The hyper grace Premill lie has been uncovered.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, i must work for satan by showing you the obviousness of the separation you are causing with GOD.

i like how you think this Scripture is somehow working in your favor:

[Rom 3:25 KJV]
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

It just told you that your future sins are not covered.

What Judge of a purse snatcher, says "okay, the future purses you are going to steal are covered also".

Your scam is to make people feel Saved while still living in sin.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, i must work for satan by showing you the obviousness of the separation you are causing with GOD.

i like how you think this Scripture is somehow working in your favor:

[Rom 3:25 KJV]
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

It just told you that your future sins are not covered.

What Judge of a purse snatcher, says "okay, the future purses you are going to steal are covered also".

Your scam is to make people feel Saved while still living in sin.

So now YOU are trying to turn yourself around, and RECOGNIZE the Romans 3:25 verse by Apostle Paul???

Nah, YOU are the one with your pushing men's leaven doctrines of Hyper-Grace that is doing the devil's work!

YOU are the one teaching that we have no more need to repent of future sin, because you think only a true Christian won't have any future sin, which is a lie from the devil. YOU ARE STILL A SINNER! That is why you don't recognize when you work iniquity, because you simply DENY that you still can and do.

Reactions: JohnPaul

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now YOU are trying to turn yourself around, and RECOGNIZE the Romans 3:25 verse by Apostle Paul???

Nah, YOU are the one with your pushing men's leaven doctrines of Hyper-Grace that is doing the devil's work!

YOU are the one teaching that we have no more need to repent of future sin, because you think only a true Christian won't have any future sin, which is a lie from the devil. YOU ARE STILL A SINNER! That is why you don't recognize when you work iniquity, because you simply DENY that you still can and do.
I come in peace.

Just wondering how one reconciles the belief that all Christians still sin with passages like Matthew 7:22-23 that very clearly show Jesus telling the "Many" who say to Him "Lord, Lord" that He never knew them because they continued to sin?

Iniquity = Sin

Workers of Iniquity = Those who sin habitually, causing others around them to sin by their example.

They are working iniquity into the society by their example of iniquity. Just as a small measure of leaven leavens the whole loaf.

By the way, these are absolutely Christians He is speaking to as well. And this is the biggest problem with modern mainstream churches.

Reactions: Obey JESUS

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kingdom is NOW
Eph 2:19
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20
And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

And there is yet another... ABUSE of Bible Scripture, trying to use Apostle Paul's teaching in Ephesians to say that Christ's Kingdom is NOW... when he/she doesn't really know what this present world and Christ's Kingdom is about!

John 18:36
36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My kingdom not from hence."

KJV

Luke 17:20-21
20 And when He was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, 'Lo here!' or, 'lo there!' for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

KJV

If the diligent Bible student looks up the Greek for that word "within" that Jesus said, they will discover it literally means 'inside' you. What was Lord Jesus pointing to by saying the kingdom of God is 'inside' us??

Put 2 + 2 together, He said His Kingdom is NOT of this present world, and He said the kingdom of God is 'inside' us. What's the result?

His Kingdom is of SPIRIT, and that how His Kingdom manifests 'inside' those of His that believe on The Father through Jesus Christ, via our 'spirit' that is inside... our flesh body. We are NOT really flesh, we simply have... a flesh body that 'we' live in upon this earth. Our REAL person is made up of a spirit with soul attached to it (Matthew 10:28; Ecclesiastes 12:5-7). When our flesh body dies, it goes back to the earthly material elements where it came from. But our 'spirit' goes back to God Who gave it. And like Paul said in 2 Corinthians 5, to be absent from the body is to be present with The LORD.

The world to come... will be one of SPIRIT also, and THAT... is when His literal physical Kingdom will manifest upon THIS EARTH.

But until that future world to come, today Christ's Kingdom is ONLY 'within' His servants by The Holy Spirit! A Church building is NOT His Kingdom, nor is a seminary or monastery His Kingdom, etc. Nor will some men's attempt to build a NEW WORLD ORDER one-world government today be His Kingdom. JESUS MUST RETURN to begin His future Kingdom.

