The Israel Palestine Peace Plan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Is posting what the Bible prophets write, a judgement by me?
wiggle, wiggle, bro, we both already know which declarations i was referring to, and to say "posting what the Bible prophets write" is simply a lie, ok, when you so conveniently omit "my interpretation."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
With All Due Respect. What if I don't respect your beliefs?
For example:
i am not interested in the deflection/subject change, ok, address the post you quoted or go write a blog if you like, but i am not here to read sermons, and i mean no offense here ok

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
wiggle, wiggle, bro, we both already know which declarations i was referring to, and to say "posting what the Bible prophets write" is simply a lie, ok, when you so conveniently omit "my interpretation."
Using other scriptures and modern knowledge to help understand the prophesies, is NOT my interpretation.
Do not shoot the messenger!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
i am not interested in the deflection/subject change, ok, address the post you quoted or go write a blog if you like, but i am not here to read sermons, and i mean no offense here ok
But your accusations are offensive!
And if you don't like reading Bible discussions, call them sermons, if you like, then you go elsewhere.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Since I supplied the Scriptures, that is more than sufficient to establish definitive and deterministic statements.
yet you decline to address my post, and even truncate it in order to forward your own pov here, see.
Bc of course you did not forward any interpretations either, right

so then apparently i am the only one with perspectives and interpretations here now i guess, so it seems to me that since you two both know exactly what God has in mind then you should be talking to each other, and debating the Word of God, and i will acknowledge defeat and leave, ok?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revelation 21 is about the New Jerusalem, which is a HEAVENLY CITY designed and built by God Himself (Heb 11:10). A unique city with 12 foundations, and having the dimensions of a gigantic cube -- 1500 cubic miles -- the size of a continent, and the cubic capacity of several continents. As one can see, this city will remain a heavenly body and give light to the New Earth.

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (Rev 21:23,24)

At the same time, redeemed and restored Jerusalem on earth, within greater Israel, will remain as an eternal city.

The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD. (Isa 2:1-5)

Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies: And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin: And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning:
afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city. Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness. (Isa 1:24-27)

In the context of your explanation how do you understand 2 Peter 3:6-11 ?
6By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. a

11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No. Jerusalem and Zion are physical places on earth. An interesting Bible passage is Isaiah 49:14-23, where Zion [the holy Land] is made a waste and desolated by the Lord, on His forthcoming Day of wrath, then asks: where did all these people come from?
They will be My people, every faithful Christian, the Israelites of God by their faith, coming from every race, nation and language to live in all of the holy Land, Isaiah 62:1-5
The children of the Living God, in the very place where ancient Israel was told they were no longer His people. Romans 9:24-26

That is why Trump will present a Plan that will be as fair as possible to both sides, but a workable plan that will be enforced by the 'carrot and stick' method.

We surely live in interesting times, it is our luck we might say; to be alive now, but it will be also our great challenge to keep strong in our faith during all that is so plainly prophesied to happen until Jesus Returns.
Your eschatology Keraz doesn't jibe with scripture as i see it. If you want an explanation let me know, otherwise leave it at that.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Keraz Do you want conflict, Sir?
Do you mean; Do I want war in the Middle East?
If so; too late; it started in 1948 and has never stopped.

However, what is prophesied to happen there, to resolve the intractable situation, is not a war, but the Lord's Day of wrath that will fall upon all the world, but will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East region. Ezekiel 7:14, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Isaiah 66:15-17,Deuteronomy 32:34-43, 2 Peter 3:7
God's perfect solution to the Middle East problem!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Do you mean; Do I want war in the Middle East?
If so; too late; it started in 1948 and has never stopped.

