The Illusion And Imagination

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; - Ephesians 3:2-5.

The more I read the scriptures and come to see Christ in me .. I realize he is more than just the Spirit of Christ, or just some thing in me; but the Son in me. The person of Christ is in me, as a whole person. Can we grip that, it is more than just a good idea, it is literally a part of God..his Son lives in me. Now only God could work out such a plan through the ages of time. Only God could come up with a plan to birth children before the foundation of the world - and keep that hid in him until he revealed it to Paul. The mystery of God, revealed now in the world. There is no secrets in God. There may be things that aren't necessary for me to know and that will never be revealed. But what is necessary is revealed..what you need to know is now revealed!

When you hear someone talk in riddles or like God has things still hidden from believers and we must dig them out of him like he didn't reveal to us what we need to know. And they put numbers together trying to figure out different mysteries, all the illusion and imagination of man..because God has revealed to us what we need to know.

I don't know about you but Christ revealed to me, in me, as my life, is more exciting than numbers put together to try to figure out some angle God has hid in himself. Man always will seek the mysterious - hence the enquire magazine. People love a good mystery..but scripture says "the mystery has been revealed."

Now I would agree with Paul the mystery needs to be revealed to every believer.

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace,
16 to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: - Galatians 1:15-16.

Reactions: Pearl

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
2 if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; - Ephesians 3:2-5.

The more I read the scriptures and come to see Christ in me .. I realize he is more than just the Spirit of Christ, or just some thing in me; but the Son in me. The person of Christ is in me, as a whole person. Can we grip that, it is more than just a good idea, it is literally a part of God..his Son lives in me. Now only God could work out such a plan through the ages of time. Only God could come up with a plan to birth children before the foundation of the world - and keep that hid in him until he revealed it to Paul. The mystery of God, revealed now in the world. There is no secrets in God. There may be things that aren't necessary for me to know and that will never be revealed. But what is necessary is revealed..what you need to know is now revealed!

When you hear someone talk in riddles or like God has things still hidden from believers and we must dig them out of him like he didn't reveal to us what we need to know. And they put numbers together trying to figure out different mysteries, all the illusion and imagination of man..because God has revealed to us what we need to know.

I don't know about you but Christ revealed to me, in me, as my life, is more exciting than numbers put together to try to figure out some angle God has hid in himself. Man always will seek the mysterious - hence the enquire magazine. People love a good mystery..but scripture says "the mystery has been revealed."

Now I would agree with Paul the mystery needs to be revealed to every believer.

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace,
16 to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: - Galatians 1:15-16.
@soul man What a privilege to live in post-Pentecost times, when Christ indwells us by His Spirit! :)

Reactions: soul man