NO physical KINGDOM of the flesh is Christ's Kingdom today.

As a matter of fact, per Lord Jesus' warnings about the very end of this present world, He told us to beware if someone comes up to us and says something like, "Lo, Christ is here, or there". Jesus said to "believe it not" (Matthew 24:23-26). That is because a false-Messiah is coming FIRST to play Christ and deceive those who allow it. And that is for THIS PRESENT world.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there is yet another... ABUSE of Bible Scripture, trying to use Apostle Paul's teaching in Ephesians to say that Christ's Kingdom is NOW... when he/she doesn't really know what this present world and Christ's Kingdom is about!

John 18:36
36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My kingdom not from hence."

KJV

Luke 17:20-21
20 And when He was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, 'Lo here!' or, 'lo there!' for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

KJV

If the diligent Bible student looks up the Greek for that word "within" that Jesus said, they will discover it literally means 'inside' you. What was Lord Jesus pointing to by saying the kingdom of God is 'inside' us??

Put 2 + 2 together, He said His Kingdom is NOT of this present world, and He said the kingdom of God is 'inside' us. What's the result?

His Kingdom is of SPIRIT, and that how His Kingdom manifests 'inside' those of His that believe on The Father through Jesus Christ, via our 'spirit' that is inside... our flesh body. We are NOT really flesh, we simply have... a flesh body that 'we' live in upon this earth. Our REAL person is made up of a spirit with soul attached to it (Matthew 10:28; Ecclesiastes 12:5-7). When our flesh body dies, it goes back to the earthly material elements where it came from. But our 'spirit' goes back to God Who gave it. And like Paul said in 2 Corinthians 5, to be absent from the body is to be present with The LORD.

The world to come... will be one of SPIRIT also, and THAT... is when His literal physical Kingdom will manifest upon THIS EARTH.

But until that future world to come, today Christ's Kingdom is ONLY 'within' His servants by The Holy Spirit! A Church building is NOT His Kingdom, nor is a seminary or monastery His Kingdom, etc. Nor will some men's attempt to build a NEW WORLD ORDER one-world government today be His Kingdom. JESUS MUST RETURN to begin His future Kingdom.

NO physical KINGDOM of the flesh is Christ's Kingdom today.

As a matter of fact, per Lord Jesus' warnings about the very end of this present world, He told us to beware if someone comes up to us and says something like, "Lo, Christ is here, or there". Jesus said to "believe it not" (Matthew 24:23-26). That is because a false-Messiah is coming FIRST to play Christ and deceive those who allow it. And that is for THIS PRESENT world.
The kingdom is not of this world. As you say, it is spiritual.

BUT, Christ resides inside the hearts of all His faithful followers upon the physical earth. So it is now, and it is here ... on the physical earth.

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it so difficult for people to understand Righteousness is necessary for SALVATION? You are not Righteous while you are living your life under your own plan. Your plan includes self-pleasure. GOD is a "oh, i'll work for GOD after i get my own stuff i want to do done."

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it so difficult for people to understand Righteousness is necessary for SALVATION? You are not Righteous while you are living your life under your own plan. Your plan includes self-pleasure. GOD is a "oh, i'll work for GOD after i get my own stuff i want to do done."
Because they've been successfully deceived by the worldwide agenda to counterfeit the Faith.

It's been underway for thousands of years and it has manifested as mainstream churchianity.

Unless somebody really digs into Scripture, on their own with the guidance and discernment of the Holy Spirit, they all believe the same nonsense and the same false doctrines.

Unless they develop a "love for the Truth", they will be lost among the masses marching down the wide road to destruction.

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are clowned into thinking their sin is not causing separation from GOD. It's painfully obvious to a Child of GOD ...these people, that are literally buying from false prophets, are spiritually blinded because their false doctrine is the tree of knowledge. ...death

Reactions: GEN2REV

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't buy or sell the false doctrine ...unless you have the mark

[Rev 13:17 KJV]
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the mark in Rev 13 is with the false prophet ...the second beast. ...what do you think a false prophet is? hello ....it's false religious doctrine.