However, what is prophesied to happen there, to resolve the intractable situation, is not a war, but the Lord's Day of wrath that will fall upon all the world, but will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East region. Ezekiel 7:14, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Isaiah 66:15-17,Deuteronomy 32:34-43, 2 Peter 3:7
God's perfect solution to the Middle East problem!
I guess my question meant, Are you favorable to some effort of containment of conflict, even as eventual prophetic outcomes work themselves out?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I guess my question meant, Are you favorable to some effort of containment of conflict, even as eventual prophetic outcomes work themselves out?
Sure, war death and terror are unacceptable. I think the Trump Plan will allow for some peace keeping force to make sure this agreement is kept.
But, from the prophesies we see it will last for just a short time, months, maybe.
Iran and its proxies will see their chance as Israel relaxes its defenses. That will be their demise.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Sure, war death and terror are unacceptable. I think the Trump Plan will allow for some peace keeping force to make sure this agreement is kept.
But, from the prophesies we see it will last for just a short time, months, maybe.
Iran and its proxies will see their chance as Israel relaxes its defenses. That will be their demise.
Ephraim Halevy, former head of the Mossad and no weakling, has for years been saying that Israel ought to talk to Hamas to reach some kind of accommodation.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are not the efforts to develop a middle east peace plan for Israel based on the wrong premise that Israel needs to be in the land of Canaan for God's prophetic utterances to come true?

Just consider why all the previous plans have fail? Does that not suggest that God was not involved in their framing?

Shalom

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Are not the efforts to develop a middle east peace plan for Israel based on the wrong premise that Israel needs to be in the land of Canaan for God's prophetic utterances to come true?

Just consider why all the previous plans have fail? Does that not suggest that God was not involved in their framing?

Shalom
God has helped the Jewish State of Israel, for His own purposes. they have had nearly 2000 years of God's grace to accept the Messiah. That they will never do so and their final Judgement, is well prophesied.
Previous Plans have been useless as the Islamists just use the breathing space to gear up for their next attempt to 'wipe Israel off the map'. This one will be no different, as Psalms 83 tells us their attack will result in the Lord wiping them out. Ezekiel 7:14, Jeremiah 49:34-37, Amos 1, Isaiah 17:1, Revelation 6:12-17

The people who will then occupy all of the holy Land, is every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language. Then God will shower His Blessings upon His People. Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God has helped the Jewish State of Israel, for His own purposes. they have had nearly 2000 years of God's grace to accept the Messiah. That they will never do so and their final Judgement, is well prophesied.
Previous Plans have been useless as the Islamists just use the breathing space to gear up for their next attempt to 'wipe Israel off the map'. This one will be no different, as Psalms 83 tells us their attack will result in the Lord wiping them out. Ezekiel 7:14, Jeremiah 49:34-37, Amos 1, Isaiah 17:1, Revelation 6:12-17

The people who will then occupy all of the holy Land, is every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language. Then God will shower His Blessings upon His People. Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26

It seems to me that you have read what I wrote, but that you did not actually hear what I wrote.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Jerusalem and Zion are physical places on earth. An interesting Bible passage is Isaiah 49:14-23, where Zion [the holy Land] is made a waste and desolated by the Lord, on His forthcoming Day of wrath, then asks: where did all these people come from?
They will be My people, every faithful Christian, the Israelites of God by their faith, coming from every race, nation and language to live in all of the holy Land, Isaiah 62:1-5
The children of the Living God, in the very place where ancient Israel was told they were no longer His people. Romans 9:24-26

That is why Trump will present a Plan that will be as fair as possible to both sides, but a workable plan that will be enforced by the 'carrot and stick' method.

We surely live in interesting times, it is our luck we might say; to be alive now, but it will be also our great challenge to keep strong in our faith during all that is so plainly prophesied to happen until Jesus Returns.

I haven't yet read everything in this thread, but what you're saying is very interesting. I'm not an expert on eschatology by any means, but there are plenty of Christians who think they are, so you may not get the respect you're hoping for on this forum.

Your comments about Trump piqued my interest. Even though I've supported some of Trump's policies and his presidency in general, I believe the Holy Spirit revealed something to me soon after he took office--something I did NOT what to hear. I heard that "he will be in league with the anti-Christ." I understood this to mean at some later point.

I know that some on this forum will poo poo whether God speaks to us like that, but He speaks to me like that. When I "heard" this about Trump, I tucked it away and have been waiting to see what happens. To give another example of God speaking to me, long before Obama became president, Hillary was the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination. No one else came close. Dreading another Clinton presidency, I asked God if she would be our next president. God answered me and said, "No, it will be a man, and he will be ten times worse." I had not heard of Obama at that point, so I had NO idea who this man could be. Obama was way in the background, but soon after I heard this, he emerged, won the nomination, and became president. I believe he has been ten times worse. He was the first president to dare say that the U.S. is not a Christian nation. His Middle East policies were the most anti-Israel in history. I could go on an on about his evil policies.

