The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
regarding the references to the "swords" in Matthew and Luke, it is clear that Jesus was saying in Luke, "it is enough" (Luke 22:38), not that 2 swords is all that they would need to defend themselves against a larger group of people. It is clear that when considered with Matthew's account, that Jesus means, stop talking about weapons to defend yourselves. In fact, this is clear from verse 53 of Matthew 26, "Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?". This follows, "Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword". It is by the MIGHT of the Lord that His Children are really protected!

You make wonderful arguments, -- however they're not Scriptural --, but if they were then you could explain why Jesus gave NEW INSTRUCTIONS to the church (anticipating his departure on earth) where HE told the church to take a PURSE, BAG, and a SWORD, -- ALL THREE -- when they go out. But you can't, explain ALL THREE, so you focus on the ONE in the hopes that the church will be deceived by twisting Scripture as though GOD would send Twelve Legions of Angels to provide for your NEEDS along with your PROTECTION.

And I don't mind that people abuse GOD's Word, but I DO MIND that they insist that they are OBEYING when in fact they are DISOBEYING.

So back to Dan. 1:21 & 10:1, -- if you can't solve the Luke 22 citation, can you solve the more simple Daniel citation? And conversely, if you simply want to go your own way and suffer your own consequences, -- GOOD LUCK --, because you're going to need it.

FIVE MONTHS until the End of the Tribulation.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Cristo Rei

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha many Americans think that Australia is "disarmed", that there are no guns here... That is simply untrue

Also your lecturing me as if I'm anti gun but I never argued for that
I apologize. Where do you think Americans get the idea that Australia is disarmed. And why did you put "disarmed" in quotes? If Australia is armed, why the tyranny then? Haven't had enough yet?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
complete rubbish!
That’s what people do when they’re being told the truth and it hurts, they deny it, everyone knows hadn’t the Sleeping Giant not been woken Europe would’ve lost the entire Continent and it’s islands and would’ve been under, German, Italian and Japanese rule.

Last edited:
Reactions: CadyandZoe

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"This is why traitors in our government want to put restrictions on our right to arm ourselves." is total nonsense. Love it or leave it!
Saying something is "nonsense" without explanation is like three legged stool that is missing one leg.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Now imagine what life would be like if every kid in that school had a firearm in his or her locker, and without hesitation and with great courage, killed that murderer before he could pull the trigger twice." Great idea!! Let's arm third and fourth graders and teach tem to kill!

"We have mass shootings today because we have boys being raised on medications" and "the public has accepted the lie that men and masculinity are toxic." are two of the dumbest things I have ever read on this forum (and there are a lot of dumb things posted daily).
Incredulity is not an argument. Saying something is dumb without explanation is like dust on a scale.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That’s what people do when they’re being told the truth and it hurts, they deny it, everyone knows hadn’t the Sleeping Giant not been woken Europe would’ve lost the entire Continent and it’s islands would’ve been under, German, Italian and Japanese rule.[/QUOTE

Some achievements of the USA

Vietnam LOST
Korea LOST
Afghanistan LOST
Somalia LOST
Iraq LOST
Russia LOSING

Status
Not open for further replies.