not at all?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Obey JESUS

We’re in the last days.

And as the scriptures says:

Isaiah 57:1

1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

And:

“Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.” (Isaiah 59:15)

Just say you stopped sinning and watch them eat you alive in here (in a Christian forum!!)

It’s sad.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What i don't do is self-pleasure or drugs. That's all it takes for The SPIRIT to start Grieving you ..but you love your flesh more than CHRIST.

You either deny yourself ...or you fry.
A broader view of what constitutes sin is definitely helpful. Without it, the judgement of others and the justification of self is in the drivers seat!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What i don't do is self-pleasure or drugs. That's all it takes for The SPIRIT to start Grieving you ..but you love your flesh more than CHRIST.

You either deny yourself ...or you fry.

Where did you get the idea that I love myself more? I just asked a question For being sinless, you sure do your fair share of "raca"ing others.
Raca is just a step away from "You fool". This is a manifestation of anger. You just do it generally--you do not know the heart of everyone.
Tread softly. These tings tie in with "Thou shalt not kill."

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did you get the idea that I love myself more? I just asked a question For being sinless, you sure do your fair share of "raca"ing others.
Raca is just a step away from "You fool". This is a manifestation of anger. You just do it generally--you do not know the heart of everyone.
Tread softly. These tings tie in with "Thou shalt not kill."
277813177_3229108900655068_6808103092119073023_n.jpg

Reactions: GEN2REV and APAK

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh good! A meme.

Here is something I found:

4fa56fcf2a5b101f6bf8e2b68da6c42d.jpg

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know which creatures you are observing OJ ....but look around you, do men have all mercy, all love, all grace, all accepting and all heaven?
Even so...!

Mercy:

"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Matt 5:7

Love:

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." I John 4:16

Grace:

"And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him." Luke 2:40

Heaven?

"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." John 3:13

But then even if not there in these things in this moment, do we not all have hope?

Are we not all also growing?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh good! A meme.

Here is something I found:

4fa56fcf2a5b101f6bf8e2b68da6c42d.jpg
Willful sin takes you off The Narrow Path of SALVATION. It is separation in your Walk with CHRIST.

If you don't want a Living Relationship with CHRIST, you don't want to Enter The Kingdom.

You don't know Him, but say you do!!!

If you actually knew Him, you would Obey Him!!! but ...no, all you do is come up with excuses to remain fallen.

Reactions: GEN2REV and APAK

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hyper grace says JESUS Repented for them.
i don't know if this level of dumb is fixable. i must have missed where JESUS said "oh, don't worry about it ...I'll cover it ...go ahead and keep living in your filth (beast image)".

Reactions: APAK and GEN2REV

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Willful sin takes you off The Narrow Path of SALVATION. It is separation in your Walk with CHRIST.

If you don't want a Living Relationship with CHRIST, you don't want to Enter The Kingdom.

If you actually knew Him, you would Obey Him!!! but ...no, all you do is come up with excuses to remain fallen.
do you know @Cassandra ? Barking up the wrong tree there imo

Reactions: Cassandra

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know which creatures you are observing OJ ....but look around you, do men have all mercy, all love, all grace, all accepting and all heaven?
The point of the post, which is plenty profound, is that it describes perfectly the god that is taught throughout modern mainstream Christendom today; in almost all churches and on all so-called christian TV and Radio programs.

It fits modern professed christians as well with all their hate the sin, but love the sinner nonsense.

God throws the sinner into hell, ... not the sin.

God is not the wet noodle the world makes Him out to be today. He is angry with sinners every single day.
Psalms 7:11

Reactions: APAK and Obey JESUS

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hyper grace says JESUS Repented for them.
i don't know if this level of dumb is fixable. i must have missed where JESUS said "oh, don't worry about it ...I'll cover it ...go ahead and keep living in your filth (beast image)".

This is exactly what I told you about--you have a problem with anger.

I'm a Christian, and I do obey Him. I do not understand how you say you obey Him, when you say you don't need to.
I quoted Bible verses in my meme--yours had none. What mine said is what the Bible says.

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason you are a sunday-only-Christian is because you pay them to say you can continue to live in sin. They don't tell you to turn from sin because they want you to come back. You are living a lie.

What Fruit do you think you have?

Luke 3:8,9 KJV
Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance...
...every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

If your spirit is not eating from The Tree of Life ...you have problems.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol, only a child of satan has future willful sins.

Your heart is burning right now from Christ's pointing to your shame, because you REFUSE to repent of your sins you've committed AFTER you became a Christian! Doing that is in essence to cut off The Holy Spirit from your life.

According to Apostle Paul in Romans 3:25, our first belief on Jesus Christ and baptism is for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST. We still have the need to repent of future sin we may commit in order to keep our WALK with Jesus, which is the subject Apostle John covered in 1 John 1.

Rom 3:25
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

KJV

(*If your Bible doesn't have that part in red above, notice that some later New Testament revisions took that phrase, "that are past", out of The Bible.)

Even the act of Communion as a Christian is a time to spend with Jesus, working problems out in our lives, asking Him forgiveness of things we do when we find we have messed up.

But those who say we have NO MORE NEED to ever repent to Jesus again and no more ask forgiveness of future sin, also reject Communion with Him!

What KIND of person would reject holy Communion with Jesus Christ? And Christians are to do Communion as oft as we feel the need.

The doctrine you are pushing here is FROM THE DEVIL. Only a devil would NOT want Christians to repent and ask forgiveness of Jesus regarding future sin. That's what the devil wants, he wants us to have a dirty slate when it comes time to be judged by Lord Jesus at His future return, because of NOT CHECKING OURSELVES FOR FUTURE SIN.

THAT is the whole matter of the LIE you are pushing. If we think we can no longer have sin after first believing on Jesus and being baptized, then it means we won't be CHECKING ourselves for future sin. And that is THE PROBLEM and LIE.

No wonder Jesus showed in Matthew 7 that He will tell those who work iniquity to get away from Him when He returns...

Matt 7:20-23
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto Me, "Lord, Lord", shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father Which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works?"

23 And then will I profess unto them, "I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity."

KJV

Those will even say to Jesus in that day, while in their Hyper-Grace covered wagon doctrine of men, "We did all these works in your name Lord, cast out devils, prophesied in your name." But they forgot one thing. They forgot to CHECK their lives for future sins and repent and ask Jesus forgiveness of them, staying in the walk with Him!

Honest brethren in Christ, how many do you know like that which call themselves a Christian? They go to Church alright, listen to the preacher, nod their head at his preaching, tell him how wonderful a sermon that was, put money in the plate, and then go back home and the rest of the week they act like there is NOTHING they can do WRONG, so of course there is NO NEED to ever say they are sorry to anyone, no need to apologize for anything. Yeah, it CAN actually get that bad with some of them! I've seen it. I've got relatives that act like that, having been indoctrinated into men's theories of Hyper-Grace. When they offend or do something wrong, they even act like the victim... has the duty to forgive them automatically!

The medium ones, i.e., those on the false Hyper-Grace theory that still doubt a little, what they will do when they offend someone they won't actually repent and ask forgiveness of the victim, but instead they will try to do something good for the victim, as IF... that... is to replace asking them forgiveness. Thus they are BRAINWASHED by the devils to NOT repent, ever.

And the devil hates... the act of REPENTANCE.

Last edited: