The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Insanity - Right - Guns

LOL...Right is being promoted as Insanity ?
LOL...An Insane persons point of view ?

Reactions: Helen

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Multiple people shot California church in Laguna Woods Orange County one person detained casualties | Daily Mail Online

Buffalo shooter targeted Black neighborhood, offs say

These MASS murders, and MANY more that we see on a regular basis, shows that it is both UNBIBLICAL and UNCHRISTIAN for anyone, especially if the are followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, to own any form of weapon!

The US Constitution that allows for this is VERY WRONG!

Odd, that your Biblical knowledge is buried within your hatred,

Why was Simon Peter carrying a sword when Jesus was arrested?

The second amendment came by way of Europe. You are the reason we have that Constitutional Right.

One my favorite conversations was with a French Foreign Exchange Student we had in our home. We were sitting and watching the first bombing of Baghdad during Kuwait Freedom. He asked "What makes you believe that you have the right to be the policemen of the world?"
I asked if he had ever visited Normandy, "No" "Simple train ride for you. I suggest you make the trip and spend a lot of time walking the cemeteries on the heights above the beaches. 4,000 Allied soldiers were killed there to make sure you and England are not speaking German as the primary language today. Criticize us all you want. But you will never realize why we fight for you then ask nothing more than a plot of land to bury our dead. Most of those boys were your age. Yet we provided the freedom for you to criticize us without regret from us."

Like Boris said a few days ago "We are that beacon of light on the hill."

Coming from a tyrannical government that was driven from our shores twice ... then firmly embraced as an ally ....It's easy for us to disregard the hatred displayed from the cliffs of Great Britain. But we and our guns will be at the ready to defend you again in the future.

Two Admirals, once enemies, now allies, were having dinner one evening. The American Admiral asked the Japanese Admiral "Why didn't you invade the west coast after Pearl Harbor? Our fleet was decimated, the coast was wide open." The Japanese Admiral replied "We knew every other house in America had a gun and the owners knew how to use their guns. Behind every blade of grass, a gun would have been pointed at us.

Our rights are our rights and we have had many men of God storm the shores of foreign lands to protect the freedom enjoyed by all allies because of our guns. Your country and the tyranny within, is the very reason we used your laws to make sure we were and still are armed and ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul and Mantis

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hear most Democrats are commies, that could explain a lot
Actually the Democrats in America are now a blend of all the evil ideologies of the world. So the correct designation for Democrats today is Marxist/Leninist/Communist/Fascist/Anarchist/Globalist. And the reason that they even exist is because the RINOs are cowards and traitors. Had Republicans been consistently Republican, the Communists could not have hijacked America. The Communists had decided over 50 years ago to establish a regime which resembles the Biden regime today. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bringing the nation to God is OUR job, OUR vocation as Jesus's people. Not our government's job.

Expecting the government to do the Church's job using the tools, methods, and structures of this world, of This Present Darkness (which is what we in the US have done) is not only dereliction of duty, it's also the epitome of laziness.
And yet the govts of the world have done just that .
They have ushered in the new worlds false love unity religoin
and the churches only further that agenda . THEY already created a SUPER STATE CHURCH
A WORLD CHURCH if ya will . AND SOON enough this merged unifed common ground religions
will do the bidding of the world govt . THEY will betray the few lambs who resisted its false love lie
over unto governing authorities . LIKE the jews did to CHRIST , so too the world shall do to the lambs . IT AINT a new concept at all .
ITS JUST GROWN MASSIVE NOW . and soon its tolerance will be replaced with TEETH against those who conformed not to her lie
to her image of this love god . Even now the digital system grows daily . PERSECUTIONS are coming
and not just for some exotic other country , BUT RIGHT HERE in even the western socities . ALREADY the false solution
groweth and the hour of our betrayal is at hand .

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Odd, that your Biblical knowledge is buried within your hatred,

Why was Simon Peter carrying a sword when Jesus was arrested?

The second amendment came by way of Europe. You are the reason we have that Constitutional Right.

