The hyper grace Premill lie has been uncovered.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They screw around with the First Resurrection of Rev 20 because they don't want any of us to be Reborn right now. They want a reason to continue in their sins.

Do you really think a regenerated (Reborn) spirit is somehow still in the beast image? There is no such thing as a willfully sinning Christian.

They give some gimmick about babies can go to hell because they think sin is inherent in us and that we can't do anything about it.

THEY DENY HIS BLOOD BY PRETENING THERE ISN'T A REBORN IMAGE.

They are still an animal ...they were never Reborn.

If you are not in The Kingdom now ...you won't be after the second resurrection!

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kingdom is NOW
Eph 2:19
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20
And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

The first Reborn Resurrection of Rev 20 is clearly in John 5

John 5:25-27
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

In what world do you think His Blood allows you to continue in new sins? You bought satan's lie to keep your fallen life.

How can CHRIST Forgive a sin you won't stop doing?

2 Peter 1:9
But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his OLD SINS.

Romans 3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of SINS THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They screw around with the First Resurrection of Rev 20 because they don't want any of us to be Reborn right now. They want a reason to continue in their sins.

Do you really think a regenerated (Reborn) spirit is somehow still in the beast image? There is no such thing as a willfully sinning Christian.

They give some gimmick about babies can go to hell because they think sin is inherent in us and that we can't do anything about it.

If you are not in The Kingdom now ...you won't be after the second resurrection!

There are so many things wrong with this I don't know where to begin?
1) Premills, like myself, do want people to be Reborn right now. I don't know any Premill who feels otherwise.

2) All Christians "willfully sin." The Apostle John says that if we claim we haven't willfully sinned, we're making God a liar. Sin is always willful. There is also sinning in ignorance. There is also willful sin that constitutes deliberate rebellion against God. You are conflating all of these things, it seems?

3) We indeed cannot control where babies go in the judgment. That is non-controversial. Some think all babies who die in innocence go to heaven. Others feel predestination determines, in advance, where they go. Again, regardless--we have no control over where they go.

4) Who denies that there is a "Reborn Image?" Who even uses that term? So what do you even mean by using an unused term, and then berating people who don't agree with you on it?

Try disagreeing with a particular school of theology with a little more precision and spirituality, if you will?

Reactions: Keraz

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are so many things wrong with this I don't know where to begin?
1) Premills, like myself, do want people to be Reborn right now. I don't know any Premill who feels otherwise.

2) All Christians "willfully sin." The Apostle John says that if we claim we haven't willfully sinned, we're making God a liar. Sin is always willful. There is also sinning in ignorance. There is also willful sin that constitutes deliberate rebellion against God. You are conflating all of these things, it seems?

3) We indeed cannot control where babies go in the judgment. That is non-controversial. Some think all babies who die in innocence go to heaven. Others feel predestination determines, in advance, where they go. Again, regardless--we have no control over where they go.

4) Who denies that there is a "Reborn Image?" Who even uses that term? So what do you even mean by using an unused term, and then berating people who don't agree with you on it?

Try disagreeing with a particular school of theology with a little more precision and spirituality, if you will?

Oh sure, you all think you are Reborn --you are not.

You know something about being Reborn --but you just shrug it off and claim your flesh is fine because you are somehow automatically covered.
--or you assume you are already Reborn somehow --while you continue in sin.

Numbers 15:30
But the person who sins defiantly, whether a native or foreigner, blasphemes the LORD. That person shall be cut off from among his people.

This is what being a Christian is all about
Romans 13:14
" clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful flesh"

That's the Christian faith!
It's Christ in you and not sin!

1 John 3:6
No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him.

Hebrews 10:26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Gal 5:24
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

No, Children of GOD do not willfully sin --you are saying a Child is willing to purposely cause separation from GOD. You are the one that is deceived.

You don't think there is a Reborn Image because you not Obeying anything. GOD Gave Adam an Image --Adam ruined it. You don't want anything to do with Lifting up The Son of Man. You would rather pretend your beast image is Saved.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You know something about being Reborn --but you just shrug it off and claim your flesh is fine because you are somehow automatically covered.