...you already have the mark if you think people can live in sin.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He never ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That's the Example ...STOP doing it yourself!!!
There's no need to be posting your rants in extra large type. Today the tree of the knowledge of good and evil does not even exist on earth. So do you really know what you are talking about?

Reactions: JohnPaul

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
blasphemy of The HOLY SPIRIT is refusing to allow The SPIRIT to Dwell in you until you physically die.
the mark of the beast is the excuses people have to prevent that from happening.

You really think GOD would send someone to hell for saying something? Get a grip about what this is all about.

if you can't see that this entire test is about denying yourself from sin ...then I can't help you.

do we have false prophets selling their excuses to sin right now or not?

a "false prophet" is obviously related to religion, so why the weird interpretation of Scripture?

false doctrine = all that excuse your beast image to continue. the wrong tree. repeated repentance/confession of the same sin. Or pretending JESUS' Blood is automatically Covering you.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must have really BUSTED his bubble against his pushing the New World Order stuff, because there are whole Christian denominations that are aligned today with Satan's "one world government" plan for the end of this world.

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are not Reborn ...you are not Saved by Grace yet. You don't get quickened unless the old man dies first. We are in the Age of The Reborn.

Ephesians 2:5-7
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; )
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Colossians 2:12-13
Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Last edited:

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Then cometh the end" ...of the fallen man's life? i think Verse 24 is saying we deliver when Reborn. Hebrews 2:8 is talking about us in the same subject. Yes, we die ...but all this is talking about dying in sins and then becoming Reborn with Overcoming through CHRIST. The Son of Man was our example.

1 Corinthians 15:20-24
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

man.png

JESUS' Coming ...is when you Overcome through Him.

[Mat 16:28 ESV]
Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

It's your view of the world that changed:

Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Last edited:

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lifting up The Son of Man is being Reborn ...we Know Him after we recognize our sin and stop doing it! (just like Moses lifted up the serpent):

[Jhn 8:28 ESV]
So Jesus said to them, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me.

[Jhn 8:21-22 ESV]
So he said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek me, and you will die in your sin. Where I am going, you cannot come."
So the Jews said, "Will he kill himself, since he says, 'Where I am going, you cannot come'?"

//"seek me" ...crave Bread
//fallen flesh can not be in The Kingdom.

[Jhn 3:13-15 KJV]
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

The Son of Man is our Example.

Last edited:

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hyper grace thinks nothing of dying in their sins ...they don't Believe!

They don't believe sin is sin? Then they don't Believe The Truth ...aka JESUS.

Our worst enemy is us, we do everything possible to not kill that fallen old man.

[Jhn 8:24 ESV]
I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins."

You say people are Reborn, but you Premills don't mean it. Because being Reborn is being a Citizen of The Kingdom that you claim isn't here yet.

Last edited:

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Premills think this means the end of time ...when clearly it means for each individual right now.

[Mat 24:48-50 KJV]
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

[Jhn 8:26 ESV]
I have much to say about you and much to judge, but he who sent me is true, and I declare to the world what I have heard from him."

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reborn Living Seed because JESUS was our Example. Jacob's Ladder.
Heaven opens up for the Reborn.

John 1:51
And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Baptism from GOD and then being the Reborn Living Seed:

[Eze 36:25 KJV]
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

[Eze 36:26 KJV]
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

[Eze 36:27 KJV]
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

[Eze 36:28 KJV]
And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

GOD has a Covenant with the Living Seed!
You are not Living until you are Reborn with His LIFE in you.

Matthew 22:32
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Deu 29:12-14 KJV
That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:
That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;

Last edited:

Obey JESUS

Apr 27, 2022
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are the things you are living for worth CHRIST dying for?

Leonard Ravenhill is saying you are not Obeying Him, cause you shouldn't be living for anything but CHRIST.

second death is the falling a second time ...forever
It's the death that GOD Warned Adam about.
spiritual blindness unto infinite separation

The Reborn Image that JESUS Created with His Blood Fixes your infinite separation from GOD that is the second death (lake of fire). You have to uphold It ...It isn't handed to you ...sorry hyper grace.

if the old man dies the second death before you physically die ...you don't have to go to the lake. You were Reborn and Written in The Book of LIFE.