Just so everyone knows, I won't read any posts that say God doesn't speak to us today. So, save your breath!

Last night, I was explaining to my daughter what the scriptures say about "peace and safety." I believe this is an important clue about how things will be--that people will give up everything to feel safe. Of course, we know that the opposite will be true. People will be in more danger than ever.

I'm going to pray about what you've shared in this thread. I see so many Christians around me focused on getting more and more material things rather than on God's agenda and where we are on the eschatological timeline. I've watched for decades as systems have been put into place which will allow the anti-Christ to rule the world. It seems that so many will be taken by surprise when the anti-Christ comes to power, but God doesn't want His children to be in the dark.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no peace plan because such is of only mans works.

The Jews and Islam will never get on and anyone who thinks that they will, is a fool.

Who cares both are Satanic morons, they have no hope and are not worthy of 2 pebbles of goat droppings.

The Holy Spirit condemns them both.

Why all them two do is try to undermine and work to destroy Christianity, fact is they are both of Satan and any Christian who does not believe they are under Satan's power is under great delusions.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is no peace plan because such is of only mans works.

The Jews and Islam will never get on and anyone who thinks that they will, is a fool.

Who cares both are Satanic morons, they have no hope and are not worthy of 2 pebbles of goat droppings.

The Holy Spirit condemns them both.

Why all them two do is try to undermine and work to destroy Christianity, fact is they are both of Satan and any Christian who does not believe they are under Satan's power is under great delusions.
If you read what the prophets wrote, you would know that both the Jews and Islam face Judgement and punishment in the forthcoming great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath. Jeremiah 12:14-16
Only a remnant of the Jews will survive, Romans 9:27 and the Islamic peoples will be wiped out. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 1

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hezbollah chief warns US-Iran war would also hit Israel

by Reuters, Israel Hayom Staff; June 2, 2019

"Entire region will burn" if U.S. goes to war against Iran, Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah says. Trump's forthcoming Middle East peace plan a "historic crime" that must be stopped, he states.

It is very interesting that the enemy quotes prophecy of his own demise.

The Bible has quite a few prophesies that say the Lord will do just that; burn the entire Middle East region.

The Lord’s judgement/punishment of the nations, by fire from God’s storehouse: Deuteronomy 32:22,34-43, will be an explosion on the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26a, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17

Joel 2:1-11 Sound the alarm! For the Day of the Lord’s wrath is coming. As the sun rises, a vast host [mass] will appear, the like has never been known. It advances in a devouring fire, behind is a leaping flame that leaves a desolate wasteland. Nothing can escape it, nothing can stop it and as it strikes, the earth quakes and the heavens thunder. Who can survive that dark and terrible Day?

Isaiah 29:5-8 But, your enemies will become like dust, those ruthless hordes, like blown chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord Almighty, with earthquakes, thunder, storms and a blaze of devouring fire. All the nations warring against Mt Zion, will vanish, as a dream, like one who is hungry or thirsty; then wakes to find himself empty, so it will be with all those nations attacking Israel. Malachi 4:3

Isaiah 66:16 The Lord will judge with fire and many will be slain by Him.

Psalms 37:9-10 & 20 For evildoers will be no more, their place will be empty. Evil people will die, they will be incinerated and will go up in smoke.

Malachi 4:1 & 3 The Day comes, burning like a furnace...on the Day the Lord takes action, all wicked peoples will be as ashes under your feet.

Zephaniah 1:3 & 11 I shall destroy humans and animals. Dire distress will come upon all the godless peoples, their blood and guts will spill over the ground. Hosea 4:3

Psalms 97:3-5 For My sword is ready and it descends upon those doomed for death. Fire goes ahead of the Lord and consumes His enemies on every side.

The fire judgement on the Middle East, striking ‘in an instant’, will be a Coronal Mass Ejection: a sunstrike of unprecedented magnitude, the like has never been known.....paralleled by Matthew 24:21, and is the next prophesied event we can expect. It will be the Day that ‘comes as a thief’, sudden and unexpectedly. Zechariah 3:9, Isaiah 10:17, Psalms 83:13-18, Isaiah 34:5, Isaiah 30:25-28 & 30, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Revelation 6:12-17 - The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.

It is quite a different event to what is described about the attack and destruction of Gog/Magog or of Armageddon, both to come later, in that order.