Numbers 15:30
But the person who sins defiantly, whether a native or foreigner, blasphemes the LORD. That person shall be cut off from among his people.

This is what being a Christian is all about
Romans 13:14
" clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful flesh"

That's the Christian faith!
It's Christ in you and not sin!

1 John 3:6
No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him.

Hebrews 10:26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Gal 5:24
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

No, Children of GOD do not willfully sin --you are saying a Child is willing to purposely cause separation from GOD. You are the one that is deceived.

You don't think there is a Reborn Image because you not Obeying anything. GOD Gave Adam an Image --Adam ruined it. You don't want anything to do with Lifting up The Son of Man. You would rather pretend your beast image is Saved.
We need holey people, sooooo, who wants the sharp knife and who wants the blunt one......I'm sure they'll both do the job!

Reactions: amadeus

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who died and made you God? You have a very judgmental spirit. Why not let God determine who is Reborn and who is saved?

You know nothing about me. Do you pick fights with people you happen to run into on the street? Jesus told us not to judge by "appearances." That's all you know about me, what you *think* you see.

Every sin is willful. Don't conflate that with someone who goes on sinning, knowing the truth, and refusing to repent. You can quote Scriptures, fine. But learn to live what you know. Learn what loving your brothers means. Learn how to speak less and listen more. Then you won't judge others so quickly.

I'm glad you believe in holiness, in the need to not live in sin. We agree on that much.

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who died and made you God? You have a very judgmental spirit. Why not let God determine who is Reborn and who is saved?

You know nothing about me. Do you pick fights with people you happen to run into on the street? Jesus told us not to judge by "appearances." That's all you know about me, what you *think* you see.

Every sin is willful. Don't conflate that with someone who goes on sinning, knowing the truth, and refusing to repent. You can quote Scriptures, fine. But learn to live what you know. Learn what loving your brothers means. Learn how to speak less and listen more. Then you won't judge others so quickly.

I'm glad you believe in holiness, in the need to not live in sin. We agree on that much.

You walk up to The Cross, but you don't recognize your sins! You don't Repent, you don't stop doing them! the beast tells you to confess of the same sin over and over again.

John 3:14
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You walk up to The Cross, but you don't recognize your sins! You don't Repent, you don't stop doing them! the beast tells you to confess of the same sin over and over again.

John 3:14
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

You aren't "obeying Jesus" when you're full of hate and acrimony!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You aren't "obeying Jesus" when you're full of hate and acrimony!

He called Himself: The Son of Man. He was our Example, that doesn't work if He had inherent willful sin. Yes, He was GOD, i'm saying your excuse to purposely sin doesn't work.

He never ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That's the Example ...STOP doing it yourself!!!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

wow. A new member comes in swinging.

Sadly. Alot of what you said here about the people you are attacking is untrue.

You should learn what and why people believe stuff before attacking them, It might even help if you enter a chatroom with more humility and love also..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He called Himself: The Son of Man. He was our Example, that doesn't work if He had inherent willful sin. Yes, He was GOD, i'm saying your excuse to purposely sin doesn't work.

He never ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That's the Example ...STOP doing it yourself!!!
yep no humility here..

If you think your sins are just oopsies or mistakes, you did not mean to do it. You are either deceived or ignorant of what sin is.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Christians "willfully sin." The Apostle John says that if we claim we haven't willfully sinned, we're making God a liar. Sin is always willful.
Though I don't disagree that the OP is all over the place, this is absolute nonsense.

Yes, everyone has sinned and that is all that John is saying in that verse.

And, yes, it is possible to sin unintentionally when one is walking upright striving to obey the 10 Commandments via the Holy Spirit. We live in a world where we are constantly pulled and pushed by demons, and the world itself, on a daily basis. We can most certainly stumble in sin. That is why we have James 3:2.

Stumbling is not willful, intentional sin.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think your sins are just oopsies or mistakes, you did not mean to do it. You are either deceived or ignorant of what sin is.
People who live in the mire of habitual sin will never understand those who strive to live without.

It's likely they don't have the Spirit at all.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who live in the mire of habitual sin will never understand those who strive to live without.

It's likely they don't have the Spirit at all.
there is a HUGE difference between striving to live without. and being sinless pr claiming every sin you commit is an OOPSIE.