One my favorite conversations was with a French Foreign Exchange Student we had in our home. We were sitting and watching the first bombing of Baghdad during Kuwait Freedom. He asked "What makes you believe that you have the right to be the policemen of the world?"
I asked if he had ever visited Normandy, "No" "Simple train ride for you. I suggest you make the trip and spend a lot of time walking the cemeteries on the heights above the beaches. 4,000 Allied soldiers were killed there to make sure you and England are not speaking German as the primary language today. Criticize us all you want. But you will never realize why we fight for you then ask nothing more than a plot of land to bury our dead. Most of those boys were your age. Yet we provided the freedom for you to criticize us without regret from us."

Like Boris said a few days ago "We are that beacon of light on the hill."

Coming from a tyrannical government that was driven from our shores twice ... then firmly embraced as an ally ....It's easy for us to disregard the hatred displayed from the cliffs of Great Britain. But we and our guns will be at the ready to defend you again in the future.

Two Admirals, once enemies, now allies, were having dinner one evening. The American Admiral asked the Japanese Admiral "Why didn't you invade the west coast after Pearl Harbor? Our fleet was decimated, the coast was wide open." The Japanese Admiral replied "We knew every other house in America had a gun and the owners knew how to use their guns. Behind every blade of grass, a gun would have been pointed at us.

Our rights are our rights and we have had many men of God storm the shores of foreign lands to protect the freedom enjoyed by all allies because of our guns. Your country and the tyranny within, is the very reason we used your laws to make sure we were and still are armed and ready.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/subway-worker-shot-dead-angry-27336561

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Atlanta Georgia is right up there with Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, New York City..
I think they are double spiking the public water system with flouride or something.
You know what else is in the water? Drugs, chemicals, things that make you go hmmm.

Mental illness is real. And people will find a way to use any weapon to get the results they want.

Ten charts on the rise of knife crime in England and Wales
There were 43,516 knife crime offences in the 12 months ending March 2019.

This is an 80% increase from the low-point in the year ending March 2014, when there were 23,945 offences, and is the highest number since comparable data was compiled.

These statistics do not include those from Greater Manchester Police because of data recording issues.

Out of the 44 police forces, 43 recorded a rise in knife crime since 2011.

Doctors said the injuries they were treating were becoming more severe and the victims were getting younger, with increasing numbers of girls involved.

Now you really don't believe that law abiding citizens in England or Wales should have to abide by a ban on knives do you?
The same way I don't believe that law abiding citizens are pulling guns on people over a dispute about mayonaise.
Something is really wrong with the underlying cause of wanting to hurt people.
It's not about the weapon of choice. It's what's driving them to use any weapon for violent attacks on innocent people that matters.
Perhaps if one of those girls had a conceal carry gun, they could of avoided getting shot, and adjusted the amount of mayonaise on the sandwich.

This world has gone mad. And whether you agree or disagree, I still believe it's better to be armed for self-defence, then end up in a bodybag over a sandwich.

CRAZY!!

Hugs

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mental illness is real. And people will find a way to use any weapon to get the results they want.
..There were 43,516 knife crime offences in the 12 months ending March 2019...

1- Yes, if people can't get a gun or knife they'll simply use a baseball bat or whatever.

2- True story- I sometimes post pics of my camping equipment in Survivalist forums (tents, clothing, gear, gadgets etc), and last year the Brit police came knocking my door and confiscated two of my camping knives which they'd seen in a forum!

Reactions: Helen and Ziggy

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Actually the Democrats in America are now a blend of all the evil ideologies of the world..

Some people say Biden is the antichrist or even satan himself, but he's such a sweet little old guy I doubt if that's true..:)
Oh Wait!-
"..Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13-14)

biden-grin.jpg

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people say Biden is the antichrist or even satan himself, but he's such a sweet little old guy I doubt if that's true..:)
Oh Wait!-
"..Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13-14)

View attachment 23862

When it comes to politics,
there is none righteous, no not one.

Imagine what this country could look like if it was actually run like a christian nation that it claims to be.
What a wonderful world it would be...
:D
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thou shall not kill is a misnomer
Refers to premeditated murder!

man had right to self-defense or self-preservation!

and that extends to your country as long as it a just war!

and the right and duty to defend the indefensible!

the maniac is only stopped when a man with a gun shows up!

so arm the people!
Schools teachers courthouse everywhere

if a teacher had a gun maybe only 2 or 3 would be harmed notv20 plus!

if one was my kid I would be thanking that teacher hero!

no permit no training!
Open carry as the 2nd amendment says keep and “bear”arms!

guns don’t kill people, bullets do!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thou shall not kill is a misnomer
Refers to premeditated murder!

man had right to self-defense or self-preservation!

and that extends to your country as long as it a just war!

and the right and duty to defend the indefensible!

the maniac is only stopped when a man with a gun shows up!

so arm the people!
Schools teachers courthouse everywhere

if a teacher had a gun maybe only 2 or 3 would be harmed notv20 plus!

if one was my kid I would be thanking that teacher hero!

no permit no training!
Open carry as the 2nd amendment says keep and “bear”arms!

guns don’t kill people, bullets do!