People don't own up to their sins, If you do not own up to your own sin, You will never be healed from that sin, you will live in denial

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is a HUGE difference between striving to live without. and being sinless pr claiming every sin you commit is an OOPSIE.

People don't own up to their sins, If you do not own up to your own sin, You will never be healed from that sin, you will live in denial
Nobody's claimed to be sinless, straw man.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though I don't disagree that the OP is all over the place, this is absolute nonsense.

Yes, everyone has sinned and that is all that John is saying in that verse.

And, yes, it is possible to sin unintentionally when one is walking upright striving to obey the 10 Commandments via the Holy Spirit. We live in a world where we are constantly pulled and pushed by demons, and the world itself, on a daily basis. We can most certainly stumble in sin. That is why we have James 3:2.

Stumbling is not willful, intentional sin.

Sorry, you just didn't understand my argument. My argument was that there are a number of meanings to the word "intentional"--it is a semantics issue. When the Scriptures speak, in the Law of Moses, of "intentional sin," it is talking about deliberate rebellion--not incoherent, blind acts that are viewed by God as sin.

All sin is coherent and willful. That is a different use of the word "willful."

I don't know anybody who sins without choosing, *willfully,* to do them? So the idea has more to do with intentional rebellion than whether an act is voluntary or not.

If anyone "has sinned," as you say, then he has sinned voluntarily, willfully, and intentionally. And since we have a Sin Nature, this is always happening, to some degree.

So the problem is when we refuse to repent, and fail to see that this is not in line with our renewed minds and regenerated spirits. When we do not act in love, we should become aware of it, because when we sin we often don't fully understand how we've gotten off the beaten path. We become unloving, find ourselves yelling, accusing, etc., and don't come back to our senses until we actually hurt ourselves or someone else and see their pain.

All sin, therefore, is intentional. It just doesn't fully comprehend the repercussions. Those who go on, intentionally sinning, even after God has convicted them of sin, are *rebelling.* And that is the kind of "intentional sin" that is far more destructive, and ultimately, damning.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't agree with men's Hyper-Grace seminary theories, nor OSAS, but I certainly do not believe those of us in Christ can be literally perfect without sin while in these flesh bodies either!

We can only be 'counted'... perfect in Jesus Christ by trying... to be perfect in following His commandments, and when we mess up and repent to Jesus about it, asking forgiveness. This is what Apostle John was actually teaching in 1 John 1, keeping our walk with Jesus, repenting and asking forgiveness when we mess up, just like we would do in a loving family relationship. Apostle Paul showed in Romans 7 that as long as we are in this flesh, we are going to be subject to this battle between flesh and spirit.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's real simple, you die in CHRIST to be Free from sin slavery. A Child of GOD is 24/7. Having your own plan for your fallen life means you are not on GOD'S Plan of SALVATION.

[Act 13:10 KJV]
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

[Gal 1:7 KJV]
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

279457145_10224447053658030_892300901391352182_n.jpg

Reactions: APAK

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't agree with men's Hyper-Grace seminary theories, nor OSAS, but I certainly do not believe those of us in Christ can be literally perfect without sin while in these flesh bodies either!

We can only be 'counted'... perfect in Jesus Christ by trying... to be perfect in following His commandments, and when we mess up and repent to Jesus about it, asking forgiveness. This is what Apostle John was actually teaching in 1 John 1, keeping our walk with Jesus, repenting and asking forgiveness when we mess up, just like we would do in a loving family relationship. Apostle Paul showed in Romans 7 that as long as we are in this flesh, we are going to be subject to this battle between flesh and spirit.

Yes, Christ makes up our imperfections, exactly, because if we were sinless on our own, we would no longer need Jesus.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone has fallen flesh, what matters if you became Reborn for that flesh to have a living spirit inside it. It's all about which Tree you eat from. Stop with your lame excuses to be evil.

A Child of GOD doesn't see stopping sin as a hassle. People have to stop being animals and actually try to stop their willful sin.

...it's about realizing the awful fallen turd you are while still in fallen flesh ...you then try to stop causing it ...and after that, GOD is there to help.

Reactions: APAK