Good points.
You had the Roman Empire
And you had the Holy Roman Empire
They fell to their enemies because the got to soft and civilized. They did not adapt to what was coming at them....was not prepared, did not prepare....did not want to do what they needed to do....because it did not seem civilized.

So now we are looking at our Country the United States....state of the union? Very divide....half of the younger population wacked out on drugs....and half of the young and older alike are atheists and communists. The enemy within.
So are we going to have to do what it takes to save this country.....it will have to be extreme beyond most people's ability to deal with it.

Is it Christian to meet challenge for challenge instantly ? Not really. Turn the other cheek takes time. That is fine but we are beyond the other cheek thing....time to think smartly.

Guns in school?!! It just does not seem right....not civilized...not normal. Folks, we are not living in normal!!! Law abiding citizens that work and have homes and families are living a civilized life. The problem is, the wolves are eyeing them up and down. They are watching our children playing in out front yards...watching them walk down the sidewalks. Some of us can't be sheep anymore ....Time to reassess what we are living in, and where we are headed.

Our schools....our children gather there....and the schools have become the feeding trough of wolves....innocence to be preyed upon. Targeting them for murder....drugs....trafficking.

So guns in schools....yes and more.
Security measures...School doors and windows locked....metal detectors.... Armed security. Gun training for the staff....training in application and legal parameters. We have a choice....we have already been slapped in the face...We either meet the challenge or watch our children die at the hands of the physios.

My area is quiet....it is rural....but our schools have security measures....Doors locked and an intercom to the office. Until recently I could not pickup may grandson because I did not have a security card and I was not on the list to enter the building or pickup my grandson.

There are areas that need this more than mine.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there is another aspect to this.
In some areas the demonrats are after our kids and young adults!
They want to teach them atheism...communism...cancel culture...and the whole BLM thing.
Sex education....abortion....immoral sexual relationships.
Teach them not to trust their parents.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uvalde was a lesson in laziness. It started with a violation of the school security code. The door he chose to enter was propped open by a teacher. She kicked the rock out from the door and slammed it shut. The door was intentionally left unlocked because of kids going in and out to get to school buses. The shooter entered one lone door that was left unlocked. Why? Because his Mother knew that door was unlocked. When the dust settles and the investigation complete ....the Principal should be gone. The Police Commander gone and a ton of new security measures in place. hat doesn't do the kids and teachers murdered any good. But everyone will feel better following an act of cruelty that demanded action. Trouble with this action? Somewhere, someplace, another school is a target because of laziness.

Reactions: Ziggy

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gun laws don’t work cos criminal's don’t obey laws, they will simply steal a gun

Yeap! And the more restrictive the gun laws are, the more likely they open up a whole new demand for fully automatic weapons.
Once they start trafficking weapons like drugs....why buy a semi-automatic?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the pagan Roman Empire was conquered by Christ king and his new covenant church kingdom!

Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the pagan Roman Empire was conquered by Christ king and his new covenant church kingdom!

There are people that see it that way....and in a conceptional way....I agree. But Christ did not sit down on the throne as King. It can be said the Roman Empire was conquered by Christianity.
But the Roman Empire's borders and city were over run by Visigoths and Ostrogoths.
Of courses Byzantium lasted until to around 1453.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OP ^

Insanity - Right - Guns

LOL...Right is being promoted as Insanity ?
LOL...An Insane persons point of view ?

well said !

Reactions: Taken

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a Brit I should be neutral about American politics, but I have to say I still can hardly believe the voters rejected "iron man" Trump and put Biden in the White House.
Don had the peoples backs..:)

View attachment 23500

View attachment 23501
It was rigged and a stolen election, Biden didn't win and we all know it, and that's not a conspiracy theory either.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
Status
Not open for further replies.